[mod] [Stellaris] Make Space Sexy Again

I think the game just refers to them plainly as flags. I know there's two different files to them too. The golden design for the main empire flag, and a basic flat image for the galaxy territory view.

I was planning on making some prescripted empires with a few custom flags to go with them. Granted they'd be themed more towards the empires, but I could probably include some generic ones as well.

Yeah so actually @darkspleen (now that I'm back in state) I got to thinking mate. How about an easy event that kinda 'corrupts' the scientist that discovers an event. So for instance, when discovering the mad scientist that is experementing with tenticles, perhaps have an event in a random list that can fire, where a tenticled creation stows away on the ship that analyzed it. This leads to it firing a new event after a year or so, when the tenticle is fully grown, that fires and essentially asks what the ship officer does about it. Have two options; 'he' does something and 'she' does something (to select the gender of the scientist) and this leads to another event. The male does some flavor stuff (or uses it to enslave the female staff?) but the female event leads to the scientist going through an event chain where she can be hypnotized by the tenticles, kept as a breeding slave, ect. Essentially this all culminates to a trait that she can get, and leads to flavor events every so often

To what I remember, that would work well. Be nice for a future event, where like a scientist was abducted by pirates, fully trained, and then returned to your service, leading on an event chain leading to them 'taking over' or something like that. Traits for ruler, stuff like that. Sound up your alley?

17 hours ago, tacomarine said:

Yeah so actually @darkspleen (now that I'm back in state) I got to thinking mate. How about an easy event that kinda 'corrupts' the scientist that discovers an event. So for instance, when discovering the mad scientist that is experementing with tenticles, perhaps have an event in a random list that can fire, where a tenticled creation stows away on the ship that analyzed it. This leads to it firing a new event after a year or so, when the tenticle is fully grown, that fires and essentially asks what the ship officer does about it. Have two options; 'he' does something and 'she' does something (to select the gender of the scientist) and this leads to another event. The male does some flavor stuff (or uses it to enslave the female staff?) but the female event leads to the scientist going through an event chain where she can be hypnotized by the tenticles, kept as a breeding slave, ect. Essentially this all culminates to a trait that she can get, and leads to flavor events every so often

To what I remember, that would work well. Be nice for a future event, where like a scientist was abducted by pirates, fully trained, and then returned to your service, leading on an event chain leading to them 'taking over' or something like that. Traits for ruler, stuff like that. Sound up your alley?

Corruption is fun. I second this.

I've been informed that some asshat going by the username "Shad" has stolen my work and posted it on the steam workshop (idiot). Would you all be so kind as to report it (I don't really care what you report it for) so that it gets removed from the workshop?

Edit: He's apparently stolen the sexy xenos and real human slaves mods as well.

Please don't overly report. It can be fairly easy to misunderstand how the stellaris launcher should be used with mods and its upload feature.

All you need to do is hit a button. At no point is there a disclaimer to not upload something you don't own. If the offense have been removed, then let it be.

stellaris_2018-02-02_01-18-57.png

I have a Problem with this mod and Bed and Breakfast mod. Text documents for events and buildings are not conectet to the game somehow and its always showing me the filename of sayd text, and not the actual text itself.

As an example:

The festival of Love Event poped up, but was only refering the the Filename for the Text of it.

Maybe there are Typos that are missleading? I took a Look into the Error File and it was saying multible times that "mod" should be in utf8-bom encoding

Any gues what is going on and how i can solve that?

I feel stupit now. It was the localisation. I play with German localisation and after switching the English everything was fine.

I have thought about that to, but droped the thought after seeing an partial German localisation in the localisation folder from massa.

Aparently its not working right now, eh? Do you work on the German localisation?

Anyway, thanks for the fast Awnser ^.^b

@Kerenga German localization is partially supported (meaning some, but not all, content in this mod will have german translations). Abominus is the one who does the German translations, so don't be surprised if he's got stuff translated that hasn't been added to the mod yet.

@Veldrisk Yes. Unfortunately I've been super busy as of late, so I haven't been able to work on the mod for the past few weeks. Thankfully mk40 has been working on a few items that will be added in the next update.