27 minutes ago, MasterPiece300 said:

when your drunk, do you trip and fall or even pass out (when your really drunk) like in realistic needs?

No, but I can add this to V2.1

Right now if you are drunk you have distorted vision, random weapons pinking, and random speed.

Next version I can try to make you to fell and pass out for a few seconds.

4 minutes ago, CPU said:

Right now if you are drunk you have distorted vision, random weapons pinking, and random speed.

The drunk effects of realistic needs is one of the reasons i liked the mod lol. from the random stumbling to passing out for a few game hours. But also, do the distorted vision worsen as you drink more? or is it just one and done? how about different states like normal, drunk, wasted?

1 minute ago, tuxagent7 said:

Maybe a little bug

I have a empty botlle of water, when i replenish it with water

it gives me two bottles for the price of one :smile:

Then i drink one, replenish and another two bottle instead of one

I am at twenty now

Wow! First real bug reported!

Thanks, I will check it and fix it.

Hello,

thank you for update with tons of additional features. 

With 2.0, however, I afraid that the compatibility with time scale (which can toggle on/off via advanced - main section) has something wrong with. 

Every time I toggled on/off this box under time scale 10 from MCM, my PC always gets really thirsty/ hungry every 3-4 hours (with default 6/8 hours need setting),

and even feel really sleepy in 8 hours regardless of the synchronization with time scale.   

(Of course, I can extend the need hours in accordance with this seeming incompatibility in order to avoid the problem in advance......). 

[Added]: I wish also to report another possible bug relating to the water bottle. 

With 2.0, where can we supposedly refill the water bottle? 

Contrary to the description page, I find that my PC could refill the bottle (together with another empty bottle) completely out of water.

On 1/27/2018 at 4:35 PM, CPU said:

Yes, please add random ragdolls to being very drunk. It always makes me laugh when my character suddenly tumbles down stairs like an idiot.

Hi! Here's some bugs in 2.0v:

1. "Urinate and Defecate at the same time" doesn't work properly(only pooping animation is playing).

2. Both empty and full water bottles doesn't have physics if you drop them.

3. Sometimes widgets overlap each other if you lower the "Space between" and the "Margins" down to 1 and choose "Fixed size(100pixels)"(can be fixed by changing the different widget size).

4. If you deactivate the addictions their widgets remain on screen until you change any size option. 

5. After a very long wait or sleep defecate/urinate animation tries to override the masturbation which results in full animation stop(sex sound is still active).

I think that's it for now.

Thank you for your work.

I have tested a few of the options and I really like this mod. The option I've tested a bit  more was the "needing sex". Here are some findings and ideas:

• When you wear a restrain (like a yoke or a chastity belt), the timer still resets, even though it is said the the dragonborn is more aroused then before. (I should have tested eating/drinking while wearing a gag, I think of now).
  • Perhaps it is possible to add a feature like removing an adjustable amount of hours when a failed masturbation attempt occurs. This lets day the need for sex occurs every 72 hours and the reduction from a failed masturbation attempt is 6 hours, after a failed masturbation the 'I need sex' bar would be almost full (66 out of 72).
  • It might be nice when the dragonborn might not see all the bars in the widget. I would like to see the food/drink/alcohol bar, but it might be fun to still hide the "needing sex" bar. There are mods that makes it "illegal" to either be naked, or to have sex in public. With this mod in place, the dragonborn might suddenly start to masturbate in the middle of town when she is not cautious enough regarding her own arousal.
  • I've noticed that setting a hot-key to "esc" is an easy way to disable that feature. Once I disabled masturbation (in this mod and in SexLab), I could no longer just easily reduce the need for sex. I was about to ask for a feature like that, making the need for sex a little bit more devious, but it's already possible.

As to the need for alcohol:

You could add a chance that the dragonborn drink two more drinks after the first one, like a true alcoholic (but only if he/she has liquor in his/her in inventory, or is in a tavern). Only when the dragonborn drinks too many drinks he/she will pass out. Thus the passing out becomes a chance when the player is not careful enough.

As to a possible future need: Milking

Add milking machines on most of the farms that have cows (and perhaps add breast-scaling), and the dragonborn becomes hindered a bit by her own breasts. This could be considered a light-weight version of milk-mod economy. The (growing) side-effect of not being milked could be that the dragonborn can carry less (and/or decrease of her fighting skills). A nice buff might be getting better prices from male shopkeepers.

Another possible feature: Text messages

Text messages instead of bars. They might indicate that a dragonborn is getting hungry/thirsty/horny. I would even gladly write as many as I can think of myself to try to avoid repetitive messages.

I hope if you like some of these ideas as well. As perhaps might be clear, I really like this mod! I will most certainly see what features might appear next.

5 hours ago, phaytray said:

I think the pissing script causes the reset of walk speed every time the game loads.

It's annoying because mods that increase the walk speed don't work anymore.

EVEN with pissing function turning off, it still resets my walk speed

Uh oh... I hope not. I tend to use walk/run/speed altering mods myself.

On 1/30/2018 at 12:43 AM, jaberwocky said:

I have tested a few of the options and I really like this mod. The option I've tested a bit  more was the "needing sex". Here are some findings and ideas:

• When you wear a restrain (like a yoke or a chastity belt), the timer still resets, even though it is said the the dragonborn is more aroused then before. (I should have tested eating/drinking while wearing a gag, I think of now).
  • Perhaps it is possible to add a feature like removing an adjustable amount of hours when a failed masturbation attempt occurs. This lets day the need for sex occurs every 72 hours and the reduction from a failed masturbation attempt is 6 hours, after a failed masturbation the 'I need sex' bar would be almost full (66 out of 72).
  • It might be nice when the dragonborn might not see all the bars in the widget. I would like to see the food/drink/alcohol bar, but it might be fun to still hide the "needing sex" bar. There are mods that makes it "illegal" to either be naked, or to have sex in public. With this mod in place, the dragonborn might suddenly start to masturbate in the middle of town when she is not cautious enough regarding her own arousal.
  • I've noticed that setting a hot-key to "esc" is an easy way to disable that feature. Once I disabled masturbation (in this mod and in SexLab), I could no longer just easily reduce the need for sex. I was about to ask for a feature like that, making the need for sex a little bit more devious, but it's already possible.

As to the need for alcohol:

You could add a chance that the dragonborn drink two more drinks after the first one, like a true alcoholic (but only if he/she has liquor in his/her in inventory, or is in a tavern). Only when the dragonborn drinks too many drinks he/she will pass out. Thus the passing out becomes a chance when the player is not careful enough.

As to a possible future need: Milking

Add milking machines on most of the farms that have cows (and perhaps add breast-scaling), and the dragonborn becomes hindered a bit by her own breasts. This could be considered a light-weight version of milk-mod economy. The (growing) side-effect of not being milked could be that the dragonborn can carry less (and/or decrease of her fighting skills). A nice buff might be getting better prices from male shopkeepers.

Another possible feature: Text messages

Text messages instead of bars. They might indicate that a dragonborn is getting hungry/thirsty/horny. I would even gladly write as many as I can think of myself to try to avoid repetitive messages.

I hope if you like some of these ideas as well. As perhaps might be clear, I really like this mod! I will most certainly see what features might appear next.

I may add a feature in V2.1 to make impossible to eat and drink if you have a gag or an armbinder

About widgets, I can add the visibility of widgets independent of the activation of one need (V2.1)

I may increase the result of being drunk, like drinking more than one alcoholic element (not sure if I will don in V2.1, but it is noted.)

Not sure if I will add a specific milk stuff. Probably just a need (I already consider "milk" as a special category of food.) To be checked if I will do something in V2.1, but for sure I will do in a future version.

"Text" things are already shown as notifications (that can be enabled and disabled, and you can also specify how often the notifications will appear.)

My real goal is to build alternate widgets to show the status of a need. But I have to learn how to do it.

On 1/30/2018 at 12:28 AM, tuxagent7 said:

Question to have the harshest penalty for eating, drinking sleeping in regenarating what value should i input 90 or 10 ?

thanks for the help

90% means that you cannot go under 90% of normal health/stamina/speed/etc. So 10% is worst than 90% as result.

I will make this more clear in V2.1

On 1/29/2018 at 6:23 AM, smokeybear187 said:

Not really a bug, but thought I'd post it here anyways. The Pissing and Pooping Shout option seems to require Dragonsouls in order to unlock the ability to use.

Yeah, if you use shouts you need dragonsouls to activate them. I don't know a way to avoid it.

If I convert the shout to a "voice power" then you are limited to have only one, and you cannot use it more than once per day.

Sorry but I don't think I can improve that.

1 hour ago, CPU said:

I may add a feature in V2.1 to make impossible to eat and drink if you have a gag or an armbinder

I have not tested that part yet (partly because I am trying to figure out which mod causes my game to crash). Anyway. if gags can prevent eating food and chastity belt can prevent getting 'satisfied' that would be great! (although to prevent a masturbation attempt every hour, a partly recovering might be useful).

1 hour ago, CPU said:

About widgets, I can add the visibility of widgets independent of the activation of one need (V2.1)

That would be great!
Together with being able to disable masturbation by setting the key-map to 'esc', it will increase the chance of the dragonborn masturbating in public. And this can work well together with other mods that punish such behavior :smile:

1 hour ago, CPU said:

I may increase the result of being drunk, like drinking more than one alcoholic element (not sure if I will don in V2.1, but it is noted.)

For me the fun part would be that there is a small chance that the dragonborn might not be able to stop after 1 beverage and end up drinking 3 or 5, with some additional effects.

Btw, do you know the quest "A night to remember"?

The following idea might be hard to implement or what you envision with your but, but I like the idea too much not to share it. What if there is a small chance that after one beverage, the dragonborn is unable to stop him/herself? The vision will get blurry and black,... Anyway, you wake up on a random farm in the same hold as you started drinking. You find yourself slightly undressed (your clothes are missing) and a quest marker to a random barn in the same hold appears. The quest "retrieve your clothes" starts.
(but as I mentioned earlier, the idea might be nice but it probably is hard to program and might not fit into this mod).

1 hour ago, CPU said:

Not sure if I will add a specific milk stuff. Probably just a need (I already consider "milk" as a special category of food.) To be checked if I will do something in V2.1, but for sure I will do in a future version.

Not sure if something got lost in translation. To be certain, I was not talking about "drinking milk" but "being milked"

I just thought of another possible need, the need to Pray.
There are plenty of small shrines of the divines in Skyrim, thus the dragonborn has little excuse to not show some gratitude.

Anyway, I will see what will come next. After all, it is your mod. So far, I like it a lot!