Spoiler

Function OrgasmAct()
    Actor[] actors = new Actor[1]
    Actor victim = None
    sslBaseAnimation[] anims
    actors[0] = PlayerRef
    int i = Utility.RandomInt(0, 6)
    int dur = Utility.RandomInt(8, 12)

if ( SexLab.IsValidActor( PlayerRef ) == false )
        ;; The actor is probably already animating, so skip this.
        return
    endIf
        anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags( 1, "Solo,F" )
        SexLab.StartSex(actors, anims, victim, centerOn=PlayerRef, allowBed=false)
endFunction

Unfortunately for me, it strips the player/actor of all items, however i don't want certain items stripped. Can i add in a keyword that i have attached to partcular pieces of armour to not get stripped?

Edit 14 or so: I added the SexlabNoStrip keyword to my armour pieces and now this does everything i need it to do. Hooray for researching and reading!

1 hour ago, Headerman said:

Unfortunately for me, it strips the player/actor of all items, however i don't want certain items stripped. Can i add in a keyword that i have attached to partcular pieces of armour to not get stripped?

Edit 14 or so: I added the SexlabNoStrip keyword to my armour pieces and now this does everything i need it to do. Hooray for researching and reading!

The "Strip Editor" page allow you set "NeverStrip" or "AlwaysStrip" for a particular item without tweak the mod and the GitHub version even allow you set "SometimesStrip" with a chance value (recommend for skirts, underwear, gloves, and those body armor that barely cover you and you don't know if remove it or leave it).

For what it's worth, time is absolutely a factor for the problems I've been having. I'm looking at this block of code from sslActorAlias.PathToCenter:

int StuckCheck  = 0
float Failsafe  = Utility.GetCurrentRealTime() + 30.0
while Distance > 80.0 && Utility.GetCurrentRealTime() < Failsafe
	Utility.Wait(1.0)
	float Previous = Distance
	Distance = ActorRef.GetDistance(WaitRef)
	Log("Current Distance From WaitRef["+WaitRef+"]: "+Distance+" // Moved: "+(Previous - Distance))
	; Check if same distance as last time.
	if Math.Abs(Previous - Distance) < 1.0
		if StuckCheck > 2 ; Stuck for 2nd time, end loop.
			Distance = 0.0
		endIf
		StuckCheck += 1 ; End loop on next iteration if still stuck.
		Log("StuckCheck("+StuckCheck+") No progress while waiting for ["+WaitRef+"]")
	else
		StuckCheck -= 1 ; Reset stuckcheck if progress was made.
	endIf
endWhile

If I change the last else so that it won't subtract 1 unless StuckCheck is greater than 0, I have a hard time making the problem occur.

If I change StuckCheck > 2 to StuckCheck > 35, the problem happens 100% of the time that the actors have to travel any distance to get to the center reference. I think it's always hitting that Failsafe time.

If I change the Failsafe time to the current time + 15 instead of 30, the problem no longer occurs every time, so it doesn't seem to be specifically because of hitting the Failsafe time, and I didn't think it would be, but it does seem to do with how long it's waiting if it does hit the Failsafe time without my changes.

I did finally try the latest changes to my mod on a different PC, and I didn't see the problems there, so I can't explain that part.

Edit: I did not try all this messing with sslActorAlias on the other PC, so I don't know if they would happen if I did.

24 minutes ago, ruddycray said:

For what it's worth, time is absolutely a factor for the problems I've been having. I'm looking at this block of code from sslActorAlias.PathToCenter:

int StuckCheck  = 0
float Failsafe  = Utility.GetCurrentRealTime() + 30.0
while Distance > 80.0 && Utility.GetCurrentRealTime() < Failsafe
	Utility.Wait(1.0)
	float Previous = Distance
	Distance = ActorRef.GetDistance(WaitRef)
	Log("Current Distance From WaitRef["+WaitRef+"]: "+Distance+" // Moved: "+(Previous - Distance))
	; Check if same distance as last time.
	if Math.Abs(Previous - Distance) < 1.0
		if StuckCheck > 2 ; Stuck for 2nd time, end loop.
			Distance = 0.0
		endIf
		StuckCheck += 1 ; End loop on next iteration if still stuck.
		Log("StuckCheck("+StuckCheck+") No progress while waiting for ["+WaitRef+"]")
	else
		StuckCheck -= 1 ; Reset stuckcheck if progress was made.
	endIf
endWhile

If I change the last else so that it won't subtract 1 unless StuckCheck is greater than 0, I have a hard time making the problem occur.

If I change StuckCheck > 2 to StuckCheck > 35, the problem happens 100% of the time that the actors have to travel any distance to get to the center reference. I think it's always hitting that Failsafe time.

If I change the Failsafe time to the current time + 15 instead of 30, the problem no longer occurs every time, so it doesn't seem to be specifically because of hitting the Failsafe time, and I didn't think it would be, but it does seem to do with how long it's waiting if it does hit the Failsafe time without my changes.

I did finally try the latest changes to my mod on a different PC, and I didn't see the problems there, so I can't explain that part.

Edit: I did not try all this messing with sslActorAlias on the other PC, so I don't know if they would happen if I did.

Can you try with the SexLab GitHub version? The version in development have few fixes to prevent problems like yours but since I not sure about your problem I can't tell if will solve something. I'm sure the problem is not in the SexLab but probably can do something on the GitHub to deal with it.

@osmelmcA couple of weeks ago I'm pretty sure you implied that you had fixed the problem in the strip item editor where the page resets with every single user entry, meaning it takes from 1 to 3 seconds for each entry to complete, and even worse, the cursor is moved to the top and out of sight instead of staying on the same apparel item like it used to work in the past.

I have checked for a github update several times and I don't see one- am I just somehow missing something on github (e.g. recompiles don't change the last updated date and I should re-download and re-install anyway, etc.) or have you just not recompiled since fixing this? Thanks.

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

@osmelmcA couple of weeks ago I'm pretty sure you implied that you had fixed the problem in the strip item editor where the page resets with every single user entry, meaning it takes from 1 to 3 seconds for each entry to complete, and even worse, the cursor is moved to the top and out of sight instead of staying on the same apparel item like it used to work in the past.

I have checked for a github update several times and I don't see one- am I just somehow missing something on github (e.g. recompiles don't change the last updated date and I should re-download and re-install anyway, etc.) or have you just not recompiled since fixing this? Thanks.

The Pull previous at that one got issues to marge it and I just noticed when i try to send the new one. As results the scripts to check and approve by @Ashal become harder to read and toke extra time to be approved. So yes was fixed since then but finally approved and marge around 4 days ago.

Check now because the current version is updated with all the fixed issues reported in this thread.

The current pending Pull of the SexLab GitHub come with Enhanced Expressions system allowing between other things "roll back eyes" with the Mouth Open (on the blowjob's)

And I'm now working on enhance the Orgasm and Enjoyment/Pain system to make it more realistic.

20 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Can you try with the SexLab GitHub version? The version in development have few fixes to prevent problems like yours but since I not sure about your problem I can't tell if will solve something. I'm sure the problem is not in the SexLab but probably can do something on the GitHub to deal with it.

Hard to say for sure without more testing, but I just tried it a bit, and I had some scenes where the travel took the full 30 seconds before SexLab gave up, and the animations still started correctly. Based on that limited test, it does look good for resolving my issue. Are there any big drawbacks to leaving this version installed for now to give it a little more testing? Honestly, as easy as it was to make the problem occur before, it does appear to be resolved, but I also only tested about 5 or 6 scenes.

@ruddycray Good to know.

I supposed that even if don't solve your issue, at less should help with it because between other things the GitHub version remove the paralysis from the paralyzed Actors and deal with similar issue but caused by the Weapon Draw idle that some Mods remove the weapon without shelter it first and the idle get stoked forbidding the Animation Events.

If happen again using the GitHub version, send me the "Papyrus.0.log" file to check it.

PS: the only drawback with the GitHub version that I know is with the "Furniture Sex Framework" because not longer support the "sslThreadHook". Against someone may think, I got nothing to do with that in fact that change is before my time and I not even sure of the reason.

Hi all. I am having an issue with alignments during animations where high heels are being worn. I have both Racemenu HH and HDT-SMP installed. The compatibility tracking thread says "install only this mod's HH DLL, get the Framework files from HDT-SMP". Sadly I don't follow what is being said there as there doesnt seem to be any DLL's in the unzipped Racemenu HH file (unless i have to unpack the ESP somehow?). Can someone share how to set up these mods so that characters are aligned correctly during animations when wearing heels?. BTW, yes i have ticked the box to remove the HH height in the MCM but the character drops too far and is therefor misaligned. Oddly enough this doesn't happen with any of the Devious devices heels. Animations with those equipped appear to be fine.. Cheers! 

8 hours ago, osmelmc said:

The Pull previous at that one got issues to marge it and I just noticed when i try to send the new one. As results the scripts to check and approve by @Ashal become harder to read and toke extra time to be approved. So yes was fixed since then but finally approved and marge around 4 days ago.

Check now because the current version is updated with all the fixed issues reported in this thread.

Woohoo! OMW to GitHub! Thank you! ?

UPDATE AFTER INSTALLING THE NEW DEV BUILD

@osmelmc the new 26 April build has completely fixed the Strip Item Editor selection process!!! Thanks so much to you and @Ashal! It's getting harder and harder to find something that still needs fixing! Great job and well appreciated. ?

3 hours ago, arshesney said:

Is "SexLab Beta8 LipSync Fix" still needed for Github version? Is a tweak to sslBaseExpression and sslBaseVoice

I don't know that fix but probably yes because my fixes for the Expressions are pending for check and approval.

Once be marge, is supposed to work fine with and without the MFG.

Beside:

1. Include option to set the refresh expression delay (for the new Auto Refresh Expression option that allow change the Expression few times on the same Animation stage)

2. Allow change the Expressions with the Mouth Open (previously not allowed because use to break the Open Mouth producing the open mouth issue at the end of the Animation.

3. With the Sync Lips option Enabled now will also move the lips when is doing a blowjob with each moans of course without the sound. Because now the Sync Lips function will detect the open mouth size to move the lips just the necessary amount.

PS: Still if another Mod try to change the actor Expression without use the SexLab scripts can produce the issue because is not possible for me detect that. Of course the new "Auto Refresh Expression" option seems to deal with that when is Enabled.

By now I most be looked like a pervert with all those additions to the SexLab Framework. And probably I am! But in my defense I must say that around the 90% of the additions and modifications are being suggested by the users around the years. 

I just do the hard work!!!

This worked before, Then i have this situation where everything is installed, the plugin doesn't install in-game automatically, the moment i do the NET. framework and creature idle never turn on and therefore i don't even have the dialogue options to start whatever animation installed. I tried to clean the system, restart it, re-enable and re-register all animations, reinstalling the mod but nothing worked. Also with a clean savefile.

I don't know where to slam my head to anymore .-.

Switched to MO2, reinstalled it and now it doesn't work anymore. It doesn't detect the Framework and creatures idle as well, no dialogue option involved, etc. Tried with rebuilding anim database and re-enable/register all the animations too. It does install but only manually inside the game, now. Dunno what to do.

Switched to MO2, reinstalled it and now it doesn't work anymore. It doesn't detect the Framework and creatures idle as well, no dialogue option involved, etc. Tried with rebuilding anim database and re-enable/register all the animations too. It does install but only manually inside the game, now. Dunno what to do.

5 hours ago, Teddar said:

BTW, yes i have ticked the box to remove the HH height in the MCM but the character drops too far and is therefor misaligned. Oddly enough this doesn't happen with any of the Devious devices heels. Animations with those equipped appear to be fine.. Cheers! 

What does your Papyrus log say about "RemoveHeelEffect" when wearing the affected heels? And by the way, what heels from what mod?

5 hours ago, Teddar said:

Hi all. I am having an issue with alignments during animations where high heels are being worn. I have both Racemenu HH and HDT-SMP installed. The compatibility tracking thread says "install only this mod's HH DLL, get the Framework files from HDT-SMP". Sadly I don't follow what is being said there as there doesnt seem to be any DLL's in the unzipped Racemenu HH file (unless i have to unpack the ESP somehow?). Can someone share how to set up these mods so that characters are aligned correctly during animations when wearing heels?. BTW, yes i have ticked the box to remove the HH height in the MCM but the character drops too far and is therefor misaligned. Oddly enough this doesn't happen with any of the Devious devices heels. Animations with those equipped appear to be fine.. Cheers! 

The released versions of SexLab don't correct the alignment of the Actors if the HH are removed after the LeadIn animation when is enabled so if you have the LeadIn enabled make sure of activate the Feet Slot for the LeadIn (Foreplay)

18 minutes ago, tasairis said:

What does your Papyrus log say about "RemoveHeelEffect" when wearing the affected heels? And by the way, what heels from what mod?

Im actually having problems turning on logging. I have my "bEnableLogging=1" set in my ini but no logs are produced for some reason. I haven't used logging since i switched over to SE so i don't know if there's something else you also have to do to get it working. Regarding "what heels" i don't use that many but i have Ankle Boots, Babydoll Heels and those included with Luxury Collection. They all have the issue with alignment but the boots included with Devious Devices do not. 

9 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

The released versions of SexLab don't correct the alignment of the Actors if the HH are removed after the LeadIn animation when is enabled so if you have the LeadIn enabled make sure of activate the Feet Slot for the LeadIn (Foreplay)

Unfortunately i don't follow what you're saying about "leadin" animations. I don't use the foreplay option, actually never have. So that cant be it i don't think, unless i misunderstoon what you were pointing at. 

Btw thanks for responding guys. ?

6 minutes ago, Teddar said:

Im actually having problems turning on logging. I have my "bEnableLogging=1" set in my ini but no logs are produced for some reason. I haven't used logging since i switched over to SE so i don't know if there's something else you also have to do to get it working. Regarding "what heels" i don't use that many but i have Ankle Boots, Babydoll Heels and those included with Luxury Collection. They all have the issue with alignment but the boots included with Devious Devices do not. 

Unfortunately i don't follow what you're saying about "leadin" animations. I don't use the foreplay option, actually never have. So that cant be it i don't think, unless i misunderstoon what you were pointing at. 

Btw thanks for responding guys. ?

Damn. Im an idiot. I was looking for the log in the wrong place. I've attached it. Means very little to me im afraid but it does mention Racemenu HH a few times. 

Papyrus.0.log

q

2 hours ago, osmelmc said:

By now I most be looked like a pervert with all those additions to the SexLab Framework. And probably I am! But in my defense I must say that around the 90% of the additions and modifications are being suggested by the users around the years. 

I just do the hard work!!!

It's so strange how we often allow words/labels that are intended to be pejorative to actually bother us. They can't actually bother us unless we let them.

Due to a lack of teacher scrutiny and supervision over the Yearbook Staff :classic_tongue: I was named "Girl Most Likely To" in my High School Senior yearbook. I thought it was great, not to mention accurate- I had been a slut since Middle School. You can't slut-shame me because I don't buy into the whole idiotic meme that promiscuous high-libido girls are doing anything wrong, as long as we avoid disease and/or unwanted pregnancy. We're only doing what guys congratulate each other for doing. I enjoy being a slut and am not ashamed of it at all.

You also can't bother me by calling me a pervert because I don't agree with most attempts at societal personal behavior censorship. If it doesn't harm the participants or bystanders, it's none of their business. Note that by "harm," I mean actual harm, not the insane new definition that equates offensive words to violence to justify suppressing them.

So rock on, fellow pervert.  See you in Hell, or some other imaginary place. :classic_biggrin:

~ Polly Amrysse :classic_angel:

On 4/14/2021 at 5:09 AM, Best Poppy said:

So this bug is still common and "undefeated" to this day?

I don't know about 'common' but if I recall correctly the cure was deselecting the 'something, something teleport' box in Sex Lab Framework.

The alternative to using tgm is 'falling with style'.

ScreenShot1.jpg.bda40481cc1e892122ce7635e1b827ae.jpg