[mod] Stellaris Sexy Xenos and more (SSX) 1.11.8

Let me tell you about the rise and fall of an empire.

So I started a game with a robot race using Slacious Machines, which I just love.  I also installed Zenith of Fallen Empires and its addons for the first time.  I started on a ringworld, and my goal was to move all bios in the galaxy onto the ringworld! 

Alas, this was not to be.  I vassalized two of my neighbors and took all their pops, replacing them with my main civ.  But then I "ascended," which removed the Salacious Machine government type!  That made me very sad.  I used the console to add it back.  But the problem is that once you vassalize a xeno empire once you've ascended they become an "auxillary," and you can never integrate them, and therefore can never take their pops. 

So, I abandoned my game, and my Salacious Machine empire met its end. 

tl;dr, if you want to kidnap all of the galaxy's xenos, don't "ascend" using Zenith of Fallen Empires. :(

• 1 month later...
On 9/18/2019 at 9:22 PM, Auofcomen said:

angela pic? hmm.... 

Which picture are you talking about? Please tell me the number of the picture.

to be honest... any to both of your questions  i have a few but they  seem hard to find and i'm no artiest i can send you what i can find and you can see what you can do.. if that's ok whit you? 

On 9/20/2019 at 1:58 PM, lowinwonder said:

to be honest... any to both of your questions  i have a few but they  seem hard to find and i'm no artiest i can send you what i can find and you can see what you can do.. if that's ok whit you? 

Sure. why not?

Or If you give three or four pictures to suit your tastes, I'll make them separately.

On 9/24/2019 at 5:48 PM, lowinwonder said:
  Reveal hidden contents

6c456c6132c96436d947d9b5657e662b.jpg8d269654fccbd00b8e35ebd76534bc1e.jpgab157175bb09057a467c73ca3a02fca1.jpgangela_cross_by_abemaru_d8s8kdu-fullview.jpgangela_cross_by_jaysonblade_dcd0z8u-pre.jpgangela_cross_by_nikemike34_d2tzxre-fullview.jpgd7zj2ne-58d176b5-9b99-4d0b-ab04-805b89a35b99.pngf4ab3a62dcb0e945968a14c8393924c6.jpgfecc5fc2f4a0040a38587ae35874f060.jpgimages.jpglusciousnet_374281_angela_cross_lil_1933059678.315x0.jpgZ_angela_cross_rule34_xxx_1032761_2012_4_toes_stomach_bulge_anal_anal_sex_anal_sex_angela_cross_ass_balls_big_balls_sample.jpg

um here i all i fond is 12 pics i did not know what would show you beast but l like them sorry for being 8 over 

Before posting, I thought the picture was referring to a angela ziegler, not a angela cross.

And.... well.... I found out that furry was not my taste....

However! I must keep what I said and the results came out!

I've added a few more pictures and I hope you like it.

angelacross.zip

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, yumpinyiminy said:

To be frank, from what I'm seeing in the forums, I don't think many mod makers do.

Doesn't surprise me, I mean this needed a month or 2 on it's own beta branch before being shipped. As it is many modders are having difficulty updating their mods and many times the update breaks in weird ways. Worst launch of an update yet for stellaris, I get they wanted to surprise people and bring a unified platform for multiplayer, but this was NOT THE WAY TO DO IT!!

• 4 weeks later...

Ok so it does not even show up on the current launcher, at least for me, and I installed it the same way I have every other mod I've gotten on loverslab so I don't... Think? it's user error? Is there something specific to do here that I'm missing, or any way to get it to show up on the launcher since some are saying it still works? I don't know what I'm missing but I can't even get it to show up on the mod list at all.

On 12/3/2019 at 6:55 AM, Embarec said:

Ok so it does not even show up on the current launcher, at least for me, and I installed it the same way I have every other mod I've gotten on loverslab so I don't... Think? it's user error? Is there something specific to do here that I'm missing, or any way to get it to show up on the launcher since some are saying it still works? I don't know what I'm missing but I can't even get it to show up on the mod list at all.

If you want some help you have to be a little less broad, for example "I installed it the same way I have every other mod I've gotten on loverslab" for this game or a different one? And if they were for this game, did they work? did you unpack the mod? It would also help if you were a little bit more specific about where you installed the mod, because to me it sounds like it's not in the right place or not unpacked, But need more information to know the problem.

This is a bugbear of mine, but just saying it doesn't work and I don't know why help, is like asking someone to come over with their car pick you up over the phone, but not telling them way you are....... Details are needed

On 12/3/2019 at 7:55 AM, Embarec said:

The Paradox launcher is broken. Not just a little bit but utterly.

For me some mods are not shown, other mods that are not there anymore are shown, mod load order is not saved into a .json as it is supposed to be, rearranging mods in the load order is finicky at best, mods correctly downloaded via steam are shown as broken, .mod files manually saved are altered by the launcher if a mod of the same name once a long long looong time ago was subscribed to...

For instance I have a different launcher that tells me I have 196 mods and 55 are active whereas the paradox launcher tells me I have 256 mods and 51 are active...

Here is a launcher for paradox games that is vastly superior to the paradox launcher.

Unfortunately the launcher of paradox can't be circumvented entirely as it needs to "approve" the mods before they are truly active. But as far as I know it should™ be only a visual bug in the launcher that some mods are missing there i.e. if they are activated in the other superior launcher they should™ be active.

For launching you can start the stellaris.exe in the steam folder directly. And you definitely should as the launcher is hot garbage.