30 minutes ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

I am not playing SSE and to awnsor your question This mod has fectchers that BeeingFemale dos not and vice versa so I was going to try and snc the two together, which is why I asked.

It would be very difficult to sync the two without them stepping on each other, and the effort would border on rewriting both. ;) Which features were you thinking of from BeeingFemale?

My self would like to have children that can follow you as they can in B-F.

If you carry them for some time first that is ok. But I know about the limitation in that.

Why camp and kill dragons and not have the family whit you, even if you play as male or female.

Have tried your both versions. In LE and was planning to use this one in SSE.

7 hours ago, Narue said:

It would be very difficult to sync the two without them stepping on each other, and the effort would border on rewriting both. ;) Which features were you thinking of from BeeingFemale?

moor like which features from this mode I would like to see in BeeingFemale. Like I said I still play the regular Skyrim not Skyrim SE and I love BeeingFemale but I all so love Fertility Mods actor tracking system, it's Infermation and notification Infermation system I.E. being notifien if its a safe day or danger day and the highlighting of the actor. I all so like the self Insemination Spell all of which Beeingfemale lacks.

I miss the existence of sanitary towels. Using this with Defeat as female makes encounters more ... potentially dangerous... and the need to have washout potions handy is a worry (especially at low level). It, for me at least, adds immersion. The total lack of tampons on enemies, in shops, and the need to use them detracts a little, for me anyway.

(Washout potions seem a bit awesome. No idea what to (realistically) suggest about that though!)

Nonetheless, I really enjoy this mod, so thank you very much!

I cannot find the setting (if there is one) to disable the dialogue, "Let's go somewhere private. (Intimacy)".  It pops up on every NPC, even the animals (using Convenient Horses means it pops up every time i mount up).  Of course passing the dialogue check to actually do something just results in a fade to black scene and nothing more, regardless of who is approached.

I'd really like to turn this feature off, or at least be able to adjust who/what it appears on.

22 minutes ago, astor said:

I cannot find the setting (if there is one) to disable the dialogue, "Let's go somewhere private. (Intimacy)".  It pops up on every NPC, even the animals (using Convenient Horses means it pops up every time i mount up).  Of course passing the dialogue check to actually do something just results in a fade to black scene and nothing more, regardless of who is approached.

I'd really like to turn this feature off, or at least be able to adjust who/what it appears on.

Check MCM: Miscellaneous>Misc Options>NPC Dialogue Options (toggle off).

So I was still using an older version since the flat chest thing was still an issue in 1.4.6. Anyway, since the SKSE64 update, the tracking seems to be broken. Even though it says insemination added; it doesn't show it in tracking, and all pregnancies are just wiped. In fact, nothing but safe/unsafe days are showing up in tracking. In addition, the bellies are getting sucked in instead of staying flat.

Tested it, and the newer version has the same issue.

46 minutes ago, Nossoloke said:

So I was still using an older version since the flat chest thing was still an issue in 1.4.6. Anyway, since the SKSE64 update, the tracking seems to be broken. Even though it says insemination added; it doesn't show it in tracking, and all pregnancies are just wiped. In fact, nothing but safe/unsafe days are showing up in tracking. In addition, the bellies are getting sucked in instead of staying flat.

Tested it, and the newer version has the same issue.

I had a similar issue when my papyrus util wasn't working correctly.  As PapsUtil relies on skse I'd hazard a guess that part of the issue is there when you updated skse.

9 hours ago, MoonSpot said:

I had a similar issue when my papyrus util wasn't working correctly.  As PapsUtil relies on skse I'd hazard a guess that part of the issue is there when you updated skse.

Yes, that's the most likely culprit. PapyrusUtil needs to be recompiled for each SKSE update, so you'll want to refrain from updating the game until both are current, then be sure to update both SKSE and PapyrusUtil.

I love this mod, been using it for a while now but there's one question.

My character is female and so is my wife.

Asked around before if there are mods making it possible for FxF insemination, and "beeing female" was the one.

Issue is, it's Oldrim, not SE like yours from what I have found.

Since I enjoy your mod, would like to leave a suggestion.

Maybe in the MCM menu an option for "same sex insemination"

Tried to do it but it seems that it's not yet possible.

I hope you'll think about adding this feature for those like me who like it that way.

Your mod works like a charm!

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:30 AM, Narue said:

Yes, that's the most likely culprit. PapyrusUtil needs to be recompiled for each SKSE update, so you'll want to refrain from updating the game until both are current, then be sure to update both SKSE and PapyrusUtil.

Yep that fixed most of it... still getting the flat chest issue with the latest version, so I'm still using 1.4 for now. New problem came up though; FG just got an update that changed the fornicate spell, and now it doesn't work with fertility mode again. Also I don't think the FG bdsm module ever worked with this, but it'd be nice if you have time.

FG now has multi-threading, btw, so you can now do multiple scenes at once.

Great mod, loving it! I just wanted to ask what happens to the babies if you decide to impregnate an NPC a second time. I've already impregnated Camilla, what'll happen once she gives birth and I impregnate her again? Does she carry two babies around with her? Is there any option to have her leave the child in her house?

I'm having a slight issue with the bone scaling. Running SL SSE setup. The upper bounds seem to be working fine, but instead of using a lower bound of 1.0 it seems to be using a lower bound of something closer to zero, causing the non-scaled breasts and belly nodes to be much smaller and sunken into the body than they should be after the mod initializes. Because the vertices in the area have other weights, zero scale is not full inversion, but it's still very noticeable... especially with smaller npcweight.

EDIT: for clarity, this is in reference to NetImmerse scaling.

Given when the problem is occurring, it would have to be one of these not behaving as intended.

Storage.SetFloatValue(akActor, "_JSW_FM_OriginalBellyTP", NetImmerse.GetNodeScale(akActor, "NPC Belly", false))
Storage.SetFloatValue(akActor, "_JSW_FM_OriginalBellyFP", NetImmerse.GetNodeScale(akActor, "NPC Belly", true))

float originalTP = Storage.GetFloatValue(akActor, "_JSW_FM_OriginalBellyTP")
float originalFP = Storage.GetFloatValue(akActor, "_JSW_FM_OriginalBellyFP")

NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(akActor, "NPC Belly", originalTP, false)
NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(akActor, "NPC Belly", originalFP, true)

The breast nodes as well of course... I suspect that the root of the problem is NetImmerse.GetNodeScale behaving differently than expected, but you've probably looked more into it than I; and for some reason I can't get debug notifications to show up for this mod, which is unfortunate because that would tell me what those original values are set to.

It doesn't work for me while I am in beast form. Fertility Mode seems to ignore me while I'm a wolf (and I assume Vampire Lord). Is this an issue with Fertility Mode or should I look (read continuously beat my head with a spiked mace covered in a Troll's buttjuice) elsewhere?

On 4/11/2018 at 10:09 PM, pburnt said:

I haven't been playing much lately. Is there a way to show prego body yet?

With a UNP body/armor replacer, yes. CBBE doesn't have a belly node in SSE, and we're still waiting on NiOverride as well as a full featured RaceMenu to enable the other scaling options.

On 4/12/2018 at 4:55 PM, Planetfross said:

I love this mod, been using it for a while now but there's one question.

My character is female and so is my wife.

Asked around before if there are mods making it possible for FxF insemination, and "beeing female" was the one.

Issue is, it's Oldrim, not SE like yours from what I have found.

Since I enjoy your mod, would like to leave a suggestion.

Maybe in the MCM menu an option for "same sex insemination"

Tried to do it but it seems that it's not yet possible.

I hope you'll think about adding this feature for those like me who like it that way.

Your mod works like a charm!

I'll give it some thought, as well as male pregnancy since that was requested too.

On 4/14/2018 at 2:51 PM, icedragon613 said:

Great mod, loving it! I just wanted to ask what happens to the babies if you decide to impregnate an NPC a second time. I've already impregnated Camilla, what'll happen once she gives birth and I impregnate her again? Does she carry two babies around with her? Is there any option to have her leave the child in her house?

She'll carry two and equip one.

12 hours ago, zecoron said:

I'm having a slight issue with the bone scaling. Running SL SSE setup. The upper bounds seem to be working fine, but instead of using a lower bound of 1.0 it seems to be using a lower bound of something closer to zero, causing the non-scaled breasts and belly nodes to be much smaller and sunken into the body than they should be after the mod initializes. Because the vertices in the area have other weights, zero scale is not full inversion, but it's still very noticeable... especially with smaller npcweight.

EDIT: for clarity, this is in reference to NetImmerse scaling.

Given when the problem is occurring, it would have to be one of these not behaving as intended.

Storage.SetFloatValue(akActor, "_JSW_FM_OriginalBellyTP", NetImmerse.GetNodeScale(akActor, "NPC Belly", false))
Storage.SetFloatValue(akActor, "_JSW_FM_OriginalBellyFP", NetImmerse.GetNodeScale(akActor, "NPC Belly", true))

float originalTP = Storage.GetFloatValue(akActor, "_JSW_FM_OriginalBellyTP")
float originalFP = Storage.GetFloatValue(akActor, "_JSW_FM_OriginalBellyFP")

NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(akActor, "NPC Belly", originalTP, false)
NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(akActor, "NPC Belly", originalFP, true)

The breast nodes as well of course... I suspect that the root of the problem is NetImmerse.GetNodeScale behaving differently than expected, but you've probably looked more into it than I; and for some reason I can't get debug notifications to show up for this mod, which is unfortunate because that would tell me what those original values are set to.

I agree with your analysis, and it matches mine. However, I've not been able to reproduce the issue in my environment. :frown: Make sure to enable Papyrus logging in your Skyrim.ini, then enable verbose debugging in the MCM and those values will be written to the Papyrus trace log:

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableProfiling=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000
8 hours ago, Sydney said:

It doesn't work for me while I am in beast form. Fertility Mode seems to ignore me while I'm a wolf (and I assume Vampire Lord). Is this an issue with Fertility Mode or should I look (read continuously beat my head with a spiked mace covered in a Troll's buttjuice) elsewhere?

Depending on what you're expecting to happen while transformed, it could be a bug. Could you elaborate on what you wanted to happen?

1 hour ago, Narue said:

Could you elaborate on what you wanted to happen?

Very delicately put! ;)

I don't get the 'Fertility mode: actor came in player' on screen message or any record of insemination in MCM despite actor orgasm (shown clearly by Sex lab Seperate Orgasm). In human form, I do.

It seems in beast form, SLSO and Fertility Mode have a communication breakdown!

4 minutes ago, Sydney said:

Very delicately put! ;)

I don't get the 'Fertility mode: actor came in player' on screen message or any record of insemination in MCM despite actor orgasm (shown clearly by Sex lab Seperate Orgasm). In human form, I do.

It seems in beast form, SLSO and Fertility Mode have a communication breakdown!

Hmm, there's nothing that would block insemination while transformed, and SLSO is supported by Fertility Mode. It may be a matter of missing tags for the animation(s) or simple bad luck. If the beast form animations aren't tagged appropriately for insemination or the animations are tagged properly but you keep getting the wrong animations, then that behavior would be expected. The tags in question are Vaginal, Creampie, and VaginalCum.

Now that I think about it, I still need to add a small insemination chance for the SexLab anal tags to match how the Flower Girls patch works.

In your PapyrusLog, SexLab should be tracing which animations are running and what tags they have, which should help with diagnosing the underlying problem. Feel free to PM me that log and I can help with analyzing it.

I agree with your analysis, and it matches mine. However, I've not been able to reproduce the issue in my environment. :frown: Make sure to enable Papyrus logging in your Skyrim.ini, then enable verbose debugging in the MCM and those values will be written to the Papyrus trace log:

Just a quick update. I changed my setup from SL and CME to FG and nif-optimized Racemenu and now I can't get the issue to repeat. I think the most likely culprit is a bad interaction between this mod and CME scaling, possibly having to do with what state each mod is in when the other is loaded.

14 hours ago, Narue said:

With a UNP body/armor replacer, yes. CBBE doesn't have a belly node in SSE, and we're still waiting on NiOverride as well as a full featured RaceMenu to enable the other scaling options.

I'm actually still using oldrim CBBE and it works fine; but I was wondering; could that have something to do with why I'm still getting the flat chest issue with the versions that have breast scaling?

I am finally able to get the belly enlarging to occur via UNP TBBP, with clothing and naked for player character. For pregnant NPCs, I am only able to get the belly inflation to work when they are wearing clothes. Whenever I run SL or FG and it strips the NPC, the inflation goes away. Any idea how to fix this problem?

Hi,

I have some times where i get the following, ever and over.

[04/20/2018 - 03:34:27PM] error: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest _JSW_FM_HandlerQuest (7D000D62)]._JSW_FM_HandlerQuestAliasScript.OnLocationChange() - "_JSW_FM_HandlerQuestAliasScript.psc" Line 86
[04/20/2018 - 03:34:27PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp18"

Its looks like the script mentioned is part of fertility mode, it eventually creates a CTD situation.  Its likely aggravated by the fact that I have a lot of script intensive (IE runs often) mods installed, but it seems to be breaking the mod with this error.  Attached a full papyrus log as well.

Thanks for the work on the mod, it is awesome.  As for my CTD I think I can just reduce the frequency of things happening a bit to keep it from causing the issue.  Right now its at the default of 1 hour, but there are other ones I can change as well.  I simply wanted you to be aware incase there is something you can to to catch the None value and keep from getting the error.

-XP

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, xenokplay said:

Hi,

I have some times where i get the following, ever and over.

[04/20/2018 - 03:34:27PM] error: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest _JSW_FM_HandlerQuest (7D000D62)]._JSW_FM_HandlerQuestAliasScript.OnLocationChange() - "_JSW_FM_HandlerQuestAliasScript.psc" Line 86
[04/20/2018 - 03:34:27PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp18"

Its looks like the script mentioned is part of fertility mode, it eventually creates a CTD situation.  Its likely aggravated by the fact that I have a lot of script intensive (IE runs often) mods installed, but it seems to be breaking the mod with this error.  Attached a full papyrus log as well.

Thanks for the work on the mod, it is awesome.  As for my CTD I think I can just reduce the frequency of things happening a bit to keep it from causing the issue.  Right now its at the default of 1 hour, but there are other ones I can change as well.  I simply wanted you to be aware incase there is something you can to to catch the None value and keep from getting the error.

-XP

Papyrus.0.log

What version are you running? I fixed that error sometime in the last few releases (the latest release being 1.4.10 on the Nexus). Essentially it means you're moving to or from an unnamed location, which is represented in the event parameters by None. Also, it's a benign error and extremely unlikely to contribute to a CTD. Literally the only thing I do with the location is write its name to the log for troubleshooting purposes.

That said, for funsies I took a look at the attached log, and it looks like your save is rather dirty. Would I be correct in assuming that mods have been added and removed throughout that play through? If so, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if it's unstable.

Which reminds me, I need to get the latest builds uploaded to LL... :tongue:

On 4/20/2018 at 6:08 PM, Narue said:

What version are you running? I fixed that error sometime in the last few releases (the latest release being 1.4.10 on the Nexus). Essentially it means you're moving to or from an unnamed location, which is represented in the event parameters by None. Also, it's a benign error and extremely unlikely to contribute to a CTD. Literally the only thing I do with the location is write its name to the log for troubleshooting purposes.

That said, for funsies I took a look at the attached log, and it looks like your save is rather dirty. Would I be correct in assuming that mods have been added and removed throughout that play through? If so, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if it's unstable.

Which reminds me, I need to get the latest builds uploaded to LL... :tongue:

Hi,

I am on 1.4.6 so I will go out to nexus and get the newer one.  Hope that fixes it, the CTD is driving me nuts trying to fix it :smiley: Thanks for the assist.

Edit: Wanted to let you know that the update did fix the problem. Works wonderfully now.  thanks much.