[mod] Stellaris Sexy Xenos and more (SSX) 1.11.8

Hi, I'm just here to ask something. There is a traits, "Overly Sexualized", that says "they pacifically claim a part of the world if they are very outnumbered", but I'm curious what does that mean at all. Does that mean they will revolt and make a new empire consisted of that species? Or, do they revolt and automatically be merged to the empire that has that species as the founder one?

2 hours ago, dolco said:

Hi, I'm just here to ask something. There is a traits, "Overly Sexualized", that says "they pacifically claim a part of the world if they are very outnumbered", but I'm curious what does that mean at all. Does that mean they will revolt and make a new empire consisted of that species? Or, do they revolt and automatically be merged to the empire that has that species as the founder one?

It means that if they are a minority population below a certain value they fuck the brains and life out of the majority pops until they make up a certain percentage of the planets population. In essence a pop of the majority species will be killed and a new pop of the species with the Overly Sexualized trait in the minority will be created in it's place.

2 hours ago, Railgunner2160 said:

It means that if they are a minority population below a certain value they fuck the brains and life out of the majority pops until they make up a certain percentage of the planets population. In essence a pop of the majority species will be killed and a new pop of the species with the Overly Sexualized trait in the minority will be created in it's place.

Thank you very much!

It means that if they are a minority population below a certain value they fuck the brains and life out of the majority pops until they make up a certain percentage of the planets population.

So reading the event files, it says that if there is less than 6 pops with the oversexualized trait, then the event fires. has anyone tried it with a higher number?

The ssx portraits mod is updated! The file is renamed "sexyxenos portraits". I have removed 2 species, the gardevoir like and the anime species with monster hunter clothing.

But you have a new weird prototype species made by me, the light bulb elves.

I have sadly forgot to change the supported version after 2 entire hours of upload but that change nothing, and i have removed a small incompatibility with the lithoid dlc.

Normally, the current ssx trait and more will make crash the 2.6 update. I start to update soon.

The ssx traits and more is updated. Surprisingly, it has never crashed the game. You have one more civic in bonus.

If you use the "mod menu" steam mod, it must be loaded before ssx traits and more or you will have a smaller ruler window.

you have to add descriptor.mod file in the folder of the mod it it must have the name="insert name here" and the path="mod/insert name here" , tags{ "species" } <copy the format here from other mods , plus this important the supported version="2.6.*". then edit the name.mod  outside in the mod folder itself to match

2 hours ago, darkestdragon said:

you have to add descriptor.mod file in the folder of the mod it it must have the name="insert name here" and the path="mod/insert name here" , tags{ "species" } <copy the format here from other mods , plus this important the supported version="2.6.*". then edit the name.mod  outside in the mod folder itself to match

Or you just use the launcher itself to create a mod with the same name as the mod in question, and copy the downloaded files into the folder created.

Even after multiple month the main problems of the launcher have not been addressed.

On 12/5/2019 at 3:12 PM, JesusKreist said:

The Paradox launcher is broken. Not just a little bit but utterly.

For me some mods are not shown, other mods that are not there anymore are shown, mod load order is not saved into a .json as it is supposed to be, rearranging mods in the load order is finicky at best, mods correctly downloaded via steam are shown as broken, .mod files manually saved are altered by the launcher if a mod of the same name once a long long looong time ago was subscribed to...

For instance I have a different launcher that tells me I have 196 mods and 55 are active whereas the paradox launcher tells me I have 256 mods and 51 are active...

Here is a launcher for paradox games that is vastly superior to the paradox launcher.

Unfortunately the launcher of paradox can't be circumvented entirely as it needs to "approve" the mods before they are truly active. But as far as I know it should™ be only a visual bug in the launcher that some mods are missing there i.e. if they are activated in the other superior launcher they should™ be active.

For launching you can start the stellaris.exe in the steam folder directly. And you definitely should as the launcher is hot garbage.

On 3/18/2020 at 7:33 PM, ylurkes said:

any plan to add origins?

No origins planed, for now.

5 hours ago, Saharalion said:

When loading the mod in the game, some strings are broken. Broken strings that I noticed were: (in F1 empire screen): ModMenu_Button and (in planetary view): "build queue desc" appearing when building buildings and districts.

I have corrected the ssx trait and more. The first bug is a feature, it's for those who use "mod menu", you can ignore it. The second bug is now moved to a better world, i was not sure from where was this "build queue desc", thanks.

Ssx traits and more is patched again. I can't manage to make work again my customized pop details window and i have lost the previous version of the file. This feature is removed.

2 hours ago, Make-Use-Of-ME said:

does this work with 2.6.1 as of yet?

Yes.