2 hours ago, NisaK said:

New Content update will be out shortly which will address some bugs with BMD and add support for the latest Patreon release of WW! Hang in tight guys! It won't be much longer!!!

i literally just decided to check out your page to see you updated and it said updated: just now and i freaked OUT!! i clicked on it right as you happened to update it ? thank you so much! welcome back! 

3 minutes ago, SexyCalvin said:

hey quick question. I have the latest patreon version of NWP (2.2.6d) - are there update/fixes in the LL compared to that, which I should download?

The Patreon version will always have everything the LL version has. You are fine staying on 2.2.6d! I know the version numbers are confusing to everyone but the voices in my head :tongue:

I'm not sure what the issue is (maybe I'm doing something wrong), but the new Drenched Amy drug doesn't seem to work for me. My succubus did manage to make the tinkle potion, but the option the defile the generator doesn't show up for me. Also another sim in the household can't partake of Drenched Amy despite having researched both the shroom, and the new drug

I love your mod! I've noticed a bug with the succubus trait? When the sim has the buff "depraved form", all outfits turn to Everyday Outfit 1 in Live world. When you go into CAS all outfits are different/as they should be, but as soon as you go back to playing, the outfits turn to Everyday Outfit 1. When I remove the "depraved form" with MCCC, the succubi sim has all their outfits back. The buff reaplies when you move to another lot, and thus all outfits stay hidden again.

Seems that becoming a Succubus and opening the CAS (reforge, shift-click or dresser) removes the WW fertility options from the toilet, as well as stopping pregnancy notifications from sex, or the mensuration popup with a new character. Got this result with only WW, WP, and MCCC w/Woohoo installed. 

Edited by SoCalExile
44 minutes ago, SoCalExile said:

Seems that becoming a Succubus and opening the CAS (reforge, shift-click or dresser) removes the WW fertility options from the toilet, as well as stopping pregnancy notifications from sex, or the mensuration popup with a new character. Got this result with only WW, WP, and MCCC w/Woohoo installed. 

As sex is basically their food, they can't get pregnant, Nisa is working on a way for reproduction with them but it involves the DoEH getting pregnant not the succubus themselves, there will be a soul gem egg variant of succubi at some point alongside the reproduction update whenever that is ready.

Anyways this isn't a bug this is how they work.

56 minutes ago, The_Countess said:

As sex is basically their food, they can't get pregnant, Nisa is working on a way for reproduction with them but it involves the DoEH getting pregnant not the succubus themselves, there will be a soul gem egg variant of succubi at some point alongside the reproduction update whenever that is ready.

Anyways this isn't a bug this is how they work.

I was able to get them pregnant before IIRC.