Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

1 hour ago, Cordelia410 said:

can make a  topless version?

keep panty ,please~

Its possible, but I dont own Fiona and that SSR , which makes it very hard to mod. At least its hard to see her hip, cause she is quite short and when I find her on other players, I cant see her hip, so I propably miss things to remove. Understand what I am trying to say?^^

I can try, but it has to wait until I got that huge mod repost finished.

17 hours ago, Jumeng said:

Thanks man, I put in a message there, let's hope for the best :)

Great job with the initiative! Let's hang on a few days and wait for mod reply to my message, maybe we can get our own sub-forum for VV!

Thanks, its a huge workload to make screenshots and organize everything to an easy to understand method, and a lot of typing and copying to have a decent layout in the forum.

But it really makes me insane when people dont read the BIG RED LETTERS on top of the post, and just post and quote my big comment, without even putting it in spoiler breaks, starting to make that clean new thread into that mess the discussion thread is.....

Everyone was crying for a clean thread so everyone new and old could easily get the files, but they start again making it a mess...

And the admin I asked nicely if he could close the thread or somehow let me finish it first before everyone starts posting random spam comments, practically said: go fuck yourself and move to another forum if you dont like comments....

what kind of moderation is that?
I just wanted to make a place where everyone can get the mods easily so everyone can enjoy this game!

17 hours ago, ferris31 said:

I like the way you separate all the stuff in your mods. Makes it really easy to do something like this.

Your are welcome :)

a well organized file helps simple fixes quite easy, especially if you have to come back after a while, like with the towel mod

If its a mess, you have to do the whole checking again...

On 11/15/2017 at 1:07 PM, Squizzo said:

I wish there was English localisation,

On 11/15/2017 at 7:50 PM, bentonstein said:

At this point I'd be happy with an english translation :grin:

On 11/17/2017 at 9:19 AM, combathasbeenevolved said:

Man, I hope mods or even an english translation is possible.

Any update on an English localization?

A full UI translation (without things like dialogue and error messages) is technically already possible, but it needs 3DMigoto's tracktextureupdates option to be enabled which significantly slows down your computer and has crashed mine before. 3DMigoto's author has mentioned that he wishes to revisit the way texture hashes are handled, which could fix this issue, but it may be a while until we see that change so we will have to be patient. 

Until then it's easier to just learn the buttons and if you're interested in dialogue there's some translated episodes on youtube/reddit/dead or alive wiki.

18 hours ago, knight77 said:

Its possible, but I dont own Fiona and that SSR , which makes it very hard to mod. At least its hard to see her hip, cause she is quite short and when I find her on other players, I cant see her hip, so I propably miss things to remove. Understand what I am trying to say?^^

I can try, but it has to wait until I got that huge mod repost finished.

it's ok

I am looking forward to your new mod?

2 hours ago, Cordelia410 said:

it's ok

I am looking forward to your new mod?

If you go to my new thread and download the complete ALL IN ONE Pack you will find a lot of new suits, not yet release here ;)

Like the suit onezc32swift posted just now is similar included and other normal suits. also new SR and SSR

just click on my signature picture and you get to the thread

9 hours ago, knight77 said:

Normal Suit Edits:

All Range Suit:

AllRange_icon.jpg.082ab54a84c6d0cbfb0401a3597f3fd9.jpg Top removed

BlackShirt Suit:

BlackShirt_icon.jpg.3d2285086c0f55b8c3f7d4d9f568b960.jpg Top removed, Panty visible

Blue Bathing Suit:

BlueBathingSuit_icon.jpg.2ffbf542748785a8a6c777b591cfc984.jpg Top Frills and Panty removed (Had versions with edited frills, but allways cause weird behavior)

Leather Cleavage Suit:

LeatherCleavage_icon.jpg.a2328edd10834b4d5e0ca2e0095e41b8.jpg (Leather is quite breathable, so breathe... slowly)

Red Hip Suit:

RedHip_icon.jpg.32af65dbb6c90209a3536da7543e0484.jpg (Underlaying Bikini removed)

White Hip Suit:

WhiteHip_icon.jpg.be2b246cf7ef9fde3ea8782ed105e0d5.jpg (Underlaying Bikini removed)

Misaki Starter Suit:

MisakiStarter_icon.jpg.58d2d6ea1afb944677e1e4281d0942a3.jpg (Now she allways welcomes you with open...arms...)

Girl Specific SR Edits:

Ayane Butterfly:

Ayane_SR01A_icon.jpg.7ec5c62cae9807f9111c44099e3ed9e6.jpgAyane_SR01B_icon.jpg.aac243f2001e7226c05e6f9f144b12e1.jpg (Top, Dress and Panty removed. Stockings and Gloves remaining)

New new suits available :)

Especially interesting is the Misaki starter suit. I fiddled a while with it to look decent. But now she allways has a very warm welcome for you ;) Also the Girl episode of Tamaki with her (I believe lv 40) is soooo hot with this mod.

Also the requested Ayane butterfly. But I only got one setting. The Panty wasnt worth keeping, nothing special there, so I removed all parts except the ones covering the limbs. Stockings and gloves... stockings and gloves!

Just click on my signature to go to the thread.

Installing the game now- is there anything I need to do or know before I start modding it so I don't get banned/unable to launch the game since this is all game launcher/internet based? Or can I just start modding it right when it's installed?

@ach22 - It should be fairly safe for modding, given that 3DMigoto functions as a DirectX11 wrapper and doesn't actually touch DOAXVV executable code, however there is a Cheat Engine script for adjusting breast size that the same can't really be said for it. Either way, just follow the directions from the front page for setting up 3DMigoto for DOAXVV. You may want to update the d3dx.ini file from afterwards with the one listed in my signature so that you shouldn't have too many issues using the mods available. Be sure to watch the video tutorial if you plan on creating mods for a starting point on how they're done.

You may want to grab HI-METAL's skin textures to support many of the newer mods that use a modified UV for the privates.

All of the costume mods are swimsuit replacements. So you'll need to actually play the game and get some of the gacha swimsuits for girls before you can actually make use of the mods. Also check the subreddit for DOAXVV for general gameplay help and also the beginner's guide on the subreddit wiki: https://www.reddit.com/r/DOAXVenusVacation/wiki/index

15 hours ago, knight77 said:

New new suits available :)

Especially interesting is the Misaki starter suit. I fiddled a while with it to look decent. But now she allways has a very warm welcome for you ;) Also the Girl episode of Tamaki with her (I believe lv 40) is soooo hot with this mod.

Also the requested Ayane butterfly. But I only got one setting. The Panty wasnt worth keeping, nothing special there, so I removed all parts except the ones covering the limbs. Stockings and gloves... stockings and gloves!

Just click on my signature to go to the thread.

Man you are AWESOME !!! Thanks very much !!

Wish I could do this !

It would be helpful if you included pictures of the swimsuit icon in the zip file, and maybe even a preview. I don´t know the actual names of all the dresses, it´s difficult to know what some of the files are about.

Yeah, so even more bother... ?

thanks again for your awesome work!!

On 11/10/2018 at 9:43 AM, knight77 said:

EVENT SSR: Colofull Wit for Leifang and Hitomi

Versions: Standart more ripped  |  Malfunction

Hide contents

colofullwit_01.jpg.1e861f2a0571c658cd02d617ef84345e.jpgcolofullwit_02.jpg.3cf4a7af500d4713ff6e53606a7daba3.jpg

SSR_Event_ColorfullWit.rar

hello,how can I change leifang'SSR to second version like topless??

---------------------------

EVENT SSR: Cheerleader Climbing for Honoka and Luna

Reveal hidden contents

Fiona_Honoka_Luna_EventSSR.jpg.9388916725e487761cdfeb667ff59f73.jpg

SSR_Event_Cheerleader_Climbing.rar

These Mods are allready included in the "ALL IN ONE PACK" from here:

This mod swaps the 白いセーラー服 event sr SWAPPED_OUTFIT.png.5532a763362a91c26067454eea0ec70a.pngfor Honoka and Luna. why?

because it's the only outfit i have with socks and shoes that shared between Honoka and luna.

Installation 

Read the "README.txt" included before asking any questions.

Credit

SaafRats and amiga5000 for models and texture.

Underboob.rar

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_181111_003344.jpg.757d30d7a6cb7d5f266de259cdb32fe9.jpg

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_181111_003351.jpg.13ac3991589ea2d8781023c99b7d1389.jpg

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_181111_003459.jpg.6fb55eedab2c6986681c43f4af0328cf.jpg

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_181111_003516.jpg.d03daa0a24448e316a2fecccdffa98db.jpg

2 hours ago, Jumeng said:

Nice, but the Misaki starter suit has some nasty skin texture issues, they are actually visible in your picture too. (see the line going down her breast and stomach?)

that is actually the zipper line throwing a shadow. the rest of the suite is transparent. you couldnt see it before because there was allways the closed jacked, in malfunction its the same with the original