Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

Why is the author of this topic absolutely not watching?
Because of his inaction, hundreds of people are forced to wander around this huge thread in search. If he started it, he should support it. Now this thread is more like the ravings of a madman. All mods should be in the first post,

And it is better if the topic is not one, but several.

On 10/21/2018 at 1:00 PM, amiga5000 said:

It only takes a little time to move the UV maps, but you have the advantage of managing a single mesh with multiple objects.

Tex_costume.thumb.jpg.46b9dc65a6f522d8d4b572d7582dadba.jpg

If you want to try it, keep in mind that it is just a test, just an experimentation with new techniques, tell me what you think.

Hi! How can we use it? Need a Blender? I want to test this thing.

It looks interesting.

On 11/6/2018 at 11:42 PM, shiluodexingfu said:

这次的凉宫春日联动是真不咋的,衣服一样就算了,技能也不行,都2018了,还有多少人会去买凉宫账啊···

希望雷芳尽快免费,不过感觉可能是要等到凉宫联动结束之后了

這次是角川跟DMM的連動,不過蠻明顯就是角川強迫讓自己底下的角色加入來賺一波,不只DOAXVV,其他幾款被納入該次合作的都被抱怨了

On 11/6/2018 at 12:13 AM, Jumeng said:

Sorry I don't know what this post is. The "Muscle tone" image is just blank with a red smudge. Could you explain what you are doing?

The file is a semi-transparent .PNG image..

Extra shading/highlights added.. but havent added muscle definition around stomach or legs or arms yet.

Can copy the png directly on top of a dds/dds2 file using PAINT.NET

Will add a Gaussian blur effect too the dds. texture (with credits) and lighten/darken certain areas using the overlay later.

Basically editing texture maps for a more extreme lotion effect..

Also wondering if the areas around the body can be edited at 5% to simulate a kind of glow effect around the whole body, should hide jagged edges ect..

PAINT.NET (DDS OPEN)

Fireworks 2004 (OVERLAY EDITING)

PAINT.NET (PASTE OVERLAY)

..certain areas on the texture map(s) don't look completely color coordinated..

mainly underarm and inside leg.

9 hours ago, ga2006221985 said:

這次是角川跟DMM的連動,不過蠻明顯就是角川強迫讓自己底下的角色加入來賺一波,不只DOAXVV,其他幾款被納入該次合作的都被抱怨了

原来如此,我们来奶今天下午会出什么吧~我奶一口雷芳免费(自己关灯),天使恶魔复刻

41 minutes ago, catshitz said:

Very nice mod, thanks! But how do I make the naked ver as default instead of the normal one since I don't wanna press z everytime and it may causes changes to other mods, what do I need to modify in the .ini setting file please?

I made exactly that as a mod. I will upload it all soon, just be a little patient. Amigas mods are awesome, but I too wanted one skin as default, so everytime I encounter them by enemies I dont have to change it with "Z" which also changed all other mods

3 hours ago, catshitz said:

Very nice mod, thanks! But how do I make the naked ver as default instead of the normal one since I don't wanna press z everytime and it may causes changes to other mods, what do I need to modify in the .ini setting file please?

Is that white version of the costume part of the mod or a diferent default costume? Because I don't find it when I press z.