SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

17 hours ago, hana120 said:

Can we wear the animations of Sexlabs light se on the Sexlabs framework?
Because there are a lot of animations on Light SE which are not on framework.
And Sexlabs Lught is too complicated and weird to use.

Use SLAL and some packs. IIRC everything in SL Light came from those anyways.

On 2/8/2020 at 12:17 AM, Sailing Rebel said:

Go to SexLab MCM -> Rebuild & Clean and click on Clean System then follow the instructions in the popups.

Did that, no cigar.
I deleted my post because I noticed the animations weren't installed correctly, so I reinstalled them and ran FNIS and it looked fine, but still they just idle. Even with the cleaning thing.

No errors or anything in FNIS, it seems to register everything in the SLAL MCM too, they just don't start.

Edit: one night later and it just works now, for some reason, idk why.
second edit: nop turns out some work some don't

8 hours ago, saif96 said:

can i disable the animations that comes with sexlab? 

Yes, using the Animations Toggles to disable one at a time, which doesn't actually remove them or prevent SL from running them (??!!wtf??) and then the "Remove disabled animations" option under Advanced to actually remove them (unregister them?) from SexLab.

The process is easier if you use the Tag filter to untick groups of similar animations- for example, in my game I filtered on "Aggressive" and unticked all of those, then "Rough," then "Foot Job," "Victim," "Rape," "Creature," "Eye Sockets" (jk) etc. until all that's left now are humanoid-to-humanoid, consensual, mostly affectionate animations.

Hey there, I just got back to using Sexlab after 3-4 years absence and currently using it in my SE version. I don't know if this is bug or not, but my female character I have set as Bi- sexual, but Sexlab is not counting the female sex experiences just the Male.  Is this a known problem or something on my end. I have tried re-setting stats, clean and re start Sexlab but the problem still exists.

Anyone have any ideas to fix this, also using Sexlab Aroused SE and it too, is not counting my female dalliances with other females.

9 hours ago, firefalcon68 said:

Getting an odd error message in the sexlab.log file which coincides with a CTD.

Papyrus Loading File: ../SexLab/AnimationProfile_1.json
    File does not exists: Data/SKSE/Plugins/SexLab/../SexLab/AnimationProfile_1.json

Is there any sort of general fix for that error?

Ignore it. This isn't a bug, and isn't something to be worried about.

It's just saying you don't have an animation offset profile saved yet. Which a lot of people, especially on new installs, don't. It being the last thing in the sexlab.log file is also irrelevant, as there could be any number of things between what sexlab log lasted and the ctd. Looking at the full papyrus log would be more telling, but not much more so.

This is probably wayyyy too much to ask, but I've been having issues using the creation kit to edit the custom races and followers in order to allow the animations to play, so I'm wondering if it's possible to add back the register custom race spell back from the lite version, that spell was such a huge life saver for me before I updated to the frame work version.

Or if theres anyway I could add it back somehow.

On 2/10/2020 at 10:35 PM, Haverstead said:

I'm having an odd issue. When someone is engaged in sex or masturbation and I click on them I get 2 sets of orange garbled characters then "Talk to..." for the menu.

Any idea of what might be doing it?

If you mind a window with "Control", "Masturbate", "Cheers" bottom's, that belongs to "SexLab Defeat" and the way to deactivate is deactivate player as aggressor on defeat MCM.

17 hours ago, Papi28 said:

This is probably wayyyy too much to ask, but I've been having issues using the creation kit to edit the custom races and followers in order to allow the animations to play, so I'm wondering if it's possible to add back the register custom race spell back from the lite version, that spell was such a huge life saver for me before I updated to the frame work version.

Or if theres anyway I could add it back somehow.

Huh?  You don't need to do anything special to use custom races, or to have sex with a custom race when using the SexLab Framework.  It's only in SexLab Lite that you have to register them.  When using the framework use a mod like matchmaker to start sex, and that's all it takes.

Hello all. Is this the correct thread for technical support support questions? I can see a thread for LE Sexlab tech support but not one for SE? i asked a question a while back but got no responses. I was wondering if this was because i asked in the wrong place? Thanks! 

I have a quick question about the lip sync issue I've seen, and that yes, I made sure to disable facial expressions in the SexLab MCM to make sure that there was no conflict. This issue seems to come from the lip sync option itself, which is the weird open jaw that always stays after the player or npcs moan during sexlab animations. I've been trying to figure out what the problem could be, and after checking that I had the Lip Sync fix enabled in SSE Engine Fixes and installing mods like Expressive Facial Animations (Female/Male Editions), I can't seem to find a fix just yet. 

18 minutes ago, Teddar said:

Hello all. Is this the correct thread for technical support support questions? I can see a thread for LE Sexlab tech support but not one for SE? i asked a question a while back but got no responses. I was wondering if this was because i asked in the wrong place? Thanks! 

If only you had posted your actual question so someone could respond to it... finding your previous post "a while back" is not something many ppl would feel like investing an hour in.