Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

On 10/29/2018 at 8:26 AM, amiga5000 said:

Here is the Lapis mod!

It seemed like a simple costume. It was a bit more complicated than expected, I had to recreate several meshes, but the result is nice

Change Mesh with z key.

In this mod I used the traditional method, so please do not ask me to change the color of the textures because in this costume it is really difficult.

Kasumi_SR_Lapis.zip

https://mega.nz/#!iYEmFKSS!3LDHeOZS0hKni5cH4w57-MUqs-x5lGePLJwy-LLEAZs

Please use Hi-Metal texture #1595 

Thank you

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 10/25/2018 at 11:39 AM, amiga5000 said:

Without the Hi-metal textures

With the Hi-metal textures

For me the problem is in textures not in body and mesh sharing. 

Please check using the Hi-metal textures.

If wants the original costume can disable only the mod eagles putting DISABLED in front of the directory name  Eagle-Pistachio. 

Or if you want I can release an updated version of Eagle-Pistachio that in the rotation of the mesh also uses the original costume and this new version.

Than you

感謝

On 10/27/2018 at 12:38 PM, amiga5000 said:

Hi, Here is another experiment, I took a few pieces from various costumes and I customized them a little,  change on the fly with the z button.

In this mod there is almost everything that I have experienced lately:

Replacement of the costume as a body, rotating replacement of textures, meshes and bodies ...

I used R costume that have transparency.

Even if I'm a little sorry because it was not the most suitable for the costumes that I chose, however the result is enjoyable

I could add some other costume in the coming days. Then everyone can choose the one he prefers.

I do not remember if it has already been used by someone, so please check that there are no active mod on this costume.

Snapshot_1.png.3ea7af47fcd09d1adb5bfc80aade8ea5.png

Mix_Common.zip

https://mega.nz/#!WMF0WIhA!g8uGIcKBV-Qzxp9kXvBoIkgXgF8NdITlsBPCZVRybKU

UPDATE MIX_COMMON V2

Add New Bikini

Mix_Common_V2.zip

https://mega.nz/#!7REBzYYQ!ra9zdKjJ_DwyKElafgQtso1pbU_WGV1myyUIuVUTG2Q

Please use Hi-Metal texture #1595 

Thank you

Amiga, you're the best modder. Thanks for sharing!

On 10/13/2018 at 10:51 AM, amiga5000 said:

Original Costume

UPDATE Marie Asari!

Thank you very much to KuroKaze68, now you can change colors with the x key and edit the mesh with the z key.

4 Mode for costume cycles with z key

6 color cycles with x key

Please remove the old directory and replace it with the new one

Marie_Asari_v4.zip

https://mega.nz/#!HdkyRYRT!U29cduP4ZUBaP4OgMk4vVP5vduM3Oju_9iw4yTLb_ec

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Good work   Thank you so much

Any modders have some tips for save settings of .dds textures? I'm also interested in figuring out how to use the wet version of the clothes, I already have some samples dumped from the game to work with, but I haven't found the right settings for exporting... I'm using Intel Texture Works plugin for photoshop cs6

48 minutes ago, HI-METAL said:

image.png.69256a669eea698bcde320a9271583ea.png

System error"
"Failed to initialize graphics device"

That is written.
With this information alone I do not know where the problem is.

The problem has been solved, but I was already wondering how many times it is necessary to publish this screen so that someone would pay attention to it.  6 times. ?

Thank you.

@krunkDunk - I believe the game applies an effect on all suits via the shaders which makes them more reflective and typically darker. Some suits additionally have separate textures for wet versions that are used on a scale between dry texture -> wet texture like Hitomi's White T-Shirt w/ denim jeans SR. For these, they tend to have ps-t0 as the dry texture, ps-t1 as the wet texture, and ps-t3 is also involved (maybe as the base). If you want to dump/export the ps-t3 texture you'll need to add the following to your d3dx.ini and reload:

[CommandListClothes]

dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t0 mono dds

dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t1 mono dds

dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t2 mono dds

dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t3 mono dds

analyse_options...

If you attempt to replace them back in game, best to do it based on the mesh ib or vb hash and rather than the texture hash, currently the d3dx.ini doesn't default to checking to see if it needs to replace the ps-t3 texture either and even if you do, it tends to cause too many graphic glitches (or atleast the mod tends to do more than is desired).

@Octavia - I use the dds2 plugin for Paint.Net, it does require you to rename the file from texture.dds to texture.dds2 but it'll load correctly. After loading you can either still save it back using the dds2 plugin or save it as the older format dds or png since the mods support any of them. If you do save back as a dds2 using paint.net just make sure you manually rename the file back to *.dds before attempting to load it into the game.

@zhenshidaila - Nails use the same texture as the skin. You can edit each characters skin texture appropriately. I'd recommend starting from one of the updated textures from HI-METAL to start and edit the fingernails on them.

HI_Kasumi_l_L_c_fingernails.png.187d4f0554c51cba0e22094013ad31ed.png

@Donline-

So, typically you just disable the Windows settings that hides extensions (first thing I almost always do on any windows PC i'm using for the first time).

For Windows 7:

Open explorer

Organize > Folder and Search Options > "View" tab > Uncheck "Hide extensions for known file types"

Windows XP:

Open explorer

Tools > Folder Options > "View" tab > Uncheck "Hide extensions for known file types"

If you need more help just google "windows show extensions"

Once that's done you can just rename the file and change the file extension from .dds to .dds2

11 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@krunkDunk - I believe the game applies an effect on all suits via the shaders which makes them more reflective and typically darker. Some suits additionally have separate textures for wet versions that are used on a scale between dry texture -> wet texture like Hitomi's White T-Shirt w/ denim jeans SR. For these, they tend to have ps-t0 as the dry texture, ps-t1 as the wet texture, and ps-t3 is also involved (maybe as the base). If you want to dump/export the ps-t3 texture you'll need to add the following to your d3dx.ini and reload:

[CommandListClothes]

dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t0 mono dds

dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t1 mono dds

dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t2 mono dds

dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t3 mono dds

analyse_options...

If you attempt to replace them back in game, best to do it based on the mesh ib or vb hash and rather than the texture hash, currently the d3dx.ini doesn't default to checking to see if it needs to replace the ps-t3 texture either and even if you do, it tends to cause too many graphic glitches (or atleast the mod tends to do more than is desired).

@Octavia - I use the dds2 plugin for Paint.Net, it does require you to rename the file from texture.dds to texture.dds2 but it'll load correctly. After loading you can either still save it back using the dds2 plugin or save it as the older format dds or png since the mods support any of them. If you do save back as a dds2 using paint.net just make sure you manually rename the file back to *.dds before attempting to load it into the game.

@zhenshidaila - Nails use the same texture as the skin. You can edit each characters skin texture appropriately. I'd recommend starting from one of the updated textures from HI-METAL to start and edit the fingernails on them.

HI_Kasumi_l_L_c_fingernails.png.187d4f0554c51cba0e22094013ad31ed.png

Thank you for your reply. I tried to use photoshop, and I used nude model maps to show this. I painted what looked like nails and saved them in DDS format. After entering the game, the whole body of the hairstylist turned white. I still don't know how to do it.test.png.8327d68e1bc2ecb11b5631de67776811.png2.png.fe07f5e3c8873591449a14af824c7e48.png

Hey everybody....wow...what great mods... so happy for all of them...bug thankx on everybody whi make this game epic....

Would like to see an fiona mod for the actually ssr....and some hair mods? Maybe colour mods? 

An idea....is it possible to make a visable nipples to clothes? I mean for every suit? That would be great? Thx u all