Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

1 hour ago, ChargeBeam said:

What should be used for the hash# needed for new meshes in the d3dx.ini?

For the mesh you are replacing you can just use the index buffer hash, which is fairly easy to find since you can use the numpad 7/8 keys to hunt it, or find it in the filename of a frame analysis dump. For the body used with the White Lace Bikini on all models except Honoka and Marie that is 2c406de7.

Guys, I tried to conscientiously read the last few pages of this topic and understand something, but in my opinion, this is impossible. :frown:

Ninja Ripper, Special K, 3DMigoto...

I know a little bit about what a mesh and normals are, but after all, the overwhelming majority of users have no idea about all these things, so that everything that you are doing here seems completely incomprehensible to them.
And if you want to have someone else use these mods besides you, then try to write more clearly about all these programs.
Thank you

29 minutes ago, Visitor&Guest said:

Guys, I tried to conscientiously read the last few pages of this topic and understand something, but in my opinion, this is impossible. :frown:

I know a little bit about what a mesh and normals are, but after all, the overwhelming majority of users have no idea about all these things, so that everything that you are doing here seems completely incomprehensible to them.
And if you want to have someone else use these mods besides you, then try to write more clearly about all these programs.
Thank you

This is the post you want:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87780-dead-or-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation/?do=findComment&comment=2200433

There will be an update in the next day or two with the rest of the mesh replacements and everything cleaned up.

15 minutes ago, korichiki said:

Is there a file in the crotch part of a character other than Mary and Honoka?

Coming soon:

32 minutes ago, ausgeek said:

There will be an update in the next day or two with the rest of the mesh replacements and everything cleaned up.

On 08/04/2018 at 5:51 PM, knight77 said:

Yeah I am going to post a master post with a zip file of all needed items

thank you, because its very confusing. also i cant find the DOAVV folder :/, no idea where it goes,i mostly launch via DMM

ok i give a try, i followed instruction from page 22.

but problem.. i have no "Save_DOAXVV_texEdits/Nipple Tex"  folder. simply because the knight77 texture package is not available anymore ( cant get it, LL give me error )

:confused:  worth a try i guess

:smile: i created the folder myself. put a bunch of textures on it.

i got trouble black body, but at least i think i understand how to do that.

edit:

i still got black error, i checked, for sure, the files are number only with dds, put on the Niplpe Tex folder. i didnt touch anything else.

still ingame give me an error about "cant load the textures blabablabla with position of the texture folder and an error like "0x00something"

i dont know whats wrong, probably a bad position or hierarchy in folder, as i cant download knight package, maybe i miss something.

also, a question .. do i need to put the "outfit" textures inside the Nipple Tex folder too ??

oh and yes, i have the tool downloaded from page 22, so everything is ok at this point, only textures cant load, probably due to missplaced or soemthing

also, i checked with photoshop and gimp ( i have both with plugins and stuff) , cant open the .dds, tell me the file is incorrect.

1 hour ago, alpalia said:

ok i give a try, i followed instruction from page 22.

but problem.. i have no "Save_DOAXVV_texEdits/Nipple Tex"  folder. simply because the knight77 texture package is not available anymore ( cant get it, LL give me error )

:confused:  worth a try i guess

Use the second link, ignore the first one.

@Guard8 Considering the people behind this game, which I've intentionally not named, it may be better if this is not too easy to find.

5 hours ago, Visitor&Guest said:

Thank you

What are you talking about?  :smile: Most users have long been coming here just to look at the screenshots.
They do not pay attention to these so-called modders ...

1 hour ago, whocares8128 said:

@Guard8 Considering the people behind this game, which I've intentionally not named, it may be better if this is not too easy to find.

Yes, there's nothing to say, brave modders......

They have not achieved anything yet, but they were already frightened of KT.   :smile:  :smile:  :smile: 

On 4/11/2018 at 2:59 PM, whocares8128 said:

Considering the people behind this game, which I've intentionally not named, it may be better if this is not too easy to find.

If you really are afraid of revenge on the part of "these people", then place all the materials on Zippyshare and give the link.

4 hours ago, Guard8 said:

maybe it makes sense to start a new topic? Any post in the middle of the topic will inevitably get lost with time.

The problem is that LL hasn't got a separate forum for DOAXVV, we're just piggy backing off of the DOA5:LR forums. I've had to bookmark the thread so I can find it again.

@ausgeek@SealedNexus@Noice123 @knight77 (and I'm sure many others), would you guys be interested in a Discord strictly for discussion about the mods we have so far? We can sticky a guide there. Nothing wrong with cross posting new findings here either, but there's a lot of clutter from people who aren't really posting anything of value.

Holey fuck. Can anyone explain me how to install these mods in this topic? These explanation is so fuckin bad. like u do some stuff to obvious folder and you do obvious stuff?! holy shit we are not know what you are thinking WE NEED STEP BY STEP tutor.

As has been said numerous times already:

Please stand by:

There is an update coming

It will make things simpler. It will make your lives easier. What you see on the thread so far are all works in progress, and you're welcome to try them if you want, but if you don't understand how to install them - just wait for the final release. It's only a few days away anyway.

57 minutes ago, ausgeek said:

As has been said numerous times already:

Please stand by:

There is an update coming

It will make things simpler. It will make your lives easier. What you see on the thread so far are all works in progress, and you're welcome to try them if you want, but if you don't understand how to install them - just wait for the final release. It's only a few days away anyway.

ah. good.

i tryed but styill got black body :confused:

soo i guess i m gonna wait.

@all

about KT scare. seriously ? i mean... seriously ? ... its an online F2P game...

nothing.. and i say NOTHING. in this mod give you advantage in the game.

as far as i know ( correct me if i m wrong) its only skin.

you cant get super overpowered bikini, or huge amount of points or gatcha ticket.

- as long its not cheating , but just visual, i dont see the problem

- as long its client side only, i dont see the problem

if KT want to play the bitches, they can simply perma-ban all the IP of peoples who use this mod. simple as that. but that will not change a thing anyway as a new IP is easy to get. ( specially with VPN, and as almost all non japanese peoples use VPN for be able to play thegame... good luck with that )

it was big war shit on doa5 because they are "money" behind ( skin is the main milking machine in doa5 )

instead, doaXVV is not all about skin, of course skin is a part of it. but trust me, skin is not THAT important in doaXVV compared to doa5.

the money part of the milking machine in DOAXVV is in another place than what this mod change... its on the gatcha, the points, the "boost" and others.. not only on skin.

thats aint CSGO XD

@knight77 @janong49 are you happy for me to package up a couple of the texture edits for the release (with credit of course)? I want to try to make this simple and give everyone just two zip files they need to extract into the game directory - one with the base 3DMigoto (this will be exactly the same zip file as my 3D Vision mod, and won't contain any NSFW material), and a second with a starter mod pack with some mesh & texture replacements and stripping off a few costumes. Then you'll just be able to provide zip files for additional costumes, more erm... "detailed" mesh replacements and other skin/tan replacements that in most cases should just be extracted into the mods directory.

I've got a little bit left to finish up, but it's very close now - the hard work of making 3DMigoto load additional config files is done:

5ace8795e5e52_Modular3DMigoto.png.b401b162a26763fe4c4f57613d0be2e9.png

1 hour ago, JoeMesh said:

All these new people jumping in, all of a sudden, and demanding a finished mod. SMH.

You read some other topic ...?

I've only seen proposals to hide these mods. No, it's not good. Or for all or for no one.

:confused:

1 hour ago, alpalia said:

@all

about KT scare. seriously ? i mean... seriously ? ... its an online F2P game...

nothing.. and i say NOTHING. in this mod give you advantage in the game.

as far as i know ( correct me if i m wrong) its only skin.

you cant get super overpowered bikini, or huge amount of points or gatcha ticket.

if KT want to play the bitches, they can simply perma-ban all the IP of peoples who use this mod. simple as that. but that will not change a thing anyway as a new IP is easy to get. ( specially with VPN, and as almost all non japanese peoples use VPN for be able to play thegame... good luck with that )

it was big war shit on doa5 because they are "money" behind ( skin is the main milking machine in doa5 )

instead, doaXVV is not all about skin, of course skin is a part of it. but trust me, skin is not THAT important in doaXVV compared to doa5.

the money part of the milking machine in DOAXVV is in another place than what this mod change... its on the gatcha, the points, the "boost" and others.. not only on skin.

thats aint CSGO XD

You surprise me, Alpalia.
why did you decide that KT would object to nude mods?
You dont know what they have in the first place?
That's right, Money. Money. And Money. The more such mods, the more dollars they have.

Is it really not clear?

If they could, they would have made them themselves. But they could only hope for modders, ... which for half a year did not do anything at all!  :open_mouth:
Well, I think KT was running out of patience and they eventually helped. How much can they expect?