[mod] [Stellaris] Make Space Sexy Again

Haha. Yea. That event went from never firing to firing every year. I'm patching that out right now.

As I mentioned earlier. The edict is really only a testing platform. Originally I wanted to have that event trigger simply when a pop is purged, instead of relying on an edict to cause it to happen. I'm still not entirely sure what I want to do with it to be honest.

A bit of a request *blush*

would you consider adding more ... sub content to the game?

I reallyyyy love the "spoils of war' event when losing a planet to invasion, and I'd love it if there were more events like:

leader getting blackmailed (triggers when over lets say 10k credits), meantime to happen about ... 20? years

-> has to do sex stuff, or stuff like that (lose influence)

-> pay off black mailers ( empire modifier of -33% credits for a 12 months or so)

==

Other species enslaving players primary specie ( like with the observation event <3 but without needing that)

or things like

changing the tribetary/vassalage offers from AI's to more dominating/enslaving type text/pictures

could be connected to a trait (like a submissive trait, or a dominant trait to the the opposite!)

I can help 'script' and find pictures/write text if you want!

(I'm sick and will have plenty of time next weeks)

I won't make my own mod, but I'd love to contribute to yours ^.^

13 hours ago, wolfiespring said:

kinda game breaking to get a chance at 200 influence nearly every 2 days o.o

also: the breed undesirable species away through edict only seems to change 1 pop? and only triggers once when you activate it?

and yes .. problem is when you play late game with something like 400 core planets (through mods) and fleets of 10-30mil against super hard event game crisis'

(I like big fleets ^^)

17 minutes ago, wolfiespring said:

and yes .. problem is when you play late game with something like 400 core planets (through mods) and fleets of 10-30mil against super hard event game crisis'

(I like big fleets ^^)

Something tell me that you won't like the 2.0 update with the fleet caps...

Yo!

I got the Chance to play your mod a little bit, and I was very happy to see it was made with thought, care, and most importantly – nice graphics :smiley: I read you had some issues with differentiating the ideologies, so I wanted to give some ideas. Maybe you’ll find inspiration in it.

Generally speaking I think you shouldn’t try too hard to differentiate the Ideologies. I think it would be best if you split certain events themes between different ideologies, so that every ideology has access to slightly different ones, but in certain areas the two will overlap.

For example:

Willing sex/breeding with other species: Xenophile, Egalitarian, sometimes Spiritual.

Willing submission events: Pacifist, Egalitarian, Sometimes Xenophile and spiritual.

Humilation/Forced Submission (rape on your own species by others.): Pacifist, Egalitarian.

Enslaving other species: Authoritarian, Militaristic, Xenophobic.

BSDM play: Authoritarian, Militaristic.

Mind Control Content: Pacifist, Authoritarian.

Drug content: Egalitarian (testing new things), Spiritual (Trying to unlock the inner eye), sometimes Militaristic (Battle stims gone wrong)

Body Modification (bimbofication, futanari, etc.): Egalitarian, Xenophile, Materialistic.

Sex cults: Spiritual, Egalitarian.

Sex Dolls, VR brainwashing: Materialistic.

Exhibitionism: Egalitarian, Spiritual.

This should allow for a pretty high variety, without forcing you to differentiate where there’s no point to.

I have some ideas, to show how that might work:  

A xeno humiliates Military Commander:

Requirement: Must have a xeno pop of Authoritarian, Xenophobic or Militaristic ideology who is allowed to be military leaders.

Event: A young officer thought he could do a better job than your existing Commander. He challenged them into combat, and after winning – raped for all their subordinates to see. Now he demands to be given their post.

Options: 

Neutral: That’s not how our military operates. Kick him out.

Militaristic: Ha, I like his style! Welcome aboard!

Pacifist: Appalling, but he’s right. Grant his request.  

Great Companions:

Requirement: Any xeno pop who is either Egalitarian, Xenophile or Spiritual and NOT Xenophobe, and does not have Full civilian rights.

Event chain: [Xeno species] are proving to be amazing companions – some people are even preferring them to anyone else. What should we do with that?

Options:

Xenophile: It was clearly wrong to keep them enslaved – grant them full rights.

Neutral: Nothing wrong with that – do nothing (+ happiness, will start switching ideology towards xenophile/egalitarian)  

Neutral: Try to fight this ( - happiness)

Xenophobe/Authoritarian/Militaristic: No sympathy for other races! Purge them!

Bad attraction:

Requirement: Any xeno pop who is Authoritarian or Xenophobic.

Event chain: There’s something about [Xeno Species] that makes our own species feel submissive and content around them. It’s only mild now, but might grow in strength the more we hang around them.

Options: 

NOT Pacifist/Egalitarian/Xenophile: This is clearly dangerous – kick them out.

Neutral: Study this and develop a cure as soon as possible.

Pacifist/Egalitarian/Xenophile: Negotiate with the Xeno representative, so they don’t abuse this fact (starts a submissive event chain, has a high chance of your species gaining Weak and ending as Domestic Slaves)

A deal with the devil:

Requirement: Observation post over a modern Primitive Civilasation, who is either Authoritarian, Xenophobic or Militaristic. Own Civilization is Either Eglalitarian, Pacifist or Xenophile.  

Event: The Xeno somehow managed to discover our presence, and request to allowed to join our empire.

Options: 

NOT Xenophile: No.

Xenophile: Errrr, sorry, we’re getting some static here… Losing contact! (Also “no”, but also – happiness)

Authoritarian/Xenophobe: Let them join as slaves.

NOT Authoritarian/Xenophobe: Welcome them among us!

Hidden Result: If they are allowed to joined the empire, the player will soon get a particularly charming assistant, who will attempt to covertly dominate them. After several events, the player race is reduced to domestic slaves if the Xeno’s aren’t stopped.

Back from the brink of extinction:

Event: The player encounters a cry-frozen Xeno on a colony planet. The Xeno miraculously survives the waking process, and reveals he’s the last of his kind. In order to revive his people, he will need breeding slaves of another race to procreate.

Options: 

Neutral: Yeah no. (- happiness if Pacifist or xenophile)

Authoritarian: Let him breed with other slaves.

Materialistic/Militarist: Cut him up, see what we can learn about his biology.

Xenophile or Pacifist: We cannot allow his kind to go extinct! (Will turn the colony into a breeding ground for the alien. Will spawn bonus pops via breeding events. Later might create a different strain of pops, with Rapid Breeding but Slow Learners. )

Dangerous Fertility Drugs?

Event: The empire discovers its new fertility supplements have the unintended side effect of raising lust and making the user placid.

Options: 

Neutral: Remove them from the market and study them for further research. (-Unity, + research)

Authoritarian: Start giving them to our slaves. (turns them Into Rapid Breeders and Wasteful)

Egalitarian/Materialistic: Warn the population, but do nothing else. (+Unity)

Scientist wants founding for developing Mind Control techniques.

Requirement: NOT egalitarian.

Event: A Scientist wants founding for developing Mind Control techniques.

Options: 

Neutral: Yo, that’s evil, so no.

Materialistic: In the name of science!

Authoritarian: Allow it, but observe him closely.

Pacifist: We might need it one day. 

LEADS TO:

Scientist wants to show the result of his studies:

Event: [Scientist] has finished his work. He now want’s to present it to [Leader]

Options:

Neutral: He has outlived his usefulness (Kill scientist, add massive research bonuses)

Neutral: Attend the presentation (Ruler gets mind controlled, after a while resigns and grants leadership to the Scientist)

Bimbofetish:

Requires: Genetic modifications, Materialistic or Egalitarian.

Event: Recently we’ve been seeing more and members of our species undergoing quite extreme body modification. Hypersexualized attributes seem to be gaining in popularity.

Options: 

Neutral: Just let it run it’s course.

Neutral: This looks amazing! Sign me up! (Will slowly turn pops Attractive and Weak)

That’s some of the ideas I had. I mean, stellaris has massive Mind Control/Transformation potential, (and that’s what I personally quite enjoy), so this is what I mostly suggested. I hope some of it proves helpful. 

6 hours ago, wolfiespring said:

A bit of a request *blush*

would you consider adding more ... sub content to the game?

I reallyyyy love the "spoils of war' event when losing a planet to invasion, and I'd love it if there were more events like:

leader getting blackmailed (triggers when over lets say 10k credits), meantime to happen about ... 20? years

-> has to do sex stuff, or stuff like that (lose influence)

-> pay off black mailers ( empire modifier of -33% credits for a 12 months or so)

==

Other species enslaving players primary specie ( like with the observation event <3 but without needing that)

or things like

changing the tribetary/vassalage offers from AI's to more dominating/enslaving type text/pictures

could be connected to a trait (like a submissive trait, or a dominant trait to the the opposite!)

I can help 'script' and find pictures/write text if you want!

(I'm sick and will have plenty of time next weeks)

I won't make my own mod, but I'd love to contribute to yours ^.^

The short answer is: I've already got some features like that planned. For sure I'm going to have some events that are essentially the same as the spoils of war, just different images and text. I've also been toying around with the idea of certain governments/ethics having the option to attempt and kidnap the leader of a country they won a war against.

For this idea, and your blackmailing one, I'm waiting for the new DLC that will actually let me check the sex of a leader. Your other ideas are certainly worth thinking about.

@Dagome_Iudex Those are amazing ideas! I'll definitely look into making them into events once the new DLC is out.

2 hours ago, Sybian said:

So quick question, The event that is called

???, Science gone wrong.

What are the trait options for that one? I've only found the authoritarian which is a negative, whats the positive for that one?

Looks like there's three options, one for Authoritarians, one for anyone who isn't Authoritarian, and one for Materialists. All of them take a hit to influence, -5 to non-Aut and Mat, -15 to Aut, with non-Aut and Aut getting the same bonus, while Materialists can get more science out of it.

2 hours ago, Linxx said:

Is there a way to disable Invasive Tentacles? I get it every minute :frown: 

I play on a small galaxy and I only get it a few times a year, only have a small number of planets, maybe there could be a way to scale it? like have editcs that cost nothing that effect how often they show up?

16 hours ago, LordLovecraft said:

Looks like there's three options, one for Authoritarians, one for anyone who isn't Authoritarian, and one for Materialists. All of them take a hit to influence, -5 to non-Aut and Mat, -15 to Aut, with non-Aut and Aut getting the same bonus, while Materialists can get more science out of it.

Exactly. None of the options are especially "good", unless you consider trading influence for research to be good.

14 hours ago, Linxx said:

Is there a way to disable Invasive Tentacles? I get it every minute :frown: 

How many planets do you have? Each planet has a 5% chance of having that event every five years (the exact timing of when the event occurs is randomized). If you really want you can go into the colony_events_massa file and comment out the line: 5 = { planet_event = { id = sexycolony.1 days = 850 random = 900 } } (found near the bottom of the file) to disable it.

12 hours ago, Sybian said:

I play on a small galaxy and I only get it a few times a year, only have a small number of planets, maybe there could be a way to scale it? like have editcs that cost nothing that effect how often they show up?

As of right now there's no means by which to count the amount of planets an empire has, though there will be once the new DLC is out.

12 hours ago, Hairdevill said:

The materialist option for The Cyber Shop event crashes the game because it tryes to add_research_option = tech_cyber_sextoys, but the mod does not have the tech in question.

Right... Mistakes were made. I'll fix that up in just a bit.

On a side note I'm hoping to also roll out 4 more events (to make a total of 5) for the sadistic and masochist traits in the next major update.

Happy to hear you liked my ideas! I feel like Stellaris is best when it revolves around:

- Transformation - due to the genetics mechanics. 

- Sociatal change - due to pop ideologies

- And Scientist/Leaders corruption - since you play as an empire, so losing then is not a big hit - like in CK2, when losing your dynasty is game  over. 

Anyway, I did have some more ideas, if you'd like: 

Events:

Contest of the century. (Likely one time only)

Requirement: Militaristic or Non-Pacifist Authoritarian. 50 ingame years have passed.

Event: The champion of a reality TV gladiatorial battle has been proving unbeatable. Battle after battle, he emerges victorious, and has now acquired a huge fanbase among our pops. His 100th battle will come soon – perhaps we should offer a unique prize, should he win?

Neutral 1: This does not interest us.

Neutral 2: Offer some customary credit prize.

Neutral 3: A governmental position in one of our colonies, should he win.

Non-repugnant: The prize shall be a night with our gloriously leader! (For a sexy scene later. If not democratic, the ruler can keep him as a pet concubine. He will grow more and more dominant over time, and finally attempts to take over as ruler)

A god am I (One time only)

Requirement: Spiritual. Government is either Dictatorial or Imperial. NOT Imperial Court.

Event: Some people are starting to see our leader as not only a priest of the divine, but as a divine themselves! What should we do about that?

Neutral 1: Heresy! Ban this cult!

Neutral 2: Well… I am pretty amazing… (leads to p2)

A god am I  p2

Event: The cult has grown strong enough, that its leader have come to meet you personally. They shower you with praises, fall to the knees, and beg you to let them bask in your glory every day.

Neutral 1: Sho, sho!

Neutral 2: Ha, that’s great. Sure, stick around. (leads to p3)

A god am I  p3

Event: The church leaders say they have a group of followers willing to donate large amounts of money to our treasury just to eat dinner with you.

Neutral 1: Don’t pester me with that!

Neutral 2: Sure, why not. (leads to p4)

A god am I p4

Event: Thanks to incense and alcohol, the dinner ends in an orgy.

Neutral 1: Ok let’s never do that again.

Neutral 2: Profitable and fun! (Leads to several more events like that, then the ending event)

A god am I?

Event: You wake up after a yet another alcohol fueled orgy. They’ve been becoming more and more frequent as of late. You don’t really leave the palace much anymore. And when was the last time you saw any of your ministers? Surely there had to be at least one crisis that needed your attention, right? Maybe you should check on things?

Neutral 1: … Nah, everything seems to be running fine, so why worry? (leads to end 1) 

Neutral 2: I should meet my ministers.  (leads to final event)

Fate of the cult

Event: You finally find one of the priests. He seems to be giving orders to one your ministers, who doesn’t even recognize you at first. The priest bows deeply before you, and starts talking about todays evening entertainment.

Neutral 1: Naked dancers?! I can’t wait! (leads to end 1)

Neutral 2: I see what’s going on here… Gather all guards whose loyalty I am sure of and capture all the priests (leads to end 2)

End 1: You are revered as a living god – but the priesthood takes over state matters. Government switches to oligarchy. Gain a new leader.

End 2: You purge the cult. You then get what to do with them: Let them live for some pretty sweet governors and a society specialized researcher, or imprison them and replace them with puppets loyal to you, for a nice country bonus.

Problematic Pacifism.

Requirement: Pacifist. Not Xenophobe.

Event: Your people don’t want to serve in the military. They are arguing against fleet expansions, and believe non-aggression pacts are enough to protect us.

Neutral 1: What a bunch of- No!

Neutral 2: Fine. But start looking for some xeno mercenaries to fill the gap. (leads to Xeno Mercs)

Xeno Mercs:

Event: You’ve found a mercenary group willing to sign a long term contract with us. They will integrate with our military, and help with the recent leadership shortages. Still, they’re not exactly… Polite.

Neutral 1: Too risky. Reverse the policy after all.

Neutral 2: We’ll make it work. (Ends the chain. Will give 1 Miltaristic Xeno pop on a random planet, and start events when the mercs force themselves on any pacifist pops they can find. Might lead to more events about them suggesting to act as police force to bring order).

I’m a bit busy with life at the moment to write more things in detail, but other ideas could consist of:

-          Finding a bunch of attractive/Psionic pops which will attempt to brainwash your civilization.

-          Finding sexbots left by other civilizations.

-          Finding sexbots so good it will threaten to wipe your civilization due to lack of breeding.

-          Authoritarian/Xenophobic empires installing xeno gloryholes in their empires.

-          Pacifist empires using sexy subtle mind control to try and domesticize primitives.

-          A Fallen Empire consisting of decadent hippie Fanatic Pacifist, who keep inviting other races to orgies, and hate expansionist and xenophobic empires.

Anyway, I wish you good luck!  

I don't believe there is anything in MASSA that would require to be reworked in order work properly with 2.0. The mod didn't use any value or paramater that has been complelty changed in the new update. But I guess you never know with Paradox. :tongue: