[mod] [Stellaris] Make Space Sexy Again

3 hours ago, Dyceptius said:

Can I make a recommendation?
I believe personally that the event for the invasive tentacle is too often, running the game on a huge map with max speed feels really spammy imo.

agreed. The whole mechanic of making it per planet really creates a " everything or nothing" ^.^

can't you make it 10% per year for empire? there are only so many invasive tentacles out there in space!

On 21/02/2018 at 1:46 AM, darkspleen said:

Each planet has a 5% chance of having that event every five years (the exact timing of when the event occurs is randomized). If you really want you can go into the colony_events_massa file and comment out the line: 5 = { planet_event = { id = sexycolony.1 days = 850 random = 900 } } (found near the bottom of the file) to disable it.

Darkspleen already tweaked it recently.

first: I absolutely love this mod, the idea of this mod, most of its events. I only wish that there was more and that it gets expanded on.

BUT the invasive tentacle event pops up so often during end game that I always deactivate it.

I also really love this mod, but I do have a bit of a recommendation.

Right now the Xenophile reactions are a bit lacking I feel. It would be a lot nicer if the stuff they said when these events get triggered sounded actually happy about it. Like more enthusiastic. Maybe throw in some kinkier reactions, for example, the pic you got up where the survey team gets ambushed by tentacles and raped. Instead of the xenophile reaction being "It looks like the women are enjoying it." how about something along the lines of "This is great! Quick, someone get a camera!" Throw in a touch of sociology gain for proper flavor.

The current even-keeled reactions from the xenophiles feel like they belong more to the egalitarians. 

is there a xenophobe policy version of Supported Reproduction(like the seed is strong) to make the  secondary species slowly into a archetype of the Primary Species? i know there is synthetic sexual selection purge but prefer a more insidious option

58 minutes ago, Sybian said:

After the initial "Fun at the zoo" experience I only get the -25% happiness option, ethics that avoid that?

You need to either be Xenophilic or Spiritualist to get a passive modifier on the Zoo event. Or you didn't delete the mod's folder before updating.

15 hours ago, Sybian said:

Just had the slaver attack happen, Anything other then the -50 influence?

Nope. I should probably tone that down a bit though.

14 hours ago, justaidea said:

is there a xenophobe policy version of Supported Reproduction(like the seed is strong) to make the  secondary species slowly into a archetype of the Primary Species? i know there is synthetic sexual selection purge but prefer a more insidious option

I don't have anything like that planned at this time.

1 hour ago, Sybian said:

After the initial "Fun at the zoo" experience I only get the -25% happiness option, ethics that avoid that?

It depends on the ethic of the pops, not your empire ethics. Xenophiles get the Xeno Beast Fun modifier while every other ethic gets the Xeno Beast Rape modifier.

7 hours ago, Lifariz said:

You need to either be Xenophilic or Spiritualist to get a passive modifier on the Zoo event. Or you didn't delete the mod's folder before updating.

I'm both, so the event outcome is a toss up between the two. I just was not sure if it was like some of the other events that trigger and with a certain ethic you can have a positive outcome or the basic. Like the soldiers thing I hated seeing it pop up because I lost so much influence to is then the authoritarian ethic made the best answer and I'm stuck onto that now 100%. 

6 hours ago, darkspleen said:

"snip"

Nope. I should probably tone that down a bit though.

I only saw it once and it was pretty fun, Reminds me of my Monday nights. The only thing that would be cool is to profit from it somehow, like maybe contact them and exchange ships for more "volunteers" to crew it with? between that and the military officers party I'm pretty sure all my pops are into that giving or getting either way.

I don't have anything like that planned at this time.

I'd love to see some ascension tie in's like the desire old god, or becoming immortal synthetics whose #1 goal is to have sex with everything in the universe. 

"snip"

It depends on the ethic of the pops, not your empire ethics. Xenophiles get the Xeno Beast Fun modifier while every other ethic gets the Xeno Beast Rape modifier.

Ahhhh Got ya! It makes sense now. I Conquer the galaxy threw interbreeding so joy!

On 3/2/2018 at 8:37 AM, Dyceptius said:

Can I make a recommendation?
I believe personally that the event for the invasive tentacle is too often, running the game on a huge map with max speed feels really spammy imo.

Is that recent, because prior to 2.0 I basically never got it.

If it shoots like crazy I'll accept it for a while.

Anyways I wish to play again and take a look at this again soon, but a lot of my mods haven't updated yet, ugh!

Two items.

The bug item:

Idolized Nudity does not have an image show up with it's tech Icon upon research.  It literally says 'Missing Image".

Query:  Any chance we'll get a planet/empire level research improvement or two out of this thing?  I don't count the species preserve.  That's pretty nuanced since it requires alien pets on the planet.

54 minutes ago, cniht said:

Two items.

The bug item:

Idolized Nudity does not have an image show up with it's tech Icon upon research.  It literally says 'Missing Image".

Query:  Any chance we'll get a planet/empire level research improvement or two out of this thing?  I don't count the species preserve.  That's pretty nuanced since it requires alien pets on the planet.

What do you mean?

6 hours ago, Sybian said:

Means it's an easy fix that will be in on the next update.

What are you talking about? You do know that Darkspleen is the developer of the mod, right? Telling him that something will be in the next update make little sense...

Anyway, Darkspleen was probably asking about this part:

12 hours ago, darkspleen said:

10 hours ago, mk40 said:

What are you talking about? You do know that Darkspleen is the developer of the mod, right? Telling him that something will be in the next update make little sense...

Anyway, Darkspleen was probably asking about this part:

I miss read the question. Also miss posted it to wrong person, was meant to quote cniht with quote from darkspleen, but can't figure out multi-quote system.

11 hours ago, JesusKreist said:

How is the multiquote system odd?

Hit the + below one post.

Hit the + below the second post.

Hit "Quote X posts" in the bottom right of the screen.

I know now... I'm forever ashamed >.< I'll get the the BF to spank me twice as often for a week. Please forgive me!! (-人-)