10 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

I'm not sure if I quite understand what you're asking.  Your dolls can indeed be prostitutes as well.  Have their master active and click on them.  If I remember right, you then click "Slave Control" and then "Clarify Sex Rules."  You can then choose "Prostitution."  They will then be automatically made prostitutes, and they will be able to get customers.

You can undo the doll option by entering "nisa.unslave Firstname Lastname", entering the sim's actual name instead of Firstname Lastname.

Here is a guide for dolls that I made up.  I hope it still makes sense after you translate it!

Doll Shop Guide.txt 5.31 kB · 1 download

i'm sorry for my english, but thankyou very much for your explanation :)

3 hours ago, AdrienVeidt said:

could someone please help me, when i tried to turn into succubi after change the appearance, the animation hapends but nothing else, and keeps in ""human form" after that

please anyone knows what could it be?

The only thing that changes is that you get glowing eyes.  But now that your sim has become a succubus, you can go to a mirror and choose Reforge Self.  This will take you to CAS, and you can edit your succubus form.  Remember that your "Everyday #1" outfit is your naked outfit.  So give that outfit hooves, horns, a tail, whatever, but don't put clothes on that outfit.

And the mod does not come with any succubus CC other than those eyes.  You can use anything you want, but you'll have to find it elsewhere.  There's some stuff here on LL, and I got everything else I use from The Sims Resource.

You still change your human appearance by going into CAS, either through Change Sim at a mirror or shift-clicking and Edit in CAS.  Just remember, never go into CAS while you're in succubus form, or you'll glitch it out.

9 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

The only thing that changes is that you get glowing eyes.  But now that your sim has become a succubus, you can go to a mirror and choose Reforge Self.  This will take you to CAS, and you can edit your succubus form.  Remember that your "Everyday #1" outfit is your naked outfit.  So give that outfit hooves, horns, a tail, whatever, but don't put clothes on that outfit.

And the mod does not come with any succubus CC other than those eyes.  You can use anything you want, but you'll have to find it elsewhere.  There's some stuff here on LL, and I got everything else I use from The Sims Resource.

You still change your human appearance by going into CAS, either through Change Sim at a mirror or shift-clicking and Edit in CAS.  Just remember, never go into CAS while you're in succubus form, or you'll glitch it out.

thanks pal,did you knows if there are plans to add powers like the vampire or some skills?

1 hour ago, snowdog04 said:

Yes, some sort of "powers" and "kinks" are planned.  No idea when they might happen though!

Just mumbling here, but...

There's this full-fledged succubus walking around with a vagina that really (according to my game) should be a schlong, and the animations are coming up that way,

So OK I see several workarounds:

Succubae (damn spell-checker) should never be schlongified or plaster on a prosthetic huge thing that doesn't look right.

But it seems I've only noticed this after Wickedwhims was updated, so for now, NVM unless you know something about it.

Succubus's (without any schlongs) have limited animations, at least here.

Oh, plus (more mumbling) a person could cheat and get the "Princess Collar" buff and the "Princess"-trait (buff, trait, whatever)

But lately that's not allowed anymore.

Marriage is overrated, all the lesbians go out and do serous sex after marriage in my game anyway.

So yeah I'm talking about a bug to something I'm never supposed to do, but maybe (maybe) they could dump marriage.

Edited by 2dk2c.2

I think I know the answers, but wanted to confirm with those with more knowledge.

I know it's possible to make NPC prostitutes (there's slutify command, or you can just play them, sign them up, etc. then move to other households). However, will other NPCs contact those NPC prostitutes? or are the NPC prostitutes only for the player? Does NPC autonomy allow them to do that?

I know there's all kinds of minor issues with the prostitutes (incest, doesn't adhere to gender prefs, etc.), but overall I like it and wish there were a few more options like the ability to limit number of encounters per day (like set a max of 5 calls per day), because my phone is constantly ringing even when they are with a client. Accepting a client while servicing a client leads to a threeway, which I feel should be an extra fee/charge/service. You can unlist your phone, but that doesn't lessen the number of calls per day. Also, it would be nice to have "working hours" like noon-10pm window when the calls will get sent to your phone and others blocked.

Also, same question about NPC Succbuci (? is that the plural form?)? With NPC Succubus, will they do their succubus thing autonomously? Does those traits change their autonomous behavior to increase their sex drive/desire?

The Succubus is probably my favorite WP part right now. But I feel like there's not enough 'shock' or 'awe' when my Succubi are walking around town naked in their Succubus forms. I feel the reactions should be stronger.

4 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

I know it's possible to make NPC prostitutes (there's slutify command, or you can just play them, sign them up, etc. then move to other households). However, will other NPCs contact those NPC prostitutes? or are the NPC prostitutes only for the player? Does NPC autonomy allow them to do that?

You might randomly see them around town, and if so you'll probably see them conduct business.  Otherwise, any NPC's who aren't on-screen are just in limbo.  

Just rotate between a couple of your own households, and you'll see that.  Come back to a household after playing another one for a week, and you'll see they've literally done nothing at all while you were gone.

Hi everyone ! 

I'm desperately trying to play the Whicked perversion mods and altho it's all installed, everything's up to date, I have this message of error showing

Ver 2.2.6ca at Time: Mon Jan 24 21:25:45 2022 on Darwin with WW v165i and Basemental 7.14.147 on 1.82.99.1230
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6ca\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 84, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6ca\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 57, in after_interaction_manager_start
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6ca\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 23, in add_oral_oviposition_constraints
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_auto_constraints'

I can give traits to my sims related to this mods but that's about it. 

25 minutes ago, spicysmile222 said:

Hi everyone ! 

I'm desperately trying to play the Whicked perversion mods and altho it's all installed, everything's up to date, I have this message of error showing

Ver 2.2.6ca at Time: Mon Jan 24 21:25:45 2022 on Darwin with WW v165i and Basemental 7.14.147 on 1.82.99.1230
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6ca\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 84, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6ca\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 57, in after_interaction_manager_start
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6ca\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 23, in add_oral_oviposition_constraints

I can give traits to my sims related to this mods but that's about it. 

You have outdated version I believe?

- WW v165i

- Ver 2.2.6ca

Latest Current Version Now:

- WickedWhims v167d [2022-01-21]

- Nisa’s Wicked Perversions LL.3.2 - November 23, 2021

Edited by ioawdfv
2 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

You have outdated version I believe?

- WW v165i

- Ver 2.2.6ca

Latest Current Version Now:

- WickedWhims v167d [2022-01-21]

- Nisa’s Wicked Perversions LL.3.2 - November 23, 2021

I tried redownloading the last version of Nisa's WP. Installed in the mods folders straight away. 

I deleted the cachethumb folder and I restarted the SIMS and now this is how it comes out

Ver LL.3.2 at Time: Mon Jan 24 23:56:38 2022 on Darwin with WW v165i and Basemental 7.14.147 on 1.82.99.1230
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_2\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 83, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_2\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 17, in after_interaction_manager_start

Now what's weird is that I did download the last version of WW. And to make sure, I deleted it and reinstalled it. Restarted the game and now it says this

Ver LL.3.2 at Time: Tue Jan 25 00:10:46 2022 on Darwin with WW v165i and Basemental 7.14.147 on 1.82.99.1230
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_2\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 83, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_2\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 17, in after_interaction_manager_start

Ver LL.3.2 at Time: Tue Jan 25 00:24:59 2022 on Darwin with WW v165i and Basemental 7.14.147 on 1.82.99.1230

Edited by spicysmile222
adding infos
36 minutes ago, spicysmile222 said:

I tried redownloading the last version of Nisa's WP. Installed in the mods folders straight away. 

I deleted the cachethumb folder and I restarted the SIMS and now this is how it comes out

Ver LL.3.2 at Time: Mon Jan 24 23:56:38 2022 on Darwin with WW v165i and Basemental 7.14.147 on 1.82.99.1230

Unfortunately, you didn't get (download) latest WW, above reply, I told you that latest WW is v167d.

So, can you, download latest Wickedwhims version 167d also.

If downloading the latest Wickedwhims version 167d, not sure what's going on.

Edited by ioawdfv
2 hours ago, spicysmile222 said:

Go ahead and go back to version 2.2.6ca for NWP.  That is the current version for the Patreon build, I don't know why she uses a totally different numbering system.

Your problem is probably that you have an old version of Wicked Whims still in your mods folder.  Since you just downloaded and installed the current version, go to your mods folder, search for "turbodriver", and delete all files that are older than today or yesterday.

6 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Go ahead and go back to version 2.2.6ca for NWP.  That is the current version for the Patreon build, I don't know why she uses a totally different numbering system.

Your problem is probably that you have an old version of Wicked Whims still in your mods folder.  Since you just downloaded and installed the current version, go to your mods folder, search for "turbodriver", and delete all files that are older than today or yesterday.

Thank you for your answer ! Where can I find a downloading link to the 2.2.6ca version of NWP? 

I'm kind of new to mods and stuff like this so thank you for taking the time ! 

So I deleted old TURBODRIVER files of whicked whims but it caused WW to stop working altogether. (I had 4 turbodrivers files. One "Package" and one "Script" were of August 21 and two same folders were of January 22. I deleted the ones from 2021.) 

Also, the 2.2.6ca is the version I currently have. 

Edited by spicysmile222

Hey everyone. All of my succubus sims are gone.

I was having a couple issues with this mod before then. (I guess my succubi some how lost their 'real' succubi bodies, so when they unrestrained themselves, there was no body to turn into so they just had teeth showing.)  I learned how to workaround and fix this though, so after I fixed my sim "Kelley Ojo" she seemed perfectly okay.

Played a different save, came back, and she was gone.. all succubi are gone ? . I checked each world and they are deleted.

I have my favorite one saved, so i was able to recover one. All the other sims "cannot be found" using MCCC, are not in family trees and do not appear in the relationships tab.

I didnt update the game patch yet. I played last night. I dont even know when it happened exactly, as i play hella households on my save. I dont even know if itll be in the LE files. 

BE-ExceptionReport-OLD.html lastException_63778743253.txt GameVersion.txt lastCleanException.txt lastException_63778674419.txt WickedWhimsInfoLog.log

6 hours ago, spicysmile222 said:

So I deleted old TURBODRIVER files of whicked whims but it caused WW to stop working altogether. (I had 4 turbodrivers files. One "Package" and one "Script" were of August 21 and two same folders were of January 22. I deleted the ones from 2021.) 

Also, the 2.2.6ca is the version I currently have. 

Sounds like some sort of mistake with the WW installation.  Make sure it is no more than one subfolder down within your mods folder:

.../mods/WickedWhimsMod/(.package and ts4script)  -- this is how it should be

.../mods/WickedWhimsMod/any other folder/(files)  -- the game can't find ts4script files buried 2 or more folders down.  It's easy to accidentally end up with /WickedWhimsMod/WickedWhimsMod/(files) by mistake.

26 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

Sounds like some sort of mistake with the WW installation.  Make sure it is no more than one subfolder down within your mods folder:

.../mods/WickedWhimsMod/(.package and ts4script)  -- this is how it should be

.../mods/WickedWhimsMod/any other folder/(files)  -- the game can't find ts4script files buried 2 or more folders down.  It's easy to accidentally end up with /WickedWhimsMod/WickedWhimsMod/(files) by mistake.

Same... My files go like this : 

Mods > Basemental Drugs > .package +ts4script

Mods > Whicked Whims > .package + ts4script 

and so on... 

I deleted NWP. It seems to be a problem with her last version because I've seen a lot of people on forums who have the same problem... hopefully she'll come up with a solution quickly. I've tried everything for the past. two days. :( 

I've been using this mod for quite a bit now and I've never had problems with it until recently. Using the call center lot trait, and having one of my call center girls be at this lot, it used to work perfectly. I would get a call, then they will go to a sex location. Now, ever since I added a debtor into the mix, I always get the error:  unk prostitue was unable to show. Once it says this, then the client just leaves. I can't click on them to have the interaction, and even on the lots I can't even "woohoo".