SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

3 hours ago, hey_danielx said:

So, now I did like you and still got the same result. CTD after 2 minutes or so. =(

BTW, the options "Copy to esp" /"Copy to esm" are found in Wyre Bash, righ?, 'cause I looked for that option on SSeEdit and couldn't find them.

So... a good, pervert soul that can share by pm a working .esm file?

Did you drop the esp into sse xTranslator app to be sure its making the conversion?  If not when you do a popup will appear over the app warning its not compatible. 

Ooops!! sorry, it isnt SSEedit  it is in Wrybash....
when you right click on the esm on the left panel you select copy to esp and save, no other things happen there, then remove the esm from the mod. Then in Creation Kit you only open it and save it, then back to WryBash and right click over it and select copy to esm save then delete the esp.  Are you sure you have no .bsa files in the mod? those have to be opened up and added in loosely. 

Another thing to consider is which mod you're trying to convert?  Some are not possible at the moment due to dependencies.   Are there any .DLL files in the mod?

Also if there are head parts in the module do not use nif optimizer in regular mode on those, you must select the Head Parts only and only have head parts accessible by it when you do it for any head parts, all the other nifs are fair game for normal mod niff optimizer.

3 hours ago, hey_danielx said:

What do you mean by "Compile"?

I just downloaded the latest FNIS XXL, run FNIS and didn't get any warnings/errors. Animations are working (tested with defeat) so far.

Can you paste the output of FNIS log?

Its a different aspect to the modding then porting though may be needed to port some things.  The code is the .pex files and .psc files, I was making some edits to a mods code, but to compile means to convert it from (human readable) .psc over to (machine readable) compressed .pex files.  For some reason its not working for at least two of us, granted there have not been any compiling instructions given I can find for the new beta, but it is a beta after all! hehehe even though it already works 99.9%

2 hours ago, infiniteone said:

Did you drop the esp into sse xTranslator app to be sure its making the conversion?  If not when you do a popup will appear over the app warning its not compatible. 

when you right click on the esm on the left panel you select copy to esp and save, no other things happen there, then remove the esm from the mod. Then in Creation Kit you only open it and save it, then back to WryBash and right click over it and select copy to esm save then delete the esp.  Are you sure you have no .bsa files in the mod? those have to be opened up and added in loosely. 

Another thing to consider is which mod you're trying to convert?  Some are not possible at the moment due to dependencies.   Are there any .DLL files in the mod?

Also if there are head parts in the module do not use nif optimizer in regular mode on those, you must select the Head Parts only and only have head parts accessible by it when you do it for any head parts, all the other nifs are fair game for normal mod niff optimizer.

That's a technique I haven't tried yet. I tried it just using the DDx I have and it still CTD. But, I'm getting suspicious that it has more to do with the DDi than DDX which does have a .dll. However, someone previously converted that to 64 bit so it shouldn't be the problem anymore. It's odd since DDi and DDa both work fine but DDx doesn't play nice. I'm going to try converting the esms using this way and see how it pans out but I doubt it, I think something else is funny that just cannot be fixed.

9 hours ago, infiniteone said:

I'm familiar with the conversion process (extract files from BSA, optimize Non-head NIFs, convert animations using the havok tool, when necessary convert the .esm to .esp and vice-versa)

I have successfully converted mods such as aaDefeat, aroused redux, serial stripper, private needs 2.11, t-bucket for private needs, DDi (using the x64 plugin from this thread), DDa, perseid inns and taverns (basic) and others...

The only mod giving problems so far is DDx, but from what I have seen in this thread, I'm not the only one.

I see that some guys that managed to get a good conversion have shared their .esm file from DDx.

I don't think I have missed any step but still mod refuses to work, so can anyone share your working .esp file from DDx?

1 hour ago, Atterus said:

That's a technique I haven't tried yet. I tried it just using the DDx I have and it still CTD. But, I'm getting suspicious that it has more to do with the DDi than DDX which does have a .dll. However, someone previously converted that to 64 bit so it shouldn't be the problem anymore. It's odd since DDi and DDa both work fine but DDx doesn't play nice. I'm going to try converting the esms using this way and see how it pans out but I doubt it, I think something else is funny that just cannot be fixed.

No go. Rebuilt everything from DDa to DDx and still the same CTD.

4 minutes ago, Atterus said:

No go. Rebuilt everything from DDa to DDx and still the same CTD.

That sucks, well I never converted any devious devices mods since I wont need or use them, some others said they did convert it though, perhaps they will give you a copy.  Or better yet, sometime soonish there will be official release, I bet they're waiting for the smoke to clear and the next beta to drop etc.

3 hours ago, Archangel1996 said:

Anyone using this with Amorous Adventures? If so, does it work or did you have to do something to make it work?

Gonna try modding SSE in a couple of days and i'm readying myself

AA is confirmed to be working successfully. just gotta do the usual conversions of mods from LE to SE (look back a few pages on how)

This is a list of the SEXLAB mods I ported, it's probably the same as most but it doesn't hurt to add more names to the list of working mods. All of these seem to be working perfectly. I haven't had CTDs at all and I've played for hours at the time with a TON of other mods. I am astounded at the stability of the game, I used to walk in trepidation in oldrim waiting for the inevitable crash but now I'm roaming the countryside in glee... Here's the list: 

Sexlab 1.63 (with added anims from Sexlab Light SE)

SL Defeat

SexLabArousedRedux

Dangerous Nights 2 

ZazAnimationPack 7.0

SD Cages

SL Dialogues

I have from the SE the following: 

Creature_Schlongs_SE__1_0

LazyBodyEdit

Tempered Skins for Males SOS Light

The creatures have their dongs all the time but the animations work fine with defeat/dangerous nights 

Here is my full list of mods 

94 mods and full stability so far with the ported SexLab mods. I really want to port the Devious Devices but so many people say that it crashes that I'm reluctant to do it. I need that one to port Devious Cidhna which I LOVE SO MUCH AND MISS IT SO MUCH, so I don't know what to do. 

Spoiler

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch-266-4-1-1
SkyUI - SkyUI_5_2_SE
A Quality World Map - Classic with All Roads-5804-8-4CA
Alternate Start - Live Another Life-272-4-0-3
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul
Realistic Water Two
Ordinator v926-1137-9-26SSE
Total Character Makeover 1.2-1037-1-2
Static Mesh Improvement Mod
ApachiiHelmetWigs_v_1_0-2014-1-0
FNIS Behavior SE V7_0-3038-7-0
ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full_optimized-2014-1-6-Full
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
KS Hairdos SSE-6817-1-4
Better Males Remesh for Skyrim SE
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
Tera Armors Collection SSE
FallrimTools 3.0.1 (beta)-5031-3-0-1
Beyond Skyrim DLC Integration Patch-10917-1-1-2
Ordinator Beyond Skryim Bruma Patch-10934-1-0
Bruma - Alternate Start-10942-1-01
Extensible Follower Framework v4-0-3-7003-4-0-3
Skyrim Flora Overhaul SE v2.72a-2154-
BeyondReach3_995SSE-3008-3-995
Winterhold Restored
Legendary cities - Tes Arena - Skyrim Frontier Fortress
Beyond Skyrim Bruma SE 1.3.3-10917-1-3-3
BodySlide and Outfit Studio
Magicka Sabers Crystal 5.5 for SSE-10160-5-5
The Paarthurnax Dilemma-365-2-0
Realistic Ragdolls and Force
PapyrusUtilSE_v33c.zip-13048-3-3c
ErnizRedguardVampireFollower-14222-1
Fatil Rantan Falmer ( Snow Elf ) Standalone Male Follower - Fatil Rantan Falmer (Snow elf) Male Follower
Racial Body Morphs - Diverse body types and height by Race and Gender - Full
Daznak Tatvar Dwemer ( Deep Elf ) Standalone Male Follower - DaznakTatvarFollower
Shazan Gruor Orsimer ( Orc ) Standalone Male Follower - ShazanGruorOrsimerFollower
Better Cities Solitude-3847-1-41
FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.0-3038-7-0
Better Cities SSE - Solitude and Whiterun Overhaul - Better Cities - Whiterun
More Werewolves
Acquisitive Soul Gems Multithreaded - Acquisitive Soul Gems Multithreaded
Beards - Beards - 4K Resolution
Outlaws Refuges - Outlaws Refuges 1.2
Multiple Floors Sandboxing - Multiple Floors Sandboxing
Lakeside Riften Manor - Lakeside Riften Manor
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO Final-1187-Final
Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE - FNIS Behavior SE V7_0 XXL
Dawnguard Sentries SE v1.1c
SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA1
SL Defeat v5.3.5
SSEEdit 3.2-164-3-2
Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life - Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life
Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light version, part 2 of 2
Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light version, part 1 of 2
Bandolier - Bags and Pouches Classic - Bandolier Bags and Pouches Classic SE
Blood and Silver - Cidhna Mine Expanded
ApachiiSkyHair SSE - ApachiiSkyHairMale_v_1_2_Optimized
Deadly_Dragons
HandsomeBandits
HotterCidhna
MaleHFHousecarls
LazyBodyEdit 0.1
Multi Colored Hair for KS v2.4
Auto-Equip Best Arrows
RaceMenu v3-4-5-29624-3-4-5
SexLabAroused_V28b
DangerousNight2.2
ZazAnimationPackv7.00
UIExtensions
Tactical Valtheim SSE - Tactical Valtheim SSE
Archet's Dark Brotherhood - Improved Shadowmere - Archet's Dark Brotherhood Pack - Improved Shadowmere - Red Saddle.zip
All Thieves Guild Jobs Concurrently - All Thieves Guild Jobs Concurrently
Skyrim Sewers 4 - Skyrim Sewers 4.13 SSE
Male Cleric Armor - Variants SSE - Heavy Male Cleric Armor
Aedric Armor - Aedric Armor
Immersive HUD - iHUD Special Edition - Immersive HUD - iHUD
Enhanced Lights and FX
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim - Andromeda v101
Immersive Patrols SE - Immersive Patrols SE
Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
Simple NPC Outfit Manager - Simple NPC Outfit Manager
Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim - Sacrosanct v405
Sovngarde - Mist's Font Replacer - Bold
Moonlight Tales Special Edition - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul - Moonlight Tales SE 1_35
Ratway Reoriented - Ragged Flagon Thieves Guild Shortcut - Ratway Reoriented - Main
Ratway Reoriented - Ragged Flagon Thieves Guild Shortcut - Ratway Reoriented - USSEP Patch
Dawnstar Overhaul - Dawnstar Overhaul
Populated Skyrim Civil War SE Edition - Populated Skyrim Civil War Legendary Edition
Collygon Poser V3 SE
Kinoko Pose SE
SD Cages 301
SLDialogues

3 hours ago, futilepath said:

AA is confirmed to be working successfully. just gotta do the usual conversions of mods from LE to SE (look back a few pages on how)

I am using the Flower Girls version of AA. I installed this mod after having already installed FG-AA and everything works fine and no conversion was needed. The difference I notice is that if the player initiates sex using say, Matchmaker, upon redressing, the player regains clothing enhancements. If sex is initiated with FG-AA dialogue options, clothing enhancements are not regained unless the player manually reequips clothing item by item. This necessity of manually reequiping items to get their enhancements used to be required in older versions of SexLab.

On 9/2/2018 at 4:46 PM, fred200 said:

I see nothing in ddx to convert other than the nifs and esm. Check the date stamps on the converted nifs - sometimes the optimizer misses a couple, reasons unknown.

Rerunning the optimizer should get them.

8 hours ago, Sabrina Saberhagen said:

This is a list of the SEXLAB mods I ported, it's probably the same as most but it doesn't hurt to add more names to the list of working mods. All of these seem to be working perfectly. I haven't had CTDs at all and I've played for hours at the time with a TON of other mods. I am astounded at the stability of the game, I used to walk in trepidation in oldrim waiting for the inevitable crash but now I'm roaming the countryside in glee... Here's the list: 

Sexlab 1.63 (with added anims from Sexlab Light SE)

SL Defeat

SexLabArousedRedux

Dangerous Nights 2 

ZazAnimationPack 7.0

SD Cages

SL Dialogues

I have from the SE the following: 

LazyBodyEdit

Tempered Skins for Males SOS Light

The creatures have their dongs all the time but the animations work fine with defeat/dangerous nights 

Here is my full list of mods 

94 mods and full stability so far with the ported SexLab mods. I really want to port the Devious Devices but so many people say that it crashes that I'm reluctant to do it. I need that one to port Devious Cidhna which I LOVE SO MUCH AND MISS IT SO MUCH, so I don't know what to do. 

Reveal hidden contents

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch-266-4-1-1
SkyUI - SkyUI_5_2_SE
A Quality World Map - Classic with All Roads-5804-8-4CA
Alternate Start - Live Another Life-272-4-0-3
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul
Realistic Water Two
Ordinator v926-1137-9-26SSE
Total Character Makeover 1.2-1037-1-2
Static Mesh Improvement Mod
ApachiiHelmetWigs_v_1_0-2014-1-0
FNIS Behavior SE V7_0-3038-7-0
ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full_optimized-2014-1-6-Full
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
KS Hairdos SSE-6817-1-4
Better Males Remesh for Skyrim SE
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
Tera Armors Collection SSE
FallrimTools 3.0.1 (beta)-5031-3-0-1
Beyond Skyrim DLC Integration Patch-10917-1-1-2
Ordinator Beyond Skryim Bruma Patch-10934-1-0
Bruma - Alternate Start-10942-1-01
Extensible Follower Framework v4-0-3-7003-4-0-3
Skyrim Flora Overhaul SE v2.72a-2154-
BeyondReach3_995SSE-3008-3-995
Winterhold Restored
Legendary cities - Tes Arena - Skyrim Frontier Fortress
Beyond Skyrim Bruma SE 1.3.3-10917-1-3-3
BodySlide and Outfit Studio
Magicka Sabers Crystal 5.5 for SSE-10160-5-5
The Paarthurnax Dilemma-365-2-0
Realistic Ragdolls and Force
PapyrusUtilSE_v33c.zip-13048-3-3c
ErnizRedguardVampireFollower-14222-1
Fatil Rantan Falmer ( Snow Elf ) Standalone Male Follower - Fatil Rantan Falmer (Snow elf) Male Follower
Racial Body Morphs - Diverse body types and height by Race and Gender - Full
Daznak Tatvar Dwemer ( Deep Elf ) Standalone Male Follower - DaznakTatvarFollower
Shazan Gruor Orsimer ( Orc ) Standalone Male Follower - ShazanGruorOrsimerFollower
Better Cities Solitude-3847-1-41
FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.0-3038-7-0
Better Cities SSE - Solitude and Whiterun Overhaul - Better Cities - Whiterun
More Werewolves
Acquisitive Soul Gems Multithreaded - Acquisitive Soul Gems Multithreaded
Beards - Beards - 4K Resolution
Outlaws Refuges - Outlaws Refuges 1.2
Multiple Floors Sandboxing - Multiple Floors Sandboxing
Lakeside Riften Manor - Lakeside Riften Manor
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO Final-1187-Final
Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE - FNIS Behavior SE V7_0 XXL
Dawnguard Sentries SE v1.1c
SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA1
SL Defeat v5.3.5
SSEEdit 3.2-164-3-2
Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life - Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life
Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light version, part 2 of 2
Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light version, part 1 of 2
Bandolier - Bags and Pouches Classic - Bandolier Bags and Pouches Classic SE
Blood and Silver - Cidhna Mine Expanded
ApachiiSkyHair SSE - ApachiiSkyHairMale_v_1_2_Optimized
Deadly_Dragons
HandsomeBandits
HotterCidhna
MaleHFHousecarls
LazyBodyEdit 0.1
Multi Colored Hair for KS v2.4
Auto-Equip Best Arrows
RaceMenu v3-4-5-29624-3-4-5
SexLabAroused_V28b
DangerousNight2.2
ZazAnimationPackv7.00
UIExtensions
Tactical Valtheim SSE - Tactical Valtheim SSE
Archet's Dark Brotherhood - Improved Shadowmere - Archet's Dark Brotherhood Pack - Improved Shadowmere - Red Saddle.zip
All Thieves Guild Jobs Concurrently - All Thieves Guild Jobs Concurrently
Skyrim Sewers 4 - Skyrim Sewers 4.13 SSE
Male Cleric Armor - Variants SSE - Heavy Male Cleric Armor
Aedric Armor - Aedric Armor
Immersive HUD - iHUD Special Edition - Immersive HUD - iHUD
Enhanced Lights and FX
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim - Andromeda v101
Immersive Patrols SE - Immersive Patrols SE
Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
Simple NPC Outfit Manager - Simple NPC Outfit Manager
Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim - Sacrosanct v405
Sovngarde - Mist's Font Replacer - Bold
Moonlight Tales Special Edition - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul - Moonlight Tales SE 1_35
Ratway Reoriented - Ragged Flagon Thieves Guild Shortcut - Ratway Reoriented - Main
Ratway Reoriented - Ragged Flagon Thieves Guild Shortcut - Ratway Reoriented - USSEP Patch
Dawnstar Overhaul - Dawnstar Overhaul
Populated Skyrim Civil War SE Edition - Populated Skyrim Civil War Legendary Edition
Collygon Poser V3 SE
Kinoko Pose SE
SD Cages 301
SLDialogues

The only user I know has managed to have a working converted .esm for DDx is fred200 . Other users have borrowed his version and seem to be working.

Perhaps fred200 can share the exact steps he did to convert his esm ?

On 2/14/2018 at 6:37 AM, futilepath said:

yep, I also started getting some serious fps drops in whiterun and whatnot~ probably due to ENB like someone said in a previous post. since I'm not really keen on playing vanilla graphics skyrim se, I just turned off hdt and turned cbp back on for now. it's enough t/a jiggle to last me until official nexus version is released.

HDT ?  Oh yeah, I remember that. FPS loss to the point of CTD's.  HDT extention saves (Corrupted).  Probably one of the reasons SSE is so stable is NO HDT. I admit it, I also shot myself in the knee going with HDT in Oldrim, but shoot my other knee with SSE? 

Ok.. Have SLAL working...

What does it need for registering Creature Races to SL. I have Billys Creatures 2 converted and tested the Spheres and Ballistas. (only mod with anims for them) Dogs and Chaurus work (with furniture) but the Dwarven Automatons don't cooperate. Is this all depending on creature framework? I don't talk about the 'equipment' but about the 'abilities'...

JCONTAINERS IS IN ALPHA AND WORKING!!!! 

On 16.2.2018 at 2:24 AM, hey_danielx said:

The only user I know has managed to have a working converted .esm for DDx is fred200 . Other users have borrowed his version and seem to be working.

Perhaps fred200 can share the exact steps he did to convert his esm ?

Well, I followed the steps and ended up with asking fred200 for his .esm.

Sorry if it is in the wrong place, but I have successfully converting oldrim mods to SSE but I have an issue with few mods like Sexlab Defeat (I've read that it works on SSE)

(Using MO2 and FNIS is working fine)

1. I used converttoskyrimSE.bat to convert animations
  2. Ran FNIS V 7.0XXL with the "HKX File Compatibility check Skyrim/SSE" option ticked

But I have this error: >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Defeat_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

And T-Pose in game with that mod in my load order

I don't know what I've missed : /