Hi, trying out this mod and though it starts fine, I just cant get the animations to run. Specifically at the beginning where she forces her new slave to masturbate. My toon doesnt move. Then later on after she takes her slave to her lair, the mod simply stays in an endless loop where she is humming an VERY annoying tune. 

I have the FNIS, SexLab, and ZAZ (v8) all loaded so what am I doing wrong? 

Thanks!

41 minutes ago, gcortez13 said:

This mod seems to disable the external camera (numpad 3) right when its turned on.  Shouldn't that be reserved for "puppet" path?  If I turn on the mod I can't go external even from a brand new game without touching the mods content.

There is a bug related to that. I'll have it fixed in the next version.

Evilynn, if you want special cuffs, or stuff like in DD, let me know that. I suggest to make use of DDassets, because it is soft-dependent of ZAP like usually. The version 2.9 is running perfectly and spends HDT "clothing" besides "normal clothing and has all the basic and SERIOUS stuff of piercings and plugs if wanted. I want also to add a stuff LIKE a straight-jacket and a "MUMMY" -whole-body bondage later (this both will come in SKYRIM-clothing textures).

The modern stuff like the "spreaders" should also be getting alternatives in future: wooden yoke (s), wooden and leather or texture "restraints" instead of some modern parts. This stuff is then fully compatible with the existing animations and it´s compatibility to sexLab.

I wish you all a nice christmas time:-)

9 hours ago, t.ara said:

Evilynn, if you want special cuffs, or stuff like in DD, let me know that. I suggest to make use of DDassets, because it is soft-dependent of ZAP like usually. The version 2.9 is running perfectly and spends HDT "clothing" besides "normal clothing and has all the basic and SERIOUS stuff of piercings and plugs if wanted. I want also to add a stuff LIKE a straight-jacket and a "MUMMY" -whole-body bondage later (this both will come in SKYRIM-clothing textures).

The modern stuff like the "spreaders" should also be getting alternatives in future: wooden yoke (s), wooden and leather or texture "restraints" instead of some modern parts. This stuff is then fully compatible with the existing animations and it´s compatibility to sexLab.

I wish you all a nice christmas time:-)

I have included DDassets (and only the assets) in my dev setup per your recommendation - though I'm not using anything from it yet.

I would love some "magic based" cuffs, ankle bands, and collars.

I'd like them to function exactly like the normal ones, except have runes on them, and they don't have chains.

It's simply a theming difference.. minus chains, plus magic runes.

The leashing collar from Paradise Halls is a great example of what I'm talking about (see image below)

Spreader bars that work the same way would be nice as well!

Several different rune colors would be nice as well. I could use that for ranking system. My color suggestions - in order of preference - is one of more of the following colors: Red, White, Blue, Green, and Yellow

collar.thumb.png.63726533475272879a99548aa1c51350.png

I need more time to really know what else I need.

I should play with blender later and learn how to do animations. I have a few of custom animations I'd like to add, and I have no idea how hard it would be to create these examples...

For example:

1) A toy kneeling while holding a book for her Mistress to read. (I'm hoping this will be a reasonable learning project for me later)

2a) A toy laying down with a book propped up on her for Mistress to read. (To place in bed next to Evilynn)

2b) Same as above, but mistress is idly playing with her toy wile reading the book.

3) Mistress laying down mostly ignoring a toy pleasuring her. Bonus points for reading a book held by (1) or (2) at the same time.

1 hour ago, Evilynn said:

I need more time to really know what else I need.

I should play with blender later and learn how to do animations. I have a few of custom animations I'd like to add, and I have no idea how hard it would be to create these examples...

For example:

1) A toy kneeling while holding a book for her Mistress to read. (I'm hoping this will be a reasonable learning project for me later)

2a) A toy laying down with a book propped up on her for Mistress to read. (To place in bed next to Evilynn)

2b) Same as above, but mistress is idly playing with her toy wile reading the book.

3) Mistress laying down mostly ignoring a toy pleasuring her. Bonus points for reading a book held by (1) or (2) at the same time.

If you want to "dive" into animation . p.m. me - I can probably help ...in some days:-)...

A "toy" is the sub as I could read?...book reading is an offset animation ingame -or you can use the vanilla idles (standing)...reading in bed is MUCH more complicated-you need the book to be an animation object-same for different new animations, where the "slave" is coming with new animations. Then you define a keyword for that animation (xyzReadingBook) to collect that points...

Special material like the collars and special cuffs have of course place inside of zap. I´ll load the mod you have talked about and will have a look at the things there...IF you have an art design of what you like, you can put it here or send me p.m. Then I´ll prepare a collar and then we can look if it suits your wishes. I´m specially very well in "glass-shiny-stuff"-you can get the deco lightning and the surrounding could be cromed-steel, dark-steel or golden....we can interrupt the metal with your motive and let it "see-through" with a glass impression...something like that....

21 hours ago, t.ara said:

If you want to "dive" into animation . p.m. me - I can probably help ...in some days:-)...

A "toy" is the sub as I could read?...book reading is an offset animation ingame -or you can use the vanilla idles (standing)...reading in bed is MUCH more complicated-you need the book to be an animation object-same for different new animations, where the "slave" is coming with new animations. Then you define a keyword for that animation (xyzReadingBook) to collect that points...

Special material like the collars and special cuffs have of course place inside of zap. I´ll load the mod you have talked about and will have a look at the things there...IF you have an art design of what you like, you can put it here or send me p.m. Then I´ll prepare a collar and then we can look if it suits your wishes. I´m specially very well in "glass-shiny-stuff"-you can get the deco lightning and the surrounding could be cromed-steel, dark-steel or golden....we can interrupt the metal with your motive and let it "see-through" with a glass impression...something like that....

Yes, toy = sub in this context.

I like the idea of dark steel and of crystal (glass?) looking collars and cuffs.

I don't have a specific request on the design. Basically, magical looking runes going around the collar/cuff.

The image is just an example, not a request for these specific runes.

rune.jpg

On 12/26/2017 at 2:55 PM, Evilynn said:

Yes, toy = sub in this context.

I like the idea of dark steel and of crystal (glass?) looking collars and cuffs.

I don't have a specific request on the design. Basically, magical looking runes going around the collar/cuff.

The image is just an example, not a request for these specific runes.

rune.jpg

Wouldn't Daedric script be more in keeping with Evil Lynn's thinking?. She's half way to Molog Bal already.  (in fact you could  have a lot of fun with Lynn pushing some lesbain dom version of Molog lol)

18 hours ago, RJLbwb said:

Wouldn't Daedric script be more in keeping with Evil Lynn's thinking?. She's half way to Molog Bal already.  (in fact you could  have a lot of fun with Lynn pushing some lesbain dom version of Molog lol)

Defiantly an interesting thought, but I'm leaning towards no, at least right now.

Evilynn has her own plans for her victims souls, and they don't include allowing Molag Bal to consume them.

That said, I'm still on the fence. I think I'll let the ideas simmer, and come back to them later...

After all, while she wouldn't worship him/her/it... She would have no problem making deals for knowledge, the only thing she actually loves.

On 12/25/2017 at 8:43 PM, t.ara said:

I do want to dive into animation. I've realized that I can't tell the story I want without custom animations.

I'll send you a PM in a bit with a few questions. :smile:

PROGRESS UPDATE:

If you have played what I've done so far, you probably realize that I'm trying to tell a story.

In fact, the victim path feels more like an extended cut scene than anything else. The player doesn't get to make any choices, and isn't allowed to do anything after Evilynn takes control.

Once I'm a little farther along things will open up, and Evilynn will no longer spend all of her time in your body, but I'm constantly running into problems trying to get scenes to play as I want. A big part of this problem is animations. I tried to create the scenes I want using existing animations, but they just don't fit my needs. I don't want to just turn the screen black and have the story appear on the screen, and so...

I've decided that I need custom animations for some of things. Because of this, I need to stop and learn animations.

I expect this to be slow, but it will be worth it in the end.

I've added a few teaser images for the "Capture Sara" questline below...
Note: The images are in Evilynn's updated Lair.

paralysis.png

paralysis2.png

paralysis3.png

On 1.1.2018 at 4:21 AM, Evilynn said:

PROGRESS UPDATE:

If you have played what I've done so far, you probably realize that I'm trying to tell a story.

In fact, the victim path feels more like an extended cut scene than anything else. The player doesn't get to make any choices, and isn't allowed to do anything after Evilynn takes control.

Once I'm a little farther along things will open up, and Evilynn will no longer spend all of her time in your body, but I'm constantly running into problems trying to get scenes to play as I want. A big part of this problem is animations. I tried to create the scenes I want using existing animations, but they just don't fit my needs. I don't want to just turn the screen black and have the story appear on the screen, and so...

I've decided that I need custom animations for some of things. Because of this, I need to stop and learn animations.

I expect this to be slow, but it will be worth it in the end.

I've added a few teaser images for the "Capture Sara" questline below...
Note: The images are in Evilynn's updated Lair.

paralysis.png

paralysis2.png

paralysis3.png

sounds a bit like she is talking about modding skyrim :smiley:

What she realy thought, " I enjoy modding skyrim, and this will be a special mod. Its painful, and a lot of work..."

13 hours ago, Evilynn said:

I do want to dive into animation. I've realized that I can't tell the story I want without custom animations.

I'll send you a PM in a bit with a few questions. :smile:

so, I answered and you can send a next message, if you´re done:-)

On 26.12.2017 at 12:36 AM, Evilynn said:

I have included DDassets (and only the assets) in my dev setup per your recommendation - though I'm not using anything from it yet.

I would love some "magic based" cuffs, ankle bands, and collars.

I'd like them to function exactly like the normal ones, except have runes on them, and they don't have chains.

It's simply a theming difference.. minus chains, plus magic runes.

The leashing collar from Paradise Halls is a great example of what I'm talking about (see image below)

Spreader bars that work the same way would be nice as well!

Several different rune colors would be nice as well. I could use that for ranking system. My color suggestions - in order of preference - is one of more of the following colors: Red, White, Blue, Green, and Yellow

collar.thumb.png.63726533475272879a99548aa1c51350.png

SUCH A SWEETY FACE ...;-))

On 1/3/2018 at 11:13 AM, unholygrinchofdoom said:

I predicted this would be one of the best mods on LL :smile: . Can we get an update pleeeaaase, lmfao i log in to see where your project is every day.

I'm trying, but work and life are not cooperating. Next week I expect to start learning animation.

On the plus side, while I've spent a lot of time the last two weeks away from my main computer, I did write a story about Evilynn.

The History of Evilynn: Tia’tha's Story

First of all: GREAT STUFF!!! I like your story telling but a bit more interaction in the future would be nice. But I played the submissive part, freed the poor girl and for this path and your intentions, it is right.

I also found the space-time shifted home quite interesting. You are a very interesting person.

Sara's dialogue wasn't audible at the end, but this is due to WIP. Sometimes the script took a little bit too long. There were some lags. But OK, I really enjoyed it, after realizing that I had to kill the two Reavers - taking the right sword with me. Very well thought, I can only agree to others: Big potential. This is what I  want to see in BDSM Skyrim. The PC should be not only dominant but should also be punished as ITF is already adding as WIP too.

Text to voice is not perfect - especially volume levels sometimes - but I found it absolutely OK. Check the volume levels of Sara and Lynn.

I wish you all the best and this mod is working as a WIP better, than many other mods as final mods I know. I use 191 mods and counting...played 0.1.2

Keep up the good work and I give you a hypnotic order: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOU ARE DOING EXCELLENT - Doc Mabuse.... :smiley: which might fit well into your story...

Didn't try your beta yet, justt read the background story and like it. :smile:

While afaik none of them is what you described, maybe those animations could save you some work or just add to the atmosphere. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81568

They're rather pieceful, but the difference between sleeping and passed out is... fluent. ;)

And some sexy household animations can't be completely wrong for a submissive toy either. :smile:

*edit: permission to use anything from those animations is given by default, just credits required. 

And another mod you might like (and is often forgotten) to use is display model. First two pictures are with interaction (and there are some more/variations) but ofc you can use it without. No idea about permission or if it would need to be a requirement, though.

dmpoes.jpg

dmposes.jpg

dmposes2.jpg