On 5/14/2021 at 12:26 PM, jpeters said:

one question: on the side of the fertility stage some times apear some charterers like: ! * what they mean?

On 5/14/2021 at 7:22 PM, Acornins said:

As an example, these are the four cycle designs where - is infertile, + is fertile, and ! is ovulation:

from here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13068?tab=description .

-

I have yet to actually get pregnant yet with this lol

@Acornins That's not quite correct. The mod description is an example of the cycles and the corresponding fertility of that day in the cycle, not the in-game symbols.

! = Inseminated (think of the exclamation mark as a sperm facing downwards)

* = Ovulation, and therefore the most likely time to become pregnant. (Think of the asterisk as an egg.) You want to be inseminated shortly before, or quickly after, ovulation begins if you want to become pregnant. The timeframe isn't as narrow as it seems, but can be easy to miss/avoid. Pregnancy is also not guaranteed, but is not hard to accomplish.

+ = Fertility Enhancement. This only happens after consuming a Potion of Fertility. Makes getting pregnant easier.

- = Fertility Damage/Reduction. This only happens when consuming a Potion of Contraception. Makes getting pregnant harder.

Edited by NymphoElf
15 hours ago, IronLycan said:

i need help nexus sais im missing RSkyrimChildren for this mod but i cant find that file anywhere

You do not need RSkyrimChildren for this mod

RSkyrim Children is an optional plugin

Edited by Fredfish
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there any way to get this mod to not de-register your character every time you change into werewolf beast form? My only option seems to be to avoid entering beast form for an entire cycle/pregnancy, which is unappealing and very difficult with moonight tales' forced shifting with lunar cycles. Would it be possible to instead just put the system on pause rather than setting you back to a random point in your cycle (and causing existing pregnancies to vanish without a trace)?

• 2 weeks later...

I am am not seeing the belly/breast scaling on my npc wife during pregnancy after building the bodyslide morphs (this is also true when she is naked and in multiple outfits). I also do not see any change when applying any of the other options to apply the same scaling. I checked this by using the debug impregnate with the settings set to a 1 day pregnancy then waiting 23 hours. No visible change at this point, but she did correctly give birth a moment later so that component is working.

I am currently running Skyrim VR with the appropriate Racemenu (no issues on that so far with anything else).

Is there a step I am missing? I did generate the bodyslide with the pregnancy sliders set to 0% on the max and min, but that shouldn't matter because NIO should be accessing the slider directly right?

Any help is appreciated!

13 hours ago, doopdoo said:

Its a shame this mod does not have proper kids or creature kids like BeeingFemale does and even then its creature mod never got ported, does nobody have interest in making an addon for Fertility Mode?

There's this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46820

and this:

Not sure what you mean by it not having proper kids. You can spawn hearthfire compatible children with it. Fixes and Tweaks recently added the ability to spawn specific children to specific couples.

15 hours ago, doopdoo said:

Its a shame this mod does not have proper kids or creature kids like BeeingFemale does and even then its creature mod never got ported, does nobody have interest in making an addon for Fertility Mode?

Proper kids? Are you kidding me? Beeing Females mini kids were one of it's worst features. They shrunk to smaller than the normal in game child actor size.

10 hours ago, CHIMiny Cricket said:

There's this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46820

and this:

Not sure what you mean by it not having proper kids. You can spawn hearthfire compatible children with it. Fixes and Tweaks recently added the ability to spawn specific children to specific couples.

Well it seemed to just give you the ability to summon a small adult instead of a child actor

8 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

Proper kids? Are you kidding me? Beeing Females mini kids were one of it's worst features. They shrunk to smaller than the normal in game child actor size.

It would be nice if they would be like Sexout Pregnancy where they can grow up into adults to be followers (and partake in making more kids with their mom) and I like the idea of me and npcs having puppies

4 hours ago, doopdoo said:

Well it seemed to just give you the ability to summon a small adult instead of a child actor

It would be nice if they would be like Sexout Pregnancy where they can grow up into adults to be followers (and partake in making more kids with their mom) and I like the idea of me and npcs having puppies

Trust me, I've been trying to find similar mods. There used a WIP mod for LE called Growing Up in Skyrim that allowed you to start as a child and actually grow up. But it hasn't been updated since 2014 and no one has even attempted porting it for SE that I've seen. I liked Beeing Female on LE because of it's immersiveness and the children didn't affect the adoption system but it had so many flaws. With FM you can have children up to the allowable adopted amount for your game (either the standard 2 or the modded increases of up to 6 for HMA or up to 24 through an adoption mod from Schaken Mods) before they switch to growing the baby item up into a summonable adult. There's supposedly a mod that allows the already in game Heartfire Adoption kids to grow up and become adults but it's hard to get that mod to properly work.

On 8/23/2021 at 4:50 AM, VOYAG said:

is there a labor animation?

mine is just standing there doing nothing

There is, but it's turned off by default and it's not all that impressive. The girl just hunches down with her hands over her head like she's scared, then a few seconds later BAM, kid's born. I recall BeeingFemale had a proper labor/birth animation where the girl would automatically strip then lay down with her legs spread wide as if she's actually giving birth. I would love if that or some similar animation could be modded in.

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot get this mod to recognize my male pc or any of my followers, or any in game npcs. I've reinstalled several times, I've moved it up and down my load order, I've checked and unchecked every box and nada. When I forced the mod to treat him as female I got the heads up display to work, but that's it. Anyone have any ideas?

On 8/24/2021 at 7:11 PM, AlfredoJones said:

There is, but it's turned off by default and it's not all that impressive. The girl just hunches down with her hands over her head like she's scared, then a few seconds later BAM, kid's born. I recall BeeingFemale had a proper labor/birth animation where the girl would automatically strip then lay down with her legs spread wide as if she's actually giving birth. I would love if that or some similar animation could be modded in.

Look on page 36 and you will find two patches for both versions of Skyrim that allow your character to give birth using the beeing female birthing animation.