Is there any problem with this and sex-lab seperate orgasm, or defeat or a combination of both of them?

Not that I'm aware of. SLSO and SexLab have native support. SexLab Light SE is supported with a patch, but any other SexLab mods you use with SexLab Light SE need to be made compatible for the differing orgasm event trigger.

well i like this mod but i seem to get a soft bug. i say soft as its  solvable by saving reload (works until i put clothes on) and or waiting (temporary sometimes immediately disappears again)/changing location, but i was wondering why the bump and boob augmentations randomly disappear after putting on clothes and then taking them off. is it that i have to wait for the mod to refresh? i have one other mod that affects boobs and bellies in a similar way milk economy. do you have patches for this?

also in the next update could you make the status change highlight be less intrusive in immersion more subtle.  

19 hours ago, twillinator1 said:

froze game when giving birth had to abort thoughts

Hmm, at what point did the game freeze, and what are your settings for pregnancy? The normal process would be a fade to black, then a birth message, then the optional naming dialog, the birth record is added, then birth items or an actor spawn, a completion event is fired, and birth is complete.

Also, when you reloaded, did the same thing happen, or was this an isolated incident?

if freezes when the first message box appears with he OK button, i have no cursor to click the ok bit and all i have is the game music playing in the background, i can alt tab out without having to ctrl alt del sign out. 

yes it happens every time.

the setting i have changed  highlight removed (false), debug (true), debug verbose (true), show messages (true), menstral cycle set to default, sleep insemination set to 40 and suprise to 4, pregnancy setting appear to be default, all are active in the miscellaneous section accept the top 2.

i also would like to ask if it matters which of the mod versions i've downloaded and if so which out of the long list should i have downloaded.

new info i have just removed the naming option and the game no longer freezes and i get the child and or gem however the baby item is a red cross  in the inventory and in game its not as shown on the mod page  but what i assume is as a missing assets as it looks like pyramids and squares. ill provide a pic if needed. 

This mod is working great now, thanks for your help earlier.  I will check the Nexus as well for newer versions in the future so I do not bother you when you all ready have it fixed :).  

I have tried a lot of pregnancy / inflation mods and this one is the one I will continue to use.  Its great from the messaging to the list of the people being tracked and the status.  Thanks for your work on this.

Two suggestions/requests

1) add an option for cum inflation, with the ability to set a value for the scale of the inflation.  This would round out the mod for me at least, maybe not for everyone though.

2) In the tracked actors list when one is pregnant add a number on the end for the days pregnant, as long as it is not to difficult or power hungry.

Thanks for your work, this mod rocks.

I am also freezing after a child is born. Has anyone found a fix for this? I tried with both my male and female character. As the male wherever I am in the world when the pregnancy happens the game freezes forcing me to restart and it happens again. As the female if I am having the child I am greeted with the your baby is born message but cannot press the ok.

UPDATE: Was able to stop the freezing by turning off the naming option but now there is no child after the pregnancy days are over. The NPC goes back to their regular cycle and its like there was never supposed to be a child at all.

Turning off the naming option for my female character gave me the baby so hopefully they grow up like they are supposed to also! =D

On 5/7/2018 at 6:22 AM, twillinator1 said:

if freezes when the first message box appears with he OK button, i have no cursor to click the ok bit and all i have is the game music playing in the background, i can alt tab out without having to ctrl alt del sign out. 

yes it happens every time.

the setting i have changed  highlight removed (false), debug (true), debug verbose (true), show messages (true), menstral cycle set to default, sleep insemination set to 40 and suprise to 4, pregnancy setting appear to be default, all are active in the miscellaneous section accept the top 2.

i also would like to ask if it matters which of the mod versions i've downloaded and if so which out of the long list should i have downloaded.

Having no cursor suggests something is going on with either message boxes or SkyUILib (perhaps another mod is incorrectly modifying and overwriting it). Are you running Better MessageBox Controls and Better Dialogue Controls?

On 5/7/2018 at 6:33 AM, twillinator1 said:

new info i have just removed the naming option and the game no longer freezes and i get the child and or gem however the baby item is a red cross  in the inventory and in game its not as shown on the mod page  but what i assume is as a missing assets as it looks like pyramids and squares. ill provide a pic if needed. 

A red cross suggests that the textures cannot be loaded or are missing. In this case I'd recommend a reinstall as well as reviewing other mods to see if they somehow overwrite or delete any of my files.

On 5/9/2018 at 2:56 AM, xenokplay said:

This mod is working great now, thanks for your help earlier.  I will check the Nexus as well for newer versions in the future so I do not bother you when you all ready have it fixed :).  

I have tried a lot of pregnancy / inflation mods and this one is the one I will continue to use.  Its great from the messaging to the list of the people being tracked and the status.  Thanks for your work on this.

Two suggestions/requests

1) add an option for cum inflation, with the ability to set a value for the scale of the inflation.  This would round out the mod for me at least, maybe not for everyone though.

2) In the tracked actors list when one is pregnant add a number on the end for the days pregnant, as long as it is not to difficult or power hungry.

Thanks for your work, this mod rocks.

1. I'm hesitant to do so given that Fertility Mode isn't an "adult" mod per se. Adding cum inflation would put it squarely in that category.
  2. That's totally doable, and a good idea. :smile:
On 5/9/2018 at 8:30 PM, Celedhring said:

BUG REPORT

Upgrading from Oldrim version of Fertility Mode from 1.4.0 to 1.4.8 resulted in my PC and her female followers' breasts going from their normal sizes to an A cup size.  I had to revert back to 1.4.0 to fix it. 

That's quite a jump. There were some big changes in how things are tracked and updated between those versions. :frown:

On 5/11/2018 at 8:36 PM, Novoj said:

I am also freezing after a child is born. Has anyone found a fix for this? I tried with both my male and female character. As the male wherever I am in the world when the pregnancy happens the game freezes forcing me to restart and it happens again. As the female if I am having the child I am greeted with the your baby is born message but cannot press the ok.

UPDATE: Was able to stop the freezing by turning off the naming option but now there is no child after the pregnancy days are over. The NPC goes back to their regular cycle and its like there was never supposed to be a child at all.

Turning off the naming option for my female character gave me the baby so hopefully they grow up like they are supposed to also! =D

Hmm, is your SkyUI up to the latest version? Do you have any other mods installed that offer an input dialog such as Name Your Own Horse?

On 5/12/2018 at 5:29 AM, Novoj said:

After sending my kid to training and when summoning them back to me they come back with a darker colored head. Is this a known issue?

Yes, I'm testing the next version(s) with fixes for that applied.

Don't know if it was intentional or not, but 1.4.11 cured my Khajit from having way to small Breasts.

After the first Insemination they just randomly returned to their originally intended size.

She got rather sensitive about looking like a little girl all that time, so thanks for that :-D

I dont believe I have any other naming mods and my SkuUI should be the latest. Also is the baby supposed to automatically be equiped to the NPC because I have to manually make them a follower to take the baby out of their inventory to see it.

• 2 weeks later...

hey, ive been asked to add support for FM/BPC to milkmod

how do i do it with something like

bool Function IsPregnant (Actor akActor)
	HentaiPregnancy HPQ = Quest.GetQuest("HentaiPregnancyQuest") as HentaiPregnancy
	int i = 0
	while i < HPQ.PregnantActors.Length
		if HPQ.PregnantActors[i].getState() == "Pregnant"
			if HPQ.PregnantActors[i].getMother() == akActor
				debug.Trace("MilkModEconomy HP Pregnancy: " + akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName())
				Return True
			endIf
		endIf
		i += 1
	endWhile
	Return False
EndFunction

?

or can it be done without dependency?

will it work in both LE/SE?

3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

hey, ive been asked to add support for FM/BPC to milkmod

how do i do it with something like

bool Function IsPregnant (Actor akActor)
	HentaiPregnancy HPQ = Quest.GetQuest("HentaiPregnancyQuest") as HentaiPregnancy
	int i = 0
	while i < HPQ.PregnantActors.Length
		if HPQ.PregnantActors[i].getState() == "Pregnant"
			if HPQ.PregnantActors[i].getMother() == akActor
				debug.Trace("MilkModEconomy HP Pregnancy: " + akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName())
				Return True
			endIf
		endIf
		i += 1
	endWhile
	Return False
EndFunction

?

or can it be done without dependency?

will it work in both LE/SE?

For FM the metrics are stored by StorageUtil, so it's a simple matter of checking the current pregnancy day:

if (StorageUtil.HasIntValue(akActor, "_JSW_FM_PregnantDay") && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(akActor, "_JSW_FM_PregnantDay") > 0)
	; Actor is pregnant in Fertility Mode
endIf

The key is unique, which means no dependencies are necessary and it'll work in both Oldrim and SSE, though I'd personally still do a GetFormFromFile to check for FM at least for purposes of logging.

BPC is harder because the metrics are stored as array properties in the _JSW_BPC_HandlerQuestScript, so you would need to either add BPC as a fake master or use GetFormFromFile to have access to those properties. The approach in the case of BPC would be:

_JSW_BPC_HandlerQuestScript bpc

if (IsSkyrimLE)
	bpc = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x02000D66, "Basic Pregnancy Cycle.esp") as _JSW_BPC_HandlerQuestScript
elseIf (IsSkyrimSE)
	bpc = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x03000D66, "Basic Pregnancy Cycle.esp") as _JSW_BPC_HandlerQuestScript
endIf

if (bpc)
  int index = bpc.ActiveNPCs.Find(akActor)

if (index >= 0 && bpc.ActiveNPCs[index] && bpc.PregnantDay[index] > 0)
      ; Actor is pregnant in Basic Pregnancy Cycle
  endIf
endIf

Both mods use the same tracking logic. If the pregnancy day is 0, the actor is not pregnant, and the pregnancy day should never be negative. If you have any plans to modify the tracking metrics, let me know so we can make sure those modifications don't break any of my algorithms. :)

Overwrote 146 with 148, no issues. Male toon can name kids, and they are tracked too, and finally belly scaling is working!

:D:D:D

Spoiler

(Still wish females had periods. Don't need effects (yuck), just a -20 speech & disease resist that goes away (to -0) on equipping sanitary item.)

Thanks for this mod! :D

Hi,

Should there be a limit to the number of actors that can be tracked?

I seem to have it one at 128, but I could swear I read somewhere that there was no limit.  If there is that is fine as 128 is a very large number to track but wanted to know if it should be limited to 128 or if my setup is not working correctly.

-XP