2 hours ago, kevboothenglish said:

I'm having problems with the prostitution part. My sim gets solicited for sex or she offers her body, everything is accepted but then the sex can't happen, it says Wicked Perversions is blocking sex. This happens with auto sex start on. If I try it with manual start on there is sex but there is no prostitution taking place, ie the time isn't available and she doesn't get paid. Btw, I'm using WW 169.7 and WP LL3.2.

When that happens to me (almost always a result of pathing problems where sims can get to each other), I click X on the sex action to stop the solicited sex. Somehow get them together. Then click on object-WW-Sex-pick the Solicitor and it works fine and then they pay. There's also an option to resume if you need to cancel the automatic sex that starts when you accept the offer - click on the solicitor, click Ho menu, click Resume solicitation (I forget the name, but it's basically a menu option to finish the solicitation part)

2 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

When that happens to me (almost always a result of pathing problems where sims can get to each other), I click X on the sex action to stop the solicited sex. Somehow get them together. Then click on object-WW-Sex-pick the Solicitor and it works fine and then they pay. There's also an option to resume if you need to cancel the automatic sex that starts when you accept the offer - click on the solicitor, click Ho menu, click Resume solicitation (I forget the name, but it's basically a menu option to finish the solicitation part)

Yeah, that's not the problem at all. Thanks anyway. 

On 12/25/2017 at 10:36 AM, NisaK said:

Wicked_WTF_titlecard.png

For all my miscellaneous projects. Because sometimes you are just sitting eating breakfast and think to yourself, "Why not human egg?" and then you have to do the Lord's work and implement it. This is the home for all my small side features, only linked together by my crazy, horny mind. You've been warned!

Femme Vape Pen:

Hide contents

Femme_Vape_Pen.png

Requires:

• Basemental Drugs must be installed to use this feature as it shares animations with the vape pen from BMD and the nicotine effects! If you don't have BMD installed then don't use this vape!!!

So, let’s set the scene. You and your 420 bros are sitting at home as you do, inhaling that sweet, vaporized nectar. But it doesn’t quite hit like it used too. You seek something more exotic. The forbidden fruit… or rather the juices of the forbidden fruit to save you from your normalcy. Never fear, the Femme Vape Pen is here to save you from the mundane. With 4 flavors.

Procurement:

Hide contents

FVP_Where_to_buy.png

Start out by ordering the Femme Vape Pen either from the edgy web on the tam explorer or the Basemental Drug convenience store. Before leaving, be sure to grab some Femme Vape Pen refills too, as the packaged vape pen doesn’t come juiced up from the start. All your favorites are there. The classic Nicotine for when you are feeling boring, E-Girl Gaming Juice to improve your high score, no one can forget Kock Juice for getting that sweet flavor of authentic penis extract, and Hard Kock Juice for double the penetration. I know you are excited to get your hands on that plush handle but be careful who unboxes it. The first one that does gets to claim that rod for their own!

femme_vape_ownership.png

The main purview of the Femme Vape Pen is for Succubi to have a more convenient way to refill their depravity for their daily routine. I don’t want to spoil your first hit of aerosolized cum juice here. But, briefly, Cum Vaping has three stages of progression in addition to the original smoking phase. An absorption phase, a high phase, and a comedown phase, across 3 dose levels and 2 for first time cum vaping Succubi. During the Absorption Phase, your Succubus will regrow their depravity at a rate greater than depravity lost from being in their restrained form. The effect phase is the balancing phase. As expected of a Succubus, absorbing cum into their bloodstream via their lungs tends to etch them towards horny jail. Lastly, if you vape more before entering the comedown phase, then the intensity of the experience will increase, and you will switch dynamically between those three levels. Be warned that the highest level will give you the biggest boost, it’ll also make your Succubus’s desire particularly difficult to manage. Kock Juice alone is just vaping cum. Hark Cock Juice carries with it a nicotine hit. Nicotine Juice is exactly what it says it is. E-girl Juice is for da memes!

What about something for the lesbian Succubi?

Everything seems to be working fine but when I attempt to add the custom traits they refuse to show up in game. (When rebooting CAS again there's missing slots in the traits as if I never added them to begin with) Is there a simple fix for this? Could just be other mods clashing in the end too but Idk if this is a common issue

Screenshot (365).png

Screenshot (366).png

4 hours ago, kyrapye said:

It's driving me nuts, how do you open the cheat menu for this mod? I've looked everywhere in the sims menu, debug menu, and the MCCC. Nothing for it appears.

Shift-clicking your sim and then WP Extras brings up some options.  Other than that, it's all done with console commands.  Entering nisa.help will list them.

1 hour ago, CumSnatcher said:

Everything seems to be working fine but when I attempt to add the custom traits they refuse to show up in game. (When rebooting CAS again there's missing slots in the traits as if I never added them to begin with) Is there a simple fix for this? Could just be other mods clashing in the end too but Idk if this is a common issue

Screenshot (365).png

Screenshot (366).png

Nisa's CAS traits are for played sims only, if you try to give them to NPC's it won't work.  I don't know what happens if you give them to a played sim, but then switch households.  Other than that, I don't know why this would happen.  I haven't used the traits in quite a while.

10 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Nisa's CAS traits are for played sims only, if you try to give them to NPC's it won't work.  I don't know what happens if you give them to a played sim, but then switch households.  Other than that, I don't know why this would happen.  I haven't used the traits in quite a while.

This is a brand new sim I made after installing the mod and it did not work

I tried to dig through the posts on here to see if this has been asked  but so far I am not seeing it. I have the newest WW installed.  When I install Nisa's, I get some LE's thrown out and a bug where I can't open a sim's profile. I can click the character's portrait on my friend's list and right click to view their profile and all that happens is the music starts playing as if I am in it...but the game is still playing.  I've tested a few mods and the only way this goes away is if I remove Nisa's.  Any idea if this is just a bug due to the newer WW or maybe I am missing something? Thanks.  

5 minutes ago, jamesxex said:

I tried to dig through the posts on here to see if this has been asked  but so far I am not seeing it. I have the newest WW installed.  When I install Nisa's, I get some LE's thrown out and a bug where I can't open a sim's profile. I can click the character's portrait on my friend's list and right click to view their profile and all that happens is the music starts playing as if I am in it...but the game is still playing.  I've tested a few mods and the only way this goes away is if I remove Nisa's.  Any idea if this is just a bug due to the newer WW or maybe I am missing something? Thanks.  

Do you have any old files or script files? Try removing those. 

Hi, anyone having this same problem? I checked and it's correctly installed. It's always the same problem when I look at the last exception file. I haven't been able to use it since I get the same issue always when I start the game.

File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_2\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 83, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_2\NisaK\wickedmermaids\tuning_injection.py", line 42, in mermaid_injections
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_2\NisaK\wickedmermaids\injection_library\fireplace.py", line 46, in add_fireplace_buffs
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_2\NisaK\utilities\injection_library\tests_wrappers.py", line 29, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_tests.py", line 690, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 933, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_base.py", line 34, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

38 minutes ago, rooski49 said:

Hi, anyone having this same problem? I checked and it's correctly installed. It's always the same problem when I look at the last exception file. I haven't been able to use it since I get the same issue always when I start the game.

File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_2\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 83, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_2\NisaK\wickedmermaids\tuning_injection.py", line 42, in mermaid_injections
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_2\NisaK\wickedmermaids\injection_library\fireplace.py", line 46, in add_fireplace_buffs
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_2\NisaK\utilities\injection_library\tests_wrappers.py", line 29, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_tests.py", line 690, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 933, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_base.py", line 34, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 14.16 kB · 0 downloads

Your game version is way out of date.

Seriously, what is it with all the people still using 1.77?

While waiting for an official update, no one here knows how to bypass the sex solicatation hard cap do they? Is there no way to do it through the command console? Having only 2 sex workers being able to solicit sex at the same time has made my brothel very uneventful post-update lol. Lap dances are great and all, but they're not as fun.

I set my sims to be a Succ out of curiosity, now Ive realized it's WAY too much. :(
I can't have her do anything other than be intimate or she loses her skills. xD

Is there a way to tone it down, like a 0-100 setting, or maybe remove? You can add it as a trait, but I dont see where it can be removed?

Edited by x_filia.lune
2 hours ago, x_filia.lune said:

I set my sims to be a Succ out of curiosity, now Ive realized it's WAY too much. :(
I can't have her do anything other than be intimate or she loses her skills. xD

Is there a way to tone it down, like a 0-100 setting, or maybe remove? You can add it as a trait, but I dont see where it can be removed?

Are you familiar with MCCC?  If not, I highly recommend it.  It does a ton of different things.  One of the things it can do, is adjust how fast time passes.  I don't know how anyone plays at normal speed.  Between the speed I've set the clock to, and the WW setting to slow down time during sex, I have sex set to 8 minutes and it still wraps up in about an hour of game time.  So, even doing it twice a day, there's plenty of time for other stuff.

And you can remove the succubus state.  I just don't remember how.  It might be on the computer, same way you became one, or shift-click the sim and choose "WP Extras" and it might be under there.  If it's not either of those, then it's a console command.  Typing "nisa.help" will list all of the console commands.

1 hour ago, Granny Smith said:

There's a bug where the succubus' only outfit is outfit 1. Gym, formal, swimming, it all becomes outfit one. Even telling them to undress they will use outfit 1. If I go to CAS and check if the outfits were changed, the outfits weren't. However, going to the live game, it's all outfits 1.

Your "everyday #1" outfit is actually your naked outfit.  It should only have things like horns, a tail, hooves, etc.  Exactly the way you want the sim to look, when it's naked.  So, this is why your sim is clothed when you have it undress-- you gave the naked outfit clothes.  And then those items override anything that goes in the same slot in other outfits, so this is why it's now the only outfit they have.

So, done correctly, you'll probably have horns in the hat slot.  Even though while you're in Reforge Self CAS, it will look like other outfits can have a hat, when you're live you'll see they always show the horns instead.  And hooves in the shoe slot, it will always show the hooves-- anyway, how would you put shoes on those?  Lol.

3 hours ago, Granny Smith said:

Where is the "Reforge Self" succubus option? It's not on the computer tab or the option tab. The only succubus transformation I got is different colored eyes.

Any mirror.  

The mod doesn't come with anything other than those eyes.  You'll have to find stuff elsewhere, but you can use anything you want.  I got most of my stuff from The Sims Resource.

Hello, anyone can help me? i have two sims and already switch to doll by me, but after that, i realize my both sims can't have heave ho option. can i switch again my both sims to normal sims? so they can have heave ho option again. Please help me and thank you! (I'm sorry for my english)

33 minutes ago, Ladyfiz said:

the version on here is  outdated.

LL_3.2 is the most recent free version.  If you're getting notifications that your version is outdated, check for a couple of things:

1.  Did you actually unzip the file and overwrite your old version in your mods folder?  It's happened before, where someone repeatedly downloaded again, and finally realized they never unzipped and put it in their mods folder!

2.  Do you have an old version still in your mods folder?  That happens a lot.

1 hour ago, lemonkeikk said:

Hello, anyone can help me? i have two sims and already switch to doll by me, but after that, i realize my both sims can't have heave ho option. can i switch again my both sims to normal sims? so they can have heave ho option again. Please help me and thank you! (I'm sorry for my english)

I'm not sure if I quite understand what you're asking.  Your dolls can indeed be prostitutes as well.  Have their master active and click on them.  If I remember right, you then click "Slave Control" and then "Clarify Sex Rules."  You can then choose "Prostitution."  They will then be automatically made prostitutes, and they will be able to get customers.

You can undo the doll option by entering "nisa.unslave Firstname Lastname", entering the sim's actual name instead of Firstname Lastname.

Here is a guide for dolls that I made up.  I hope it still makes sense after you translate it!

Doll Shop Guide.txt

Edited by snowdog04