On 2/6/2023 at 2:56 PM, Michele Magus said:

I have seen this effect before when NPCs have magic and or damage resistance.

I am unsure why it does so as well.

I had a hunch it was magic resistance.   I know you can use blank files to remove say interior fog.  Mabey that's what I need to do here.  I guess I need to consult some professionals on how to address this issue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2023 at 12:09 AM, palar said:

you can try this: 

I tried quite a few times, manually drag and dropping the whole thing, manually putting the files to the places indicate in the path, downloading with mod manager, but nothing seems to work. The characters just squat like they used to.

11 minutes ago, Animonkey said:

I tried quite a few times, manually drag and dropping the whole thing, manually putting the files to the places indicate in the path, downloading with mod manager, but nothing seems to work. The characters just squat like they used to.

That one was for Legendary Edition. Two posts below that, Jgoftl converted it to SSE.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I want my character to get pregnant randomly. I try to test this and put random insemination for PC chance to 100% in MCM but my character is not getting pregnant.

I tried by changing MCM for random insemination for PC to 100%, NPC off, random insemination when sleep off, then set timescale to 5000 and waited for many days and many cycles but my character is not getting pregnant 

What can I do?

15 hours ago, howdoesthiswork said:

I want my character to get pregnant randomly. I try to test this and put random insemination for PC chance to 100% in MCM but my character is not getting pregnant.

I tried by changing MCM for random insemination for PC to 100%, NPC off, random insemination when sleep off, then set timescale to 5000 and waited for many days and many cycles but my character is not getting pregnant 

What can I do?

Not sure about the base mod, but I have used this with the fertility tweaks mod, it works with that

1 hour ago, howdoesthiswork said:

How does random insemination work for you? When does your character get pregnant during the cycle?

For me my character always shows conception chance 0%

Have to wait til ovulating. Try using the debug options to force it along. If that doesn't work something wrong with the mod.

On 6/9/2023 at 1:16 AM, ebbluminous said:

Have to wait til ovulating. Try using the debug options to force it along. If that doesn't work something wrong with the mod.

I've done some more testing and my character does get randomly inseminated (I see the ! in the widget), but still rare even though I changed base conception chance to max 20% and random insemination probability to max. However she never gets pregnant from it.

She gets pregnant through sex but never randomly

4 minutes ago, howdoesthiswork said:

I've done some more testing and my character does get randomly inseminated (I see the ! in the widget), but still rare even though I changed base conception chance to max 20% and random insemination probability to max. However she never gets pregnant from it.

She gets pregnant through sex but never randomly

It can happen, but it is not designed to be really high. If it was, it wouldn't be so... random.

If you really want to froce your character becoming pregnant, just the debug options