SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask:

How to force female to do female animations and male to do male animations ?!

Random Sex, Hentai Creatures and also Matchmaker do play random animations it seems, regardless of their gender (the only thing that works is the creature gender, if the box of creature gender is checked). I already tried every setting I was able to find, but no success yet...

3 hours ago, shinnasuka124 said:

the SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA6 gives me an instant CTD. I have whats needed to work since I went by the tutorial. Ran a Clean Save and it just simply Instantly CTD after save was loaded. Is there some fix for that or am I missing something?

Are you running SSE 1.5.73 and SKSE 2.0.15?

On 4/1/2019 at 4:29 AM, spankfdgrt said:

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask:

How to force female to do female animations and male to do male animations ?!

Random Sex, Hentai Creatures and also Matchmaker do play random animations it seems, regardless of their gender (the only thing that works is the creature gender, if the box of creature gender is checked). I already tried every setting I was able to find, but no success yet...

There is an option in Sexlab to fix this.  I think its called filter gay/lesbian animations. But it doesnt appear to be working properly since the last skyrim/skse update

32 minutes ago, darchangel891 said:

There is an option in Sexlab to fix this.  I think its called filter gay/lesbian animations. But it doesnt appear to be working properly since the last skyrim/skse update

yes, this option is checked, or should I uncheck it? But you say it does not work? Sad =/ Will someone notify Ashal or is there anyother way to fix?

Sorry if this has been answered before, I have trouble putting my issue into a good search query.

Basically I've got SexLab SE Beta6, SexLab Aroused, DrippingWhenAroused, Fertility Mode, Matchmaker. Other relevant mods are Immersive Wenches, some companions, Amorous Adventures. Got a boatload of other mods too.

Using matchmaker works, I get a full scene that removes arousal, triggers Fertility Mode, etc

If I talk to an NPC's and say "Let's go somewhere private (Intimate)", nothing really works. I can pay wenches and then screen fades to black and I come back to "Let's get married" Sometimes it just kicks me straight to "Let's get married" with no transition
Fertility mode seems to detect sex, but nothing SexLab based

I have no idea what could be causing this. Using latest Skyrim SE and SKSE

On 3/31/2019 at 5:36 PM, Vyxenne said:

Be careful what you ask for. If we piss Bethesda off, they can completely kill SKSE with a phone call from their attorney- because SKSE devs necessarily reverse-engineer Bethesda's Intellectual Property in order to function. It's been a "don't ask, don't tell" situation since the beginning. Posting how much we hate what they're doing is one thing, but a lawsuit, or even a lot of discussion about suing them and they can pull the plug.

If we want SKSE at all, we need to STFU and just deal with the insanely customer-hostile Bethesda nickel-grabbing updates.

You can't sue a game company for updating their game or because we are butt-hurt that update is messing with our TOS violating 3rd party program.   No Lawyer that wants to keep practicing law in the United States is going to take that case, because a Judge will throw it out at pre-trial.  Now if they broke EVERYONE's game with an update included Vanilla and never bothered to fix it.  That would be grounds for a class action lawsuit. 

Also I am sure Zenimax is more worried about really pissing us off since Fallout 76.  They are business and pissing off your user base causes a stock drop.

Lets be honest though with the Direction Zenimax is taking the company, Elders Scrolls 6 might have Creation Club updates every couple of weeks because they are going to make the content way before releasing the game, and let it out slowly.

20 hours ago, shinnasuka124 said:

Checked it and I thought I had SKSE 2.0.15. Didn't know we had another update happen. Surprised that my other mods that needed the latest SKSE didn't had any crashes while in the .14.

There was no game update after 1.5.73. SKSE64 2.0.15 is a bugfix for .14, just as .14 was a bugfix for .13. All 3 versions came out for game version 1.5.73, all within a 24-hour period as the bugs were reported and squashed. All 3 will install for game 1.5.73 but only 2.0.15 works without crashing.

On 4/2/2019 at 3:01 AM, tasairis said:

If you're one of the disappointingly many people who don't know what "debug" means,

SexLab MatchMaker

I'm getting this happen two, I know its a debug tool but before I updated to the most recent Skyrim and SKSE this tool started a random sex scene but now it doesn't, did they change it in the new version or something?

19 hours ago, DeftestHawk said:

I'm getting this happen two, I know its a debug tool but before I updated to the most recent Skyrim and SKSE this tool started a random sex scene but now it doesn't, did they change it in the new version or something?

Ashal was using it for testing. Then lots of people complained that the debug spell wasn't doing animations and it went back to being for animation testing. Then for beta 6 it went back to being a debugging tool.

In other words: don't use it. MatchMaker exists for a reason.

I don't know here is where to make request is but does anyone know a mod to replace the slurping sounds in sexlab and does anyone know where I can find birth animation packs or if none exist can some one please make them so we can have choices to use with our pregnancy mods?

On 4/7/2019 at 4:46 AM, babylight41 said:

I don't know here is where to make request is but does anyone know a mod to replace the slurping sounds in sexlab and does anyone know where I can find birth animation packs or if none exist can some one please make them so we can have choices to use with our pregnancy mods?

This mod has a number of options for replacing (or adding to) the voice samples used in Sexlab. Hope that helps :)

6 hours ago, emp_zealoth said:

My character doesn't strip properly
Backpacks, cloaks, gloves, helmet, some bandolier items stay :(

You can use the Strip Item Editor in MCM to set those items to "Always Remove" in case you don't want to set the Biped Slot to strip because you have some items using that slot that you want to remove, but other items using the same slot that you do not want to remove. You can also use that section to set my your slooty fishnet stockings, heels, polished nails, dangly SMP earrings, wigs and equippable tats to "Never Remove."

If you use the Sexlab N hotkey to target a follower, you can set similar parameters for her. Here's an example of the outcome:

Spoiler

20190408031424_1.jpg.7b809373cdaf4e2d0ab2b0cec12eb613.jpg

2 hours ago, HuntressLilith said:

So none of the sex animations seem to be working for me in the game any time I initiate sex with a NPC. Anyone know what might be happening?

Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe and make sure it "sees" Sexlab.