I will check the skooma.

As I post in red in the download page, they can be bug I didn't find during my tests.

Thanks for reporting it.

Nice update! I can start to play now :smile:

Nonetheless, I did noticed a few issues: 1) the drunk widget sometimes get stuck or is replaced with other status bar (I think it's the sex need, which I have disabled, the bar is purple, not lightblue as the being drunk widget suggest); 2) the widgets can't be disabled invididually; 3) found an active effect (related to the stamina penalties if I remember correctly) which had "Test MND" as the only text in description.

I could avoid the CTD after character creation (using Skyrim Unbound) leaving the MiniNeeds MCM config for later, makes sense as the needs start to demand attention inmediatly. So it's just better to activate the needs and configure the whole mod after the char spawns in the world (like Frostfall). On a similar note, I noticed that all the needs were quite high as I ended the configuration (char was very hungry, thristy and sleepy). Maybe you could make it so the needs start at a moderate level.

I encounter a couple of items whose animation/model didn't match at all the item itself (specifically: chicken dumpling and a red apple had a stew eating animation) not gamebreaking but weird (I understand you can't make anim/models for every food items, but maybe those items in particular have an incorrect animation or model by default or because of other mods?). Finally, I had a rought time trying to find empty bottles from NPCs, are those items added through script events? I guess I'll have to keep an eye on those empty wine bottles laying around in dungeons/camps.

Minor issues for a mod as complete as MiniNeeds is. Appart form the basic needs (eat, drink, sleep) I use bathing and tried being drunk, everything worked just fine (except for the drunk widget mentioned above). Looking foward to use it and learn to tweak it to my like.

25 minutes ago, Sternum said:

Nice update! I can start to play now :smile:

Nonetheless, I did noticed a few issues: 1) the drunk widget sometimes get stuck or is replaced with other status bar (I think it's the sex need, which I have disabled, the bar is purple, not lightblue as the being drunk widget suggest); 2) the widgets can't be disabled invididually; 3) found an active effect (related to the stamina penalties if I remember correctly) which had "Test MND" as the only text in description.

I could avoid the CTD after character creation (using Skyrim Unbound) leaving the MiniNeeds MCM config for later, makes sense as the needs start to demand attention inmediatly. So it's just better to activate the needs and configure the whole mod after the char spawns in the world (like Frostfall). On a similar note, I noticed that all the needs were quite high as I ended the configuration (char was very hungry, thristy and sleepy). Maybe you could make it so the needs start at a moderate level.

I encounter a couple of items whose animation/model didn't match at all the item itself (specifically: chicken dumpling and a red apple had a stew eating animation) not gamebreaking but weird (I understand you can't make anim/models for every food items, but maybe those items in particular have an incorrect animation or model by default or because of other mods?). Finally, I had a rought time trying to find empty bottles from NPCs, are those items added through script events? I guess I'll have to keep an eye on those empty wine bottles laying around in dungeons/camps.

Minor issues for a mod as complete as MiniNeeds is. Appart form the basic needs (eat, drink, sleep) I use bathing and tried being drunk, everything worked just fine (except for the drunk widget mentioned above). Looking foward to use it and learn to tweak it to my like.

Thank you for the feedback.

Probably I will make MND not working until you exit the LAL or Unbounded quests.

For the widget I will check, but I think I have to work more on the Drunk need.That will be next version.

About animations, I cannot do magic. I cannot really check each item to understand if it is a soup or meat or a bottle. So they are pretty much random. (I differentiate only between the formlist I use.)

Thanks for the magic effect with a weird name. Probably it was a debug spell I forgot to remove.

Just now, tuxagent7 said:

found the shower in whiterun it was in front of breezerhome

tried to build inside my house but i couldnt make it dont whats the way to build i never saw the build and when i saw i clicked and nothing happened only a green shower following me

When you have the "green shower" (that is the preview, like in FO4) you can just hit the E key (activate) and the shower will be placed.

It should be in front of you, not behind you.

Just now, CPU said:

When you have the "green shower" (that is the preview, like in FO4) you can just hit the E key (activate) and the shower will be placed.

It should be in front of you, not behind you.

Sorry i mispoke my english, it is in front of me, ill go try again, i used my controller maybe it need the keyboard

I can't test yet as I still have work, and I need to visit the hospital this evening to get some things looked at.  I'm curious, how does drunk play at this point?  If i want, can I set my character to get drunk on a few bottles of mead, vision get blurry, double vision, and randomly stumble and collapse?  Mead is a good stamina booster for running away from tough fights so that would be hilarious to have these side effects while running from a mob of bandits.

Sorry it was my bad :smile:

It work really well with E keyboard button

Was trying with Xbox Controller A button thought it was the same activate

It is working well

PS : Drunk bar is slowwwwwwwwwwly descending but i know you will check that for 3.1 i think i will deactivate in the meantime

PS2 : Really like the nutrition option, what would you advise to put it, i use presently medium

7 minutes ago, deathneko11 said:

I can't test yet as I still have work, and I need to visit the hospital this evening to get some things looked at.  I'm curious, how does drunk play at this point?  If i want, can I set my character to get drunk on a few bottles of mead, vision get blurry, double vision, and randomly stumble and collapse?  Mead is a good stamina booster for running away from tough fights so that would be hilarious to have these side effects while running from a mob of bandits.

Yes you can use every penalty you want, you decide ! :smile: except i didnt see randomly stumble ( i have put reduced speed, blurry vision and weapon unequip and collapse and drink alcool again at different state in the need)

But the widget and calculation of hours seem wonky only for the drunk part the rest is excellent

Edit : Sorry for excitement , i was so looking forward for version 3 and it didnt disappoint it's more fantasticthan what i thought it would be :smile:

Just now, deathneko11 said:

No stumble?  NUTS!!!  Hard to complain though with the plethora of options available.  Looking forward to the bugfixes for the drunk stuff, and I will be starting my new game tomorrow.  SUNDAY ALL DAY GAMING HYPE!!!

well collapse seem like stumble maybe it's my english that is in fault you will see sunday :smile:

5 minutes ago, deathneko11 said:

No stumble?  NUTS!!!  Hard to complain though with the plethora of options available.  Looking forward to the bugfixes for the drunk stuff, and I will be starting my new game tomorrow.  SUNDAY ALL DAY GAMING HYPE!!!

It is called "collapse" inside the mod.

There is not really a full collapse, but I will build a custom animation for it (and rename the today "Collapse" to "Stumble")

18 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Was trying with Xbox Controller A button thought it was the same activate

Just added the compatibility with the Xbox controller, but for sure you will need to wait for V3.1 to have it.

And I cannot really test it, because I do not have a controller.

5 minutes ago, CPU said:

It is called "collapse" inside the mod.

There is not really a full collapse, but I will build a custom animation for it (and rename the today "Collapse" to "Stumble")

Just added the compatibility with the Xbox controller, but for sure you will need to wait for V3.1 to have it.

And I cannot really test it, because I do not have a controller.

It's allright, i play with both the controller and for short-cut key with keyboard

Hell of an update! This is the first time in a while I've been really excited about a mod.

Change The piss puddles and the poop left in the game will be automatically removed after a day (game time)

Any chance you could make this configurable? I really liked the idea of my Hearthfire homes slowly turning into disgusting shitholes if I'm not careful.

5 minutes ago, Tockity said:

Hell of an update! This is the first time in a while I've been really excited about a mod.

Any chance you could make this configurable? I really liked the idea of my Hearthfire homes slowly turning into disgusting shitholes if I'm not careful.

Yeas, I can.

But for next version.

2 hours ago, CPU said:

As I post in red in the download page, they can be bug I didn't find during my tests.

I know, i only meant to give a bit of feedback, not complain ;).

So, if anyone else uses the mod Religion, i made a small patch to avoid Minineeds re-enabling the standard shrines functionality while still couting for the need. 

(attached to the post if i don't screw up something)

Religion_Minipatch.esp

9 minutes ago, Biollante said:

I know, i only meant to give a bit of feedback, not complain ;).

So, if anyone else uses the mod Religion, i made a small patch to avoid Minineeds re-enabling the standard shrines functionality while still couting for the need. 

(attached to the post if i don't screw up something)

Religion_Minipatch.esp

I may integrate your patch in the next version.

Holy cow, when I saw that penalties were configurable, this is not at all the little drop-down menu with 3 options that I fully expected. This is incredible!

...that said, the actual configuration of each penalty isn't very user friendly. I'm feeling like a dummy sitting here reading the Advanced Stuff section back on the main page trying to figure it out. But now that I have (mostly), I can tell it'll be very powerful.

One question though: A penalty will not end once the Need advances to the next step, correct? If I set Damage Health to Step 1 for a penalty for Eating, will that penalty persist once I reach Step 2?

Bug maybe .... left everything on default, slept 10 hours, ate, drank and ended up with no stamina. Rest Anywhere (kneeling to restore stamina) had no effect. Stamina potion had no effect.

Request: the ability to bind hotkeys for eating, drinking, toilet, etc.

Little sugestion: make it so swimming contributes a bit to relief the bathing need. I'm not saying end 100% clean, but maybe reduce it to 75% or something like that. It just feels weird to stay dirty after a long swim on "clear" waters.

Posted this on Nexus, but:

I am having the same issue.  (needs not showing up in MCM)  Started with Live Another Life, waited in the starter cell at the prison tower, and all my mods but this one didn't register in MCM.  I tried changing cells and nada.  I REALLY don't want to have to install sexlab to get this to work. (but a user on Nexus stated that this worked for him with sexlab  installed and running fnis to fix the issue, as he had missing file sexlab errors in his log)

A damn shame, I was so looking forward to playing with this mod when I got out the hospital tonight.  Maybe you left a dependency in there somewhere where some sexlab files of yours got linked somehow?

Edit:  Not halfassing the testing either.  I tried with only xmpse, cbbe body, fnis, skyui, all dlc, usleep, and minineeds.  Ran Fnis.  There's nothing in that last test that should have broken this mod, at all.  Same results.

For anyone else that uses Live Another Life, I'm posting this here though I've already posted on the Nexus, just in case it helps others with a similar problem.  Menu won't show up:

I also use LAL, and I will try adding this to my load order after the game has started as well. (instead of starting my new character with minineeds installed since I use Live Another Life)  My only concern is in doing that is I would have to place this above my requiem mods which could change some data baked into my new character save. I'm hoping that if I do this right away after character creation then the issues related to that will be minimal to none.

1 hour ago, Durante said:

I suspect the current version might be permanently messing with stamina regeneration, as I did not have this issue before installing as of recent.

However, I would like to say that I at this point have an issue with stamina regeneration. I have everything turned off with minineeds when testing with this mod working (with sexlab), and my stamina is not regenerating. I did not see anything in the magic effects menu either.

Sorry for posting on both your Nexus and LL threads CPU, just thought this might help for users of the mod from both ends.

I just got done with some extended testing, and here are my observations from the last two hours of messing around with it.

1:  At some point my stamina regeneration slowed to a crawl.  From an empty bar on a new character, I had to sleep for 12 hours to make it refill completely.  This completely breaks the game.  I also had everything turned off, with all penalties set to no as well.  Nothing should have been affecting me, no penalties should have been active at all.
 (I will note here that I have a mod that changes how stamina works, Requiem Roleplay Overhaul, in the sense that it changes how quickly stamina regenerates for each race and adds penalties to stamina regeneration when heavy armor is worn and no heavy armor perks are taken, when running, when jumping, and maybe some other minor tweaks to it. I doubt this is the issue though)

2:  At some point prayer got stuck.  I could pray all day long and the meter would not go down.  This need just got stuck at 100% need to get fulfilled, which means penalty would have been permanently stuck for that need.

3:  At some point talking got stuck.  I could talk to people all day long and the meter would not go down.  This need just got stuck at 100% need to get fulfilled, which means penalty would have been permanently stuck for that need.

4:  Drunk meter was finicky as hell.  I could wait a full day and it would only empty by about 1/20, even though I had the drunk timer set to 6 hours.

5:  Building showers is finicky as hell.  It would sometimes stop moving, and then it would try to ask me twice if I wanted to build here or not build at all.  If I refuse the first time, sometimes it would just stick the shower wherever it was when it last stopped moving.  I could only get it to reliably work when I was already standing and facing the exact spot I wanted it to be put at, and not move at all when reading the book, and then selecting build on both of the pop up menus.  If I'm not mistaken it is only supposed to pop a menu up once to build, build somewhere else, or not build. Request:  Would it be possible to expand the area to select it?  I would love to place it behind a wall if possible to just have the shower head sticking out, but I can't activate it that way.

6:  This is most likely due to a mod conflict with Requiem and how it allows a small buff to player when waiting (not sleeping), but waiting fulfills my sleep need with minineeds.

7:  I had issues with random weapon equip and random weapon swap.  I tried setting it to do both when drunk, and my drunk meter was full.  Neither option worked at all.  Random speed was also set, and it was very slow to change and barely noticeable.

8:  This is a big one for me.  When I opened up the sub-menu to select which widgets should be on or off, I could not deselect any of the widgets.  I was forced to have all widgets on for the needs I had activated, whether I liked it or not. All boxes had an X in them and I could not de-X a single one.