SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

20 hours ago, Best Poppy said:

So [the camp teleport] bug is still common and "undefeated" to this day?

I wouldn't say "common" although, admittedly, I can only vouch for 5 or 6 people: Vyxenne, Chastity, Alexysse, Amberlyn/Amberlynne, Gonad the Ballbustrian (token male drowning in an estrogen sea :classic_tongue:) Xarlysse, Polly Amrysse... so OK, maybe 20 or 30 characters since SSE launch in 2016... Anyway, I only experienced it once, back in 2019 or so, and I'm not sure you could call that "common." To me, a "common" bug would be something like being unable to enter combat stance (ready a weapon, spell or fists) when I forget to cancel Free Cam before the end of a scene, which occurs reliably whether the scene is via SexLab or Flower Girls.

So I think instead of "common" that we should call it "Al."

:classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

One question...

Is this issue fixed on the GitHub version? I ask because was one of the first things fixed on the utility year ago and I'm not sure if was applied to the GitHub too. I can't test the GitHub my self!

Just tested and it seems to work.

While Match Creature Genders is disabled female creatures will be shown as male.

But I'm wondering now if Match Creature Genders should default to ON in future., wouldn't that be expected behaviour? Seems we old guard users got so used to every creature in Skyrim being male by default that we now think of it as normal, which new users may not.

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

But I'm wondering now if Match Creature Genders should default to ON in future., wouldn't that be expected behaviour? Seems we old guard users got so used to every creature in Skyrim being male by default that we now think of it as normal, which new users may not.

Good point... But I need to think more about because without "Creature Framework" most of the creatures don't have evident gender and I personally consider them females. SexLab without the Match Creature Gender treat them as genderless and is the same as males because at the beginning like in the bible the creature animations was just for Male creatures and still is mostly for male creatures. Plus besides the default Animations don't include female creature animations also at less on LE without some mod to add Female creatures almost all the creatures are defined as male, even some of those that are considered as female by they look.

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I wouldn't say "common" although, admittedly, I can only vouch for 5 or 6 people: Vyxenne, Chastity, Alexysse, Amberlyn/Amberlynne, Gonad the Ballbustrian (token male drowning in an estrogen sea :classic_tongue:) Xarlysse, Polly Amrysse... so OK, maybe 20 or 30 characters since SSE launch in 2016... Anyway, I only experienced it once, back in 2019 or so, and I'm not sure you could call that "common." To me, a "common" bug would be something like being unable to enter combat stance (ready a weapon, spell or fists) when I forget to cancel Free Cam before the end of a scene, which occurs reliably whether the scene is via SexLab or Flower Girls.

So I think instead of "common" that we should call it "Al."

:classic_biggrin:

Alright. Thanks for the reply. I happen to get it alot lately. Ill keep looking for a long term fix.

On 4/14/2021 at 7:31 AM, zarantha said:

Actually, beta8 came out somewhere around late (Dec?) 2019. The date on the first post with the downloads is not updated when it's edited to add the new files. So please take the post date with a grain of salt.

I know this only because I upgraded from beta 7 to beta8 in 2019.

Edit: forgot the most obvious place to look for last updated. the title of the thread: SexLab Framework SE 1.63 - BETA 8 - November 22nd, 2019

Right. I see that. However, the esm file in the download is dated January 5th, 2018 (9:24pm, if it matters). That is the date I was using since that was the last time that the mod proper had been changed and/or updated, and not when the files had been uploaded. It is very possible that it sat around for nearly 2 years before being released (Jan '18 to Nov '19). This delay between creation and uploading further reinforces my question if there has been an update made which has not yet been released, and if so, could it be made available.

Again, not a big deal if there is nothing new to upload since November 2019. I was just wondering if there was. I recently had to install SSE and while reinstalling everything decided to get the most currently available versions of all the mods.

Note, I realize that in the days since my initial question I could have read through all 235+ pages of the forum here, but when I asked, I was hoping for a quick yes/no answer with perhaps a link to the newest version. I did not realize the extended debate this would become. As someone pointed out, unlike most other mods this framework mod doesn't have a download page and only has this forum. Makes finding updates more complex.

Hi, I'm not sure if there is an obvious answer to this or not, I've been trying to read through all of these comments but there's just so much...

Basically, this is my first time installing this mod and I just wanted to know if I absolutely need to start a new game for this to work?

3 hours ago, narwuto said:

Hi, I'm not sure if there is an obvious answer to this or not, I've been trying to read through all of these comments but there's just so much...

Basically, this is my first time installing this mod and I just wanted to know if I absolutely need to start a new game for this to work?

No need for a new game, you can add Sexlab to an existing save.

1 hour ago, briefer said:

Still no way to remove all those inculded animations?

Is bad idea because some Mods require them. But you can use the option to remove the disabled Animations. Is mostly safe and work perfectly on the GitHub version but have issues with the creature animations on the current BETA 8 and previos versions. This option helps with the SexLab Animation limit.

On 4/13/2021 at 11:06 PM, Best Poppy said:

But this doesnt seem to work for long for most people. Are there any better or even long term fixes for it? If so please let me know. :)

The Giant Camp issue is caused by few different reasons some of them already treated on the BETA 8, but you can try the GitHub version or my "SexLab Utility Plus" that deal a bit better with the issue.

"Is being a while since I see the issue for last time but considering the amount of reasons still is possible for some users more than others

The main reason for the issue is because the player fall under the floor causing the teleport to the center of the current map or dead.

Is usually caused by:

1. Physics bug when fps get too low. Can be solved with some plugin to automatically adjust the physics to the current fps.

2. Actors on the same position at the end of the Animation and in this case some time one of the Actors ends pushing the other under the floor. The GitHub version and the SLU+ deal with this very well but in theory still can happen.

3. Some Animations or alignment configuration place the actor under the ground making him fall once the Animation is ended and more if is forced to End. The current BETA 8 deal a bit with this but fail if the distance of the actor under the ground is too big (seems to be solved on the GitHub version and the SLU+)

31 minutes ago, koz0r said:

Anyone has a Idea? I have the Problem that i can´t use 2+ People Animation. Ever i mark 3 Chars and start an Threesome Animation only Reciever and the First Actor is in the Animation and the third one is not effectet :( 

1) Where do you "mark 3 chars"?

2) What animation mods do you have? Do you have SexLab Animation Loader?

19 minutes ago, Psalam said:

1) Where do you "mark 3 chars"?

2) What animation mods do you have? Do you have SexLab Animation Loader?

Use SL Tools Patched and yes i use Animation Loader, i complete Reinstall SL and try it with the Basic Threesame Animation from the SL Install Kit

3 minutes ago, koz0r said:

Use SL Tools Patched and yes i use Animation Loader, i complete Reinstall SL and try it with the Basic Threesame Animation from the SL Install Kit

Try loading an animation kit with a threesome (e.g., Billyy or Leito) and see if you get better results. Be certain that you register the new animations through SLAL before you try to use them.

22 hours ago, koz0r said:

Anyone has a Idea? I have the Problem that i can´t use 2+ People Animation. Ever i mark 3 Chars and start an Threesome Animation only Reciever and the First Actor is in the Animation and the third one is not effectet :( 

You don't tell what way you use to start the Animation so I will guess.

1. The SexLab Debug spells and the test Animation option work just with two characters so is pointless try it.

2. The original SexLab MatchMaker required from you "athletic fingers" to cast the spell in time because once you cast the first spell you have less than 5 seconds to cast it on all the Actors. To try 3 some Animation I usually place the Actors together before use the spells just to don't waste time aiming.

3. The "SexLab Mass MatchMaker" have the area spell that is perfect to try more than 2 actors animation because select all the Actors around the impact of the spell.

Are not many mods that start Animations with more than 2 Actors. You can try the "SexLab Add Actor" Mod (SLAA) that allow add Actors to the currently playing Animation.

5 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

3. The "SexLab Mass MatchMaker" have the area spell that is perfect to try more than 2 actors animation because select all the Actors around the impact of the spell.

I suggest to toggle manual select in the Mass Match Maker MCM so you can easily choose all the required actors from a small menue in the time you need. 
its not meant for gameplay but animation review. you can even set the required tags in the MCM 

4 hours ago, osmelmc said:

2. The original SexLab MatchMaker required from you "athletic fingers" to cast the spell in time because once you cast the first spell you have less than 5 seconds to cast it on all the Actors. To try 3 some Animation I usually place the Actors together before use the spells just to don't waste time aiming.

Patched.

Yay, i get to sound like a broken record again, this time for the Special Edition of Enderal Forgotten Stories found on Steam.

This is my tune: is anyone using SexLab in Enderal SE and can confirm it is possible to use it out of the box with that game?  I know the Oldrim version required a patch to work with Sexlab but i'm unsure about this version.

1 hour ago, PegasusKoga said:

Yay, i get to sound like a broken record again, this time for the Special Edition of Enderal Forgotten Stories found on Steam.

This is my tune: is anyone using SexLab in Enderal SE and can confirm it is possible to use it out of the box with that game?  I know the Oldrim version required a patch to work with Sexlab but i'm unsure about this version.

mcnv has said it seems to, and that so far it's just SOS that needs any patching.

On 4/20/2021 at 8:45 AM, osmelmc said:

The original SexLab MatchMaker required from you "athletic fingers" to cast the spell in time because once you cast the first spell you have less than 5 seconds to cast it on all the Actors.

@tasairis made a new Matchmaker script such that it will now wait until you lower your hands (exit combat stance) after casting Irresistibly Attractive (Target and/or Self) before proceeding with the animation. This has completely transformed Matchmaker's usefulness, making it a pleasure to use instead of a timed challenge.

My problem now is that I can't find the new script on the Matchmaker page, and I don't remember where he responded to me in it by posting the script! However, since he posted it publicly, I can give you my copy that I downloaded from wherever.

Matchmaker Timer Increase Script.7z

I repackaged it for drag-n-drop installation- just drop the entire 7z archive into Vortex's "Drop files here" area and hit Install, or follow the "import file" procedure for whatever other mod mangler you're using.

EDIT: Just found where Tasairis has already responded to this. Sorry for the duplication.

3 hours ago, ok why not said:

why did it not work on my game?

You probably did something wrong or didn't do something required.

It would be easier to pinpoint the something if you were more specific about your situation. Which other mods do you have, did you install the requirements, how did you install the mods in question (mod manager, install method), what's the problem in particular (game not loading, game doesn't show the mod, in game install can't be completed, animations don't show properly, game crashes when doing x...), just to give you an idea of what info you can give so others can help you.

Any suggestions on things to try if I intermittently have characters stand in place? Seems to have just started happening for me within the last day or so, and when it happens SexLab controls for advancing the scene or changing animations don't work.

My first thought was that I changed something in my mod that made the scenes stop working, but I've rolled back to a much older version, and it still happens.

Things I have tried:

1. Re-run FNIS. Not likely the problem because the animations usually work, so it is not that they aren't registered at all.
  2. Roll my mod way back to rule out any recent changes I have made. Still happens. I have not received any reports from users of the version I rolled back to about this behavior. Not likely to be anything I did recently for my mod.
  3. Reinstall SSE completely, delete all Vortex data related to SSE, and install a minimal mod list fresh: SKSE64, SexLab, XPMSE, CBBE, FNIS XXL and Creature Pack, RaceMenu.
  4. Reinstall SSE completely, use MO2 instead of Vortex with a minimal mod list, installed fresh.
  5. Roll back to SKSE64 2.0.0.17.
  6. Rule out problems with SOS, because my most recent additions to my mod list were add-ons for it. The problem happens with or without the add-ons and with or without SOS altogether.

I might also try installing everything without a mod manager, but I don't really expect it to make any difference, and I'm pretty well out of ideas on what to try next. It's weird because I feel like I would have noticed something like this before now if it had been happening all along, but I can't pinpoint anything that I've done that could have caused it.

The only common thing I have noticed when it happens is that it seems to involve characters having to travel to get to the place where they will fuck. All the times it's happening for my mod involve a CenterOn reference, and it seems much more likely to happen if the travel takes extra time. I also had it happen in Enderal during a Defeat scene where the attacker took a long time to get to me.