I personally like the mod...Pee and Fart. It is customizable and has the ability to read RND. Is there a chance that you can release a version that doesn't have the urination and defication in it and instead ties into the Pee and Fart mod with a patch or something? Also, I was wondering if this had animations for eating and drinking when you use food or drink items?

• 2 months later...

Is there an option or button to remove the dirt textures? With my ENB, they don't look great. I have disabeled dirt being applied from not bathing, but they still show up. How can I disable them?

Edit: I applied the dirt penalty manually, hoping there would be an option to remove it afterwards. No such thing. Now I am permamently stuck with this dirt effect, and I have searched all through the MCM for an option to remove the effect and found none. Typing resurrect in console on my character removed the effects for half a second, which I think means the dirt is still being re-applied immediately even though I have dirt effects disabled in the penalty config. How do I remove this? I will have to uninstall if I cannot remove it, as the effects are incredibly ugly. 

Edit2: Disabled the mod, and the effects are still omnipresent. Starting to wonder if MiniNeeds caused this effect. It's a yellowish color applied to my character, and I cannot think of any other of my mods that is causing it. Going to try a clean install without it to see if its still here.

Edit3: Removing mod from load order removed the effect. So it is apart of MiniNeeds. This is a huge issue, not allowing users to manually remove/prevent this effect. @CPU I really hope you add an option to disable/remove these dirt effects. I will reinstall once you do. Until then, I probably need to make a new character because removing a mod this big mid-playthrough is only going to cause a lot of problems.

22 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

Is there an option or button to remove the dirt textures? With my ENB, they don't look great. I have disabeled dirt being applied from not bathing, but they still show up. How can I disable them?

Edit: I applied the dirt penalty manually, hoping there would be an option to remove it afterwards. No such thing. Now I am permamently stuck with this dirt effect, and I have searched all through the MCM for an option to remove the effect and found none. Typing resurrect in console on my character removed the effects for half a second, which I think means the dirt is still being re-applied immediately even though I have dirt effects disabled in the penalty config. How do I remove this? I will have to uninstall if I cannot remove it, as the effects are incredibly ugly. 

Try to find a river or the sea and take a bath.

If it does not work you can try to remove the visualeffect from the console.

Technically the cum applied by SexLab uses the same system. So, by receiving cum you will remove the dirt.

43 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

Edit3: Removing mod from load order removed the effect. So it is apart of MiniNeeds. This is a huge issue, not allowing users to manually remove/prevent this effect. @CPU I really hope you add an option to disable/remove these dirt effects. I will reinstall once you do. Until then, I probably need to make a new character because removing a mod this big mid-playthrough is only going to cause a lot of problems.

The option is already there.

Just go edit the penalties and remove the dirt to be applied to the "bath" need.

35 minutes ago, CPU said:

The option is already there.

Just go edit the penalties and remove the dirt to be applied to the "bath" need.

I tried this, but the dirt effect was still being applied. I made sure the dirt effect wasn't being applied by any other need by going through each menu. It also doesn't show a number after the penalty, which normally shows how many other needs are using the penalty. 

I'm guessing the dirt effect is intended to only be applied when its registered as a penalty of a specific need? And by removing the penalty from the need, it is supposed to turn off automatically? Just not happening for me for some reason.

14 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

I'm guessing the dirt effect is intended to only be applied when its registered as a penalty of a specific need? And by removing the penalty from the need, it is supposed to turn off automatically? Just not happening for me for some reason.

That is correct.

Of course there can be bugs in the mod.

• 2 months later...

Not a big deal, but I've noticed a quirk with showering.  If my PC has boots that have a fortify carry weight enchantment on them, then when the boots are re-equipped by this mod after showering, the fortify carry weight enchantment isn't applied somehow. As an example, if she can normally carry 300 and the boots add 15, then after showering she can only carry 300 even though she has the boots equipped. Un-equipping and re-equipping the boots manually then adds back the missing weight, getting her back (in the example) to 315.  The same thing happens when bathing in a tub.  This doesn't happen when the boots are stripped and re-equipped by sexlab.

I'm using MiniNeeds 3.2 with the MiniNeeds Water Patch applied.  Mod Organizer shows that the water patch overrides two scripts of the main mod, but that there are no other conflicts with any other mod.

I have MNDSLDELEAGATESCRIPT and MNDSLDELEGATESCRIPT SL. One included, one from the "Sexlab patch" which is the appropriate one ?  It's dumping in papyrus pretty hard. Same file/source, just different names. 

Looks like in xEdit at least, it's mndSLDelegate. ? 

mndSLDelegate it is used for the sex needs that are not using SexLab.

The other one if for sexlab

It should be renamed and remove the SL part of the name to match the other name. And then replace it.

But I think here on LoversLab I posted only the SexLab version. The non sexlab version was something just for Nexus .

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Like with mod much more than other needs mods! The custom penalties and variety of needs are excellent!

A few observations/requests:

During Pee anim, TAWOBA bikini bottom is not uequiped. Please consider patch or fix for this.

Would be interesting if drinking would give an extra spike to the need to pee. Same for food for poop.

I don't use bathing as I use BiS (which has nice tie in to SLS). Please consider, if possible, triggering bathing if BiS bathing triggered.

Like the alcohol and skooma dependency needs. Lactacid for MME need for future?

Again, thanks for a great mod!

• 1 month later...

I'm having a problem masturbating with minineeds. When I hit the key my character does a weird "tied up" animation with her arms in the back like she's tied up, wiggles around for a few seconds, and that's it. I have sexlab and stuff installed and those seem to work fine but when it comes to doing it myself there's a problem

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...