SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

19 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

You have apparently installed the Oldrim version of SexLab Framework into your SSE game, and it is (correctly) asking for the only version of Skyrim that it will work with: 1.9.32, which is an Oldrim build.

You should probably uninstall SexLab and try again with the version on the first page of this thread: SexLab Framework SE 1.63 Beta 8.

Thank you for your response, I do understand that you and many others are busy but i did state that i was using SexLab Framework SE 163 Beta 8 and I am receiving the error still. ( I doublechecked by re downloading the mod from the first page of this thread and am still encountering the same issue.) Could it be interference from another mod?

49 minutes ago, Panthro12 said:

i did state that i was using SexLab Framework SE 163 Beta 8 and I am receiving the error still

I didn't miss what you said, I just know that all of us think we did one thing and later find out we've done something entirely different. It's part of the human condition. Since you have the current SE versions of Skyrim, Sexframe Labwork and SKSE69, I'm out of ideas since the error you're describing can't be happening. :classic_biggrin:

Hi guys, Try to add sl to the "Skyrim: The last dark" - an assembly of mods by Lastrium and found a very specius bug - when i initialize sexlab at my save and try to save-load all of my mods options sets to defaults, my character became nude and starting to cast some ice spell even if i use a weapon or lose all of my mana. Idk what is that but maybe someone know how to fix it

9 hours ago, Panthro12 said:

Thank you for your response, I do understand that you and many others are busy but i did state that i was using SexLab Framework SE 163 Beta 8 and I am receiving the error still. ( I doublechecked by re downloading the mod from the first page of this thread and am still encountering the same issue.) Could it be interference from another mod?

What mod manager are you using?

This message means that either SexLab SE is installed in Skyrim LE or that SexLab LE is installed in Skyrim SE, or that parts of different versions of SexLab are installed together. When installing SexLab make sure that it overwrites everything.

4 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

What mod manager are you using?

This message means that either SexLab SE is installed in Skyrim LE or that SexLab LE is installed in Skyrim SE, or that parts of different versions of SexLab are installed together. When installing SexLab make sure that it overwrites everything.

Vortex   but now that you bring it up ill look into my oldrim files that might be causing an issue with the staging folder

13 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I didn't miss what you said, I just know that all of us think we did one thing and later find out we've done something entirely different. It's part of the human condition. Since you have the current SE versions of Skyrim, Sexframe Labwork and SKSE69, I'm out of ideas since the error you're describing can't be happening. :classic_biggrin:

Thank you for your time, and sorry if i came off a bit rude. ima keep looking around. though i doubt it will help ill look at the github on the mod and see if a newish/nerer version might help or not. :)

21 hours ago, KnightRun said:

Hi guys, Try to add sl to the "Skyrim: The last dark" - an assembly of mods by Lastrium and found a very specius bug - when i initialize sexlab at my save and try to save-load all of my mods options sets to defaults, my character became nude and starting to cast some ice spell even if i use a weapon or lose all of my mana. Idk what is that but maybe someone know how to fix it

SexLab don't do that but probably you have some related mod that became active once SexLab is installed.

11 hours ago, Panthro12 said:

ill look into my oldrim files that might be causing an issue with the staging folder

Check if some of the scripts files of the SexLab Framework is being override by some other Mod, Fix or Patch because the message means that you are using the LE version over SE and since you ensure that is the right version the only explanation I have is that some of the files be replaced by some of the SexLab LE 

Greetings, fellow lewd N'wahs. Is there a guided fix to the giant camp teleport bug? I keep getting it. I ve started looking at older debug posts about it and I know its been around for ages. But I wasnt able to find an actual fix for it yet. And no, sorry I sadly didnt actually check all 200 pages of this thread. :o

Help and hints a re much appreciated. :) also ill gladly provide papyrus logs and loadorder etc if its helpful.

Hey guys
Sorry to bother you all, but I am at my wits end.

I installed these mods in this order

- Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (V4.2.4b)
- Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul (V0.4)
- SKSE64    (skse64_2_00_19)  
- SkyUI   (5.2SE)
- Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE (7.6)
- JContainers SE (4.1.13)
- PapyrusUtil SE  (3.9)
- UIExtensions v1-2-0 (1.2.0)

I  then installed "SexLab Framework SE 1.63 - BETA 8 - November 22nd, 2019 - Downloads - SexLab Framework SE - LoversLab" and I am sure I got all the requirements.
From here on now I should have the plugin "sexlab.esm" from sexlab framework but I don´t have it in. There I am missing the requirements for most other mods I want to install.

Am I dumb? Ok, maybe yes. Better: Where were dumb about this? :P

Edit: It turns out that "PapyrusUtil SE V3.9" is in conflict with the sexlab framework. Although some other mods say that the papyrus is required. Dang.

Edit 2: Its official, I AM DUMB! If I understand this correctly: "

Beta 2 Hotfix:

• Updated SexLabUtil.dll and PapyrusUtil.dll to the new version of SKSE  (2.0.7)"
    The papyrus is implemented in this mod.
51 minutes ago, sirlanzeshort said:

From here on now I should have the plugin "sexlab.esm" from sexlab framework but I don´t have it in. There I am missing the requirements for most other mods I want to install.

Verify Sexlab is enabled in whatever mod manager you're using. The only reason for not having that esm is if your install wasn't completed properly or it was but you kept the mod disabled in your mod manager.

52 minutes ago, sirlanzeshort said:

Edit: It turns out that "PapyrusUtil SE V3.9" is in conflict with the sexlab framework. Although some other mods say that the papyrus is required. Dang.

Sexlab comes with it's own version of Papyrus Util, that's the conflict you see. It's fine to overwrite Sexlab with Papyrus Util, that way you can have the latest Papyrus Util version (just load Pap after Sexlab, let it overwrite Sexlab or similar method to resolve the conflict in your mod manager).

7 hours ago, reaper2014 said:

New to Sexlab. What is a good nude mode to use with Sexlab SE?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/126227-sexlab-index-se/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-se-compatibility-tracking-apr-12-6143/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/163-skyrim-special-edition/

edit: Sorry, seems I skipped right over the word "nude" in there and thought you were asking about mods in general.

- For males, SOS and SAM are the two main ones, but there are a couple others too. If you don't care, SOS is the easiest.

- For females there's a bunch, but CBBE, 7B, and UNP are the most common "bases", and they all have a number of "based on the ___ body" variations.

On 4/11/2021 at 3:19 AM, Vyxenne said:

Yes. There's a dev version on Github. Work is ongoing daily. You could read about it in the thread... but oh wait, I forgot, there're too many pages for you to bother with reading any of them.

Daily hmm..? It has been 1,194 days since the last update, SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8, came out in early 2018. If this is going on daily then none of the daily, weekly, monthly or yearly updates are making their way here. I was asking if there were updates and where they could be found. No need to get snarky about it. I guess I'll just have to search all of GitHub.

Nothing has been released yet.

So is there an update beyond 163beta8 or not? If work is going on daily, as you said, I'd hope that something new would have come from all of this daily work. Otherwise there is nothing that needs to be done on a daily basis.

Why all the angst over a new version? Is there something in particular you want SL to do that it's not currently doing, or vice-versa? If so, it would really be more productive to list those things in this thread instead of insistent hammering (and yammering) about "40 months old" and complaining about the crappy search dysfunction on LL- there's a different thread for that, anyway.

I'm just asking because I don't understand the fad of judging mods not on features and how well they're working, but solely on time since last update with no actual clue what, specifically, you want added, subtracted or fixed. Why the aversion to a mod just because it hasn't been updated in a while?

I didn't say I wanted something new, something removed, or something fixed. What I did was ask *IF* anything was new, removed or fixed in the 3+ years since the last release. I did this by asking if there was a newer updated version.

If a mod is still being worked on daily, as you said, for over 3 years then predictably *something* would come from that work eventually. If not, then the work is just spinning wheels and getting nowhere.

If no work is actually being done (which is more likely, contrary to your earlier statement) then the work has either been abandoned, or is considered to be in its 'final' form until which time there is a significant reason to patch/update it.

Both of these are okay, but as I said, I was merely asking if there were any updates that I hadn't been able to find. For all I know, maybe SL has improved and merged with other common mods and those separate esm's are no longer needed. Anything could have happened in 3 years, or as I suspect, nothing has happened in 3 years. (NOTE this is not my request that anything be added, removed or changed! Do not quote it as such. It is just an example of a possible 'something'!)

A plain "nope, no more updates since version 163beta8 one thousand one hundred ninetyfour days ago" would have answered my question and we could all move on.

11 hours ago, Best Poppy said:

Greetings, fellow lewd N'wahs. Is there a guided fix to the giant camp teleport bug? I keep getting it. I ve started looking at older debug posts about it and I know its been around for ages. But I wasnt able to find an actual fix for it yet.

I've noticed that it only happens when a scene is initiated outdoors. The giant camp is the exact center of the Skyrim outdoor map. Beyond that, no idea why it happens either. If you're quick, you can open the console and TGM to Toggle GodMode and survive the fall.

11 hours ago, Best Poppy said:

And no, sorry I sadly didnt actually check all 200 pages of this thread. ?

I don't blame you.

3 hours ago, Emrek said:

I guess I'll just have to search all of GitHub.

No need to get snarky about it.

I don't know what you're looking at, but the SexLab on Github that I'm looking at had it's most recent commit about a month ago.

3 hours ago, Emrek said:

If no work is actually being done (which is more likely, contrary to your earlier statement) then the work has either been abandoned, or is considered to be in its 'final' form until which time there is a significant reason to patch/update it.

SexLab is neither abandoned or in its final form.

3 hours ago, Emrek said:

A plain "nope, no more updates since version 163beta8 one thousand one hundred ninetyfour days ago" would have answered my question and we could all move on.

Nope, no more publicly-released updates since 1.63 beta 8.

Yay, now we can move on!

3 hours ago, Emrek said:

I guess I'll just have to search all of GitHub.

Yes, that would be my suggestion as well. No need to use Google Search, where the Sexlab chunk of Github is the very first result...

Github Sexlab Google.png

That would be too easy, right? And (*shivers in horror at the thought*) it would deprive you of another opportunity to whine...

So yeah, by all means, search all of GitHub and let us know how tedious and annoying you are the process is.

EDIT: I just realized that you must not know how to use Google search. Sorry for my initial reaction to your inane comment (quoted above). Here's the fix for your problem:

You're welcome. Be sure to hit the thumbs up icon at the lower right of this post if I've helped you. :classic_tongue:

So since Sexlab is like "this isnt even my final form", are there any clues as to whats currently in the dev focus? Pls dont obliterate me Im just curious. :3

Also my only clue on (temporarily) fixing the giant camp teleport bug is cleaning up sexlab and then re registering all slal Animations. But this doesnt seem to work for long for most people. Are there any better or even long term fixes for it? If so please let me know. :)

4 hours ago, Emrek said:

I've noticed that it only happens when a scene is initiated outdoors. The giant camp is the exact center of the Skyrim outdoor map. Beyond that, no idea why it happens either. If you're quick, you can open the console and TGM to Toggle GodMode and survive the fall.

I don't blame you.

Thanks. I understood as much from an old LE debug thread. (im playing SE) The fall isnt the issue since at the moment Im playing the Succubus Race wich doesnt take fall damage. But thanks it might come in handy on other chars. So this bug is still common and "undefeated" to this day?

15 hours ago, Emrek said:

, SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8, came out in early 2018.

Actually, beta8 came out somewhere around late (Dec?) 2019. The date on the first post with the downloads is not updated when it's edited to add the new files. So please take the post date with a grain of salt.

I know this only because I upgraded from beta 7 to beta8 in 2019.

Edit: forgot the most obvious place to look for last updated. the title of the thread: SexLab Framework SE 1.63 - BETA 8 - November 22nd, 2019

Hello there,

I have a small, funny issue, don't know where to ask about it, so I'm gonna do it here: SexLab shows in MCM my gender as a male - as it is, and should be. But whenever I transform into a werewolf, SexLab treats me as a female - and I cannot change it... xD Does anyone have any idea what's going on? That's not that a big deal, but still...

19 minutes ago, WMP said:

Hello there,

I have a small, funny issue, don't know where to ask about it, so I'm gonna do it here: SexLab shows in MCM my gender as a male - as it is, and should be. But whenever I transform into a werewolf, SexLab treats me as a female - and I cannot change it... xD Does anyone have any idea what's going on? That's not that a big deal, but still...

There is a bug in the UI causing it to show all creatures as female regardless of their sex. It can be ignored.

3 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

There is a bug in the UI causing it to show all creatures as female regardless of their sex. It can be ignored.

One question...

Is this issue fixed on the GitHub version? I ask because was one of the first things fixed on the utility year ago and I'm not sure if was applied to the GitHub too. I can't test the GitHub my self!