Progress Update

OK, the mod is completed.

The last thing I have to do is a full test of all the stuff in the mod, and update all translations. At least for English.

Other translations (FR, IT, RU) will come later as a patch.

Changelog

• Now each single widget can be enabled or disabled. So you can just avoid to see the ones you don't want (also if the need is activated.)
  • Fixed the lose of Stamina when trying to use an empty water bottle (was also adding a visual glitch)
  • Fixed the problem of water bottles (empty and full) staying in the air when dropped
  • Fixed the problem of water empty bottles duplicating at each use (now they will go away from the inventory until you close the inventory)
  • Improved the handling of the Piss and Poop together
  • Better position for the piss puddle
  • Now strip modes can be selected to be animated or not
  • The damage of speed now considers the speed alteration done by other mods
  • The debilitations are now all done using diseases, and each need can have the diseases you like
  • All debilitations are now optional. There is the ability to set the debilitations for each need, including at which time it should be applied
  • Fixed a problem in stripping and redressing, the player may have been left naked in case there were no items on the slot 30 (head)
  • Now water from Drinking Fountains of Skyrim is used as water
  • Added a few showers, mostly in the major cities, where the player can take a shower (to support the Bath need), they can be globally deactivated in the MCM
  • Added a book that can be used to build a shower in any location you want (the book is consumed after you use it), can be bought from vendors
  • Added a book that gives you a small quest used only to show the locations of all showers in Skyrim, can be found randomly
  • Added penalties to equip random weapons in different ways
  • Finally fixed the problem of vendors not selling Water bottles
  • Added global functions to get the percentage of a need (from 0 to 100) and the step of the need (from 0 to 6: [---][---]=0, [I--][---]=1, ..., [---][--I]=6): mndController.instance().getPercent("Eat") and mndController.instance().getStep("Eat")
  • Added the need "Bath", you can satisfy it by taking showers
  • Added the need "Pray", you can satisfy it by praying at any of the shrines
  • Added a check to check if the player is already animating, in this case no other eat/drink/horny/piss/poop/collapse anims will be played
  • The piss puddles and the poop left in the game will be automatically removed after a day (game time)
  • Added the ability to satisfy a need (eat, drink, alcohol, skooma, weed, drunk) with the "nutrition value" of the item consumed: e.g. more powerful and rich was the item more the need is satisfied
  • Added the penalty of drinking another alcoholic beverage you have in the inventory, will pair really well with Alcohol, Skooma, Weed, and Drunk needs
  • Fixed a serious and insidious bug that may have recalculated the needs more than once in parallel, altering the values in an irrecoverable way (was happening more often when the timescale was too high)
  • Finally added custom widgets made by myself. And it will not conflict anymore with other mods using the default SkyUI widget.
  • Widgets have new ways to be arranged, all 8 corners, and also grouped in boex
  • Widgets have icons now (but are provided also other widgets that are just bars, in case you don't want icons.)
  • Fixed the problem of unknown food items not being visible in the Unknown food menu
  • Configuration of the mod can be saved and loaded from the MCM

yes ! christmas :smile:

Fixed the problem of unknown food items not being visible in the Unknown food menu

Now i know why

The piss puddles and the poop left in the game will be automatically removed after a day (game time)

That is good, breezerhome was beginning to stink :tongue:

Is it me ? one the things i like the most about an update is reading the chanlog ?

*rubbing hands together* soon.....

(funny note, my gf was complaining that I wasn't playing skyrim today because I've been setting  up my final mod list for a while now.  When I told her I was waiting for this to update, she got upset because she wants to watch me play :smile: )

Progress Update

OK, looks like all bugs are fixed. I will still do another test run, just to be sure.

I have only to complete the default configuration (the one set when you are in basic mode)

And check the compatibility with a mod that was reported as buggy.

Then it will be out.

Probably Saturday morning (just because I also have to fully re-write the documentation page and add a few screenshots.)

Can you add food spoilage , The iNeeds Water collecting and hotkeys for eating ,drinking sitting?
The eating of flesh from mods that add human flesh and addiction to some of the more magical ingredients ?
as well as add a small effect of ingredient as food?
i was wondering if it well work with the collection from wells in city's and city mods like iNeeds does it for JK's Skyrim in whiterun and others.
well this work with followers and mods like EFF or mods like FollowerLivePackage that have in mod times to eat and buy foods for followers on there own? and well it give them the perks of the foods and drinks ?
Well this work along side bathing in skyrim to clean any pooping or peeing accidents?
does the effects of pooping and peeing have a non in combat mcm box?
is it possible to make this work with EASY WHEEL ?

I'm absolutely loving this mod. It's exactly what I've been looking for in a RND-type mod.

Would it be possible to integrate SL Skooma Whore in as an optional dependency that would activate/deactive the Skooma Dependency? Simply checking a box to tell the game that I'm addicted was odd to me. Mah immurshun!

On 3/14/2018 at 7:38 PM, deathneko11 said:

@Hollow_Fang You want an order of fries with that too son?  :tongue:

no thanks my frys need moon sugar and i'm all out of it XD
just wondering cause this is a awesome mod idea With so much potential!

Just idea's

Like the idea Followers can eat foods and get perks of food , feed your horse or dogs/ pets from other mods (can be done by makeing a spell or useing another spell to mark pets )
the Ineeds water skins that can be worn and broken. I'd mostly like a fill from any water source and compatibility with Water Fountains and Wells
Cannibalism from other mods flesh
Do you plan for food spoilage , companion food management and compatibility with mods like Religion
so far i love the mod !

• Added the need "Bath", you can satisfy it by taking showers
  • Added the need "Pray", you can satisfy it by praying at any of the shrines

^^ Do you think that  Bathing in Skyrim can work with a check box to use the system already in place and link to the widget and rest of the system so to not tax the system and more than needed.
Same Question with Religion. and  Interactive Wash Basins COMPLETE

and to add insult to injury Bloody Facials REBLOODED

Capture.PNG

did you ever decide to use FISS for the shapes and locations of the widgets i saw a whle back it was discussed.
do you need any help with anything ?

Couple of bugs I've run into:

1. If at any time you enable a Need and then later disable it, its progress bar will still appear while its opacity is Progressive of any sort and the rest of the progress bars will not shift around to accommodate it. This is with Skooma disabled after having enabled it early on in this playthrough. The first image is with Progressive (Soon) and the second is with Always Visible. It was doing the same with Food/Health; I'm surprised that it didn't appear along with Skooma but on the far left. Perhaps its just directly behind Drink/Stamina.

I see there's a lot of work being done to the widgets with the update, so this may have already been addressed.

d8b17f5b7a.png

36699a448b.png

2. Pressing a Need's hotkey (Pissing/Defecating) while typing in the SkyUI search bar in the inventory triggers that associated action as soon as you leave the menu. I imagine it'll do the same with other menus.

48 minutes ago, Tockity said:

Couple of bugs I've run into:

1. If at any time you enable a Need and then later disable it, its progress bar will still appear while its opacity is Progressive of any sort and the rest of the progress bars will not shift around to accommodate it. This is with Skooma disabled after having enabled it early on in this playthrough. The first image is with Progressive (Soon) and the second is with Always Visible. It was doing the same with Food/Health; I'm surprised that it didn't appear along with Skooma but on the far left. Perhaps its just directly behind Drink/Stamina.

I see there's a lot of work being done to the widgets with the update, so this may have already been addressed.

d8b17f5b7a.png

36699a448b.png

2. Pressing a Need's hotkey (Pissing/Defecating) while typing in the SkyUI search bar in the inventory triggers that associated action as soon as you leave the menu. I imagine it'll do the same with other menus.

The problem on the keys was solved. About the other one I don't know.

The widget are completely re-written, so I am not sure the problem is still there.

And because I will publish the V3 in about 12 hours, I don't think I have time to check it.

If the problem will still be here, I will fix it in V3.1