Instantly on install in my game, the mod freaked out, i had diarhia, i constantly had to masturbate, i had all the penalties so i had to turn them all off

Something weird is even thought i didnt activate skooma need, i found myself collapsing...had to turn that off not only in the menu but in the penalties menu.

Edit : Hotkey for pissing and pooping doesnt work didnt try masturbating

Had the same issue, also starting the game with Skyrim Unbound (alternate start) gave me a CTD upon the transition between finishing character creation and spawning in Skyrim. Had to disable the mod and enable after char creation. I don't think this is an issue with the mod entirely, but just a bad interaction, maybe setting the mod to disabled by default could help tho.

59 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

edit 2 : Wasnt there supposed to have a quest to tell me where the shower were ?

AFAIK the quest for showers need a book founded in game

9 minutes ago, Sternum said:

Had the same issue, also starting the game with Skyrim Unbound (alternate start) gave me a CTD upon the transition between finishing character creation and spawning in Skyrim. Had to disable the mod and enable after char creation. I don't think this is an issue with the mod entirely, but just a bad interaction, maybe setting the mod to disabled by default could help tho.

AFAIK the quest for showers need a book founded in game

Haha yeah i reread it and tried to edit it off :tongue: you got me :smile:

1 hour ago, tuxagent7 said:

every fix works thanks cpu

only thing is i drink 1 ale and i am drunk  what is up with that ?

edit : when i save it seems to save the three together cant name three different saves

To avoid to be drunk immediately you need to set the option UseNutritionValues but it is available only in Expert mode and by default it is disable.

Switch to Expert, set the option (it is in the mainpage) then go back to Simple.

The save name is the same field.

Probably I will put a single field in future.

If you need to save different files, give the first name, save, then set the second name after saving the first. And save the second file.

ok cool thank you :smile:

Finished adding all of the penalties to the needs that i want :smile: so happy that i can save

I really like the way that you can layer the penalty

So the drunkness has no relations to the stamina or something like that ok and if i use the nutrition then it will be to all food ? ok then more immersiveness :smile: no longer will a carrot be able to fill my dragonborn tummy

I will check. I did very little testing on Drunk.

I will concentrate on it for the next small release (the should be just a bugfix release.)

Anybody can give me feedback on this version?

Do you like the widgets? The way to setup the penalties for the needs? The showers?

Has anybody bought or found a book to build a shower?

2 minutes ago, CPU said:

Anybody can give me feedback on this version?

Do you like the widgets? The way to setup the penalties for the needs? The showers?

Has anybody bought or found a book to build a shower?

The 8 way placement is great, i was wrong it is so much better with the widgets icons, i put them on center top and it fit really well

The penalties settings is great, found it confusing at firts but re read your text and i find it good that you can stack a lot of them and you have the choice to everything

Used the shower in rorikstead didnt find one in whiterun maybe because of a conflict with another mod, the animation is ok but i would have wanted the soap to dissipate while taking the shower and not after.

I bought a waterbottle with the merchant that is cool, and i must say i cheated to get the book with the console and the quest did start properly after that and it showed every shower except the whiterun one didnt try to build one yet

OK, I will check the Whiterun shower. Maybe it has some problems.

I was also thinking of replacing the icon for the weed widget with the classical weed leave.

Tried a bit quickly, seems i got most thing working except it doesn't seem to recognize i consumed some items from mods; i.e. skooma (modified by Skooma Whore) or ETAC added beverages (never tried the skooma in the old version, but i seem to recall the Etac ones where recognized and i could define them in the menu).

(small edit: no effect with Skooma both from Skooma Whore and one added by Jobs of Skyrim. The beverage i was talking about is from vanilla skyrim, the "nord mead". I don't know the first thing about modding, tried adding it in the alchoolic formlist of minineeds but still nothing)

If i can provide better info tell me what you need.

Praying seems to work without much conflict with the mod Religion (it modifies the shrines too).

The dirt textures are a bit iffy.

Shower placing works fine (didn't buy the buk, got it with additem to make it faster, still have to check vendors).

Suggestion for eventual next version: could you add support for Cannabis Skyrim Lite? It should work mostly the same since it's a rework.

16 minutes ago, Biollante said:

Tried a bit quickly, seems i got most thing working except it doesn't seem to recognize i consumed some items from mods; i.e. skooma (modified by Skooma Whore) or ETAC added beverages (never tried the skooma in the old version, but i seem to recall the Etac ones where recognized and i could define them in the menu).

If i can provide better info tell me what you need.

Praying seems to work without much conflict with the mod Religion (it modifies the shrines too).

The dirt textures are a bit iffy.

Shower placing works fine (didn't buy the buk, got it with additem to make it faster, still have to check vendors).

Suggestion for eventual next version: could you add support for Cannabis Skyrim Lite? It should work mostly the same since it's a rework.

Yes, I will add the support of Cannabis lite.

About the not-working items, check if they are in the "unknown food" menu.

4 minutes ago, CPU said:

Yes, I will add the support of Cannabis lite.

About the not-working items, check if they are in the "unknown food" menu.

Thank you.

No, they are not in the unknown food menu. Other things appeared (for example, the ingredients dropped by this mod - totally random i know, but it's what i had in the inventory- did appear correctly).

Also i edited the previous post without noticing your reply first:

(small edit: no effect with Skooma both from Skooma Whore and one added by Jobs of Skyrim. The beverage i was talking about is from vanilla skyrim, the "nord mead". I don't know the first thing about modding, tried adding it in the alchoolic formlist of minineeds but still nothing)

So probably the mead works as you intended it, but the skooma not being recognized i confirm.