Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

9 hours ago, ausgeek said:

Remove the "Gacha Demist" mod. Not sure why it would be doing that, but that will definitely be the culprit.

yes that was the problem. it good without it. maybe its just an setting or something :confused:

i m using AMD cards on CrossfireX , maybe the CrossfireX is the problem ??

7 minutes ago, Baralgin said:

Hey, Noice, you are always dissatisfied with anything.
Enjoy life..............................

Im not it's just we all want to make it easy for everyone to read posts and understand the developments in modding this game. It's quite hard when there are heaps of quoted posts with huge walls of text.

3 minutes ago, Noice123 said:

Im not it's just we all want to make it easy for everyone to read posts and understand the developments in modding this game. It's quite hard when there are heaps of quoted posts with huge walls of text.

As far as I remember, there were calls to hide everything in the middle of the topic. So everything is correct.

Continue, guys!

1 hour ago, Baralgin said:

As far as I remember, there were calls to hide everything in the middle of the topic. So everything is correct.

Continue, guys!

when you quote an long comment ( mostly due to inclued pictures ) . its recommended to use the "spoiler" option to "hide" the long wall.

other than that, its easy to call an moderator for clean the topic. but its not like the moderator have all their days to waste cleaning topic from peoples who dont know or want to use, the recommended rules to avoid spam.

17 hours ago, ausgeek said:

DOAXVV All In One Two Mod Pack

Step 1:

Install the 3D Vision Mod from this page, which includes 3DMigoto and is set up to make these costume mods possible.

You can ignore most of the information on this page, as that is for 3D Vision users - you just need to extract the zip file to the game directory.

http://helixmod.blogspot.com/2018/03/dead-or-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation.html

Step 2:

Extract this starter mod pack into the game directory: DOAXVV ModPack 1.7z

Double check you got it right:

If you did it right the directory structure should look like this - the mods should be inside the Mods directory as shown, not in "Mods\Mods":

Reveal hidden contents

5ad24bdd81db4_doaxxdirectory.png.4f8a724a23db5e2b94545d9cb3ad7239.png

Step 3:

In the launcher (not the game) open settings (2nd button from the top) and make sure all the graphics options are set to maximum (left most options) - some of the mods will not work on lower settings:

Reveal hidden contents

5ad259e0154db_doaxxgfxoptions.thumb.png.3baef81a90e46360523ddf2e70b6ef2c.png

Step 4:

You're finished - run the game!

User Interface Toggle

The 3D Vision mod you installed in step 1 included a UI toggle - press the back button on the mouse to hide/show the UI for more immersion & better screenshots. The key is configurable by editing the d3dx.ini.

Mod Options

Several of the mods in the mod pack have options that you can choose between. The mod author suggestions are enabled by default, but you can choose other options by renaming the files to remove the word "DISABLED" (or add that that word to the start if you wish to disable a mod or mod option). Press F10 in game to reload the mods directory.

Installing Additional Mods

Please ignore any mods posted earlier in the thread than here, as they are not set up to work with this. Mods posted from here on should usually just be a matter of extracting them somewhere in the Mods directory (in most cases exactly where won't matter), but read the instructions posted with the mod to be sure. You do not need to restart the game to load new mods - simply press F10 in game to reload all mods.

Included Mods

Skin Texture Replacements

Includes all skin texture replacements by knight77 to add nipples to all characters (except Tanoki) and lady bits to Marie and Honoka. Some of these have several options for different pubic hair, which you can enable by renaming the folders to remove the word "DISABLED".

The alternate Luna2 texture is by janong49.

Nude mod

Wearing the White Lace Bikini will make your character nude. Marie and Honoka have a mesh edit by knight77 to add full lady bits, the others have a mesh edit by myself to close up the holes in the mesh and add nipples, but no other lady bits.

The Square Bikini will also make your character nude, but the mesh edits are not optimised for it and it is not intended for general use (details can distort in some poses). This is only intended for use with the Gacha Demist mod.

Towel mod

Makes the towel costumes from the recent event topless, suitable for characters who do not yet have fully detailed mesh & texture edits. All body mesh edits by knight77.

Reveal hidden contents

5ad25761004b1_DOAX_VV-2018-04-15-052812.0.thumb.jpg.0cfb058703caffbf64b89e2d36a42974.jpg

Aloha mod

Provides several options to modify the recent Hawaiian themed event costume. Panties and Pasties are removed by default, and you can also choose to remove the Flower necklace and Skirt.

Reveal hidden contents

5acba812814fe_DOAX_VV-2018-04-10-024801.0.thumb.jpg.bd455d79dc3eccf87ab515d870e80add.jpg5acba816a642d_DOAX_VV-2018-04-10-024815.0.thumb.jpg.301fc5e596d1c0f12d9bbf479899bb33.jpg5acba818b4225_DOAX_VV-2018-04-10-025608.0.thumb.jpg.7d9d0152935e8ea87912f4774d2f95ad.jpg

Gacha Demist

Reduces the fog, glass distortion and DOF blur in the Gacha background scene for better enjoyment.

Reveal hidden contents

5acd05b420b24_DOAX_VV-2018-04-11-040529.0.thumb.jpg.237af13f07ce56709415d262dd9bc272.jpg

Soft Tanlines

Includes the softer tanlines for certain costumes from knight77. Most are enabled by default, except for the White Lace replacement since that costume is now nude.

Refer to the series of posts beginning here for screenshots and to show which costumes have replaced tanlines:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87780-dead-or-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation/?do=findComment&comment=2192152

Also note that the game allows you to mix and match tanlines from different costumes - apply the tanning lotion / sunscreen with the costume you want the tan lines from, repeat with any additional costumes you want blended in, then swap to the costume you want to wear.

Donation Info

If you appreciate the work I do on 3DMigoto to make these types of mods possible, please consider supporting me on Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/DarkStarSword

here as exempl . easy to do. peoples please next time use the spoiler for keep the topic without spamming long comment wall

12 hours ago, ausgeek said:

BTW is it common for people to try to break into modders accounts on this forum? I've had an account here for ages, but now that I'm actually posting I've had about four emails that my account has been blocked from some IP that was trying to guess my password.

i got same right now.

my guess is a bot or some bad peoples trying to steal some informations.

be careful guys, LL work on that. but still, watch your mail and check if you receive anything from LL about your password getting changed.

18 hours ago, ausgeek said:
Spoiler

Step 1:

Install the 3D Vision Mod from this page, which includes 3DMigoto and is set up to make these costume mods possible.

You can ignore most of the information on this page, as that is for 3D Vision users - you just need to extract the zip file to the game directory.

Step 2:

If you did it right the directory structure should look like this - the mods should be inside the Mods directory as shown, not in "Mods\Mods":

Reveal hidden contents

Step 3:

In the launcher (not the game) open settings (2nd button from the top) and make sure all the graphics options are set to maximum (left most options) - some of the mods will not work on lower settings:

Reveal hidden contents

Step 4:

User Interface Toggle

The 3D Vision mod you installed in step 1 included a UI toggle - press the back button on the mouse to hide/show the UI for more immersion & better screenshots. The key is configurable by editing the d3dx.ini.

Mod Options

Several of the mods in the mod pack have options that you can choose between. The mod author suggestions are enabled by default, but you can choose other options by renaming the files to remove the word "DISABLED" (or add that that word to the start if you wish to disable a mod or mod option). Press F10 in game to reload the mods directory.

Please ignore any mods posted earlier in the thread than here, as they are not set up to work with this. Mods posted from here on should usually just be a matter of extracting them somewhere in the Mods directory (in most cases exactly where won't matter), but read the instructions posted with the mod to be sure. You do not need to restart the game to load new mods - simply press F10 in game to reload all mods.

Included Mods

Includes all skin texture replacements by knight77 to add nipples to all characters (except Tanoki) and lady bits to Marie and Honoka. Some of these have several options for different pubic hair, which you can enable by renaming the folders to remove the word "DISABLED".

Nude mod

Wearing the White Lace Bikini will make your character nude. Marie and Honoka have a mesh edit by knight77 to add full lady bits, the others have a mesh edit by myself to close up the holes in the mesh and add nipples, but no other lady bits.

The Square Bikini will also make your character nude, but the mesh edits are not optimised for it and it is not intended for general use (details can distort in some poses). This is only intended for use with the Gacha Demist mod.

Towel mod

Makes the towel costumes from the recent event topless, suitable for characters who do not yet have fully detailed mesh & texture edits. All body mesh edits by knight77.

Reveal hidden contents

5ad25761004b1_DOAX_VV-2018-04-15-052812.0.thumb.jpg.0cfb058703caffbf64b89e2d36a42974.jpg

Aloha mod

Provides several options to modify the recent Hawaiian themed event costume. Panties and Pasties are removed by default, and you can also choose to remove the Flower necklace and Skirt.

Reveal hidden contents

5acba812814fe_DOAX_VV-2018-04-10-024801.0.thumb.jpg.bd455d79dc3eccf87ab515d870e80add.jpg5acba816a642d_DOAX_VV-2018-04-10-024815.0.thumb.jpg.301fc5e596d1c0f12d9bbf479899bb33.jpg5acba818b4225_DOAX_VV-2018-04-10-025608.0.thumb.jpg.7d9d0152935e8ea87912f4774d2f95ad.jpg

Gacha Demist

Reduces the fog, glass distortion and DOF blur in the Gacha background scene for better enjoyment.

Reveal hidden contents

5acd05b420b24_DOAX_VV-2018-04-11-040529.0.thumb.jpg.237af13f07ce56709415d262dd9bc272.jpg

Soft Tanlines

Includes the softer tanlines for certain costumes from knight77. Most are enabled by default, except for the White Lace replacement since that costume is now nude.

Refer to the series of posts beginning here for screenshots and to show which costumes have replaced tanlines:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87780-dead-or-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation/?do=findComment&comment=2192152

Also note that the game allows you to mix and match tanlines from different costumes - apply the tanning lotion / sunscreen with the costume you want the tan lines from, repeat with any additional costumes you want blended in, then swap to the costume you want to wear.

Donation Info

If you appreciate the work I do on 3DMigoto to make these types of mods possible, please consider supporting me on Patreon:

Thank you for the job

BTW is there any no-public hair version for all girls in the future?

1 hour ago, alpalia said:

when you quote an long comment ( mostly due to inclued pictures ) . its recommended to use the "spoiler" option to "hide" the long wall.

other than that, its easy to call an moderator for clean the topic. but its not like the moderator have all their days to waste cleaning topic from peoples who dont know or want to use, the recommended rules to avoid spam.

No, you did not understand a thing. Here suggested that we should hide these mods from "serious people" (presumably from KT, I think).
It's easiest to hide information in a pile of spam. Therefore,

immediately remove your spoilers!

1 hour ago, alpalia said:

i got same right now.

be careful guys, LL work on that. but still, watch your mail and check if you receive anything from LL about your password getting changed.

LOL

If this is really Dhiragoni, then I know him, he's a stubborn guy. Will continue to hack until he gets results.
Resign yourself to the inevitability, guys...  :frown:

2 hours ago, alpalia said:

i got same right now.

Wow! I got a bunch of them... and from all over the world

1 hour ago, tesukawenxuan said:

Thank you for the job

BTW is there any no-public hair version for all girls in the future?

Yeah I am just working on new textures for the new mesh and all the girls will be shaved. And for some girls you will have the option to add pubic hair!

55 minutes ago, Baralgin said:

LOL

If this is really Dhiragoni, then I know him, he's a stubborn guy. Will continue to hack until he gets results.
Resign yourself to the inevitability, guys...  :frown:

If you have a 8-16 length password, even modern top computers will need way to much time

1 hour ago, maniacoloco said:

I'm new in this forum but can you stop arguing about morals and ethics about modding thi crap??, seriously moderators, delete all the junk that is not part of modding the game, create a new thread and discuss there all the crap you want.

Maniac, I sent you a personal message.

1 hour ago, knight77 said:

If you have a 8-16 length password, even modern top computers will need way to much time

For a computer this is a problem, but not for Dhiragoni.
He has paranormal abilities to guess passwords. I saw him hacking pin-codes like nuts...

1 hour ago, knight77 said:

Wow! I got a bunch of them... and from all over the world

Then it's not him.
Lucky you. :smile:

56 minutes ago, xperiagenerator said:

@knight77

read your inbox please

i m interested into the nyo-aya-kok-hel-mom-kas textures

:smile: 

I'm sorry, but it was easier to write, in whom you are not interested. Yea.

21 minutes ago, Random_Dude_ said:

Where are the game files? they arent in the DMMGameplayer folder or in my documents folder.

\Users\User\DOAX-VenusVacation\

I've heard a couple of things about tamaki(?) the new character and some say you have to pay real money to get her. I've looked at the news on menu and just scrolled through (without reading cus i cant read korean/japanese?) looking for some button or alike where it something about a price but couldn't. Are they correct and im blind or is she free and you just have to get one of her SR/SSR bikinis to get her?

Im asking here because its the only active thread about DOA-VV I've seen

21 hours ago, ausgeek said:

Step 1:

Step 2:

Reveal hidden contents

Step 3:

Reveal hidden contents

Step 4:

User Interface Toggle

Mod Options

Included Mods

Nude mod

Towel mod

Reveal hidden contents

Aloha mod

Reveal hidden contents

Gacha Demist

Reveal hidden contents

Soft Tanlines

Donation Info

Welp, there's a reason to patreonize. Keep at it, dude.

26 minutes ago, Random_Dude_ said:

I've heard a couple of things about tamaki(?) the new character and some say you have to pay real money to get her. I've looked at the news on menu and just scrolled through (without reading cus i cant read korean/japanese?) looking for some button or alike where it something about a price but couldn't. Are they correct and im blind or is she free and you just have to get one of her SR/SSR bikinis to get her?

To get stuff from the Tamaki gacha, you need to use Vstones you obtained from buying DMM points, where her SSR swimsuit is to unlock her.

In the event shop you can buy the SSR with these weird star currencies, the only availability I know of is that you get some from spending V stones on her gacha.

41 minutes ago, Random_Dude_ said:

By paying real money for her they mean she is only obtainable atm from the ガチャ(gacha) that only uses 5,000 paid currency. 20,000(limited?)/14,000 paid currency is 10,000 yen or $93.20 as of today. You have a .077% chance of getting her SSR which is needed to unlock the character or if you're what is known as a whale you can roll on the paid gacha 20 times to guarantee getting her.

@ausgeek

Thank you so much for the 3DMigoto tool. It is awesome.

One thing I would like to do is extracting the characters for posing purpose.

With Ninja Ripper I can do some of the job, but it is pain in the ass to rig them.

There are no information on bone matrices, just the skin weights.

I can create the skeleton myself, but it is very time-consuming.

Since you are working on blender scripts and mentioned about bone extraction, 

I am really looking forward to your progress.

Also, are you going to implement mesh import/export for character's face and hairstyles? 

Thanks again.