On 1/5/2022 at 10:15 AM, sirsleepy said:

I've been trying to find a post that someone posted within the last week or so. The OP had requested a mod that links the succubus' breast size to their desire levels (so breast size would increase/decrease when desire levels increase/decrease). Does anyone remember that OP and where I can find their post to reply to them? I've tried searching, but failed to find it again. If the OP sees this, send me the post link or a message.

I just stumbled across it, it was in the Request and Find section:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/182469-breast-size-according-to-desire-level/

Alright folks, Im not sure if anyone else is having this problem however...... 

While having a romantic interaction with a sim (husband) the romantic meter went all the way to ZERO with just giving a kiss (I know this is kind of hilarious ) however... after going through ALL of my mods, Taking out Nisa's Wicked Perversions fixed it, and after reloading the game I kissed the husband and it didn't drop back to Zero, It progressed like normal. 

Thanks in advanced 

BF  

6 hours ago, bigfoot2008 said:

Alright folks, Im not sure if anyone else is having this problem however...... 

While having a romantic interaction with a sim (husband) the romantic meter went all the way to ZERO with just giving a kiss (I know this is kind of hilarious ) however... after going through ALL of my mods, Taking out Nisa's Wicked Perversions fixed it, and after reloading the game I kissed the husband and it didn't drop back to Zero, It progressed like normal. 

Thanks in advanced 

BF  

Never seen anything like that happen, and you seem to be the only one who's ever reported such a thing.  Weird!

9 minutes ago, thaclone said:

maybe I missed it, but is there a way to turn of the visiual effects for the "sensually thight" trait? like turn it of completely?
the effects are fine, but just that red area around the pussy (and on face and ass) just isn't my thing ^^

What skins are you using? Because I feel like I never see this, even though I see it in screenshots? I think my skin details are applied over the visual effects. It's same with crying (Sensually Tight), I never see the tears either.

4 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

What skins are you using? Because I feel like I never see this, even though I see it in screenshots? I think my skin details are applied over the visual effects. It's same with crying (Sensually Tight), I never see the tears either.

Most skin overlays will block EVERYTHING else out- skin tone, tattoos, everything.  But give this one a try.  It is female only, though:

FRS Carli Skin (Overlay Ver).package

That's by Royal Sims, I haven't been able to find a link that actually works though.  Their site uses some crap like adfly, which as you probably know has gotten to the point that it doesn't work at all anymore.  I got it packaged with a sim at some point, and now I use it with every girl I make.  One thing I love about it, is that you can max your girl's fitness without her having bulging muscles.

Do you have the piercing in your inventory? The way I got it to work was, I bought a piercing and after it was delivered I put it in my character's inventory. Then I scheduled the appointment and it worked. Also are you sure it's on tam? It's been a while since I did it but for some reason I thought I did the appointment on the phone menu,

13 hours ago, syan22 said:

Hi! so I notice that there's a clit piercing and wanted to try for my sim but it keep required the Sim to be pierced , I looked on Tam and there's no Parlor Option at all? Did I miss some files?

12 hours ago, nal1009 said:

Do you have the piercing in your inventory? The way I got it to work was, I bought a piercing and after it was delivered I put it in my character's inventory. Then I scheduled the appointment and it worked. Also are you sure it's on tam? It's been a while since I did it but for some reason I thought I did the appointment on the phone menu,

If TAM Explorer is coming up on your computer, you have all the files you're supposed to have.  The name of the option is "Lil' Secrets Piercing Parlor."

You don't need to buy the ring first.  The only reason to buy one is so you can change it after it's done.  I personally don't care about changing the color of a teeny tiny detail lol.

The piercing parlor is on the computer, although it might also be on the phone.  I don't remember ever checking for it there.

17 hours ago, syan22 said:

Hi! so I notice that there's a clit piercing and wanted to try for my sim but it keep required the Sim to be pierced , I looked on Tam and there's no Parlor Option at all? Did I miss some files?

Is your sim female or are they a trans male? it only shows up for sims set as female in CAS

That's the only reason I can think of why it wouldn't be showing up

i also have problems with the unk prostitute error, could it be because the sim i am using is famous? One of the sims I've tried with is famous and the other is a stripper in my club, so could it be the reason? is there no workaround? like maybe downgrading the game (I read it had no errors before) but then wont that cause errors with WW or basemental? they're pretty much the only mod I use

I'm having problems with the prostitution part. My sim gets solicited for sex or she offers her body, everything is accepted but then the sex can't happen, it says Wicked Perversions is blocking sex. This happens with auto sex start on. If I try it with manual start on there is sex but there is no prostitution taking place, ie the time isn't available and she doesn't get paid. Btw, I'm using WW 169.7 and WP LL3.2.

Edited by kevboothenglish