I wanted to thank you for making this great mod and ask you a quick question.  I see in the downloads section that there are patches to make this compatible for sexlab special edition.  I only have Legendary Edition and was wondering if there is a patch for sexlab oldrim, or is a patch even necessary for oldrim?

will this be made compatible with the Beta SL version that came out in januari?

> I only have Legendary Edition and was wondering if there is a patch for sexlab oldrim, or is a patch even necessary for oldrim?

It's already compatible. :smiley: SexLab support (Ashal's framework) is built into the base mod, a patch was only required for SexLab Light SE because vinfamy handled orgasm events in a different way when we didn't have SKSE.

7 hours ago, Narue said:

> I only have Legendary Edition and was wondering if there is a patch for sexlab oldrim, or is a patch even necessary for oldrim?

It's already compatible. :smiley: SexLab support (Ashal's framework) is built into the base mod, a patch was only required for SexLab Light SE because vinfamy handled orgasm events in a different way when we didn't have SKSE.

awesome! thank you for clearing it up!

21 hours ago, Narue said:

Thanks for answering so quickly!

Posting the Comment Here, because i'm using the Legendary Version (PC), and Not the Special Version (Console), and Nexus Would be Creeped Out, or Disgusted by this comment (Possible Even Banned).

Spriggans Summoned by the Hentai Creatures (by Learning the Spell Summon Hentai Spriggan) can be Pregnant by Fertility Mode, and

I don't Know how you, the Mod Maker, Narue, would Proceed?

by giving birth to Mini versions of the Spriggan, or to not get affected by Fertility Mode?

The Same can Be applied to Hagravens, but Other Female Humanoid Creatures don't get affected  because their sex positions don't have Vaginal, Vaginal Cum

or Creampie as their Tags, or are Female x Creature Tagged Only.

@VirazolKaine

SexLab Approach and Relationship Dialogue System can make NPCs Able to Bang Each Other Sometimes, But they can Aim at the Player Too. (Both are in Loverslab)

A mod only for NPC Sex, without affecting the Player, i Don't Know About That

Links:

For Approach: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1014-sexlab-approach/

Tip: Find on the Posts of SexLab Approach Topic the Latest Translated version of SexLab Approach, cause Japanese Modders are Updating the Mod,

and the Original SexLab Approach Hasn't Been Updated after 2015, so i'm recommending you to find in the post of such topic, like:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/30531-sexlab-approach/?page=23

and Follow the Instructions made by Barzing

for Relationship Dialogue System:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3369-relationship-dialogue-system-10-11042016/

It's still in Development, though it's going slowly.

Both can make NPC Go for Each Other, but they need to stay still to make that work (for Approach), because if they move, the're not affected, or it doesn't Happen.

and Relationship Dialogue System, sometimes the animals want to talk to you, just say no to them, or go for the fix made in the latest posts of the Topic of the Mod

Sorry if it ended up being a wall of Text.

On 3/4/2018 at 5:39 PM, VirazolKaine said:

What mods are there currently for npc/npc sex?  I don't mean giving the player spells to make it happen, but any other mods, autonomy and what not?

It somewhat depends on whether you're looking for Oldrim or SSE. For Oldrim, Scent of Sex is in my opinion the best by a significant margin. For SSE, we're still waiting on ports and new mods, though IIRC the random sex mod (more of a sample/test of SexLab) is an option. In all honesty, Defeat and Scent of Sex are largely the only two mods I still want in SSE at this point given that Fertility Mode is a reasonable replacement for BeeingFemale. ;)

On 3/6/2018 at 10:06 PM, myrrah218 said:

Hello, good afternoon, a question My character does not change the belly when she is pregnant. but if you change the breasts why ? and how do I change the belly I have cbbe

sorry for my english

Are you using Fertility Mode in Oldrim or SSE? I know that CBBE for SSE does not include a belly node, so until NiOverride gets ported the belly scaling won't work. :frown: With NiOverride (and requisite mods that use it), the other scaling methods should just start working.

I fear to ask, because I had so many questions before, but I have a problem :frown: My character can't get pregnant from Ulfric. My character is in unsafe period, I change the Conception and sperm quality high %, but nothing. They do intimacy before sex, so my character gained insemination - I tried so, maybe it will helped, but nothing. :frown: Then I tried that I inactive Nexus Skyrim Overhaul SSE mod (I know, that this mod changing so many things and npcs in the game), I thought that maybe this mod do something or it's not compatibly with this one, but no. :frown: I don't have any idea, how can solving this problem, I ran out of the ideas. Can you please help me with this one? I attached my last papyrus.log - you understand this log file very well. Thanks so much again for your help.

Papyrus.1.log

2 hours ago, JoanPesci said:

I fear to ask, because I had so many questions before, but I have a problem :frown: My character can't get pregnant from Ulfric. My character is in unsafe period, I change the Conception and sperm quality high %, but nothing. They do intimacy before sex, so my character gained insemination - I tried so, maybe it will helped, but nothing. :frown: Then I tried that I inactive Nexus Skyrim Overhaul SSE mod (I know, that this mod changing so many things and npcs in the game), I thought that maybe this mod do something or it's not compatibly with this one, but no. :frown: I don't have any idea, how can solving this problem, I ran out of the ideas. Can you please help me with this one? I attached my last papyrus.log - you understand this log file very well. Thanks so much again for your help.

Papyrus.1.log

No need to fear questions, I love getting any kind of feedback. :smile:

Judging by the Papyrus log, StorageUtil either isn't installed or working properly. Examples from the log that suggest this and a long winded explanation of how I came to that diagnosis (for instructional purposes) are as follows:

[03/11/2018 - 09:12:36AM] error: Unbound native function "SetIntValue" called
[03/11/2018 - 09:12:36AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp38"
stack:
	[_JSW_FM_HandlerQuest (3A000D62)]._jsw_fm_storage.SetIntValue() - "_JSW_FM_Storage.psc" Line 142
	[_JSW_FM_HandlerQuest (3A000D62)]._jsw_fm_tracking.AddSperm() - "_JSW_FM_Tracking.psc" Line 320
	[_JSW_FM_HandlerQuest (3A000D62)]._jsw_fm_handlerquestscript.OnSleepStop() - "_JSW_FM_HandlerQuestScript.psc" Line 44
[03/11/2018 - 09:15:43AM] FertilityMode: Updating tracked actor: Joan[20] for game day 115
[03/11/2018 - 09:15:43AM] error: Unbound native function "HasIntValue" called
[03/11/2018 - 09:15:43AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp32"
stack:
	[_JSW_FM_HandlerQuest (3A000D62)]._jsw_fm_storage.GetIntValue() - "_JSW_FM_Storage.psc" Line 124
	[_JSW_FM_HandlerQuest (3A000D62)]._jsw_fm_tracking.UpdateSperm() - "_JSW_FM_Tracking.psc" Line 186
	[_JSW_FM_HandlerQuest (3A000D62)]._jsw_fm_tracking.UpdateStatusSingle() - "_JSW_FM_Tracking.psc" Line 65
	[_JSW_FM_HandlerQuest (3A000D62)]._jsw_fm_tracking.UpdateStatusAll() - "_JSW_FM_Tracking.psc" Line 44
	[_JSW_FM_HandlerQuest (3A000D62)]._jsw_fm_handlerquestscript.OnUpdateGameTime() - "_JSW_FM_HandlerQuestScript.psc" Line 25

It might be a tad confusing because I have wrapper functions of the same name for StorageUtil (eg. HasIntValue, SetIntValue, GetIntValue), but you can tell that these functions aren't the immediate problem because they're present in the stack trace. Stack traces describe the depth of function calls and which functions are involved. Further, they should be read from bottom to top since the bottom is the highest level function and the top is the function that threw an error. So we're successfully getting to JSW_FM_Storage.SetIntValue(), for example, but once inside that function it errors. Using the first snippet, _JSW_FM_Storage.SetIntValue() looks like this:

function SetIntValue(Actor akActor, String keyName, int value, int index = -1)
{Store an integer value by key}
	StorageUtil.SetIntValue(akActor, keyName, value)
endFunction

All it does is defer the request to StorageUtil, and the purpose of that is to provide a consistent interface for the mod where StorageUtil can potentially be replaced entirely by changing only the function instead of a whole mess of code throughout the mod. So my analysis is that StorageUtil.SetIntValue() is where that particular error is being raised, which again suggests that StorageUtil either isn't installed or isn't working properly.

The "Unbound native function" error essentially means that the function doesn't exist in the compiled PEX scripts anywhere for that installation of Skyrim, and the "none" assignment warning follows from it where StorageUtil is the none object and SetIntValue() is the function Papyrus is trying to bind.

p.s. Full Papyrus source code is included in all of my mods, and I encourage anyone interested to poke around. :smile: Not only can folks learn from my code, more eyes on it helps to find bugs or inefficiencies.

5 hours ago, Narue said:

No need to fear questions, I love getting any kind of feedback. :smile:

Judging by the Papyrus log, StorageUtil either isn't installed or working properly. Examples from the log that suggest this and a long winded explanation of how I came to that diagnosis (for instructional purposes) are as follows:

[03/11/2018 - 09:12:36AM] error: Unbound native function "SetIntValue" called
[03/11/2018 - 09:12:36AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp38"
stack:
	[_JSW_FM_HandlerQuest (3A000D62)]._jsw_fm_storage.SetIntValue() - "_JSW_FM_Storage.psc" Line 142
	[_JSW_FM_HandlerQuest (3A000D62)]._jsw_fm_tracking.AddSperm() - "_JSW_FM_Tracking.psc" Line 320
	[_JSW_FM_HandlerQuest (3A000D62)]._jsw_fm_handlerquestscript.OnSleepStop() - "_JSW_FM_HandlerQuestScript.psc" Line 44

[03/11/2018 - 09:15:43AM] FertilityMode: Updating tracked actor: Joan[20] for game day 115
[03/11/2018 - 09:15:43AM] error: Unbound native function "HasIntValue" called
[03/11/2018 - 09:15:43AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp32"
stack:
	[_JSW_FM_HandlerQuest (3A000D62)]._jsw_fm_storage.GetIntValue() - "_JSW_FM_Storage.psc" Line 124
	[_JSW_FM_HandlerQuest (3A000D62)]._jsw_fm_tracking.UpdateSperm() - "_JSW_FM_Tracking.psc" Line 186
	[_JSW_FM_HandlerQuest (3A000D62)]._jsw_fm_tracking.UpdateStatusSingle() - "_JSW_FM_Tracking.psc" Line 65
	[_JSW_FM_HandlerQuest (3A000D62)]._jsw_fm_tracking.UpdateStatusAll() - "_JSW_FM_Tracking.psc" Line 44
	[_JSW_FM_HandlerQuest (3A000D62)]._jsw_fm_handlerquestscript.OnUpdateGameTime() - "_JSW_FM_HandlerQuestScript.psc" Line 25

It might be a tad confusing because I have wrapper functions of the same name for StorageUtil (eg. HasIntValue, SetIntValue, GetIntValue), but you can tell that these functions aren't the immediate problem because they're present in the stack trace. Stack traces describe the depth of function calls and which functions are involved. Further, they should be read from bottom to top since the bottom is the highest level function and the top is the function that threw an error. So we're successfully getting to JSW_FM_Storage.SetIntValue(), for example, but once inside that function it errors. Using the first snippet, _JSW_FM_Storage.SetIntValue() looks like this:

function SetIntValue(Actor akActor, String keyName, int value, int index = -1)
{Store an integer value by key}
	StorageUtil.SetIntValue(akActor, keyName, value)
endFunction

All it does is defer the request to StorageUtil, and the purpose of that is to provide a consistent interface for the mod where StorageUtil can potentially be replaced entirely by changing only the function instead of a whole mess of code throughout the mod. So my analysis is that StorageUtil.SetIntValue() is where that particular error is being raised, which again suggests that StorageUtil either isn't installed or isn't working properly.

The "Unbound native function" error essentially means that the function doesn't exist in the compiled PEX scripts anywhere for that installation of Skyrim, and the "none" assignment warning follows from it where StorageUtil is the none object and SetIntValue() is the function Papyrus is trying to bind.

p.s. Full Papyrus source code is included in all of my mods, and I encourage anyone interested to poke around. :smile: Not only can folks learn from my code, more eyes on it helps to find bugs or inefficiencies.

uuuu, I say just I installed now the papyrusUtil - I had installed before, but when I fresh my game, I forget to installing again. :confused: So, now after I install, I try again to create a new papyrus.log. I hope, I do well. :smile:

And thanks for your help - as always. ;)

Papyrus.0.log

Nice mod, is working perfect for me. I'm wondering, it would be possible to add some sort of mechanics to the mod to accelerate birth (less pregnancy days, belly grows faster), in an immersive way? Let explain me, feeding pregnant npcs with some type of food, milk or so?

Thanks

20 hours ago, antoniut said:

Nice mod, is working perfect for me. I'm wondering, it would be possible to add some sort of mechanics to the mod to accelerate birth (less pregnancy days, belly grows faster), in an immersive way? Let explain me, feeding pregnant npcs with some type of food, milk or so?

Thanks

My answer to most "is it possible" questions would be a simple yes. Totally possible, though whether it makes sense to add is the real question, and I'm not sure. I'd have to think about it.

That said, presently you can use the debug/cheat menu in the MCM for NPCs to make direct changes to their status such as increasing their tracked day, forcing birth, forcing miscarriage, adding sperm, and initiating pregnancy without insemination. Just target the NPC with your crosshair and go into the MCM page to manage that NPC. It's about as far from immersive as it gets, but you can hand wave it away as the Dragonborn having reached CHIM. :smiley:

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Syntonic said:

There are two "Fertility Mode - Children 0.3" zips. Is one for Oldrim and the other for SE? The .esps differ (checksum and date modified).

And am I right to assume that there is no separate SexLab patch needed for Oldrim?

The zips have been renamed properly. Sorry about that.

And yes, Ashal's SexLab (either the Oldrim version or the 1.63 beta) has native support, so no patches are needed. Only SexLab Light SE needed a patch because it uses keywords and script event nodes to trigger the hooks I needed. Those hooks in SexLab proper are triggered with SKSE mod events where SexLab isn't required as a master.

2 hours ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

forgive me if this has been asked all reedy but will this mod work with BeeingFemale?

Why would you use this and Beeing Female at the same time?

And Beeing Female dont work in SSE

Keep up your good work Narue.

56 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

Why would you use this and Beeing Female at the same time?

And Beeing Female dont work in SSE

Keep up your good work Narue.

I am not playing SSE and to awnsor your question This mod has fectchers that BeeingFemale dos not and vice versa so I was going to try and snc the two together, which is why I asked.