New high resolution skin texture.

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_181107_201200a.jpg.de1badf3c17b99efbfed724f68f40d5b.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

FileName.jpg.57499c2e14ee02cc60b29eb5d29b3d9f.jpg

Kasumi(Misaki)_HI_RES_DDS_V3.7z

Hitomi_HI_RES_DDS_V3.7z

Copy it to MOD's Skins folder.
Activate the nipple size folder you want to use.
Edit the ”ini ” file in the folder.
Please see the image for the skin texture file type.
There are two kinds of pubic colors for Kasumi and Misaki.
These two can not be used at the same time.

Skin texture of other girls will be added at a later date.

Excellent work with these as usual, Metal :) Perhaps you should name this Version 3.1 or something? I think it's a very good practice to give each new version a different file name, my principle is: major version changes on the first number and smaller additions or alterations on the second number (as in V3.1). I also hope to see more nipple types (mostly i'm a fan of smaller areolas with a softer edge) and maybe some different colors (perhaps a light pink). I hate to even ask for that stuff coz I know how much work this stuff must be, But if you have the time I would appreciate it! :)

9 hours ago, K700L99 said:

Its high time!

I sent a well argued message to the forum moderators to create a subforum for VV modding, but they either just aren't here or don't seem to care. It's quite sad :/

5 hours ago, Jumeng said:

I sent a well argued message to the forum moderators to create a subforum for VV modding, but they either just aren't here or don't seem to care. It's quite sad :/

Moderators do not decide anything here, everything is decided by @Ashal. If you write him a message to  topic "Site questions, . . .", then they 'll have to give some answer.

@Hans Jürgen - Just noticed I believe you are actually using the older NudeStraps mod instead of the CostumeCustomizer mod that I replaced it with. Make sure you're not trying to use both "ReplaceBlackPareo_wNudeStraps" and "CostumeCustomizer"  mods at the same time for one since they both target the same suit. Also try moving out all of your costume mods (except the one in question) out of the DOAX-VenusVacation folder temporarily to see if there was a conflict with another mod, especially the older mods that were released before August. Many of those used overrides on the shader which forcefully enabled costume mods w/o routing through the d3dx.ini CommandListClothing which is necessary for the d3dx.ini modifications to actually work. You could possibly test this by pressing F2 and see if it returns to the original, if it doesn't then you do have a mod that is forcefully enabling clothing replacements.

If it still doesn't fix it, I probably haven't used the mod in the "evening" setting, mainly because in my timezone, when i go to sleep its still the "daytime" setting and when i wake up its then the "night" setting. There maybe could be a different shader interfering during the evening, especially with the older NudeStraps mod since it used a custom shader for drawing all the clothing. I'll try to find a way or just stay up late enough soon to check.

Alternatively, you could try migrating to using the newer CostumeCustomization mod. If you still need assistance you should probably just clutter up my thread.

@Jumeng - I think a decent compromise if LL doesn't want to create a DOAXVV sub-forum, would be to follow some of the older forum topic styles Hongfire used to use for mod-heavy games, where there could be 2 shared topics created. One for discussion, and one exclusively for mod-releases (ideally 1 post per user). This way at least everything that's released is all co-located w/o breaks and easy to look-up, and the discussion thread can just pile on the comments and work out issues together. Because this thread does seem to get a lot of new people at a pretty decent rate, there may be a bit of thread moderation on the release thread if people keep trying to start discussions in it rather than just using the "Like" button. I'm not sure, but doesn't this topic auto-lock when it reaches 100 pages?

I made a thread only for downloads of my latest mods:

THERE ARE NO COMMENTS ALLOWED IN MY NEW THREAD!!! yet

This thread here I am posting right now, is for comments and discussions, my new thread will be cleared of any other comments. So please dont post anything in there, or it will become a mess like this one!

And dont be worried that not all links are working yet, but these masses of files and links take a lot of time assemble. so please be patient!!!

I packed an "ALL IN ONE PACK" at the top, so you get everyting right away. But I am also splitting things up so that future updates can easily be added without downloading the whole thing.

I sitting right now at the Nude Skin section, and will continue tomorow and after on the rest.

Taking screenshots, merging them together and add all the necessary information like d3dx.ini file entries just takes a lot of time and concentration, so again, please be patient. The most importan download link is there ;)

14 hours ago, DarkestDark said:

Moderators do not decide anything here, everything is decided by @Ashal. If you write him a message to  topic "Site questions, . . .", then they 'll have to give some answer.

Thanks man, I put in a message there, let's hope for the best :)

5 hours ago, knight77 said:

I made a thread only for downloads of my latest mods:

THERE ARE NO COMMENTS ALLOWED IN MY NEW THREAD!!! yet

This thread here I am posting right now, is for comments and discussions, my new thread will be cleared of any other comments. So please dont post anything in there, or it will become a mess like this one!

And dont be worried that not all links are working yet, but these masses of files and links take a lot of time assemble. so please be patient!!!

I packed an "ALL IN ONE PACK" at the top, so you get everyting right away. But I am also splitting things up so that future updates can easily be added without downloading the whole thing.

I sitting right now at the Nude Skin section, and will continue tomorow and after on the rest.

Taking screenshots, merging them together and add all the necessary information like d3dx.ini file entries just takes a lot of time and concentration, so again, please be patient. The most importan download link is there ;)

Great job with the initiative! Let's hang on a few days and wait for mod reply to my message, maybe we can get our own sub-forum for VV!

Spoiler

2 hours ago, knight77 said:

EVENT SSR: Colofull Wit for Leifang and Hitomi

Versions: Standart more ripped  |  Malfunction

Hide contents

colofullwit_01.jpg.1e861f2a0571c658cd02d617ef84345e.jpgcolofullwit_02.jpg.3cf4a7af500d4713ff6e53606a7daba3.jpg

SSR_Event_ColorfullWit.rar

---------------------------

EVENT SSR: Cheerleader Climbing for Honoka and Luna

Reveal hidden contents

Fiona_Honoka_Luna_EventSSR.jpg.9388916725e487761cdfeb667ff59f73.jpg

SSR_Event_Cheerleader_Climbing.rar

These Mods are allready included in the "ALL IN ONE PACK" from here:

I like the way you separate all the stuff in your mods. Makes it really easy to do something like this.

Untitled.png

Moved to new Dead or Alive Xtreme: Venus Vacation subforum

There is also now a Download Category for it as well. When files are submitted to that download category, a support/discussion thread for that download will be created in the forum category as well. 

If there are any other threads from the previous DoA5 category that need to be moved here as well, just ping me about it here.

3 hours ago, Jumeng said:

Thanks man, I put in a message there, let's hope for the best :)

Great job with the initiative! Let's hang on a few days and wait for mod reply to my message, maybe we can get our own sub-forum for VV!

Wow! Lightning solution! Congratulations, @Jumeng, and thank you for the initiative.

22 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@Hans Jürgen - Just noticed I believe you are actually using the older NudeStraps mod instead of the CostumeCustomizer mod that I replaced it with. Make sure you're not trying to use both "ReplaceBlackPareo_wNudeStraps" and "CostumeCustomizer"  mods at the same time for one since they both target the same suit. Also try moving out all of your costume mods (except the one in question) out of the DOAX-VenusVacation folder temporarily to see if there was a conflict with another mod, especially the older mods that were released before August. Many of those used overrides on the shader which forcefully enabled costume mods w/o routing through the d3dx.ini CommandListClothing which is necessary for the d3dx.ini modifications to actually work. You could possibly test this by pressing F2 and see if it returns to the original, if it doesn't then you do have a mod that is forcefully enabling clothing replacements.

If it still doesn't fix it, I probably haven't used the mod in the "evening" setting, mainly because in my timezone, when i go to sleep its still the "daytime" setting and when i wake up its then the "night" setting. There maybe could be a different shader interfering during the evening, especially with the older NudeStraps mod since it used a custom shader for drawing all the clothing. I'll try to find a way or just stay up late enough soon to check.

Alternatively, you could try migrating to using the newer CostumeCustomization mod. If you still need assistance you should probably just clutter up my thread.

@Jumeng - I think a decent compromise if LL doesn't want to create a DOAXVV sub-forum, would be to follow some of the older forum topic styles Hongfire used to use for mod-heavy games, where there could be 2 shared topics created. One for discussion, and one exclusively for mod-releases (ideally 1 post per user). This way at least everything that's released is all co-located w/o breaks and easy to look-up, and the discussion thread can just pile on the comments and work out issues together. Because this thread does seem to get a lot of new people at a pretty decent rate, there may be a bit of thread moderation on the release thread if people keep trying to start discussions in it rather than just using the "Like" button. I'm not sure, but doesn't this topic auto-lock when it reaches 100 pages?

Kurokaze78 u r my god of modding !!

On 11/9/2018 at 3:11 PM, KuroKaze78 said:

@Hans Jürgen

You can go to the settings menu in VV and adjust the "time zone difference" to manually make it dawn, day, dusk or night. It doesn't seem to effect anything else :)

11 hours ago, knight77 said:

EVENT SSR: Colofull Wit for Leifang and Hitomi

Versions: Standart more ripped  |  Malfunction

Reveal hidden contents

colofullwit_01.jpg.1e861f2a0571c658cd02d617ef84345e.jpgcolofullwit_02.jpg.3cf4a7af500d4713ff6e53606a7daba3.jpg

SSR_Event_ColorfullWit.rar

---------------------------

EVENT SSR: Cheerleader Climbing for Honoka and Luna

Hide contents

Fiona_Honoka_Luna_EventSSR.jpg.9388916725e487761cdfeb667ff59f73.jpg

SSR_Event_Cheerleader_Climbing.rar

??? Nice but where is the Fiona mod ??? Thanks man !!!!

1 hour ago, Hans Jürgen said:

??? Nice but where is the Fiona mod ??? Thanks man !!!!

I am working on the malfunction version right now, but the normal version is also allready included in the "all on pack" on my thread :)
But I will post the updated one with malfunction working soon too

Edit:

Here it is:

Fiona_SSR_HalloweenSoftness.rar

There might be slight unclean transitions in the cleavage because all of the fiona ssr have pressed against each others breasts, but it still looks ok

1 hour ago, knight77 said:

I am working on the malfunction version right now, but the normal version is also allready included in the "all on pack" on my thread :)
But I will post the updated one with malfunction working soon too

Edit:

Here it is:

Fiona_SSR_HalloweenSoftness.rar

There might be slight unclean transitions in the cleavage because all of the fiona ssr have pressed against each others breasts, but it still looks ok

can make a  topless version?

keep panty ,please~