[mod] Stellaris Sexy Xenos and more (SSX) 1.11.8

1 hour ago, Toronam said:

But I wrote a changelog with what file is upgraded...

It can lead to confusion, better wite the version on the files and in changelog to make it clear, beshides, the launcher still identifying as obsolite the mods.

On 6/7/2019 at 8:36 AM, phalic_object said:

I had the  infinite empty dialogue boxes problem with a new game. Found that I had overwritten the old Traits and more file with the new 2,3 traits and more. Deleting Traits and more files from Mods folder, then drooping ONLY the 2.3 Traits and more fixed it for me. Maybe the author could update the file name of the old Traits file to show 1.9. Hope this helps anybody having the  infinite empty dialogue boxes issue.  New to Stellaris and this mod. Great mod, hope to see more soon.

I can confirm that this works.

On 6/9/2019 at 5:59 PM, rontare said:

I can confirm that this works.

Same here as well.  Do not apply the 2.3 traits package over an old install.  Delete the ssxtraits folder and mod and reinstall from the 2.3 package.

Also, this is a great mod and with all due respect to Toronam, no one reads changelogs.  It is best to clearly rev the file itself.  It helps especially when there are a lot of files listed in the Loverslab download list, or if there are lots of different supporting files.  Things clearly labeled mod2.1 mod2.2 mod2.3 won't be confusing even if there are dozens of them.  

But really, I apologize for the criticism because this is a very well made mod!

Is it possible to have a portrait or multiple portrait sets with mostly/only futanari furries? I tend to play as an only hermaphrodite race of foxes so it feels a bit odd to have female pictures, I understand this may not be worthy of it's own thing and finding good samples to use can be harder but i'd like to know either way.

I dont know why but this mod doesnt work for me at all. Ive unpacked the rar archives in document/paradox interactive/stellaris/mod and the mod shows up in the mod screen when i open stellaris, but when i play there is nothing from the mod at all. Ive even rolledback the game to the version this mod is compatible for and still nothing works. Someone please help

8 hours ago, amonthehybrid said:

Is there a google drive somewhere with all the pics that I can view? ?

Go download the main mod , in the folder you have all the pictures in dds (can be open with many image viewer (irfanview for me )

the path to the picture is

sexysxenos\gfx\models\portraits

Hello Toronam?

Thank you for creating this wonderful mod

and I have a question.

I changed the picture of Lustfulvoid and sexysxenostraits.

It works without a problem, but the sexysxenostraits picture is cut out because of the narrow space.

Spoiler

gentlesnubutCroppedphoto.png.5562d67a7ae308bce9f9ce218e8d02f2.png

And Here's the original picture.

Spoiler

9.png.676993d3d497f9308530225177ee02a8.png

So, is there any way to look at this picture a little bigger?

I'm sorry if the context is strange.... It may be using a translator.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2019 at 6:01 PM, Auofcomen said:

Hello Toronam?

and I have a question. 

You must limit yourself with a 952x340 picture like the originals. There is a way to make pictures bigger but ui modding is really painful and i have tried multiple time and failed. :bawling:

On 7/6/2019 at 6:03 PM, Lifariz said:

anyone know where portraits nekomimi 9 and the egyptian 14 came from? they definitely appeal to my taste so if there was more with the same art style/artist... 

Oni-Noboru

On 6/28/2019 at 12:01 PM, Auofcomen said:

Hello Toronam?

and I have a question.

I changed the picture of Lustfulvoid and sexysxenostraits.

It works without a problem, but the sexysxenostraits picture is cut out because of the narrow space.

Reveal hidden contents

gentlesnubutCroppedphoto.png.5562d67a7ae308bce9f9ce218e8d02f2.png

And Here's the original picture.

Hide contents

So, is there any way to look at this picture a little bigger?

Try Waifu2X.  I never messed much with it myself.

On 7/20/2019 at 9:47 PM, jackatwar said:

i love this, but could this be used for mac aswell? 

I guess, Stellaris can hold mods, why shouldn't do for mac? If you have already a mod, then go to the file "mod" and add there, it should be in "Paradox Interactive/Stellaris". And I want ask if is updated, why the launcher keep saying that it isn't?

On 7/21/2019 at 9:36 PM, kiargo said:

I guess, Stellaris can hold mods, why shouldn't do for mac? If you have already a mod, then go to the file "mod" and add there, it should be in "Paradox Interactive/Stellaris". And I want ask if is updated, why the launcher keep saying that it isn't?

However when i download the mod, it is not a zipped file, but a blank sheet that cannot be opened at all.

You mean for instance all primitive races part of the SSX race?

There is none as far as I know.

For example he caravaneers are hard coded. Meaning new caravans can be added but not replaced. Story reasons ...

For all other races be it normal race, fallen empire or primitives stellaris fires up the RNG.

And unless someone finds a way to disable vanilla stellaris race templates and only leave modded races available for the RNG to pull from you always find a mix of vanilla and modded races.

On 7/26/2019 at 10:33 AM, Davidchan said:

Anyone know a way to make Fallen Empires/Primitives and other non-standard empires draw more from modded species than vanilla ones?

On 7/26/2019 at 11:04 AM, JesusKreist said:

You mean for instance all primitive races part of the SSX race?

There is none as far as I know.

For example he caravaneers are hard coded. Meaning new caravans can be added but not replaced. Story reasons ...

For all other races be it normal race, fallen empire or primitives stellaris fires up the RNG.

And unless someone finds a way to disable vanilla stellaris race templates and only leave modded races available for the RNG to pull from you always find a mix of vanilla and modded races.

Base_Species_classes file in common. There's one file you need to delete if you want almost all SSX and whatever modded species to be those ones. Be aware though, I think there's two files in the folder and you need to delete the one that doesn't have all the humanoids, as that will break the game.

Please re-read the question and the answer given.

Do you notice the words "and other non-standard empires"?

And do you further notice "draw more from .."?

Your fix makes EVERY race you encounter and is not pre-scripted draw from other sources as the standard sources are missing.

It answers the last part of my comment but not the actual question.

You just fired a planetary defense gun at a sparrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello~ I'm back! 

And I have brought picture material that can fit into 952x340 size with plenty of my taste.

If you are willing to use, please enjoy. :lol:

However, if this data becomes a problem, I will delete it immediately.

Ps. gentlesnu1_room~ oversexualized1_room~ Name and number are set. Please change as you need.

DDSPic.zip