7 minutes ago, jaberwocky said:

... Anyway, you wake up on a random farm in the same hold as you started drinking. You find yourself slightly undressed (your clothes are missing) and a quest marker to a random barn in the same hold appears. The quest "retrieve your clothes" starts.
(but as I mentioned earlier, the idea might be nice but it probably is hard to program and might not fit into this mod).

Not sure if something got lost in translation. To be certain, I was not talking about "drinking milk" but "being milked"

I just thought of another possible need, the need to Pray.

Not complex to implement what you are describing, but probably it will not fit the mod. Keep in mind that this mod sends mod events, so another mod can track when the player is drunk and then do what you are describing. (Without requiring a dependence)

No, I really cannot see a "need to be milked". Sorry, on this request I will pass.

Need to pray. Whoa. Technically can be done but do not expect it soon. Maybe V3 (so not before the end of the year.)

Need to pray is a really interesting idea. The religion aspect of the game is really underutilized. Perhaps the player has to pick a deity, for which they get special bonuses, but if they neglect praying and paying a tithe, they lose the bonus and, over time, start piling up negative effects.

No, I am not planning to add this.

First I want to have a stable mod. After I may add other stuff, but right now adding wells or water buckets it is not a priority.

Well, I installed your mod in place of iNeed anyway, just to give it a try.

Some reports / considerations:

- Why the SpeedMult value of my character is reset to the default 100 value, even if I use the mod "SlyrimSpeeds" to increase walking and running speeds of PC and NPCs?

- Your mod recognizes the water bottles (custom item for advanced settings) introduced by the mod "Drinking Fountains of Skyrim" but it doesn't recognise the "action" to directly drink from the fountains.

- Not tried yet but can I "drink" directly from open water sources like rivers or lakes? If yes, how?

- Does you mod recognize the salty water of the sea (Sea of Ghost, for example) as "not drinkable" water?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

1 Why the SpeedMult value of my character is reset to the default 100 value, even if I use the mod "SlyrimSpeeds" to increase walking and running speeds of PC and NPCs?

2 Your mod recognizes the water bottles (custom item for advanced settings) introduced by the mod "Drinking Fountains of Skyrim" but it doesn't recognise the "action" to directly drink from the fountains.

3 Not tried yet but can I "drink" directly from open water sources like rivers or lakes? If yes, how?

4 Does you mod recognize the salty water of the sea (Sea of Ghost, for example) as "not drinkable" water?

1. Already reported as a problem. I am fixing it for version 2.1

2. No, but I can add them as I did for other mods

3. No. You need a water bottle to pick up the water

4. No, because there is no way to understand by code if the water is from a river or from the sea. So all water is good.

About #4, I can assure you that the mod "iNeeds", probably because I have also the "Purity" mod installed, is able to distinguish from sea and river/lake's waters.

(At the same time it's able to caterogize some waters, puddles, mud pools and so on) as "not worthy to drink" waters or "dangerous for diseases" waters).

With INeed you can refill empty bottles with sea (salty) water and then purify it at a cooking pot. Just a note.

I'm not pretending anything, indeed.

TY for the reply.

On 2/3/2018 at 4:03 AM, CPU said:

Yeah, if you use shouts you need dragonsouls to activate them. I don't know a way to avoid it.

If I convert the shout to a "voice power" then you are limited to have only one, and you cannot use it more than once per day.

Sorry but I don't think I can improve that.

Oh well. Thanks for the reply, and great mod. I find the sex need a very nice addition, and seems to be a much lighter alternative to Aroused. Looking forward to future updates.

22 minutes ago, Deviljho-san said:

i wonder is this compatiable with milk mod economy? Since rnd let you drink from the source and get full from it or make some jugs of milk to have on a picnic.

In the current version you need to set the "milk" as food (in the MCM, but only for Advanced mode.)

In next version, the "milk" will be included by default.

Progress Update

I am progressing with the mod, and I am changing a lot the way it works.

I am doing bug fixing, and new features I hope you will like.

It was already very light on scripting, and the new version will be lighter.

The only thing I am thinking is that the next version will NOT be V2.1 but probably directly V3.

5 minutes ago, CPU said:

Progress Update

I am progressing with the mod, and I am changing a lot the way it works.

I am doing bug fixing, and new features I hope you will like.

It was already very light on scripting, and the new version will be lighter.

The only thing I am thinking is that the next version will NOT be V2.1 but probably directly V3.

Allright ! Thanks for the progress update, love the mod !

22 minutes ago, Amrovich said:

I would like to report a bug.
Using the empty water bottle out of water or with only legs in water causes empty bottle to be duplicated in inventory and no full bottles are added. Started with one empty bottle now I have 20.

Hi. Thanks. The problem was already reported and it is fixed in V3. (that I am completing)

1 hour ago, AAARRR420 said:

hi Im wondering are you going to potentially add in a feature where the character could possibly wet themselves if their bladder is too full?

Maybe in future.

The structure of MiniNeeds V3 will be so flexible that I can add new penalties/effects with ease.