Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

There is a sharp edge around the waist of the bodies I'm modding and I don't know the cause. Is it a problem that occurs while transfering weights to the new mesh, or some UV thing?

-For this mesh I used the original that was dumped with F8, then added in the missing nipples and crotch from the Square Bikini Nude by mono1214

-This edge in question wasn't part of anything I changed in the first place

whatCausesThis.png.69566696899478211da91cb9fb30b93c.png

Here's what I've been working with...

RareSuit_WhiteLace(Ran).zip

**Edit follow up**

Alright, I searched the whole goddamn thread and somehow gleaned some allusions to multiple UV maps possible, and found the options. For anyone else who had the same problem as me - you can choose 1 of the 4 UV maps before exporting, and one of them probably will fix the problem I had.

TextureUV.jpg.b681a65a40a03caeb95de0b9ddea671d.jpg

28 minutes ago, evenrt1010 said:

Hi, something weird happens to me.

the mods work perfectly, but these still comes out after I installed the Hi Res skin mods.

Can anyone help me with it please?

1542109072954.jpg

Please erase only the ";" of the file you want to use.

For example

=================================

[TextureOverrideFiona]

hash = 1becaba9

ps-t0 = ResourceFiona unless_null

[ResourceFiona]

;filename = HI_fiona_L_A_C.dds
;filename = HI_fiona_L_A_LO.dds
;filename = HI_fiona_L_A_HO.dds
;filename = HI_fiona_L_A_HO_TA.dds

;filename = HI_fiona_L_L_C.dds
;filename = HI_fiona_L_L_LO.dds
filename = HI_fiona_L_L_HO.dds
;filename = HI_fiona_L_L_HO_TA.dds
;filename = HI_fiona_L_N_C.dds
;filename = HI_fiona_L_N_LO.dds
;filename = HI_fiona_L_N_HO.dds
;filename = HI_fiona_L_N_HO_TA.dds

Thank you HI-METAL.
I edited your ini file a bit. This is the addition of frills of different color combination.

Spoiler
On 11/12/2018 at 8:37 PM, HI-METAL said:

SSR: Colorfull Wit color change MOD

DOAX-VenusVacation_colorfullwit.thumb.jpg.566fbe40e962075fbdf0147932ffb47a.jpg

Press the X key to change the color.

SSR ColorfullWit.7z

Reveal hidden contents

DOAX-VenusVacation_colorfullwit_s.jpg.23c990122a48f258a982e7129b1e08e4.jpg

I also tried the texture of the transparent gradation, but a hole was generated because the chest mesh was missing.
I can not make it, but I will upload the file for those who would like to try it.

SSR ColorfullWit_S.7z

5 hours ago, HI-METAL said:

Please erase only the ";" of the file you want to use.

For example

[TextureOverrideFiona]

hash = 1becaba9

ps-t0 = ResourceFiona unless_null

[ResourceFiona]

;filename = HI_fiona_L_A_C.dds
;filename = HI_fiona_L_A_LO.dds
;filename = HI_fiona_L_A_HO.dds
;filename = HI_fiona_L_A_HO_TA.dds

;filename = HI_fiona_L_L_C.dds
;filename = HI_fiona_L_L_LO.dds
filename = HI_fiona_L_L_HO.dds
;filename = HI_fiona_L_L_HO_TA.dds
;filename = HI_fiona_L_N_C.dds
;filename = HI_fiona_L_N_LO.dds
;filename = HI_fiona_L_N_HO.dds
;filename = HI_fiona_L_N_HO_TA.dds

i open HI_fiona_M_N_HO_TA.dds this file, try to remove the under sperm tattoo 

but it show black picture (with Adobe Photoshop CC 2017)

Can  help me with it please?

old.jpg

2 hours ago, slawdos said:

wtf, bro? Today i open new girl and nude patch not working! What I doing wrong? 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2018-04-05.zip and DOAXVV ModPack 4.7z and MoreEnglish.zip only.

Seems like you dont have the texture for leifang yet, thats all. since all girls have their own texture, they must be created new for every new girl.

But check out this post, there you find the leifang texture:

So finally after more than a week, I think I got everything I made or edited so far into the new thread.

This should be a good place to start if you are looking for mods for the game.

But be aware that these are only mods I made or made compatible with my mesh edits.

There are a lot of edited swimsuits allready, but there also a lot which aren't edited yet.

With every weeks new game update I will prioritize to lewdify the current suits, but after that I will work my way through the venus SSR and older Event SSR I wasnt able to mod back in the days, but should be able to do so now. Of course I can only mod suits I can see in scene or on other players.

For general mod discussions I would like everyone to stay in this thread. Please only post in my new download thread abou the there posted mods if really necessary.

Try to keep that thread clean so every new and old player can find download the latest mods very easy :)

So here we go. Have fun downloading and find new suits I made while creating the thread.

If you like my work here, weekly mods and maybe my animations as well, check out my Patreon page.

1 hour ago, hardseppo said:

I have a question, is it supposed to look like that?

Seems like you havent downloaded the latest d3dx.ini file.

Thats why the d3dx.ini is on my first post and stated as required.

You need the following lines added to your d3dx.ini file:

[ShaderOverrideClothesFionaNobleTutu]
; Fiona NobleTutu SSR
hash = 3fe8a7d99f96b151
run = CommandListClothes

10 minutes ago, Hans Jürgen said:

Yo, request for you modding heroes: possible to mod (i.e. remove) the pyjamas ??

Nice of them to repeat the events for us latecomers.

Thanks in advance !

PS: does anyone know how to get the photo location INSIDE the bathroom/shower ???

The pyjamas are all clothes, there is no underlaying body. That makes the modding dificult.

Other modders do can change that, but as far as at least my understanding goes, the body parts are then counted as "clothes", which should result in the tanning options not possible for these areas.

But maybe amiga and/or kurokaze will correct me.

The photolocation in the dressing room/shower can be bought for each girl individually at the girls shop

4 minutes ago, knight77 said:

The pyjamas are all clothes, there is no underlaying body. That makes the modding dificult.

Other modders do can change that, but as far as at least my understanding goes, the body parts are then counted as "clothes", which should result in the tanning options not possible for these areas.

But maybe amiga and/or kurokaze will correct me.

The photolocation in the dressing room/shower can be bought for each girl individually at the girls shop

Pity ?

and thanks for the info !

@Hans Jürgen - I'm not gonna say it's impossible, but I would argue its far more effort to make it work than its worth to try and edit in the body into the pyjama suit. Instead, just port the pyjamas to replace a suit that has a full body already and use that suit's skeleton to move the pyjamas as best you can.

Possible technical theory:

Spoiler

Theres only 96 bones listed for the pieces of the body in the suit out of the 148 it should have to properly move the entire body mesh. Some of those 148 may be repeated in the clothing, however it's different enough that the heuristics the 3DMigoto blender plug-in performs can't match them up for you meaning it's a ton of guess work and trial and error to figure out what 96 bones of the 148 bones you have in the existing body mesh. Then, for whatever remaining 52 bones that are missing, you would need to find those 52 other bones from the skeleton used by the pjyamas. The body would then be made up of 2 meshes, one from the original body mesh and one moved by the skeleton of the pyjamas. Afterwards, you would need to fix the normals of the seams. Next, find a way to switch the vertex and pixel shader from the one used for the clothing to the ones used for the skin and override all necessary inputs to what they would have been for the skin (also those are usually character dependent). And maybe then it could work out but even then it would likely only function correctly with one character wearing it at a time without even more work.

Apparently, shuubaru back-ported the costume back to the DOAXVV model for XPS, however only after it was ported to the DOA5LR skeleton by huchi (https://www.deviantart.com/shuubaru/art/DOAXVV-Misaki-Pajama-Outfit-717475112).

5 hours ago, knight77 said:

Seems like you havent downloaded the latest d3dx.ini file.

Thats why the d3dx.ini is on my first post and stated as required.

You need the following lines added to your d3dx.ini file:

[ShaderOverrideClothesFionaNobleTutu]
; Fiona NobleTutu SSR
hash = 3fe8a7d99f96b151
run = CommandListClothes

thank you very much.

Ported Yukata DLC set from DOA5 to VV. Not really happy with darker textures since VV uses weird lighting engine and you have to tune every texture from 5 or X3. If anyone know the best settings to port them from 5/X3 please let me know.

Yukata.thumb.jpg.b1f48c480a5a24e97963531c949bdff5.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!hV9kWAAY!_iIOBno3fsU2nVknt58MuUHRG4ADQP1VsBO1RQ949fE

Also ported X3 variants of Hercules swimsuit, always liked it and was very annoyed it's not in VV.

Hercules.jpg.6a6463272c5ffcd84a0f836a9569e80d.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!4Ucl0SAQ!B9-v_ZOgpesvkB9wZGTSiftufdeTuOCNzBeJgoEZtGs

And couple recolors:

China.rar

Hercules.rar

Kimono.rar

Yukata.rar