Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

:smile: 

Have all the sycophants already expressed themselves?

There is no reason for much fun. Nothing fundamentally new. Until now, there is not a single fully completed nude mods for any girl.

And when will be, it is not known... If at such a pace, then never.

But it was already 5 months after the start of the game. How long can the KT wait for you yet?

Invite Saafrats then, let him help you if you do not know how to do it yourself.

3 hours ago, ausgeek said:

Donation Info

If you appreciate the work I do on 3DMigoto to make these types of mods possible, please consider supporting me on Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/DarkStarSword

Yes.

And do not forget about KT. They did a little more than ausgeek did.

LOL

For modders: Now I've finished writing them, 3DMigoto 1.3.10's full release notes can be found here:

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/685657/3d-vision/3dmigoto-now-open-source-/post/5325230/#5325230

3 hours ago, albaaan said:

I can't imagine all the time you have taken for make this pack .. impressive !

If you're curious how much work this was on the 3DMigoto side of things, the vast majority (easily 90% or more) of changes in the last few versions were specifically to enable this (e.g. improvements for mesh dumping & replacement, modular config support, etc):

$ git diff 1.3.7 1.3.10 --stat DirectX11
 DirectX11/CommandList.cpp   | 390 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------
 DirectX11/CommandList.h     |  75 ++++++++++++------
 DirectX11/DrawCallInfo.h    |  17 ++++-
 DirectX11/FrameAnalysis.cpp | 842 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------
 DirectX11/FrameAnalysis.h   |  48 +++++++++---
 DirectX11/HackerContext.cpp |  20 +----
 DirectX11/HackerDXGI.cpp    |  43 +++--------
 DirectX11/HackerDevice.cpp  |  58 ++++++++++----
 DirectX11/HookedDXGI.cpp    |  33 ++------
 DirectX11/IniHandler.cpp    | 982 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------------------------------------------
 DirectX11/IniHandler.h      |   7 +-
 DirectX11/Override.cpp      |  35 +++++++--
 DirectX11/Override.h        |  12 ++-
 DirectX11/ResourceHash.cpp  | 164 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------
 DirectX11/ResourceHash.h    |  42 ++++++++++-
 DirectX11/globals.h         |  42 ++++++++++-
 16 files changed, 2285 insertions(+), 525 deletions(-)

And of course the Blender addon, which is another almost 1K lines of code on top of that.

2 hours ago, janong49 said:

Finally, everything is perfect now.

DOAX-VenusVacation_180415_042253.jpg

What happened there?

Marie shouldnt look like this! Or did you make your own textures? This is definitly not what I made.

52 minutes ago, Baralgin said:

Have all the sycophants already expressed themselves?

There is no reason for much fun. Nothing fundamentally new. Until now, there is not a single fully completed nude mods for any girl.

And when will be, it is not known... If at such a pace, then never.

But it was already 5 months after the start of the game. How long can the KT wait for you yet?

Invite Saafrats then, let him help you if you do not know how to do it yourself.

Yes.

And do not forget about KT. They did a little more than ausgeek did.

LOL

There are fully nude girls now!

It's the modder section. If you don't like whats offered, what are doing here then?

He and I spend time to create these mods for some more enjoyment of the game and he is sharing it with everyone. (not that he needs to! he could just keep it to himself, enjoy the game and this way TK would never know about it)

You don't have to use anything of these offered tools/mods!

But everyone who does and likes it, is free to think about supporting ausgeek or not.

I dont know why people often try so hard to stop other peoples work, which are just there to enhance some things.

If the effort doesnt bring enough results, people will stop at some point! But telling them that all their effort is worth nothing to you after they actually achieved something? That's just rude.

It's like everyone is sitting on chairs. Only one got an armchair and you got over and yell at him that you don't need any other sitting possibility.

So please everyone! Enjoy the mods we created or simply move along! No hard feelings.

Ask, suggestions and feedback are welcome.

23 minutes ago, janong49 said:

Tamaki nude mod for whales.:classic_rolleyes:

Reveal hidden contents

DOAX-VenusVacation_180415_063851.thumb.jpg.f2b469f32bb9f1d081725fc3b600d0b1.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_180415_064010.thumb.jpg.51fcfe5a405adc8ce30e6e70c16386aa.jpgUntitled2.thumb.png.292cc46559bef9c4ef47b22296e9e602.png

skin.ini

Tamaki.dds

Paste to Skin folder

Nice :smile:

BTW you shouldn't have to overwrite the existing ini files - you can just add your own with a new name. That should even work if you're replacing one of the mods in the mod pack - the reason they all have match_priority=-1 is specifically so 3DMigoto knows they take the least priority if two mods try to replace the same thing.

work good now, thanks.

but i have a bug. for some reason, the shower scene ( when gatcha ) is all grey/black on the whole screen... i cant even  see the door to open, i can see the hand pointing but nothing else, then it jump to the scene where the girl wear the bikini winned.

i installed everything good and put setting and all good.

alo, small question.. wich setting i can turn down a bit without risk to broke the mod ? because for now, my pc lag alots during volley scene :confused: ( my pc is not very powerful )

BTW is it common for people to try to break into modders accounts on this forum? I've had an account here for ages, but now that I'm actually posting I've had about four emails that my account has been blocked from some IP that was trying to guess my password.

12 minutes ago, alpalia said:

but i have a bug. for some reason, the shower scene ( when gatcha ) is all grey/black on the whole screen... i cant even  see the door to open, i can see the hand pointing but nothing else, then it jump to the scene where the girl wear the bikini winned.

Remove the "Gacha Demist" mod. Not sure why it would be doing that, but that will definitely be the culprit.

2 minutes ago, ausgeek said:

BTW is it common for people to try to break into modders accounts on this forum? I've had an account here for ages, but now that I'm actually posting I've had about four emails that my account has been blocked from some IP that was trying to guess my password.

I think this is Dhiragoni. Maybe he did not like your comment on his screeshots. :smile: 

Great, great job guys, couldn't be easier to use, looks awesome, and suddenly I can throw whatever scraps the game gives me into the gacha mincer without a care in the world cos I already have the best content the game can offer. You've done good. Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, barjack said:

hmm,I tried to edit Nyotengu's skin with PS (Nvidia's dds plugin),,the dds file opened as this.

Is there special program needed to edit it?or it's still encrypted?

n error.jpg

I've had this issue before I've used noesis to convert it to a DDS file when it already is anyway and it works that way.

3 minutes ago, barjack said:
17 minutes ago, Noice123 said:

How would we add reshade with this I edited the .ini to allow for reshade64.dll and it crashes with a log file.

Fixed this issue.

3 hours ago, barjack said:

hmm,I tried to edit Nyotengu's skin with PS (Nvidia's dds plugin),,the dds file opened as this.

Is there special program needed to edit it?or it's still encrypted?

n error.jpg

It looks like you have photoshop CC, is that right?

The old Nvidia dds plugin doesnt work correctly with this photoshop version. You need the "Intel DDS plugin" for this to work properly!

2 hours ago, TAKUE said:

Is not there a shaved version for all the girls please?

There should be options for all of them!

But I need to release new textures anyway, since I worked on a rebuild version of the common girls body mesh with a more detailed crotch.

1 hour ago, xperiagenerator said:

@ausgeek

Hi guys

this is the Nyotengu model without holes.

can youmake a texture nude mod for it?

Nyotengu.obj

Sorry but your file isnt usuable at all. Nothing close to the original mesh and no vertx grp or UV info on it at all, which needs the game to work.

Besides there is allready a complete version in the game. But I also made a new one with more details in her lower area.