SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

43 minutes ago, tasairis said:

Ooh, I was close.

There needs to be commas between the different items in each set of { }s and [ ]s (even when things are on different lines) so you need to add one after the rotate: 180. That means the first stage looks like

{
  "forward": 1, "rotate": 180,
  "id": "Leito_Leito_Cowgirl_A1_S1"
},

When you've done that, copy/paste the whole file into this thing and hit "Validate JSON", then make sure it doesn't give you any more errors. If it does then they'll probably be about commas, but if you're not sure what the message is trying to say, post the line it complains about. (That tool also reformats what you enter but it isn't important and you don't have to copy it.)

Just did that and it worked, thanks!

I am having trouble getting mod-races from other mods to work for with this, any ideas why? current load order I tried loading it before and after and with LOOT.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
High Poly Head.esm
PiratesNorth.esp
battlenymphs.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Faye.esl
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab Attraction.esm
FlowerGirls SE.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
FNIS.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
High Poly Pretty Face and Darker Brows Stand Alone.esp
Makeup HHaleyy Racemenu Overlay.esp
MikanEyes All in one SE.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Pocky Punk's Make Up Addon_females.esp
SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
Brows.esp
SuperbSerana.esp
SuperbSerana Default Body and Texture.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Devious Adventures.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Serana Dialogue Edit.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Immersive Interiors.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
SL Survival.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
FurnitureMarkerSex.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
CFTO.esp
3BBB.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp
Abduction.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
SLACS.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Ranger Outfit.esp
MiasLair.esp
TempleOfMolagBal.esp
SLUTS.esp
SLUTS_CFTOpatch.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp
SLPleasure.esp
Gigaduex_Outfit.esp
armorunpk.esp
Bikini Armors.esp
FNISspells.esp
Bal Temple  kidnapping addon.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
RosaFollower.esp
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
LazyHeels.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SLUTS DCL patch.esp
SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
Follow me for Sex.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Neo's Slave Leia Renewal.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
SLSFFameComments.esp
Nymphs Reqtified.esp
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
SexlabLightMeUp.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Aradia Cross Armor.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
GGFriendlyWhore.esp
TAWoBA - Light Armor Patch.esp
Daedric Chainmail - CBBE 3BBB Bodyslide.esp
Minou Aradia Lace Dress.esp
SLSO.esp
DW.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

4 hours ago, biggysimz said:

I am having trouble getting mod-races from other mods to work for with this, any ideas why?

Sure, got some ideas. No idea which ones could possibly be relevant to you, though, given that all your post did was say "I have a problem" and dump a list of mods.

What kind of trouble? Details.

11 hours ago, biggysimz said:

I am having trouble getting mod-races from other mods to work for with this, any ideas why? current load order I tried loading it before and after and with LOOT.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
High Poly Head.esm
PiratesNorth.esp
battlenymphs.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Faye.esl
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab Attraction.esm
FlowerGirls SE.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
FNIS.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
High Poly Pretty Face and Darker Brows Stand Alone.esp
Makeup HHaleyy Racemenu Overlay.esp
MikanEyes All in one SE.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Pocky Punk's Make Up Addon_females.esp
SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
Brows.esp
SuperbSerana.esp
SuperbSerana Default Body and Texture.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Devious Adventures.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Serana Dialogue Edit.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Immersive Interiors.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
SL Survival.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
FurnitureMarkerSex.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
CFTO.esp
3BBB.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp
Abduction.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
SLACS.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Ranger Outfit.esp
MiasLair.esp
TempleOfMolagBal.esp
SLUTS.esp
SLUTS_CFTOpatch.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp
SLPleasure.esp
Gigaduex_Outfit.esp
armorunpk.esp
Bikini Armors.esp
FNISspells.esp
Bal Temple  kidnapping addon.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
RosaFollower.esp
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
LazyHeels.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SLUTS DCL patch.esp
SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
Follow me for Sex.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Neo's Slave Leia Renewal.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
SLSFFameComments.esp
Nymphs Reqtified.esp
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
SexlabLightMeUp.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Aradia Cross Armor.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
GGFriendlyWhore.esp
TAWoBA - Light Armor Patch.esp
Daedric Chainmail - CBBE 3BBB Bodyslide.esp
Minou Aradia Lace Dress.esp
SLSO.esp
DW.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

I have an idea: use spoiler tags on that wall of text! OMG! :classic_biggrin:

There are two ways to do it:

1. Highlight the wall of text and click the little eyeball on the Editing Toolbar above (to the left of the happy face, looks like the CBS logo)
  2. Manually enter opening and closing spoiler tags using BBCode notation, like this:
    [spoiler]
    Wall of Text Brick One
    Wall of Text Brick Two
    Wall of Text Brick Three
    ...etc.
    [/spoiler]

?

On 3/24/2021 at 10:13 AM, osmelmc said:

This is!

Ok perfect, been using the beta8 for a long time now no issues.  Tried out Sexlab tools as well as the Beta 9 (independently, not together) and both suffer from a SIGNIFICANTLY (like 8-10 times) longer setup/start time before the actors start scaling/aligning before a scene.  Any idea why this would be?

1 hour ago, no_way said:

Ok perfect, been using the beta8 for a long time now no issues.  Tried out Sexlab tools as well as the Beta 9 (independently, not together) and both suffer from a SIGNIFICANTLY (like 8-10 times) longer setup/start time before the actors start scaling/aligning before a scene.  Any idea why this would be?

Basically do more steps to start and have more Animations. But the amount of Animations is handled by the CACHE so after few uses get faster. Also is on development so still need some adjustments.

If you send me the Papyrus log I can check it and be more specific or fix the issue if find one.

Ran into a problem when I was trying out some scripting, I was trying to edit some SexLab scripts, though Creation Kit can't locate any of them, even though they look to be in the right location, It gives an error that it can't locate them, and then an error about an external editor.

Am I doing something wrong?

On 3/27/2021 at 4:35 PM, TaskingEffort said:

Ran into a problem when I was trying out some scripting, I was trying to edit some SexLab scripts, though Creation Kit can't locate any of them, even though they look to be in the right location, It gives an error that it can't locate them, and then an error about an external editor.

Am I doing something wrong?

The "correct" location for scripts is in source\scripts and not scripts\source. Not all mods respect this so sometimes you have to move files around.

(edit: I mean script sources, as in the PSC files)

7 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

SLAL packs do not generally have plugins.

Many do - for AnimObjects.

Most of the ones I had cannot be because their form IDs are too high. Don't know whether you can safely reindex them.
The ones that have IDs in the right range (nothing above 000FFF) can be ESLified.

3 hours ago, tasairis said:

The "correct" location for scripts is in source\scripts and not scripts\source. Not all mods respect this so sometimes you have to move files around.

You mean the uncompiled scripts (*.psc), right? Because as far as I know, the correct location for all compiled scripts (*.pex) is still Data\Scripts. Right? RIGHT?!!!?? :classic_biggrin:

I'm mentioning it to try to head off the rush of thread readers now heading for their Data\Scripts folders and emptying them out, dropping everything into Data\Source\Scripts and breaking their games... ?

I think it's mostly converted LE mods dumping their psc's into Scripts\Source, since that was appropriate back in them thar days... :classic_tongue:

40 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

You mean the uncompiled scripts (*.psc), right? Because as far as I know, the correct location for all compiled scripts (*.pex) is still Data\Scripts. Right? RIGHT?!!!?? :classic_biggrin:

Sorry, yes, script sources. The compiled .pex ones still go in scripts\.

I'm mentioning it to try to head off the rush of thread readers now heading for their Data\Scripts folders and emptying them out, dropping everything into Data\Source\Scripts and breaking their games... ?

"HEY TASAIRIS, I DID THE THING YOU SAID ABOUT MOVING ALL MY SCRIPTS AND NOW MY GAME DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE"

sigh. Yeah, I suppose someone might actually try that...

I think it's mostly converted LE mods dumping their psc's into Scripts\Source, since that was appropriate back in them thar days... :classic_tongue:

Yup. Then for some dumbass reason, someone at Bethesda said "So I know modders already have to deal with plugin conflicts and texture incompatibilities and all the vanilla bugs from LE we haven't fixed, but is that really enough? Shouldn't we be doing more to piss people off? Oh hey, what if we moved where script sources are! And then for bonus points, we can give them the ability to change where those sources just for themselves go so that half of the community will do one thing and half will do another!" (no doubt followed by an immediate promotion from Todd, Daedric Lord of CTDs, Climber of That Mountain Over There, The One Who Clips Through Walls, May His Name Be Forever Praised and/or Ridiculed)

Thanks, Bethesda! ?

On 3/22/2021 at 4:57 PM, Vyxenne said:

You have to enable TWO tick-boxes in SL MCM- "Show cum" and "Enable ending orgasm effects" (or words to that effect, I don't want to go in-game right now and look up the exact verbiage, plus I'm on a development version with several differences in the MCM so even if I looked it up it might be wrong for your version (1.63 Beta 8 ).

Even using the extra-heavy cum textures mod from here on LL, the effect isn't overwhelming:

20190523070120_1.jpg

Thanks a Lot !! it Works !!

Hi guys,

I am creating a mod and have links to Sexlab and SAR. I want the script to monitor the arousal and when arousal reaches 100, the player orgasms automatically.

Is there a simple line or two that does this? I am new to scripting so i am still learning about it, any pointers would be very handy thank you!

5 hours ago, Headerman said:

Hi guys,

I am creating a mod and have links to Sexlab and SAR. I want the script to monitor the arousal and when arousal reaches 100, the player orgasms automatically.

Is there a simple line or two that does this? I am new to scripting so i am still learning about it, any pointers would be very handy thank you!

Not really a good question for this thread. The main SL forum would be better.

Quick answer: give the player a spell with a script-type magic effect that activates at 100 arousal, then have the effect's OnEffectStart do whatever you want.

39 minutes ago, D_ManXX2 said:

i was wonder4ing is there an easy way to update sexlab light with the orignal sexlab ? this game dont use modmanager so i installed them maniually.

"Update" how?

Safest option is no. Clean uninstall of SexLab Light, fresh install of regular SexLab. Treat them like the two separate mods they are.

2 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

i was wonder4ing is there an easy way to update sexlab light with the orignal sexlab ? this game dont use modmanager so i installed them maniually.

SexLab Light is completely incompatible with SexLab 1.63 Beta8, and so are (most?) mods that use SexLab Light, so no "updating" is possible. You have to uninstall SexLab Light and install SexLab 1.63 Beta 8, and you will have to do the same thing with (most?) of your installed mods that require/use SexLab Light.

The only easy way to uninstall mods is to have been using a mod manager when you installed them. :classic_wacko: NMM still works, Vortex is a much better solution (it even installs SKSE64 automatically), and of course there is always MO2 which requires a PhD in Complex and Surprisingly Unintuitive Software to use. The primary advantage to using a mod manager instead of trying to do it manually is that mod managers "remember" each and every stray file installed by a particular mod or utility so that you, the user, can actually completely uninstall the mod. Without a mod manager, the only way to find all of the files installed by a particular mod is to open the archive and take an inventory of all of its files, then try to find each of those files individually in your game folders to delete them. This can take hours and hours (don't ask me how I know this) and will have you throwing objects at your monitor before you find them all. Mod managers remember each file and can uninstall any mod cleanly and automatically.

Running a mod setup manually means you must physically overwrite conflct-losing files with the conflict-winning files, which is generally an unrecoverable faux-pas if you suddenly have an "awshit" moment. With Vortex and MO2, nothing gets overwritten- they resolve conflicts per your instructions by overriding conflict losers, a technique which allows you to change your mind and revert the override any time you want to, and if you uninstall the conflict winner, the previously-overridden file automatically becomes the active file. You simply can't do that with manual mod management.

And finally, whether you do it manually or with a mod manager, uninstalling mods and then continuing to play on a savegame that was created with those mods installed is inherently risky (thanks, Todd.) Even worse, the issues created by uninstalling mods may not show up immediately, but instead lurk in your savegames for months until one day, months or even years after you had uninstalled the mods whose names you have long since forgotten, your 400-hour game will crash, or refuse to load any recent savegame, and it will not be possible to figure out why.

TL;, DR: If you uninstall mods, especially scripted or dll or SKSE-dependent mods, just start a new game, and use Vortex to manage your new game's mods.

<stand by for the obligatory rant by someone who manages a 500-plugin load order manually and contradicts everything I said above>