One request: Is it possible to alter the "Inseminate Woman" spell to have the female actor inseminated by the player?

This would solve the request by folks who want to be able to have futa characters inseminate npc women. Any means of doing this would be appreciated either by having an alternate version of the spell, instructions on how to change it via SSE edit, or a console command...

On 8/14/2018 at 12:31 AM, zawi82 said:

Hello ! I tried bodymorph for belly scaling and strangely it scales only the belly but not the breasts and it only updates the motphs on the game launch (reloading a save without relaunching the game doesn't update the body). Is it normal ? Thanks.

I know its more then a month since you posted this, but I just recently started using Fertility Mode myself and I noticed the same thing.

So I read the description back and forth and the comments...

In Bodymorph mode the following sliders are used: PregnancyBelly + BreastsSH, so I booted up my game and typed in showracemenu, went to CBBE Morphs and checked...

1. PregnancyBelly *check found it.

2. BreastsSH *do not exist as this name the sliders name is: BreastsNewSH

Went through the sourcefiles for Fertility Mode's scripts found that the following file contain these names: _JSW_FM_Utility.psc

I then changed 3 locations of BreastsSH to BreastsNewSH, saved, then compiled the script and replaced the old file, booted up my game.

Now the Breasts grow while my character is pregnant.

p.s

I'm using the newest CBBE SE (v1.4)

23 hours ago, PNo4 said:

I know its more then a month since you posted this, but I just recently started using Fertility Mode myself and I noticed the same thing.

In Bodymorph mode the following sliders are used: PregnancyBelly + BreastsSH, so I booted up my game and typed in showracemenu, went to CBBE Morphs and checked...

Went through the sourcefiles for Fertility Mode's scripts found that the following file contain these names: _JSW_FM_Utility.psc

I then changed 3 locations of BreastsSH to BreastsNewSH, saved, then compiled the script and replaced the old file, booted up my game.

p.s

Hello ! Thanks for quoting me and answering me, even if it is one month later I still have the same problem . Could you possibly share with me the modified files ? I've never touched to any script and I'm not sure if I could do it myself.

On 9/25/2018 at 2:17 PM, cap_wacky said:

One request: Is it possible to alter the "Inseminate Woman" spell to have the female actor inseminated by the player?

This would solve the request by folks who want to be able to have futa characters inseminate npc women. Any means of doing this would be appreciated either by having an alternate version of the spell, instructions on how to change it via SSE edit, or a console command...

That will be available in the next version. :)

On 9/28/2018 at 5:19 AM, PNo4 said:

p.s

Good info! I wasn't aware that the morph name changed between CBBE LE and CBBE SE, which seems to be the case. I've made that correction in the script and it will be included in the next release. This also gave me the chance to properly test CBBE SE. ;)

On 9/28/2018 at 10:10 PM, Arias Magnum said:

Hello, there is not enough patch with AFT dialogue in children there, you can not change clothes, you can not order something either. Do it please

Are we talking about children children, or adult children? The latter should fit into any follower framework, but the former will not by design. The children children are not actually companions, per se, they're simply NPCs with a basic follow package. The intention is to have them around until sent home or sent for training, but not allow them to assist you in adventuring.

On 9/30/2018 at 8:02 AM, Narue said:

That will be available in the next version. :)

Good info! I wasn't aware that the morph name changed between CBBE LE and CBBE SE, which seems to be the case. I've made that correction in the script and it will be included in the next release. This also gave me the chance to properly test CBBE SE. ;)

Are we talking about children children, or adult children? The latter should fit into any follower framework, but the former will not by design. The children children are not actually companions, per se, they're simply NPCs with a basic follow package. The intention is to have them around until sent home or sent for training, but not allow them to assist you in adventuring.

Any rough ETA on the next version? I know these things are often difficult to predict but are we talking days, weeks, a month or two? Thinking in terms of continuing with a current play through vs starting another one, etc...

1 hour ago, cap_wacky said:

Any rough ETA on the next version? I know these things are often difficult to predict but are we talking days, weeks, a month or two? Thinking in terms of continuing with a current play through vs starting another one, etc...

If all goes well, I'd like to publish the next version sometime this week.

On 9/30/2018 at 9:02 AM, Narue said:

This also gave me the chance to properly test CBBE SE. ;)

Hobs, ready the good folk.

We've a den of blasphemous non UNPB/TMB/UUNP loyalists!

SC_treefort.png

------

Been awhile, happy to report the post prego flat bewbs thing seems to have disappeared with the update(s) to the mod (and a mess of other mods too).  Aside from me having to get through to a 3rd cycle to see if the phantom tracked actor gets delisted everything seems to be working perfectly as intended.  No info lost, updated seemlessly even though I skipped an iteration or 2 and changed frameworks.  Pretty strong circumstantial evidence you practice some form of blackmagic, but; 

A well earned Star for you in the meantime :D

o-HELEN-FLANAGAN-570.jpg?1VKNOBSTICKER-100__36464.1491601219.png?cstar-sticker-png-8.png

Having an issue with this, 

My character seems to get Insemenated just fine, but there is never Sperm present when I check.  I can't even use the cheats to force Sperm or Pregnancy. 

I am using Flower Girls and Sex Labs.

Any help?

2 hours ago, Symplicified said:

Having an issue with this, 

My character seems to get Insemenated just fine, but there is never Sperm present when I check.  I can't even use the cheats to force Sperm or Pregnancy. 

I am using Flower Girls and Sex Labs.

Any help?

When your character is inseminated, is it through FlowerGirls or Sexlab animations? If it's FG, do you have the FlowerGirls patch? No patch is needed for Sexlab if it's the full version, as Sexlab is already natively supported. Without the FG patch though, there won't be the script hook needed to add sperm to your character.

For those not following the Nexus page, I have a bigly release in the works with an anticipated date of sometime this weekend. The release is only for the core mod (no changes yet to the children extension). Here are the current dev note items:

* Fixed a confusing log message concerning game day.
* Added all baby armors to the health check script.
* Fixed a bug with body morph breast scaling for CBBE SE.
* Removed the gender check for "fathers" in the insemination spell script. Now a female player can "father" children with NPCs.
* Increased the maximum node scale size from 8 to 12.
* Fully tested CBBE SE.
* Added volume control for the labor and baby sounds.
* Added a stillbirth chance/option.
* Tweaked default child names when naming is disabled (to avoid children extension breakage).
* Disabled the birth help message when child naming is enabled.
* Made the health threshold for babies dying in battle configurable.
* Tweaked MCM formatting and behavior.
* Removed the 128 tracked actor limit (it's now unlimited, yay!).
* Added an optional cell scan for adding tracked actors when polling in the current cell.
* Added optional automatic insemination of tracked actors with a configurable percentage.

That's a shit-ton of stuff, including a few huge features that were missing previously. I'm at the point where it's mostly in the testing stage, and the last remaining task before packaging is consolidating Papyrus log messages so they're displayed in a more review-friendly manner instead of the current event based display.

Sadly, there's no way I can facilitate a clean upgrade of versions given the changes, so this new release (almost assuredly to be version 1.5) will require a new save.

1 hour ago, Adviser69 said:

When your character is inseminated, is it through FlowerGirls or Sexlab animations? If it's FG, do you have the FlowerGirls patch? No patch is needed for Sexlab if it's the full version, as Sexlab is already natively supported. Without the FG patch though, there won't be the script hook needed to add sperm to your character.

I found the amount of files on here a bit confusing to be totally honest. 

I have the Flower Girls Patch, Children Patch (or mode whatever) and the SexLab patch.  And like I mentioned, I did get the Inseminated message when using flower girl.  However, nothing happens. I increased the Conception chance to 99%, used the Self inseminate spell, tried using the cheats but when I press them nothing happens. 

1 hour ago, Symplicified said:

I found the amount of files on here a bit confusing to be totally honest. 

I have the Flower Girls Patch, Children Patch (or mode whatever) and the SexLab patch.  And like I mentioned, I did get the Inseminated message when using flower girl.  However, nothing happens. I increased the Conception chance to 99%, used the Self inseminate spell, tried using the cheats but when I press them nothing happens. 

Okay, you do not need the Sexlab patch. That patch is for Sexlab Light, not the full release, and could be one of the contributors to your problem. The other thing I want to ask about is load order. Fertility Mode goes above any mod that alters children, and in turn those mods go above RaceMenu if you use it. Any Sexlab or FlowerGirls related plugins need to go closer to the bottom of your load list, just above the plugins that need to stay at the bottom.

33 minutes ago, Adviser69 said:

Okay, you do not need the Sexlab patch. That patch is for Sexlab Light, not the full release, and could be one of the contributors to your problem. The other thing I want to ask about is load order. Fertility Mode goes above any mod that alters children, and in turn those mods go above RaceMenu if you use it. Any Sexlab or FlowerGirls related plugins need to go closer to the bottom of your load list, just above the plugins that need to stay at the bottom.

Full release?  I am using Sexlab Light for SSE. 

Is this the incorrect version?

Alright, I am at a loss with this mod.  I tried the file from here, and Nexus, I removed all mods except SKSE, SkyUI and Papyrus and booted a new game, and STILL none of the insemination works.   Even the cheats to make my character pregnant or inseminated did not work. 

Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, Symplicified said:

Alright, I am at a loss with this mod.  I tried the file from here, and Nexus, I removed all mods except SKSE, SkyUI and Papyrus and booted a new game, and STILL none of the insemination works.   Even the cheats to make my character pregnant or inseminated did not work. 

Any suggestions?

PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions

You should probably drop SexLab SE light and pickup the 'real' one. 

By vinfamy (SL - Lite modder) was and is awesome for doing and uploading SL-lite, but IIR they only intended it to be used as a stop gap until a more-better option was presented.  They got SSE through a year or so of the dark ages of no-loven' and helped usher in a new dawn, but its achieved its goals and is on its way to retirement.

Anyways, SL-Lite did need a patch for fertility if I'm not mistaken, whereas SL-SE does not.  You'll need PapsUtil no matter what.

5 hours ago, Narue said:

Sadly, there's no way I can facilitate a clean upgrade of versions given the changes

93275-1535274254-1098649490.jpeg

5 hours ago, Narue said:

so this new release (almost assuredly to be version 1.5) will require a new save.

Thats not going to stop me from trying it on my old save!

:Raises fists:

~

Player.EquipItem Fly-Swatter

~

Bring on the bugs!

Hmm so I should uninstall the SL LITE and install this instead?  I did like Lite for its extra animations, such as some beast and others.  Does this come with those as well?  I am unsure of how to convert older files to the new SE system.

No.  Out of the can it has less animations than SL-Lite(fairly certain), however you can add SLAL and various animations(for example) to SL-SE.

SL-SE is more versatile, cycles through animations smoother and quicker and is needed for Devious Devices, Integration & Expansion, so...  Choice is yours.

That said, /w PapsUtil & the SL-Lite patch fertility should work for you.  If not reinstall PapsUtil and try again.

14 hours ago, Symplicified said:

Any suggestions?

If you don't want to go the whole hog and remove Lite and install full then try installing the latest Papyrus util. I had exactly the same problem and when I updated the problem went away - am now happily getting my companions in the soul gem way again ! Latest version is 3.5 and mine was 3.4

13 hours ago, Reibubba said:

If you don't want to go the whole hog and remove Lite and install full then try installing the latest Papyrus util. I had exactly the same problem and when I updated the problem went away - am now happily getting my companions in the soul gem way again ! Latest version is 3.5 and mine was 3.4

Is version 3.5 the newest version?  I thought I had the latest and still nothing.

On 10/6/2018 at 2:25 AM, MoonSpot said:

No.  Out of the can it has less animations than SL-Lite(fairly certain), however you can add SLAL and various animations(for example) to SL-SE.

SL-SE is more versatile, cycles through animations smoother and quicker and is needed for Devious Devices, Integration & Expansion, so...  Choice is yours.

That said, /w PapsUtil & the SL-Lite patch fertility should work for you.  If not reinstall PapsUtil and try again.

I will give it another shot, is 3.5 the newest version of PapsUtil?  From Nexus Mods?  I will try reinstalling again. 

EDIT: In my active effects menu it does seem to be working, but the MCM menu is broken I think.  Doesn't show anything about it and I don't get any pop up on screen.  Also there are no changes to my characters body.  What body model should I be using?  I use CBBE which I heard is incorrect.

I will give it another shot, is 3.5 the newest version of PapsUtil?  From Nexus Mods?  I will try reinstalling again. 

EDIT: In my active effects menu it does seem to be working, but the MCM menu is broken I think.  Doesn't show anything about it and I don't get any pop up on screen.  Also there are no changes to my characters body.  What body model should I be using?  I use CBBE which I heard is incorrect.

I use fertility with Racemenu 2.7 (nioveride), Papyrutil 3.5 (for version SE 1.5.53), SKSE64 2.0.9, SkyUI, Flower Girls 2.1.0 + patch and bodyslide body UNPB generated by Bodyslide 64 on MO2 and I have no problems.

My loading order is first:
Flower girls.esm
SkyUI.esp
Racemenu.esp
Racemenuplugin.esp (XMPSE)
RacemenuHH.esp
SOS Vector .... esp
SOSRacemenu.esp
XMPSE.esp
Fertilitymode.esp
Fertilitymode_Flower girls.esp
Mod children TKAA.esp
Fertilitymode_Children.esp
And all this in my first 70 plugins out of 231 in total (849 mods installed).

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2018.04.17 - 14.24.13.21.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2018.06.03 - 18.50.52.42.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2018.06.03 - 21.51.02.39.png

The newest version of PapyrusUtil is 3.5, which is for SSE 1.5.50 and SKSE 2.0.8. If you've updated to SSE 1.5.53 then you'll either need to roll back or wait for PapyrusUtil to get updated for the latest SKSE.

CBBE SE works fine. You'll want RaceMenu and BodySlide too. Then batch build your morphs in BodySlide and choose the BodyMorph scaling option in Fertility Mode.

7 minutes ago, Narue said:

The newest version of PapyrusUtil is 3.5, which is for SSE 1.5.50 and SKSE 2.0.8. If you've updated to SSE 1.5.53 then you'll either need to roll back or wait for PapyrusUtil to get updated for the latest SKSE.

CBBE SE works fine. You'll want RaceMenu and BodySlide too. Then batch build your morphs in BodySlide and choose the BodyMorph scaling option in Fertility Mode.

7 minutes ago, Narue said:

Yes Papyrutil in 3.5 needs the dll to be recompiled again for SE 1.5.53 and SKSE64 2.0.9 but easy to do even if you hit one. It's always the same thing with every update of this shit CC.