Wait, this is still gonna be a lighter scrip load than Ineed or other needs mods?  If so, FANTASTIC!

Edit: the update looks good with the second video.  I wouldn't worry over making it perfect, you're still going above and beyond what you promised on initial release.  Thank you for your work CPU.

1 minute ago, Southwarth said:

It looks amazing. I particularly like that each food item looks different during the animation. It's a feature not even iNeed has, and as far as I know, adding animations don't make you lose performance. I don't think this mod will ever leave my load order. :smiley:

There will not be an animation for "each" food and drink. I cannot really create 2000 different animations.

There are actually 3 animations and 6 anim-objects.

Depending on some things I can find on the item that is consumed, I will decide which one will be played. But of course, do not expect that every single food will have its anim-object.

The integration with SexLab is soft (the mod works also if you don't have it), and it is pretty basic: if you don't do sex often enough (you can define the time, as usual) you will start masturbating.

Hello,

Thank you for your efforts of updating the mod. 

I have some problems with the latest build v 1.2, especially with fresh install, however.

With Sexlab Framework (v 1.62) installed, the widget always failed in initialization

(only one white widget will appear, instead of four/five different color widgets for each need).  

I could reproduce this problem with the following barely minimum setup: 

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
WM Flora Fixes.esp
SexLab.esm
Cutting Room Floor.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISspells.esp
MiniNeeds.esp
Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
XPMSE.esp

Without Sexlab (and FNIS/XPMSE), v 1.2 seems to work fine as v 1.1c,

and neither CACO (v 2.0beta ) nor CRF seemed to be relevant to this problem. 

So, I assume it might have something to do with the soft dependency with Sexlab,

introduced in the latest build.....

I'm also planning to submit the Japanese translation text for MCM in a few days

(latest in a week) here.

Thank you again for the mod!

26 minutes ago, waiyan said:

Could you change the messages to 1st person thinking like Your Own Thoughts mod ? And do you mind more features like pooping and outhouse and various value of needs meter filling from food and drink ? And also drunk mode ?

Probably in V2. So not before March 2018.

About the "1st person thinking" can you give me an example of what you have in mind?

Wondering if adding every features asked will harm the lightness of the mod eventually.  Honestly i am glad that poop isnt in there

Love the features but getting scared about forgetting what the original goal of the mod was.

But i dont know anything about modding so i believe in you all :smile:

42 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Wondering if adding every features asked will harm the lightness of the mod eventually.  Honestly i am glad that poop isnt in there

Love the features but getting scared about forgetting what the original goal of the mod was.

But i dont know anything about modding so i believe in you all :smile:

The mod will stay light.

I don't like pooping, but it was the most frequent request from everyone.

Hey CPU the mod is amazing :smiley: thanks for sharing
I have a silly request though.
I know you said you are not a fan of pooping .. but could you please consider adding it in the future so that the mod covers all the needs.

I intend to use your mod to replace both basic and private needs mods ... and while it is amazing in all needs it feels like it is missing pooping. 

PS: just sharing my point of view on the matter and would totally understand it if you decided not to add it.

couple of things i noticed. i set urination to 13 hours but after sleeping 8, i auto-peed. further, i now have a constant stream of pee even though the animation is long finished. it follows me around, even when changing cells, and doesn't go away if i disable the mod.

also, can't eat and drink at the same time. it ignores whichever was chosen second.

as always, fantastic job! might tie the sex part to sexlab aroused - right now, the two mods disagree greatly on how horny my character is. ;)

7 minutes ago, jfraser said:

couple of things i noticed. i set urination to 13 hours but after sleeping 8, i auto-peed. further, i know have a constant stream of pee even though the animation is long finished. it follows me around, even when changing cells, and doesn't go away if i disable the mod.

also, can't eat and drink at the same time. it ignores whichever was chosen second.

as always, fantastic job! might tie the sex part to sexlab aroused - right now, the two mods disagree greatly on how horny my character is. ;)

i know have a constant stream of pee even though the animation is long finished. it follows me around,

I know it isn't helpful, and might even be mean, but I cannot stop laughing right now... :classic_tongue::tongue:

I mean by the 1st person message like "I have to eat something" or "I'm starving" instead of "You need eat". And if you wish to add more animations , ZF primary needs mod has almost all vanilla food animated and may be you can ask permission to use those animations as resource for this mod.

Things for version 2.0

Hello. Here the list of requests (or bugs) that I received. Please let me know what do you think:

• Pooping. Probably the most common request I received. I still need to think about what will be the "damage" if you don't do it
  • Alter the value of the restoration of the food items. Probably based on the health restored by the magic effect (so it should work with all foods)
  • Have some food (like soups) to restore both hungriness and thirstiness
  • Add drunk penalties for alcoholic beverage, and possibly a dependency (distorted vision is the best I can think of)
  • Add drugs dependencies (Skooma and weed (from the two weed mods)), always as soft dependency
  • Fix the problem of pee not going away (but it is really hard to reproduce)
  • Fix the problem of double consuming an object (double clicks) and the second object just disappears (already fixed, but not delivered)
  • Change the messages to 1st person, and have a way to get them translatable (right now they are just in English)

Be aware that I will not be able to mod for a couple of weeks, so V2 will not be out until February 2018.

Thank you for giving me feedback.