SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

Hey, I'm having an issue where I float through walls if I start an animation inside, as if I was using the tcl code. If I start an animation outside, then i float into the air until the animation finishes, at which point I fall to my death. I'm not sure if its a sexlab framework issue, or something else: radiant prostitution or zaz, so I'm asking around. Has anyone else experienced this issue with sexlab? Or any mod really.

On 2/17/2020 at 5:04 PM, janbui said:

I have a quick question about the lip sync issue I've seen, and that yes, I made sure to disable facial expressions in the SexLab MCM to make sure that there was no conflict. This issue seems to come from the lip sync option itself, which is the weird open jaw that always stays after the player or npcs moan during sexlab animations. I've been trying to figure out what the problem could be, and after checking that I had the Lip Sync fix enabled in SSE Engine Fixes and installing mods like Expressive Facial Animations (Female/Male Editions), I can't seem to find a fix just yet. 

Well dam, finally someone else has this too. I've been trying to work out what's happening myself. If you turn on facial expressions and lip-sync which should cause things to go wrong, the moan animation will play and the mouth will shut afterwards but instead of only opening as far as the moan animation dictates, your character will play the moan, then the mouth will open all the way and then close (i call this the ventriloquist dummy effect). Its irritating but better than the alternative you get with only lip-sync turned on, which is the mouth opening all the way and staying open. Hope someone figures it out soon because i'm stumped. 

2 hours ago, Teddar said:

Well dam, finally someone else has this too. I've been trying to work out what's happening myself. If you turn on facial expressions and lip-sync which should cause things to go wrong, the moan animation will play and the mouth will shut afterwards but instead of only opening as far as the moan animation dictates, your character will play the moan, then the mouth will open all the way and then close (i call this the ventriloquist dummy effect). Its irritating but better than the alternative you get with only lip-sync turned on, which is the mouth opening all the way and staying open. Hope someone figures it out soon because i'm stumped. 

I just ended up turning them both off. Sure it makes the animations look less real, but at least for the rest of the game I'm not a fish gasping for air. ;)

3 hours ago, Teddar said:

I could be wrong about this but it cannot hurt to give it a try...
There is also a known bug in the Game engine, where the "angry" dialogue expression cannot be applied - it always fails with game complaining about index out of bounds (the error can be seen in the papyrus log i believe).
I dont know if Engine Fixes or SKSE or whatever fixes this bug - somebody correct me, but i dont think so.
Now, this is a wild speculation, but i can imagine that maybe if SL is trying to apply this expression and it fails, MAYBE it can break whatever goes after that.
Like i said, this is a SUPER WILD SPECULATION, completely unfounded and unsupported, but it wont hurt if you try to make sure none of the SL expressions uses the "angry" dialogue expression - check all expressions and all their levels for usage of angry dialogue expression, and make them use disgusted dialogue expression (it is kinda the closest thing to angry face).

I remember having this issue in my game a long time ago, but too many things changed since then - not only did i replace the angry expression as described above, but i also made some private edits to some of the SL scripts (including adding support for DD gags, so SL wont try to mess with the Aah/BigAah expressions when gag is worn), and also to many scripts from other mods related to SL and animating (DD, DCL, etc.), so maybe the changes i did had a side effect of fixing this problem for me (saddly, too many changes to pinpoint what fixed it - IF that is even the case, maybe i am just lucky now).

There is also a possibility that the issue is caused by some other mod - does it happen in your game even without other mods utilizing SL functionality? what happens if you try to only use SL (and its requirements) and that Matchmaker (and its requirements) to start some actors to animate, and NO other SL mods?

Hmm. Messing around with the expression editor is absolutely going to go wrong if i do it myself. I have ten thumbs. That said, i'm heartened by the fact that im not the only one having this issue. Im sure that someone will eventually figure out what is going wrong and post a fix. Fingers crossed. ?

4 hours ago, Teddar said:

Hmm. Messing around with the expression editor is absolutely going to go wrong if i do it myself. I have ten thumbs. That said, i'm heartened by the fact that im not the only one having this issue. Im sure that someone will eventually figure out what is going wrong and post a fix. Fingers crossed. ?

Yeah I've been thinking about delving deep into what has been going on for any of us, it might take me a while to get to it but If I can see your load order I can see if there's any similar mods that we have that could conflict with SexLab, which might be the only conclusion if a couple of people have the issue or else the whole forum would be flooded by the issue. 

6 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

Is it okay to overwrite console.swf? I miss mfgconsole included in Sexlab, and I need something to help me debug problems, so I'd like to use this but apparently sexlab still contains a file that I thought was just for mfgconsole. What does it do for sexlab, and is it okay to overwrite?

Yes, you can replace the console.swf from Sexlab. I think I've read that file wasn't actually meant to be included in the download.

7 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

Is it okay to overwrite console.swf? I miss mfgconsole included in Sexlab, and I need something to help me debug problems, so I'd like to use this but apparently sexlab still contains a file that I thought was just for mfgconsole. What does it do for sexlab, and is it okay to overwrite?

@Ashal's personal console.swf was included in the SexFrame LabWork :classic_tongue: Beta 8 download by mistake. You should delete it, or, in your case, feel free to overwrite it. If you insist upon making a scene over it, Ashal will give you a prompt refund of the entire price you paid for the mod upon presentation of a valid receipt*.

*If you apply for a refund, Ashal will charge you a rental fee for using his copy of console.swf. Coincidentally, the amount of that rental fee will equal 10% more than the amount you paid for the mod.

Is there anything planned with regards to gender interchangeability/equivalence?

I had some ideas that could permit the player to specify, with a bit more detail, how genders could behave when initiating animated sequences. Perhaps found in an additional "Gender Settings" menu within the MCM.

These options could include something like:

• Gender swapping for aggressors at the start of aggressive sequences (As an example: instead of strap-ons, a female character would have their gender swapped to male - this would harmonize with mods such as Gender Bender so as to apply a "Swapped Schlong" when the gender is changed).
  • By this logic, males could be set to act as female and use dominant cowgirl/cowboy(?) animations as aggressors against other males/schlongified females.
  • Whether or not the gender returns to its prior setting once the sequence is completed.

I felt this might permit a bit more flexibility with regards to animation behaviors. Do let me know your thoughts on the matter! :]

12 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

@Ashal's personal console.swf was included in the SexFrame LabWork :classic_tongue: Beta 8 download by mistake. You should delete it, or, in your case, feel free to overwrite it. If you insist upon making a scene over it, Ashal will give you a prompt refund of the entire price you paid for the mod upon presentation of a valid receipt*.

*If you apply for a refund, Ashal will charge you a rental fee for using his copy of console.swf. Coincidentally, the amount of that rental fee will equal 10% more than the amount you paid for the mod.

Ah, I forgot to edit my post up there - after considerable testing, it's working fine. But thanks. :)

Also, I seem to have lost my receipt. I'd like to apply for a refund anyway, but as I am not a wizard, I don't think that will get very far.

15 hours ago, janbui said:

Yeah I've been thinking about delving deep into what has been going on for any of us, it might take me a while to get to it but If I can see your load order I can see if there's any similar mods that we have that could conflict with SexLab, which might be the only conclusion if a couple of people have the issue or else the whole forum would be flooded by the issue. 

Sure. Attached. I dont have bundles of mods like some and i swap out stuff occasionally. Have fun. 

LoadOrder.txt

On 2/17/2020 at 12:04 PM, janbui said:

I have a quick question about the lip sync issue I've seen, and that yes, I made sure to disable facial expressions in the SexLab MCM to make sure that there was no conflict. This issue seems to come from the lip sync option itself, which is the weird open jaw that always stays after the player or npcs moan during sexlab animations. I've been trying to figure out what the problem could be, and after checking that I had the Lip Sync fix enabled in SSE Engine Fixes and installing mods like Expressive Facial Animations (Female/Male Editions), I can't seem to find a fix just yet. 

Looks like this? Having the same issue. Anyone have the fix? 

ScreenShot1.png

8 hours ago, meteorwaxwing said:

Looks like this? Having the same issue. Anyone have the fix? 

<snipped screenshot of Lydia's post-blowjob face>

I have MFG Fix installed. I use the console command

mfg reset

On the rare occasions when that doesn't work, I use

mfg e 7 100

which translates to "Expression 7 (Neutral) Strength 100%." I have one of my Logitech G-Keys (user-programmable macro keys) programmed with both commands as well as

epc

(EnablePlayerControls) and

player.unequipitem 1101a22a

as a one-key "resets-all-erroneously-persistent-sex-mod-character-effects" key (1101a22a is the formID for my Calyps strap-on.) 

Note that MFG Fix is incompatible with Opparco MFG Command. You must choose one or the other. If you prefer the Opparco mod, you will find that the command syntax is similar but slightly different from that of MFG Fix.

On 1/7/2020 at 5:20 AM, Aizen525 said:

Feeling kind of stupid for asking this, but what's a fix for when your strapon doesn't show up during scenes where it should be appearing?

I'm using the Equipable Schlong mod and have that set up as a strapon in the SexLab menu, but for some reason it won't appear during the animations. And if I equip it manually prior to the scene, it gets removed whenever the animation starts. I've tried rebuilding the strapon list, disabling free camera (as I've heard some reports that that causes problems with strapons), but to no avail. My Nord Beastess still humps the air between her and her Flame Atronach. 

Any solutions?

Did you find an answer for this? I have a similar problem, only worse: I can't get Sexlab to register neither SOS UNP Equipable Schlong, nor EFR - High Poly add-on (equipable). How did you manage to get it registered as a strap-on? I also can't get it to show even if I add the object with the console and equip it. I do manage to get the slot 60 version to show.

Thanks for any help.

5 hours ago, petronius said:

Did you find an answer for this? I have a similar problem, only worse: I can't get Sexlab to register neither SOS UNP Equipable Schlong, nor EFR - High Poly add-on (equipable). How did you manage to get it registered as a strap-on? I also can't get it to show even if I add the object with the console and equip it. I do manage to get the slot 60 version to show.

Thanks for any help.

I created a standalone manually-equippable Calyps Strap-on using the SexLab meshes and textures, then Favorited and Hotkeyed it. Now, whenever I need a Strap-On but it doesn't appear for whatever arcane reason, I just hit D-Pad Left (Equivalent to 4) and voilà!

The great thing about this approach is that I can easily trigger it at any time, such as when I'm doing a TDFPP Player Dance in my garter belt, heels, stockings and jewelry... :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

I created a standalone manually-equippable Calyps Strap-on using the SexLab meshes and textures, then Favorited and Hotkeyed it. Now, whenever I need a Strap-On but it doesn't appear for whatever arcane reason, I just hit D-Pad Left (Equivalent to 4) and voilà!

The great thing about this approach is that I can easily trigger it at any time, such as when I'm doing a TDFPP Player Dance in my garter belt, heels, stockings and jewelry... :classic_biggrin:

Thanks for the suggestion! Do you confirm it's a common issue in SSE that Sexlab doesn't find and register SOS equippable "gear" as strap-ons? My problem is that calyps DOES work... I just wanted a more "biological" version of it, but not permanent - only during animations that require a strap-on. By the way, all the female SOS add-ons do work as intended, but they're "permanent" (or, at least, require a lengthy flight from the game to the MCM menu in order to swap them/turn them on/off - could this be hotkeyed by any chance)?

25 minutes ago, petronius said:

Thanks for the suggestion! Do you confirm it's a common issue in SSE that Sexlab doesn't find and register SOS equippable "gear" as strap-ons? My problem is that calyps DOES work... I just wanted a more "biological" version of it, but not permanent - only during animations that require a strap-on. By the way, all the female SOS add-ons do work as intended, but they're "permanent" (or, at least, require a lengthy flight from the game to the MCM menu in order to swap them/turn them on/off - could this be hotkeyed by any chance)?

No, I can't confirm that- SL seems to more-or-less reliably spawn and equip the registered strap-on for both me and any NPCs who need it. Flower Girls, on the other hand, never equips it when it should, which is why I resorted to a manually-applied strap-on.

I am not knowledgeable at all on futa issues- I feel uncomfortable just playing a male character, so the idea of playing a female with a dick :classic_ohmy: just isn't my cuppa. Sorry.

almost every time i change animation set there's like a little click sound. how to fix that?

it doesn't happen when i advance animation stage though.

that clicking becomes quite annoying eventually

( i initiated animations with TDF mod dialog, if it makes any difference )

14 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

No, I can't confirm that- SL seems to more-or-less reliably spawn and equip the registered strap-on for both me and any NPCs who need it. Flower Girls, on the other hand, never equips it when it should, which is why I resorted to a manually-applied strap-on.

I am not knowledgeable at all on futa issues- I feel uncomfortable just playing a male character, so the idea of playing a female with a dick :classic_ohmy: just isn't my cuppa. Sorry.

I took a look at how Sexlab detects strapons.  The calypse one is built-in, but it also has hard-coded values for some other 3rd-party strapon plugins defined in sslSystemConfig.psc/pex:

LoadStrapons() function using ModEvent.Send(ModEvent.Create("SexLabLoadStrapons"))):

StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp (1)

TG.esp (1)

Futa equippable.esp (6)

Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp (8)

SOS Equipable Schlong.esp (1)

The (number) is the amount of defined strapon items that Sexlab is aware it contains (by FormID). 

Follow Me For Sex also has its own system for registering a strapon, but probably only valid for events executed by FM4S vs Sexlab in general (unless FM4S just takes over).

There could be others that do something similar, but for what Sexlab is natively aware, you need one of those 5 listed above or another that has its own method.