Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

5 minutes ago, ferris31 said:

Not sure what the difference is between the version in the screenshots and the uploaded version is, but the skirt removal isn't complete like is shown.

Happens with both panty and no panty file. Though this looks like a bitch to remove, because it has ten thousand layers.

Looks to me like you are missing one of the D3DX.INI entries, which remove a certain shader, which was also used in a suit from previous events.

I can't tell you which one exactly but it must be one of these:

[ShaderOverrideClothesPS10]
; Asari Lace
hash = 09f61c0ac6f12581
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverrideClothesPS11]
; Flower SR
hash = 441139afc0100f69
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverrideClothesFionaNobleTutuPS]
; Fiona NobleTutu SSR
hash = 3fe8a7d99f96b151
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverrideClothesMermaid_MartiniPS]
; Common Mermaid | Martini SR SSR
hash = 142f047d3792cc72
run = CommandListClothes

Maybe even further. I dont know which was the last entry in ausgeeks release.

Check your file and add the missing ones.

It's one the pixel shader used for the translucent meshes, usually ones that overlap with the backside of the mesh. The flower SR suit was just the first suit modified that used that shader for clothing. There's plenty of them that use it now, and older ones as well, just they weren't modified until somewhat recently.

FlowerSR.png.4d708c0e64ae37db35d510bc2e2cffbd.png

2 hours ago, gyrobot said:

So with the nudity, was it always there as a placeholder model or are the anatomy features added in if it was a barbie doll

They were added in by me and other modders :)

1 hour ago, Sora Okazaki said:

im new to mods how do i swap between  Normal  |  Swollen  |  Implants and dose it go in the costume folder? 

Go to the mod folder and into the costume you want to change the breasts for marie (there are several costumes now that have that option)

In the folder for the costum you wanna change there are 3 folders: "normal", "swollen", "implant". copy the files out of one of them (whichever size you prefer) and replace them with the ones in folder ahead

4 hours ago, mikawayan said:

Does anyone have facial expression MOD?
Even if I search by "character name + expression", I can not find it at all ...

On 8/26/2018 at 5:03 PM, kholdy said:

Hot off the 2ch presses, here's a compilation of expression mods for all characters. All of them are in JP so unless you can read that, you'll have to learn by trial & error.

All credit goes to the original modder on 2ch.

https://mega.nz/#!vA9VWIha!KC8Kcx8eY09ps_zkd3G7kStm5TbpkV4Kb1RRgyU4K74

If you use these, please add this to the bottom of your d3dx.ini to avoid a few errors:

[ShaderOverrideSkinMatsuge]
hash = 9786f6d3dbe57012
run = CommandListSkin

Edit: Someone also improved the Black Hair mod for Marie. File is attached.

Marie_BlackHair.zip

1 hour ago, kholdy said:

Hot off the 2ch presses, here's a compilation of expression mods for all characters. All of them are in JP so unless you can read that, you'll have to learn by trial & error.

All credit goes to the original modder on 2ch.

https://mega.nz/#!vA9VWIha!KC8Kcx8eY09ps_zkd3G7kStm5TbpkV4Kb1RRgyU4K74

If you use these, please add this to the bottom of your d3dx.ini to avoid a few errors:

[ShaderOverrideSkinMatsuge]
hash = 9786f6d3dbe57012
run = CommandListSkin

Edit: Someone also improved the Black Hair mod for Marie. File is attached.

Marie_BlackHair.zip 

thank you !!!!!!!

13 hours ago, knight77 said:

Looks to me like you are missing one of the D3DX.INI entries, which remove a certain shader, which was also used in a suit from previous events.

I can't tell you which one exactly but it must be one of these:

[ShaderOverrideClothesPS10]
; Asari Lace
hash = 09f61c0ac6f12581
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverrideClothesPS11]
; Flower SR
hash = 441139afc0100f69
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverrideClothesFionaNobleTutuPS]
; Fiona NobleTutu SSR
hash = 3fe8a7d99f96b151
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverrideClothesMermaid_MartiniPS]
; Common Mermaid | Martini SR SSR
hash = 142f047d3792cc72
run = CommandListClothes

Maybe even further. I dont know which was the last entry in ausgeeks release.

Check your file and add the missing ones.

I had the same problem, solved, thanks.

6 hours ago, zc32swift said:

Are there any demand for these?

We will upload if there is demand.

Reveal hidden contents

DOAX-VenusVacation_181119_194520.jpg.d99386418a2f0ffd3e75f2950c2b9c09.jpg

yes please, I would like that, ideally without the ribbon across the chest, if at all possible, please :) Topless with the bottom half of the dress looks wonderful

8 hours ago, amiga5000 said:

Hello everyone, I'm back, for a couple of weeks I could not follow the forum for work commitments .. it will take me a while to recover all the news.

Congratulations to the new modders for the first steps and good luck for the next mod!

I will try to answer the last requests, but have a little patience.

Thank you

I think it's time for you to make your own thread for your mods. Please ?

@avenger54 - Yes and No. There isn't a hard cap on how many command lists you can have in a cycle directly, but there is a limit on how many characters you can have on the "run" parameter. This means you can squeeze as many command lists as possible if you change the names of the command lists to single character differences. I first encountered the issue when I tried adding a 16th list to the cycle for the Aradia Lace mod and thought the same thing. However, a couple of weeks ago I made a test INI to play with re-coloring in the pixel shaders and I noticed it was complaining at a different point in the cycle line. So I shortened the names of the Command lists and was able to fit a 16th command list. Judging by my examples, I imagine the code for 3dmigoto only allotted 255 or 256 characters for the value of the run properties of a Key section. 3DMigoto uses a commom buffer for many of its parsing logic and uses a buffer of size MAX_SIZE which is Windows WIN_API definition of the maximum filename length at 260 characters.

Example:

Instead of doing something like this (which is already relatively short)

run = CommandListTSP_, CommandListTS_N, CommandListTS__, CommandListT_PN, CommandListT_P_, CommandListT__N, CommandListT___, CommandList_SPN, CommandList_SP_, CommandList_S_N, CommandList_S__, CommandList__PN, CommandList__P_, CommandList___N, CommandListTSPN

(This one is 253 characters long, includes 15 command lists. Adding one more CommandList causes it to fail parsing such as CommandList____ which would have been a full nude option in the Aradia Lace Mod)

run = CommandList1, CommandList2, CommandList3, CommandList4, CommandList5, CommandList6, CommandList7, CommandList8, CommandListN7, CommandListN6, CommandListN5, CommandListN4, CommandListN3, CommandListN2, CommandListN1, CommandList0

(This one is 229 characters long and 16 command lists. Probably could add one more)

Theoretically, assuming that the max number of characters is 260, it takes 12 characters for "CommandListX" plus the need for a comma. Not sure if the space in between is necessary but either way a it's take either 13 or 14 characters for each one. If 13 characters are all that's needed then you can fit a maximum of 20 command lists. If the space is required, then you can only fit 18 command lists in a cycle. My recommendation is to possibly just break up what you are cycling in 2 different categories and use 2 different cycle keys if needed.

@Hans Jürgen - I've found the modifications to how the girls tan tend to be the most glitchy (at least some of them). The way I do it is the following:

1. Enable "Mods/Costumes/Square Bikini Nude" mod and the included tan.ini in it. This mod's tan override has no tanlines.
  2. Enable Mods/Tan"
  3. Reload Mods
  4. Choose character
  5. Set costume to Square Bikini (Loquat?)
  6. Set Tan
  7. Go back to home screen. This should save your tan effect.
  8. Go back to costume selection
  9. Change costume to desired costume.
  10. Disable "Mods/Costumes/Square Bikini Nude/tan.ini"
  11. Optional: Disable Mods/Tan (not sure if this by itself causes graphic glitches)
  12. Reload mods.

*NOTE - I believe you'll have to repeat this about once a week or so, because the tan lines do tend to fade and will revert to what you are wearing.

Back several months ago there were issues were many of us would see many things turning pink on screen. which is likely due to ps-t3 (the tan mask) bleeding over into other draw calls that also use ps-t3 and weren't reloading the correct textures. There probably could be another fix in the d3dx.ini to fix those glitches, but the tan effects are a bit weird and I'm not completely sure on what the fix should be.

Alternatively, I preferred an even darker tan, so I created a modified pixel shader: 88919121becebe35-ps_replace.txt

If you drop that in your DOAX-VenusVacation/ShaderFixes folder it'll apply a modifier on the tan level of all the girls. If you want a strict even tan across everything, rather than abide by tan-levels, you can change line 92 to a static value (1.0 = no tan, 0.0 = full tan allowed normally, <0 = darker tan than the game normally allows)

line 85: // SkinSuntanColor override (currently NyoTengu's color for all girls), comment out to leave the tan color the default per-character
line 86: r4.xyz = float3(0.32, 0.38, 0.4);

line 88: // Flat Tan Darkening, this will over tan by 50% effectively
line 89: r4.w = 0.5;

line 91: // Apply Tan Darkening (r0.x is currently based off the tan-line UV)
line 92: r0.x = r0.x - r4.w;

// This would force an even tan at full normal tan
line 92: r0.x = 0;

// This would force an even tan at pale skin
line 92: r0.x = 1.0;

// This would force a darker than max tan of about 50% additional
line 92: r0.x = -0.5;

Sorry this isn't as user-friendly as it could be, it was largely just an experiment at this point.

5 hours ago, Hans Jürgen said:

One more question for the Pros:

how to remove tanlines from modded costumes ?

For example, the white lace piercing mod. I want the girls to be just wholly tanned, but no whitish skin left over

Thanks in advance

PS: works with Honoka !?

The White Lace Bikini should have a full nude tan
But the rest of the modded suits have their original or softened tan lines. In case you want to have a certain tan look. So one fully nude tan costume is enough if you want to go fully tanned.

Edit:

It definitly works! Also the new thread for the mods, has ALL IN ONE PACKS, solving all the problems from the last 5 or more pages.

Please go visit that thread and download everything. You will see how everything will be working :)

1 hour ago, mikey1995 said:

Dumb question but I downloaded the game a while back and never played. Do I need to basically grind my ass off to unluck stuff or like knight77 says I just need to somehow get a nude tan custome (generic? or one for each girl) and with that I can use nude mods on all?

There are nude mods for the starter suits, search Knight77's Mod Thread ( link in his posts ) You will only start with two girls, and to unlock other girls you would need to win their SSR suits from the gacha thing. Other than that, if you play normally for an hour or two you'll probably end up with enough v-stones to try your luck at the gacha and likely win the Square Bikini or the White Lace, and gift to your girls and that's it if you're just interested in the nudes.