Is there a way to make the babies quest items? I've tried quest alias scripting without success. I just think it's a little unimmersive to be able to sell your baby for a couple hundred gold to any vendor in the game lol. Maybe set them so they can only be sold to a fence or something? That'd make sense that someone dealing in stolen goods wouldn't be above human trafficing, but Alvor trading a few steel ingots for a baby? Kinda feels wrong lol.

20 minutes ago, seiryuufang said:

Is there a way to make the babies quest items? I've tried quest alias scripting without success. I just think it's a little unimmersive to be able to sell your baby for a couple hundred gold to any vendor in the game lol. Maybe set them so they can only be sold to a fence or something? That'd make sense that someone dealing in stolen goods wouldn't be above human trafficing, but Alvor trading a few steel ingots for a baby? Kinda feels wrong lol.

The problem is that the babies are dynamically created and there's no cap to how many you can have. I'm not aware of a way to dynamically create quest aliases, so a quest item approach doesn't seem like the best option.

A better approach would be to add the VendorNoSale keyword to the baby items. Expanding that to only allow selling to fences without marking the item as stolen would be a neat trick; I'll see if I can figure something out there just because it's interesting.

On 10/1/2018 at 2:48 PM, Narue said:

If all goes well, I'd like to publish the next version sometime this week.

Thank you for this update. Answers the vast majority of what I'm looking for a pregnancy mod. Bonus is it seems to have resolved an issue with random CTD's that were occurring sometimes when pregnancy calculations were being run and a large number of NPC's were being tracked :)

9 hours ago, Narue said:

The problem is that the babies are dynamically created and there's no cap to how many you can have. I'm not aware of a way to dynamically create quest aliases, so a quest item approach doesn't seem like the best option.

A better approach would be to add the VendorNoSale keyword to the baby items. Expanding that to only allow selling to fences without marking the item as stolen would be a neat trick; I'll see if I can figure something out there just because it's interesting.

While that would work in theory, once the player gets the "Merchant" perk, all items are salable, even VendorNoSale items. Since that perk is so easy to obtain it almost makes VendorNoSale completely obsolete.

14 hours ago, fruttyx said:

I use fertility with Racemenu 2.7 (nioveride), Papyrutil 3.5 (for version SE 1.5.53), SKSE64 2.0.9, SkyUI, Flower Girls 2.1.0 + patch and bodyslide body UNPB generated by Bodyslide 64 on MO2 and I have no problems.

My loading order is first:
Flower girls.esm
SkyUI.esp
Racemenu.esp
Racemenuplugin.esp (XMPSE)
RacemenuHH.esp
SOS Vector .... esp
SOSRacemenu.esp
XMPSE.esp
Fertilitymode.esp
Fertilitymode_Flower girls.esp
Mod children TKAA.esp
Fertilitymode_Children.esp
And all this in my first 70 plugins out of 231 in total (849 mods installed).

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2018.04.17 - 14.24.13.21.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2018.06.03 - 18.50.52.42.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2018.06.03 - 21.51.02.39.png

What version of SKSE and Skyrim SE are you using?

absolutely excellent! Glad I found this right as I was about to start a new save!

*Does this one support TKAA/RS Children?

I ask because I don't want potatoes.

Also, I might look into converting hair for children models if I can find the time, so I'll let you know if I figure it out.

On 10/7/2018 at 7:36 PM, homast99 said:

I'm seem to be getting a bug where the baby doesn't grow up into a child. Has anyone else had this problem and is there a fix?

Yep, I've got the same problem.  I've had babies over 30 days old and still no child has appeared. 

I have the the Children mod installed as needed. I haven't allowed Skyrim to update beyond 1.5.50 and so have kept SKSE to only 2.00.8 and Papyrus to 3.5.  Doesn't seem to be any conflicts anywhere, but ....who knows?

I got a couple questions. Sorry if they've been answered before, it's late XD

Firstly, any way to trigger a pregnancy with a female/female SexLab scene with one of them as the father? I use some futa mods, and while I have my character's wife registered as male in SexLab, not sure if this mod realizes that.

Secondly, any way to set a 'default' race for the player's babies? For instance, if my player's spouse is argonian, can she specifically have argonian children?

Lastly, any chance of adding creature pregnancies? Maybe they only result in soul gems, or perhaps a miniature version of the creature as a follower?

13 hours ago, TheDeinonychus said:

I got a couple questions. Sorry if they've been answered before, it's late XD

Firstly, any way to trigger a pregnancy with a female/female SexLab scene with one of them as the father? I use some futa mods, and while I have my character's wife registered as male in SexLab, not sure if this mod realizes that.

Secondly, any way to set a 'default' race for the player's babies? For instance, if my player's spouse is argonian, can she specifically have argonian children?

Lastly, any chance of adding creature pregnancies? Maybe they only result in soul gems, or perhaps a miniature version of the creature as a follower?

First question: The mod has an inseminate spell that, as of the latest version, will register the PC as the "father" when the woman it's cast on conceives. This is a good workaround for Sexlab's trouble registering futa characters.

Second question: The race of the child is set by the race of the mother. Ergo, if the mother is Argonian, the child will be Argonian. There are no blended race settings at this time.

Last question: Narue has been asked this question before, but I don't know if it's been answered, so you'll have to wait for a response in that regard.

10 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

First question: The mod has an inseminate spell that, as of the latest version, will register the PC as the "father" when the woman it's cast on conceives. This is a good workaround for Sexlab's trouble registering futa characters.

Second question: The race of the child is set by the race of the mother. Ergo, if the mother is Argonian, the child will be Argonian. There are no blended race settings at this time.

Last question: Narue has been asked this question before, but I don't know if it's been answered, so you'll have to wait for a response in that regard.

I was meaning more of having the PC be the mother and the NPC as the 'father'. There's a self-inseminate spell, but it just registers the PC as the father.

Would like to see more options for race of the baby, but good!

Everything works okay, just a few things

I do not understand how to age a baby to child with the children patch. What do I need to do to trigger it?

I tried setting the baby object down, but it just yeeted itself across whiterun and I can't find it- maybe an option to find your child/baby like with a quest marker or something... heh.

There seems to be an issue when making your grown child a follower. Once I do that-- I can no longer interact with them. All dialogue options disappear!? 

Is this a conflict with the Immersive AFT mod or perhaps just a problem in terms of load order?  

I've noticed a few others mentioning a similar issue but haven't seen an answer yet.  

On 10/28/2018 at 11:33 PM, poplan said:

My character is pregnant (day 7 of 10) with no belly change.  (CBBE body) .. I just installed the SLIF and no change.

Is there a way to get the Fertility mod to 'redo' any belly/breast changes?

Under the Debug NPC tab there's an option to 'reset pregnant belly'. Can't remember if this just removes it totally or resets as in removes and then sets the belly scaling according to the belly scaling settings for the stage of pregnancy.

I still seem to have issues getting scaling working on CBBE, worked ok with UNP back in the day. Probably just need to run through it in more detail but I R Baboon at times ^_^

To get Belly Scaling to work with Skyrim SE + CBBE SE.

Requirements.

1. RaceMenu

2a. Bodyslide (build you preferred body type, curvy, slim or any other version you like, make sure you check Build Morphs option)

2b. Rebuild all clothes/outfits/armors too, or Belly scale will not show when dressed, make sure you check Build Morphs option)

3. Pick BodyMorph scaling option in Fertility Mode v1.5

WHY?

Because there is no Belly node in the body of CBBE SE, so the other options can't make the belly grow.

On 10/16/2018 at 10:02 AM, tjn67 said:

Yep, I've got the same problem.  I've had babies over 30 days old and still no child has appeared. 

I have the the Children mod installed as needed. I haven't allowed Skyrim to update beyond 1.5.50 and so have kept SKSE to only 2.00.8 and Papyrus to 3.5.  Doesn't seem to be any conflicts anywhere, but ....who knows?

Yup, I second this. Some guidelines on how the childrens plugin works would be helpful.

I tend to change the cycle more to my personal liking. I set fertile start and end to the same day. This doesn't seem to work?

Is sperm quality a multiplicative factor in pregnancy or just to determine paternity and a binary y/n to possibly? (Just a question).

Again, please reconsider periods. Just a notification that its that time would be something. A persuasion and disease resistance rebuff that goes away on equipping a towel (tampons don't seem to fit skyrim) would be great. Its all MCM configurable of course. We don't need the complexity of Beeing female. Just an acknowledgement that we (or at least our toons perhaps) are female, and all that entails!

Thanks for this mod. I love it.