2 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Yes, you need a second played household to register a debt.

You still have an LE though and you still have some mod needing that library you removed and trying to access it.

You don't need a second played household, only a second household in the "My Households" directory. You can move any or all of the unplayed households by clicking the heart icon. 

6 hours ago, "M" said:

I ordered 2 sim dolls and now they live in my house, but now I want to return them so that my house is not too crowded, anyone knows how to return the sim doll or cancel the purchase?

I believe that to remove dolls from your household, one can sell them back to the market.  Selling a doll has two methods, one is the "foreign market", at which point the doll disappears, never to be seen again.  The other, I forget the name, but "free market" comes to mind, will allow another sim family to buy that doll, however the doll won't move from the first household until bought by another sim family.

Hi Nisa! I already installed youe mod, but it seems like my sim didn't start their work after dealing with the client. The notification wall always show "Unk Prostitute was unable to show for situation, excepted : 0" up. Could you please tell me how to fix it? I already installed the latest version of wicked whims.

8 hours ago, "M" said:

I ordered 2 sim dolls and now they live in my house, but now I want to return them so that my house is not too crowded, anyone knows how to return the sim doll or cancel the purchase?

1 hour ago, tinkerbelle said:

I believe that to remove dolls from your household, one can sell them back to the market.  Selling a doll has two methods, one is the "foreign market", at which point the doll disappears, never to be seen again.  The other, I forget the name, but "free market" comes to mind, will allow another sim family to buy that doll, however the doll won't move from the first household until bought by another sim family.

Yes, Foreign market will sell them right away, never to be seen again-- in fact, they die by cowplant.  Premium market will bring a bit more, and they will continue to exist, but you will have to switch to a new household and buy them yourself.  You could then mark that new household unplayed and never touch them again, you just need to do it manually or they will never sell.

8 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

From what I understand, pregnancy for succubi doesn't exist right now.  Another method of succubi pregnancy is being thought out and worked upon.

As a patreon I can say this is correct, I'm not sure if I can share details, I mean if Nisa wanted what they were planning to be public they'd have likely said so, so in terms of what's being planned, I can't say only that it is being worked on and looks interesting

12 hours ago, The_Countess said:

As a patreon I can say this is correct, I'm not sure if I can share details, I mean if Nisa wanted what they were planning to be public they'd have likely said so, so in terms of what's being planned, I can't say only that it is being worked on and looks interesting

Ok, thank you. But I hope Nisa will add standard pregnancy as option.

On 1/19/2018 at 10:59 AM, NisaK said:

Hey there Ruehz, glad to see you sticking around!  And thank you again for your reshade setup, I fucking love it and would've never found it on my own! 

Wow... those look great.  Let me download them tonight and see how they look ingame from gameplay distance.  And then I'll look at the textures myself and see how they create their effects and see what I can do.  

Unfortunately, for how this system works, I can't just link to someone else's textures and add on a mod requirement... WHICH HOLY FUCK I FORGOT TO MENTION WHERE I GOT THE TEXTURES IM USING IN MY MOD FROM!!!!!!!! FUCK ME, UPDATING description and thank yous now.... fuck me so much. Hold on I'll come back and edit this post in a second

okay... phew... fuck I can't believe I forgot.  Guys I got my textures from Ekirts Ykcul, please go check out their work.  Really, it would have taken me weeks to make anything half as decent as the textures they gave me. 

Okay as for those textures you linked me Ruehz, sorry about that.  Anyways they look pretty good.  I'll see if I can modify Ekirts' effects to give a similar transparency but no promises, I suck hard at art.  And, I just realized these are crying textures... so I may be able to add this as a requirement actually and link to them.  I'll investigate over the weekend, one of my requirements for body textures is that they are visible from a reasonable gameplay distance.  While these look amazing close up, I'm not sure how well they will look from afar.  But you were asking about the effect? I'll see what I can do with my limited art experience.   

Thanks for another good find!

I'm soooo sorry to ask, as this is a fairly old question.  But I'm new to Sims 4.    Were you ever able to adjust the tears to be more trans or give an option in the mod to keep the sore textures but stop the crying?   Thanks !

Hi!  Tried searching the topic for answers but didn't see any. (I'm probably blind)  I am playing a prostitute who has a lot of CC and the game is telling me that it is not slutty enough.  It is the 2nd outfit in her everyday clothes.  It's really annoying to see it pop up constantly

If I need to change tags on the CC I can do it in s4s (some of it is my own CC) and want to know what the mod uses to detect "slut wear."

10 minutes ago, sims4player49 said:

Hi!  Tried searching the topic for answers but didn't see any. (I'm probably blind)  I am playing a prostitute who has a lot of CC and the game is telling me that it is not slutty enough.  It is the 2nd outfit in her everyday clothes.  It's really annoying to see it pop up constantly

If I need to change tags on the CC I can do it in s4s (some of it is my own CC) and want to know what the mod uses to detect "slut wear."

Doesn't matter what you wear it's just some annoying humor when you don't get any calls for awhile.

I removed all the slutty clothing options an disabled it back when I had that mod installed.

New Prostitutes need to build up a client list first by going out to bars and do the 'offer body' thing as I recall.

Or use that Lot trait on a bar and you get more solicitors.

2 hours ago, boiii57 said:

hi, i have a question, how do i edit the succubus form??

Go to a mirror, and choose Reforge Self.  Your everyday #1 outfit needs to be how your succubus should look, NAKED.  Anything you put on her in that outfit will carry over to all other succubus form outfits, even though in CAS it won't look like it.  Also note, NWP does not include any CC items for your succubus' appearance, you'll need to find stuff elsewhere.

8 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Go to a mirror, and choose Reforge Self.  Your everyday #1 outfit needs to be how your succubus should look, NAKED.  Anything you put on her in that outfit will carry over to all other succubus form outfits, even though in CAS it won't look like it.  Also note, NWP does not include any CC items for your succubus' appearance, you'll need to find stuff elsewhere.

ok, thank you for the help