Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

22 hours ago, knight77 said:

But I need to release new textures anyway, since I worked on a rebuild version of the common girls body mesh with a more detailed crotch.

bug respond

We need nipple map offset correction

Before correction

1.thumb.jpg.340b864220ebb81c3567e1a48eb70d22.jpg

After correction

2.thumb.jpg.cdf3ecacfce012995f0e581b177c2d3e.jpg

24 minutes ago, ausgeek said:

I've updated the modpack with the latest mesh & skin edits from knight77:

Extract this starter mod pack into the game directory: DOAXVV ModPack 2.7z (Updated)

There you go.

This should have everything you need!

But report if there find any bugs or other weird encounters.

All girls, including Tamaki are shaved on default. Only Kokoro has slight trimmed bush (cause I thought it suited her better) but you can easily disable that by adding "DISABLED" in front of the folder folder pubic hair.

Big THANKS to ausgeek!

6 minutes ago, janong49 said:

Working perfectly now. 

Hide contents

There is a Tamaki texture with it now, but if you prefer the BP textures, it is of course your choice!

Info:

For best results remove the whole old mod folder, and then copy the new one in.

Otherwise you might have duplicates in it which aren't need anymore.

8 minutes ago, honey68228 said:

Nice! Nipple mapping positioning completed :thumbsup:

Hide contents

3.thumb.jpg.ea9e6e8e061933967dd5cc693dd0ee6c.jpg

This was a result of my texture editing and adding nipple long before I had access to the 3d model. Just placed it to look good. Didn't wanted to make all the nipple textures new so I just adjusted the uv map when I was editing the mesh

This way only my mesh- and texture edits are working correctly in this mod and you all have to use these MUHAHAHAHAHAHA *evil laugh*

Well I thought of fixing it to the base mesh, but now it is all setup to these textures and these uv maps. Changing it back would require so much work, to redo all mesh edits and recreate all textures.

If you are going to use your own textures, just adjust the nipples to the same position from my textures and you are good to go!

13 minutes ago, hakazun said:

Excuse me I want pubic hairs version in the textures of janong49

Is there the plan with form and the color of the nipple as individual treatment in the same way as pubic hairs?

Then you have to edit it by yourself.

About the second sentence. I cant make any sense out of it, sry.

25 minutes ago, knight77 said:

Then you have to edit it by yourself.

About the second sentence. I cant make any sense out of it, sry.

i think for the second sentence, he ask if its possible to change the color/layer/form of the nipples individually like for the pubes, or if you gonna do this in futur updates

( thats what i have understand )

2 hours ago, bluerobot99 said:

Man when the doa modding community wants something, they really will go to any lengths possible to get it. Very impressive.

moders... :smile: 

What you can do without a counter-movement on the part of KT, we have seen for the past 5 months. :open_mouth:

Sorry... sad sight...

1 hour ago, albaaan said:

You're a kind of superman of coding..

You probably never saw a computer program, moder...

5 hours ago, bluerobot99 said:

Man when the doa modding community wants something, they really will go to any lengths possible to get it. Very impressive.

Also, this tool is rad but would it be possible for it to work for mesh replacing in other games?

I'm sure it would be able to mesh swap many games. But requires lots of time.

Hi, thanks modders for your hard work, i love it

Also, could i ask you something? 

Maybe it's weird to ask that, but could you add some colored nails textures to the girls? (especially black for Nyotengu :3) I'm a noob in this kind of thing :frown:

It's not a fetish or anything, i just think it would be even more beautiful xD

6 hours ago, bluerobot99 said:

Also, this tool is rad but would it be possible for it to work for mesh replacing in other games?

In general, yes - 3DMigoto is not specific to any game, and the support added for this game should provide a foundation for other games :smile:

But there might be some curve balls depending on the game. The Blender addon still needs a bit more work to cope with more variations in vertex buffer layout and games that use multiple vertex buffers per mesh, but that's quite doable.

If a game were to modify the contents of vertex/index buffers after creation (I'm not aware of any that do this, but I also haven't been looking for it) it would need a bit more work - 3DMigoto has a hash tracking feature precisely for this situation, but it has a performance cost and is currently restricted to textures so  I'd want to rework a few things before considering expanding it to include vertex & index buffers.

The situation where things would get a lot harder is if a game combines multiple meshes into a single index/vertex buffer dynamically so we can never get a consistent hash. Even then there can be other options though, like matching on the texture used with the mesh instead of the mesh itself.

6 hours ago, ausgeek said:

In general, yes - 3DMigoto is not specific to any game, and the support added for this game should provide a foundation for other games :smile:

But there might be some curve balls depending on the game. The Blender addon still needs a bit more work to cope with more variations in vertex buffer layout and games that use multiple vertex buffers per mesh, but that's quite doable.

If a game were to modify the contents of vertex/index buffers after creation (I'm not aware of any that do this, but I also haven't been looking for it) it would need a bit more work - 3DMigoto has a hash tracking feature precisely for this situation, but it has a performance cost and is currently restricted to textures so  I'd want to rework a few things before considering expanding it to include vertex & index buffers.

The situation where things would get a lot harder is if a game combines multiple meshes into a single index/vertex buffer dynamically so we can never get a consistent hash. Even then there can be other options though, like matching on the texture used with the mesh instead of the mesh itself.

Thanks for the reply. Its only for DX11 games right? Sounds exiting.

There's a lot of DX11 games i couldn't crack that need cracking lol

1 hour ago, Noice123 said:

What games? ?

Mostly personal projects. Some Gust games like the Atelier stuff and Nights of Azure games, as well as Tokiden 2 and Guilty Gear and a few others that are even more obscure.

So stuff that people here wouldnt be interested in lol

1 hour ago, bluerobot99 said:

Mostly personal projects. Some Gust games like the Atelier stuff and Nights of Azure games, as well as Tokiden 2 and Guilty Gear and a few others that are even more obscure.

So stuff that people here wouldnt be interested in lol

I would be interested in those.