7 hours ago, Sydney said:

Enjoying this so far, tks.

Would like <name> came inside me/I came inside <name> comments (after SL event) added to reassure me it is working, rather than use the spell. Also the spell didn't seem to do anything on an actor not yet inseminated- made me worried the mod had not properly installed (it had).

Perhaps the spell could be added to lists rather than auto granted (but still with auto grant option in MCM). Also spell sent objects flying- not sure anything powerful to do so would be ignored when cast upon NPCs... Just a random thought.

Very nice options in MCM.

Does an equipped baby item have any effects?

Those messages show up if you turn on the dbug mode in the options; including a message that the woman isn't being tracked if you cast the status spell on an npc that isn't on your list yet. I've actually had dbug running the entire time I've used the mod; there's not much more than those few messages and a message when any npc or the player becomes pregnant, so I don't really see a downside to having it on.

• 2 weeks later...

Is Female on Female family support planned/implemented?  My girls are heartbroken at not being able to amass "baby-soul gems", and are feeling self-conscious that they may be experiencing sexual discrimination for being the way they are.

I've one character who underwent a sex-change(showRaceMenu) to a male in hopes of starting a family, but the fertility cycle in game never seems to change (mod was started, not paused).  No pregnancies or insemination(s) reported in MCM or by the spells for doing so.  If anyone is pregnant, there doesn't seem to be anything reporting that they are.

Another character was male from the start and cycle update spells report goose eggs on every stat from followers, despite in game messages of several inseminations having happened after SexLabs-Lite finished.  Dialogue intimacy doesn't appear to do anything in this regard either.

Additionally, every time a game session is started, fertility mod reports that it is starting. 

Using SSE...Or trying to at least :confused:  Checking if I've a botched install of the SL-Lite patch is where I'm at now in diag, which is proving to be confusing with NMM.  Might start all over again with SSE MO.

So the mod is great, stable and lightweight. However, I really wish the Player's Children log included babies; I was quite disappointed to find there is no record of my (male) toon's babies.

Also, the cycle needs to include menstruation days. Effects are unnecessary, but having to buy/craft and then finding sanitary pads adds a layer of immersion I miss.

(Pickpocketing equipped tampons... well everyone should indulge their inner 13 year old from time to time!)

I'd suggest on period days you receive -20 to speech unless a sanitary towel is equipped. Lightweight but not something you'll want to ignore.

Tracking: Obviously MCM limits are against you. However, I would suggest a second log page of favorites. Or at least, uniques.

In 3+ people animations, it is not correctly figuring out who actually inseminated whom.

I was quite amused when poor Jenassa actually became pregnant after receiving a giant's finger.. and I DO mean finger. I guess this one is an incorrectly tagged animation? However, it did leave me wishing for a debug remove target pregnancy option. I should have additemed a washout potion but did not think of it till it was too late...

Breasts should grow along with the stomach. (I am finding problems with pregnant bellies and especially clothing with correctly build morphed bodyslided outfits, though feel atm this may be an issue at my end.)

Just some feedback and thoughts for an already great mod. Thanks! Hope you are having a great holiday!

On 11/30/2017 at 12:30 AM, Sydney said:

It would be nice to have an option in the MCM to turn off each gender individually with the "Lets go somewhere more private" topics.

I'm not sure I understand the request. Could you elaborate on how it's not working the way you'd like?

On 12/3/2017 at 9:04 AM, Potitius said:

Would you be willing to include pregnancy in other forms such as eggs?

I'm willing to entertain the concept, if you have details of how you'd like it to work. If I can make it function in a way that feels like it would have been in the game originally, then I'm down. :smile:

On 12/3/2017 at 10:50 AM, EphemeralSagacity said:

Been happy with the Basic Pregnancy Cycle so trying this out.

FYI - please add the shares event to the FG patch like the attached pic (otherwise it swallows the event so that no other mods based on flowergirls can get it).

SSEEdit.PNG

Done. That will be included in the next version. Thanks for the heads up.

On 12/16/2017 at 9:06 AM, Potitius said:

I've been having issues with getting cum events not being registered from sexlab even with the patch installed.

The events are ignored unless the animation has a suitable tag (Vaginal, Creampie, and VaginalCum, to be precise). Can you confirm that events aren't being caught even when the animation is appropriately tagged?

On 12/20/2017 at 3:03 PM, MoonSpot said:

Is Female on Female family support planned/implemented?  My girls are heartbroken at not being able to amass "baby-soul gems", and are feeling self-conscious that they may be experiencing sexual discrimination for being the way they are.

I've one character who underwent a sex-change(showRaceMenu) to a male in hopes of starting a family, but the fertility cycle in game never seems to change (mod was started, not paused).  No pregnancies or insemination(s) reported in MCM or by the spells for doing so.  If anyone is pregnant, there doesn't seem to be anything reporting that they are.

Another character was male from the start and cycle update spells report goose eggs on every stat from followers, despite in game messages of several inseminations having happened after SexLabs-Lite finished.  Dialogue intimacy doesn't appear to do anything in this regard either.

Additionally, every time a game session is started, fertility mod reports that it is starting. 

Using SSE...Or trying to at least :confused:  Checking if I've a botched install of the SL-Lite patch is where I'm at now in diag, which is proving to be confusing with NMM.  Might start all over again with SSE MO.

I've been wanting to catch a sex change event to properly apply male vs. female tracking. I'll also note that unload and load reports will indeed occur on each game load, that's expected behavior, it just means the mod is registering things like sleep or SexLab events and updating leveled lists because that needs to happen every time a save is loaded.

> So the mod is great, stable and lightweight. However, I really wish the Player's Children log included babies; I was quite disappointed to find there is no record of my (male) toon's babies.

Yeah...I have a tendency to forget about male characters. I'll see what I can figure out on this one. It's totally possible with the current framework, but I may need to be clever in making it efficient.

> Also, the cycle needs to include menstruation days. Effects are unnecessary, but having to buy/craft and then finding sanitary pads adds a layer of immersion I miss.

While I agree it's immersive, I remain unconvinced that it's fun. Immersion is a noble goal until it becomes a chore, so there's a bit of a balancing act in terms of features that add immersion without forgetting that ultimately this is a game.

> Tracking: Obviously MCM limits are against you. However, I would suggest a second log page of favorites. Or at least, uniques.

Interesting idea. I'll need to give it a think.

> In 3+ people animations, it is not correctly figuring out who actually inseminated whom.

Yup, and I have no idea how to fix that. Thoughts from folks more familiar with the SexLab framework are most welcome. :smile:

> I was quite amused when poor Jenassa actually became pregnant after receiving a giant's finger.. and I DO mean finger. I guess this one is an incorrectly tagged animation? However, it did leave me wishing for a debug remove target pregnancy option. I should have additemed a washout potion but did not think of it till it was too late...

Yeah, sounds like an improperly tagged animation. Cheat options for NPCs are something I'm working on, but it's still in the design stage.

> Breasts should grow along with the stomach.

This is a common request. Honestly, it's not there simply because I'm procrastinating...

7 hours ago, Narue said:

I'm willing to entertain the concept, if you have details of how you'd like it to work. If I can make it function in a way that feels like it would have been in the game originally, then I'm down. :smile:

I dont know how much is possible but what about giving one the option to birth eggs as a third besides child or gems if the impregnator was of:
Race_spider

Race_ashhopper

Race_chaurus

and such things. I mean it would work the same as normal pregnancy but the scaling goes up immediatly and might grow a bit over time even. you could look at how the egg factory did it. that mod was rather good for egging works :3

I know you can put in a gender check. so why not a test pathway first for sertain beast races that spawn normal eggs and if that works make a pathway individualised for each species?

either way keep up the good work!

8 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Does the mod work with creatures such as falmer, trolls,  - pretty much any mob that can sex up the PC via  Sexlab related mods?

It should. The only restrictions on when insemination happens with SexLab is that a male and a female are involved (using the GetSex function), and the animation is appropriately tagged with 'Vaginal', 'Creampie', or 'VaginalCum'.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive had a few issues with this the main one was the mcm menu didn't function as it should have, none of the cheats worked for testing and the cycle never moved from day 1 and made it impossible to become pregnant. There was also a weird bug where some dudes had pregnancy belly's on the armor they wore. Im using the sl version.

6 hours ago, Dylbert said:

Ive had a few issues with this the main one was the mcm menu didn't function as it should have, none of the cheats worked for testing and the cycle never moved from day 1 and made it impossible to become pregnant. There was also a weird bug where some dudes had pregnancy belly's on the armor they wore. Im using the sl version.

Are you fully updated with SKSE, SkyUI, and PapyrusUtil?

Hi Narue, I need your help. Two days ago, when I started again playing Skyrim SE, I had a great problem, that I couldn't solve it. First I thought, that I installed wrong body or armors, but today I find something weird.

I install today UNP Blessed Body SE and Mature Skin 2 and with the Bodyslide I batch build the Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT's armors. Maybe - I don't know, but I write it down - I use Enhanced Character Edit SE too in my game.

So, the problem is, that if I start the Fertility Mod in SkyUI, my character's body changing after highlight effect (but I tried now so, that I tick off the highlight effect and it changes the body automatically and it looks like, like in the picture). Yesterday I thought, that I used wrong body mod, but today I tried again with the UNP Blessed Body SE and it happened again with and withouth highlight effects too.

Could you help, that where could be the problem - in my game or in somewhere else - or where should I look for the problem to solve it?

I don't know that you want to see my papyrus.log, but I attached that too.

Thanks for your help.

With.jpg.eefca2e3c360c354a113f45e2f554ade.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

3 hours ago, JoanPesci said:

Hi Narue, I need your help. Two days ago, when I started again playing Skyrim SE, I had a great problem, that I couldn't solve it. First I thought, that I installed wrong body or armors, but today I find something weird.

I install today UNP Blessed Body SE and Mature Skin 2 and with the Bodyslide I batch build the Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT's armors. Maybe - I don't know, but I write it down - I use Enhanced Character Edit SE too in my game.

So, the problem is, that if I start the Fertility Mod in SkyUI, my character's body changing after highlight effect (but I tried now so, that I tick off the highlight effect and it changes the body automatically and it looks like, like in the picture). Yesterday I thought, that I used wrong body mod, but today I tried again with the UNP Blessed Body SE and it happened again with and withouth highlight effects too.

Could you help, that where could be the problem - in my game or in somewhere else - or where should I look for the problem to solve it?

I don't know that you want to see my papyrus.log, but I attached that too.

Thanks for your help.

With.jpg.eefca2e3c360c354a113f45e2f554ade.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

Thanks for the Papyrus log, it was very helpful!  :smile: Judging by the errors, it looks like you don't have PapyrusUtil SE installed.  Here's an example error that suggests that's the case: 

[01/18/2018 - 07:26:31PM] error: Unbound native function "HasIntValue" called

One thing I still need to do is test with BodySlide adjustments, as that could potentially break the scaling, but the errors I'm seeing imply that Fertility Mode flat out isn't functioning due to a missing dependency.

5 hours ago, Narue said:

Thanks for the Papyrus log, it was very helpful!  :smile: Judging by the errors, it looks like you don't have PapyrusUtil SE installed.  Here's an example error that suggests that's the case: 

One thing I still need to do is test with BodySlide adjustments, as that could potentially break the scaling, but the errors I'm seeing imply that Fertility Mode flat out isn't functioning due to a missing dependency.

no, that's definitely a glitch in the latest version, your breast scaling is overriding the player settings instead of adding to it. I went back to the previous version because of this. I don't want the women looking all flat-chested when they're not pregnant...

7 hours ago, Narue said:

Thanks for the reply. :smile: If it helps - or I'm too late for that - I installed this PapyrusUtil SE and today morning I started a new game until I get this weird body. I attach my new papyrus.log, if you want to see this too. :smile: Thanks really.

Papyrus.0.log

Is it possible for a woman who has something extra between her legs (futa) to be able to fertilize another woman. I turned on the options in sexlab se (female cum) and the effect appears, but your mod does not register it. Can this be solved?

I use this

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/84876-erectifier-schlongifier-genderbender-sexoutfitter/

to use auto equipped schlongs, in this mod is option " Switch their gender for opposite gender animations and detection in SexLab " and it work, perfet (erection etc), cum, animation, but... there is no fertilization... :cry:

Great Mod,

Used it for a couple days now, just one problem to which I think I know the answer but wish to verify it.

I was attempting to use the new CBBE body (as I am a huge bodyslide fan) and wanted to use what they were supporting.  It appears that since the CBBE SE body has no belly bone/node that it will not scale for pregnancy.  Do I understand this correctly?

-XP

1 hour ago, xenokplay said:

Great Mod,

Used it for a couple days now, just one problem to which I think I know the answer but wish to verify it.

I was attempting to use the new CBBE body (as I am a huge bodyslide fan) and wanted to use what they were supporting.  It appears that since the CBBE SE body has no belly bone/node that it will not scale for pregnancy.  Do I understand this correctly?

-XP

That's my understanding as well.  So the NetImmerse scaling method (the only one presently working in SSE) is unavailable for CBBE SE.  Once NiOverride is properly ported, the BodySlide and SLIF scaling methods should work with CBBE SE.  On the off chance that SLIF didn't work or folks didn't want to install it, I did add the BodySlide method in version 1.4.5.

Unfortunately, SSE is still expanding now that SKSE64 is reasonably stable, but I'm trying to make sure that as the tools we've become used to in Oldrim are ported, Fertility Mode will already support them out of the box. :smile:

6 hours ago, Narue said:

That's my understanding as well.  So the NetImmerse scaling method (the only one presently working in SSE) is unavailable for CBBE SE.  Once NiOverride is properly ported, the BodySlide and SLIF scaling methods should work with CBBE SE.  On the off chance that SLIF didn't work or folks didn't want to install it, I did add the BodySlide method in version 1.4.5.

Unfortunately, SSE is still expanding now that SKSE64 is reasonably stable, but I'm trying to make sure that as the tools we've become used to in Oldrim are ported, Fertility Mode will already support them out of the box. :smile:

Thanks, I will just install SLIF which would take care of the short fall then.  Yay

Edit:  That is if I could find a SLIF that was for SSE... can you use the oldrim version?  or am I just incompetent at finding the SSE version?