SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

Hi everyone,

I downloaded SexlabFrameworkSE v163 Beta 8 and installed Sexlab Working Girl V7. When I use the character to offer services they accept, they pay but animations won't trigger, just stand close to each other (they make noises though). Am I missing any mods? (I have all the required ones by SL Framework) Any ideas / reccommendations? Thanks

Edit: Tried with other mods but got the same issue with animations 

20210507135026_1.jpg.49733fc531b870a4dad1c40749b75629.jpg

47 minutes ago, gandyxu said:

Hi everyone,

I downloaded SexlabFrameworkSE v163 Beta 8 and installed Sexlab Working Girl V7. When I use the character to offer services they accept, they pay but animations won't trigger, just stand close to each other (they make noises though). Am I missing any mods? (I have all the required ones by SL Framework) Any ideas / reccommendations? Thanks

Edit: Tried with other mods but got the same issue with animations

Run Generate FNIS for Users with the HKX Compatibility patch enabled and deal with any errors or warnings (they are all important!).

Click on SexLab MCM > Rebuild & Clean > Clean System then follow the instructions in the popups. You will need to reconfigure SL afterwards.

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Run Generate FNIS for Users with the HKX Compatibility patch enabled and deal with any errors or warnings (they are all important!).

Click on SexLab MCM > Rebuild & Clean > Clean System then follow the instructions in the popups. You will need to reconfigure SL afterwards.

It worked! Thank you! :D

Hi I have a question about the Sexlab voices. I'm not sure if this is a common "bug", but it seems that when I select Random Voice, it always picks the same voice. I often have to hit N to select the NPC and change their voice myself in the SL MCM, otherwise all the NPC's have the same voice in sex. Anyone know why this is happening? It's not very random at all most of the time (I'd say maybe 9 times out of 10, NPC's have the same Sexlab voice set). 

Hi there,

a quick question: Is it possible to "read out" current playing animations or idles with SexLab?

I don't know which mod/animation is causing this, but most female NPCs are doing this idle animation nearly all the time (see picture).

They're all playing with themselves nonstop ^^

I would like to deactivate this animation, but have no clue which it is.

Guess I could test all animations to find this, but maybe there is an option, command or anything to read out NPC animations (preferably without Sexlab Tools).

Thanks in advance and keep it up!

Greetings

idle.jpg

10 minutes ago, Arastat said:

Hi there,

a quick question: Is it possible to "read out" current playing animations or idles with SexLab?

I don't know which mod/animation is causing this, but most female NPCs are doing this idle animation nearly all the time (see picture).

They're all playing with themselves nonstop ^^

I would like to deactivate this animation, but have no clue which it is.

Guess I could test all animations to find this, but maybe there is an option, command or anything to read out NPC animations (preferably without Sexlab Tools).

Thanks in advance and keep it up!

Greetings

If it's caused by aroused like Thenryb suggested then you can turn it of in the mcm. However i happen to know of a mod that replaces the lean on wall animation and one other animation with this kind of anims. SexSlaves. You only have to delete 2 files. I think i saw a post sometime ago where you can look up their name and location. Just try sexlab sexslaves remove idle animations on google that is, if you are using this mod.

Hey, thanks you two for the quick response!

Must be SexSlave then, since the Aroused animation setting was the first thing I checked and it's unticked.

Will google it and try.

Thanks!

EDIT: So I googled a bit but couldn't find that post for now, but I assume these are the two files to delete?

Unbenannt.JPG

EDIT 2: Yes, this are the two files. I set them to hidden (don't like deleting files from mods ^^), and now it works :)

Tanks again.

On 4/20/2021 at 7:16 PM, tasairis said:

mcnv has said it seems to, and that so far it's just SOS that needs any patching.

Patched SOS for EnderalSE (amongst other conversions), and ways to get other mods working in EnderalSE located in the links in my signature.

SexLab Framework 1.63 SE Beta 8 requires a little tweaking but . . . I'd say it works quite well!

Spoiler

image.png.560f9971694119dfe6467f7ee46a3cee.png

@Ashal I posted a tweaked version of SexLab.esm for version 1.63 beta 8 SE.

It's for EnderalSE and allows the new races to use the male bodysuit and the Calyps strapon. Also included with it is a patch to fix several other issues.

If you object, I can remove it and just leave instructions for the mod users to patch themselves.

Let me know, and thanks.

On 12/01/2018 at 23:23, Ashal said:

A versão beta é apenas para Skyrim Special Edition

Mais detalhes sobre a versão / beta chegarão mais tarde, quando eu tiver mais tempo. Por enquanto, só quero lançar o beta para teste. Então aqui está.

Os usuários não SE provavelmente terão que esperar até o lançamento do 1.63. Não tenho planos agora de lançar uma versão não SE do beta.

Requisitos: 

Mudanças desde 1.62:

• Adicionado um sistema de cache para pesquisas de animação
  • Aumento dos slots de animação para 750, diminuição dos slots de voz / expressão para 375.
  • Uma nova correção de dimensionamento que finalmente resolve o problema com alguns atores / criaturas que mudam de tamanho aleatoriamente durante a animação (habilitado por padrão)
  • (parcialmente implementado) um novo sistema de gancho para desenvolvedores que não trabalham em eventos, permitindo que eles completem totalmente sua função de gancho antes que o thread continue. Resolve alguns problemas de sincronização com ganchos mais complicados ou sensíveis ao tempo.
  • Certamente estou esquecendo algumas outras coisas porque já faz muito tempo.

Beta 2 Hotfix:

• SexLabUtil.dll e PapyrusUtil.dll atualizados para a nova versão do SKSE (2.0.7)
  • Removidas referências a scripts Oldrim (NiOverride e MfgConsoleFunc) para corrigir problemas de compilação
  • Alguns pequenos ajustes aqui e ali

Beta 3:

• SexLabUtil.dll e PapyrusUtil.dll atualizados para a nova versão do SKSE (2.0.8)
  • A maior parte da lentidão no início da animação foi corrigida
  • Animações desativadas corrigidas ainda sendo usadas por algum tempo depois
  • Alguns pequenos ajustes aqui e ali

Beta 4:

• SexLabUtil.dll e PapyrusUtil.dll atualizados para o SKSE 2.0.10

Beta 5:

• SexLabUtil.dll e PapyrusUtil.dll atualizados para a nova versão do SKSE (2.0.11 ou 2.0.12)
    • Skyrim SE, versão 1.5.62 apenas
  • Re-adicionado todas as opções de salto alto no MCM.

Beta 6:

• SexLabUtil.dll e PapyrusUtil.dll atualizados para a nova versão do SKSE (2.0.15)
    • Skyrim SE, versão 1.5.73 apenas

Beta 7:

• SexLabUtil.dll e PapyrusUtil.dll atualizados para a nova versão do SKSE (2.0.16)
    • Skyrim SE, versão 1.5.80 apenas
  • Detecção de saltos HDT reativada
  • Algumas pequenas correções de bugs

Beta 8:

• SexLabUtil.dll e PapyrusUtil.dll atualizados para a nova versão do SKSE (2.0.17)
    • Skyrim SE, versão 1.5.97 apenas

Problemas conhecidos:

• As animações demoram mais para iniciar do que o normal agora.

Outras notas:

• Pacotes de animação de versões não SE devem ter suas animações convertidas para 64 bits para funcionarem. Isso pode ser facilmente automatizado e feito rapidamente pelos desenvolvedores do pacote.
  • Todos os mods básicos existentes devem funcionar como estão, tanto quanto eu sei. Desde que não exijam nenhum outro plug-in SKSE que ainda não tenha sido convertido. Isso significa que Devious Devices e seus mods não funcionarão até que o DD atualize seu plugin SKSE.
  • Eu não testei completamente muito do plug-in no SE, além de garantir que a funcionalidade básica funcione. Portanto, o envio de relatórios de bug é crítico aqui.

Download:

Arquivo FULL Beta 8:

ATUALIZAÇÃO para beta 7 a beta 8:

Versão antiga:

I managed to install the sexlab but she is the one who fucks me, I wish it was me; -; how i fix this

1 hour ago, Elaura said:

Looks like this is still being worked on, so I'll post an issue I'm having.

I'm using All Geared Up Derivative SE - AllGUD and the Sexlab strip item editor doesn't recognize all of the placed ALLGUD items.
My quiver, potions, and alchemy bag are not in the list in the strip items MCM menu.

You can workaround that by checking "require torso armor" (or require body armor, something along those lines) in AllGUD MCM.

Hey, so I have this weird bug where animations would play but my character (not the NPC though) would stop mid-way through and just stand there while the npc actor is just fucking air on the ground? I can realign them by pressing the corresponding key, but it will jump back again, pressing space (the default key) to move the animation forward also takes me out of it. Video in spoiler.

anyone, know how to let's SL SE work with Nemesis, please help me, please.

everything works well, even dialouge selection, but when the anitations're played, charecters begin uncover their clothers and game crash to desktop right away.

thank you.

THis is my mod list

list.txt

2 hours ago, Warfieldz said:

when the anitations're played, charecters begin uncover their clothers and game crash to desktop right away.

This strongly suggests that your default body is defective in some way. Normally when you are wearing a chest-covering apparel item, the body being used is NOT your default body but instead is whatever body the mod author (or Bethesda) embedded into the apparel item mesh. When SL strips you, it stops using the apparel-embedded body and begins using your default (nude) body. In your case, your default body probably is causing a crash.

It may well be that one of the NPCs involved is the culprit, so to isolate the problem, go into a secluded indoor cell and take off your clothes and call me:classic_tongue: If it crashes, you have found your problem.

If it does not crash when you get naked by yourself, you have isolated the issue to one or more NPCs. So now go out and try SL scenes with various vanilla and mod-added NPCs to try to figure out if it's happening with all of them or only one or the other category of them.

If it crashes when you get naked by yourself, you have isolated the issue to your Player Character. Reinstall XPMSSE, giving it priority over everything it may conflict with, then Install a compatible nude body replacer.

You should probably install .Net Script Framework, which will generate crash logs that can be helpful in finding the cause of the crash.

You can also use SSEEdit's "Find Errors" function. There are probably tutorials on YT, but if not let me know and I'll give you a brief how-to.

In combination with Yamete, I am having an issue where I can't stop my female character from pegging males.  I am being driven up the wall with how obtuse the program is; it can't seem to figure out the character has no dick.  How do I prevent the scripts from placing the female character into the male role?  Even making sure that the player gender is set to 'female' in the settings doesn't make a difference.

3 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

It may well be that one of the NPCs involved is the culprit, so to isolate the problem, go into a secluded indoor cell and take off your clothes and call me:classic_tongue: If it crashes, you have found your problem.

If it crashes when you get naked by yourself, you have isolated the issue to your Player Character. Reinstall XPMSSE, giving it priority over everything it may conflict with, then Install a compatible nude body replacer.

You should probably install .Net Script Framework, which will generate crash logs that can be helpful in finding the cause of the crash.

You can also use SSEEdit's "Find Errors" function. There are probably tutorials on YT, but if not let me know and I'll give you a brief how-to.

Thank bro, i got it, because of SOS and skin mod, XPMSSE to, too much to fix, but now it works well

6 hours ago, herrzog said:

In combination with Yamete, I am having an issue where I can't stop my female character from pegging males.  I am being driven up the wall with how obtuse the program is; it can't seem to figure out the character has no dick.  How do I prevent the scripts from placing the female character into the male role?  Even making sure that the player gender is set to 'female' in the settings doesn't make a difference.

You can disable strapons entirely in the MCM, but sadly, it's an all-or-nothing deal- once you disable strapons to stop the ludicrous inappropriate use of it (including pegging males but also giving hand/boob/blow jobs to it... as if it could feel any of that.)

Once you disable strapons, you will in fact stop the "jobs" being done to them, as well as females pegging males. However, you will also be treated to FF scenes where one of them is fucking the other with ... air. Nothing. Just going through the motions with absolutely no penetration or even contact. It looks, and is, ludicrous.

What is needed IMHO is some kind of keyword or tag that identifies specifically when a strapon is called for, animation by animation. You can't treat it like an actual dick, because that leads to the goofy-looking "jobs" being performed on them as though the wielder could feel the lips or labia or boobs or hands sliding up and down on it. I don't really know what the solution would be, except to say that it needs to be specifically about strapons, not just as it is today, where the program apparently says "OK, 2 females, so one of them must be in the male role, slap a rubber dick on her."

Maybe instead of a permissive case tag, we need a restrictive case- a STRAPNO tag that means "Do not use this animation if a strapon is in play," or conversely, "Do not use a strapon if this animation is in the mix." I just know there's got to be a better solution than just globally disabling strapons OR the current situation where everybody pretends that plastic has feelings- nudge, nudge, wink, wink (barf). ?