SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

3 hours ago, Ashal said:

Is there actual word on that being the case, or are you just assuming? Cause I was gonna start working on the update today, but if there's going to be another update in a few days I'll wait.

Just wanted to let everyone know, especially the mod author, that there was some chatter on the Faster HDT SMP thread. It seems that Bethesda made an announcement on their Discord that the last update has some problems and we should expect a new update to fix those problems next week. I also saw someone else post a copy of Bethesda's message in a different mod thread, something about a hotfix or a hotpatch. I have no idea what that is but that's what Bethesda said they'll be doing next week.

So everyone should either roll back their version of the game or sit tight for another week or two.

Hope that helps.

It's confirmed by Bethesda a hotfix is coming soon, so I'm going to wait to work on the updates.

We have identified the cause of an issue where some mods are not appearing in the game after the update. We are currently working on a fix and are optimistic that a hotfix will be ready early next week. 

In the meantime, to prevent this issue, avoid going into the Mods menu. 

Source: WHAT DO I DO IF MY BETHESDA.NET MODS ARE MISSING AFTER THE THE ELDER SCROLLS: SKYRIM UPDATE ON 9/15/2022?

4 hours ago, Ashal said:

It's confirmed by Bethesda a hotfix is coming soon, so I'm going to wait to work on the updates.

Source: WHAT DO I DO IF MY BETHESDA.NET MODS ARE MISSING AFTER THE THE ELDER SCROLLS: SKYRIM UPDATE ON 9/15/2022?

Ah, it was a help question! I found that linked somewhere once but couldn't find it again.

But yeah, they also mentioned it in their Discord. Which I'm not on, but one of the SKSE devs on r/skyrimmods said as much and I figured they're trustworthy.

Running SE version 1.5.97 with SKSE 2.0.20 and SL 1.63 SE. No matter what scripting addons I use (or don't use) sexlab animations triggered via dialogue have a tendency to flip the gender roles, even if it's not applicable to do so. Mostly noticed with either Hadvar or Ralof, but has occured with other NPCs. Here's my load order. It's been LOOT sorted so that has already been done.

loadorder.txt

1 hour ago, blisstree said:

Not sure why Bethesda is wasting time and resources updating an 11 year old game, rather than working on a new Elder Scrolls or Fallout.  Especially since every time they update, they screw our mods up.

What exactly about those updates makes you think they are wasting time and resources? ?

On 9/20/2022 at 2:50 AM, Jgoftl said:

Running SE version 1.5.97 with SKSE 2.0.20 and SL 1.63 SE. No matter what scripting addons I use (or don't use) sexlab animations triggered via dialogue have a tendency to flip the gender roles, even if it's not applicable to do so. Mostly noticed with either Hadvar or Ralof, but has occured with other NPCs. Here's my load order. It's been LOOT sorted so that has already been done.

loadorder.txt 23.82 kB · 1 download

For i know ls when you have at least one FUTA actor on the scene or when you have the option to place the aggressor and the victims on the right position.

No matter the reason my "SexLab Utility Plus" already have it fixed.

Hi!

I'm having an issue with facial expressions not resetting after the scene ends. So actors keep walking around with stupid smiles and opened moth. It's not so bad with NPC since they like to talk (and it resets evrth) but it's not so simple with PC.

I tried to turn off HighPoly Head and Waifu Expressions but it didn't change anything. Altering SexLab MCM settings also didn't help. I have no idea what's causing it.

I'm on AE .353 using Nemesis. SL Framework v1.64c. This happens with all animations (native, T&L, also tried 3jiou's). Tested with MatchMaker and Follow me for Sex. Happens with both so I guess it's on the framework and not on a "starter". I'm starting new test game each time after installing somewhat major stuff so my saves are as clean as they can be.

44 minutes ago, ETOmoX said:

Hi!

I'm having an issue with facial expressions not resetting after the scene ends. So actors keep walking around with stupid smiles and opened moth. It's not so bad with NPC since they like to talk (and it resets evrth) but it's not so simple with PC.

I tried to turn off HighPoly Head and Waifu Expressions but it didn't change anything. Altering SexLab MCM settings also didn't help. I have no idea what's causing it.

I'm on AE .353 using Nemesis. SL Framework v1.64c. This happens with all animations (native, T&L, also tried 3jiou's). Tested with MatchMaker and Follow me for Sex. Happens with both so I guess it's on the framework and not on a "starter". I'm starting new test game each time after installing somewhat major stuff so my saves are as clean as they can be.

Check that you don't have any file overwriting the SexLab Framework script files and install my SexLab Utility Plus.

15 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Check that you don't have any file overwriting the SexLab Framework script files and install my SexLab Utility Plus.

SexLab Utility Plus is the only mod that overwrites SL Framework. My last hope was that it will magically fix it somehow but no luck. After trying it decided to ask for some help.

Edited by ETOmoX
37 minutes ago, ETOmoX said:

SexLab Utility Plus is the only mod that overwrites SL Framework. My last hope was that it will magically fix it somehow but no luck. After trying it decided to ask for some help.

Send me the Papyrus.0.log and the SexLab.0.log with the issue.

But first make sure that you are not using a Conditional Expressions without the patch for SexLab.

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Send me the Papyrus.0.log and the SexLab.0.log with the issue.

But first make sure that you are not using a Conditional Expressions without the patch for SexLab.

Don't have Conditional Expressions. But it looks nice, I'll try it when everything will work as intended. Thanks))

It's the first time I've heard about papyrus logs. From now will use it for troubleshooting. But I couldn't find how to create SexLab.0.log.

btw

Waiting animations from SexLab Utility also didn't work. Reran Nemesis just in case but with zero result.

also, a bit of fun. What a f is that animation?)) Usually alignment is fine but in this case I don't even know how it should look in the fist place))  

Spoiler

The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Special-Editi

Papyrus.0.log

Hmm...
I've started to read papyrus logs. I had no idea there were so many errors. Looks depressing(

And it's strange to see OStim-related errors. I've disabled it about a week ago and had several new characters and even deleted all those saves. Maybe I should uninstall it completely.

And here is me. Thinking that everything is running fine.

23 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

For i know ls when you have at least one FUTA actor on the scene or when you have the option to place the aggressor and the victims on the right position.

No matter the reason my "SexLab Utility Plus" already have it fixed.

That's the problem, there is no Futa character in the scene. My PC is standard Female. No shclong addons on her that would regard her as Futa. But it trys to force her into the male position nearly everytime.

8 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

That's the problem, there is no Futa character in the scene. My PC is standard Female. No shclong addons on her that would regard her as Futa. But it trys to force her into the male position nearly everytime.

Go to the SoS Integration tab of SLEN and disable everything there that may have become enabled over time. I have found that gender roles are reversed if you have any of those options enabled, and I have been unable to find anyone who can even define exactly what those options are supposed to do, much less what they actually do.

Then set your PC's gender to female in both SLEN and SexLab and anywhere else it might appear. That fixed it for me.

AS I'm sure you know, Skyrim's latest update to version 1.6.629 states this mod is only "compatible with versions earlier than 1.6.629".
Your mod is essential to an immersion playthrough and am hoping you see the importance of it so it will be updated. 
Thanks ever so much for your work. 

Instead of making another topic, I'll put my point of view here on some things.
Here it is; thanks to the many modders who create animations and who do a great job, we always have great animations.
BUT! I think that some things are not yet 100% exploited.
First example, some creatures. Apart from crabs and rhinos, there are some creatures that have almost no animations compared to others.

Let's take the case of the hagravens. There are only two or three animations and forcing.
The hagravens could have others, like lesbian animations. That I had already talked about.
Where for example, the hagraven could have animations of fingering with the PC and npc female. This one could for example enter his finger in the vagina of the character with different stages of animations.

Other example, with MNC or I know more which mod of bestiality, one has in loading screen a dragon which fucks a horse which fucks... in short, you understood what I speak about.
When I see this loading screen, I say to myself "But why not make an animation with the female PC in it?
We could have either, a dragon fucking the horse, the horse fucking the PC/NPC or at the end in the same animation, the PC being fucked by the rabbit.

Another example. In animation with dogs, we often have animations with 2. It could very well have an F/M/C animation.
That is to say the female PC/NPC taken by the dog and the male npc at the same time.

Concerning the animations of footjob, there are many animations of caress of the sex with the feet, massage etc.
But the foot animations are not only that. There can also be animations where one caresses the foot of the other with his foot.
For lesbian and M/F too.
A creator of animation had started to make similar animations, fjob276. But it's been a while since he's been online.

Here it is.

16 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Go to the SoS Integration tab of SLEN and disable everything there that may have become enabled over time. I have found that gender roles are reversed if you have any of those options enabled, and I have been unable to find anyone who can even define exactly what those options are supposed to do, much less what they actually do.

Then set your PC's gender to female in both SLEN and SexLab and anywhere else it might appear. That fixed it for me.

I don't have any of them enabled through that mod.

15 hours ago, ltainter said:

AS I'm sure you know, Skyrim's latest update to version 1.6.629 states this mod is only "compatible with versions earlier than 1.6.629".
Your mod is essential to an immersion playthrough and am hoping you see the importance of it so it will be updated. 
Thanks ever so much for your work. 

Well you're not wrong about the compatibility part, but the last version of skyrim isn't 1.6.629, but 1.6.640, btw sexlab compatibility isn't really the priority right now, since almost everything else isn't compatible yet, including sexlab's integrated dependance, papyrusutil.

so requirements:
skse: ok

adress library: ok

papyrusutil: actually NOT ok (and it's actually another mod, even if it's integrated, meaning that sexlab's creator has to wait for the release of the new papyrusutil).

Edited by Shonen17000