4 hours ago, Wqc45 said:

Why do I always jump out of "it must not be mysticism" when I choose to study mysticism on the computer And can't be a succubi?

Your sim cannot become a succubus if they are already a spellcaster, alien, mermaid, or vampire.  Also Nisa's CAS traits will block it too-- Black Widow, Daughter of the Easter Hare, or Pheromonal Flower.  So you have to start with a regular human, and they can't have any of those traits. 

I encountered a rare bug in my brothel rooms are closed directional i tryed to get a client manual with my prostitute but pathfinding to the rooms was not working because i recently edditet someone in cas few seconds later a client speaks to her on his own she accepts and beeing in the room it takes some time when suddenly the first guy spawned too in the room starting to jerk of the second guy and my prostitute sits on a spawned chair watching them was realy funny.

Edited by Haraldh
20 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

如果您的 SIM 卡已经是施法者、外星人、美人鱼或吸血鬼,就不能成为魅魔。Nisa 的 CAS 特性也会阻止它——黑寡妇、复活节野兔的女儿或费洛蒙花。所以你必须从一个普通人开始,他们不能有任何这些特征。 

Thanks for your help!

Is there some known issue when trying to assign a bed to a doll? I bought one off of the doll shop, but she doesn't even show up in the assign bed menu (base game and modded beds). She's got a high fame level, could that be related?

On 8/12/2021 at 6:21 AM, sk8ergurl53 said:

I have been using this mod for about 6ish months now, up until this latest update. Once the game updated, I made sure that all my mods and cc were up to date by going back and redownloading everything. The only one that doesn't work anymore is Wicked Perversions. I'm not sure how to fix it? I have put it directly in my mods folder (not in a subfolder within it), I deleted it and redownloaded the updated version, but I'm not getting the actions. When I click on my sim, or anything else for that matter, the WP menu does not show up. I'm not sure what to do from here?

hi sk8ergurl53 i use winzip when you install your mods just replace the old one that is how i do wicked whims and it works just fine

12 hours ago, rys3n said:

Is there some known issue when trying to assign a bed to a doll? I bought one off of the doll shop, but she doesn't even show up in the assign bed menu (base game and modded beds). She's got a high fame level, could that be related?

I don't have an answer to your problem, but I haven't had a problem assigning beds to dolls.

So, I can't seem to start the occult succubus, it says my sim can't be pseudo occult... I removed all the occult flags from my sim... anyone know what exactly it's looking at, or a way to start the occult succubus quest through the console? I removed all the occult stuff using Iced Cream Hybrid mod, and verified with MC...

On 8/17/2021 at 12:28 AM, snowdog04 said:

Your sim cannot become a succubus if they are already a spellcaster, alien, mermaid, or vampire.  Also Nisa's CAS traits will block it too-- Black Widow, Daughter of the Easter Hare, or Pheromonal Flower.  So you have to start with a regular human, and they can't have any of those traits. 

ah, I removed Pheromonal Flower and Lusty (just in case) and now I can access the menu item... Thanks ;)

Found a cornercase bug involving the stripclub from ww : I setup a working stripclub/brothel with my main family now i switched to another family to see if the club opens without them beeing active works so far but when i asked a girl from the club for a lapdance  she went to have sex with me instead like i was using her prostitute service.

As soon as I go in the game I get a last exception message from your mod but here's the weird thing. Some parts of the mod work while the other parts don't. I don't get the job register for prostitute to pop up on the sim's computer. Oh and for the mind blower, I can pass almost all of the goals except the have sex with 10 sims. So with all of these issues I had to delete your mod completely.

Edited by unwavering passion

What's up friends. I have my male sims as a succubus and he had sex with his partner. I didn't believe it but I got her pregnant. A beautiful baby was born and when she reached childhood, everything was fine. When the change to adolescent comes, the total change comes, he looks like the pope but in the succubus form. I leave you images.  

Sorry for my English, I speak Spanish and I use google translator. Thanks

19-08-2021_16-17-39.png

19-08-2021_16-19-19.png

19-08-2021_16-19-40.png

19-08-2021_16-21-57.png

19-08-2021_16-22-32.png

6 hours ago, Mauro69 said:

What's up friends. I have my male sims as a succubus and he had sex with his partner. I didn't believe it but I got her pregnant. A beautiful baby was born and when she reached childhood, everything was fine. When the change to adolescent comes, the total change comes, he looks like the pope but in the succubus form. I leave you images.  

Sorry for my English, I speak Spanish and I use google translator. Thanks

Wow, I didn't know a male succubus could father a child!  That Star Wars alien form is just a hat... can she take it off?   What does she look like underneath?

And Google didn't translate "pope."  That was quite confusing, but I remembered that "pope" simply means "papa" in Italian-- and Spanish too?  The only time we see "pope" in English is a reference to THE Pope, as in the head of the Catholic Church.  

7 hours ago, unwavering passion said:

As soon as I go in the game I get a last exception message from your mod but here's the weird thing. Some parts of the mod work while the other parts don't. I don't get the job register for prostitute to pop up on the sim's computer. Oh and for the mind blower, I can pass almost all of the goals except the have sex with 10 sims. So with all of these issues I had to delete your mod completely.

Usually what the problem is when some stuff works, some stuff doesn't, is that you have the mod too many folders down in your mods folder.  It can't be more than one folder down, or the game can't find the ts4script file.  The game CAN find package files buried farther down, so stuff that's in the package will come up, stuff that's in the ts4script won't.

Right:   ...mods/NisasWickedPerversions/ (files)

Wrong:  ...mods/AnyOtherFolder/NisasWickedPerversions/ (files)

Also, the mod has always had issues with tallying "Do this x times" goals.  If this persists you could cheat the goal once you're sure you've actually done what it said.

7 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Wow, I didn't know a male succubus could father a child!  That Star Wars alien form is just a hat... can she take it off?   What does she look like underneath?

And Google didn't translate "pope."  That was quite confusing, but I remembered that "pope" simply means "papa" in Italian-- and Spanish too?  The only time we see "pope" in English is a reference to THE Pope, as in the head of the Catholic Church.  

To the daughter I tried to edit the body and I could not. The father when he spawned was in succubus form. Pregnancy to other sims but not succubus and the daughter in adolescence is in normal form.

3 hours ago, Mauro69 said:

To the daughter I tried to edit the body and I could not. The father when he spawned was in succubus form. Pregnancy to other sims but not succubus and the daughter in adolescence is in normal form.

So... she's not wearing a Star Wars alien hat?  That's her actual appearance?  Wow.  This is something I'm going to have to play around with!

15 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

You've got an old version of the mod, you need to update.  Your exception says 3.0eb, current version is 3.1d.

i would just like to thank you for your patience and persistence in this thread. i've been following along to see if it addressed my problem. it did, yet didn't at the same time. i've downloaded the update at least twice since it came out, yet i continually received fatal errors.

now, if i had been paying proper attention, it may have become apparent much sooner just what my fatal error was... i hadn't bothered to check my version (i mean, really, why should i when i've downloaded the new one, re-downloaded later just to be sure) but that wasn't what the actual fatal error was. it was actually a definite PEBCAK error, though i have no idea why it existed for just this one file. i hope. somehow i managed to, not once, but (at least) twice download the NWP, probably unzip it, yet neglect to add it to my mods folder...