Update released.

It now has a MCM menu, and debug options that will allow you to jump to different quests. I use that for testing.

Most of the work and changes are all behind the scenes, but there are a couple more quests. Please let me know what you think, and feel free to offer suggestions.

The last quest is rough, and does not yet feel nearly as smooth as the previous ones. I'm looking forward to the next few quests... 

So I am very enthusiastic, you have done it all very lovingly!
The dungeon is way too bright for my taste, that should be darker and more dilapidated.
Please keep it up, I'm really looking forward to a sequel! :-)

Edit:

PS: For me, everything works fine until the end of the current part.

One more thing, when I took over this whistling, a wolf attacked me.

I had a companion at my side who killed him, but I do not know how it would have been without my companion.

Hi, I just wanted to say thank you for the work you've put into this mod, its very well done and entertaining.  Minor point on a purely personal view... would it be possible to have the player blue aura as either an option or occasional.  As a third person view player, I find it rather off putting, despite being a very nice touch.  I look forward to further updates.

3 hours ago, Krynn said:

So I am very enthusiastic, you have done it all very lovingly!
The dungeon is way too bright for my taste, that should be darker and more dilapidated.
Please keep it up, I'm really looking forward to a sequel! :-)

Edit:

PS: For me, everything works fine until the end of the current part.

One more thing, when I took over this whistling, a wolf attacked me.

I had a companion at my side who killed him, but I do not know how it would have been without my companion.

That's good to hear. I agree about the brightness, I just don't yet understand why it's bright. I have it set to be darker than the first one, but I had higher priorities at the time (last night)

For the wolf, are you sure it attacked you and not your companion? When under control all combat should not trigger. It's part of Skyrim.

That said, I've learned not to trust the documentation, and it might be possible under some circumstances.

Side note: companions.... Right now I ignore them, but they will cause problems. I'll end up sending them home after the possession.

40 minutes ago, styxertrix said:

Hi, I just wanted to say thank you for the work you've put into this mod, its very well done and entertaining.  Minor point on a purely personal view... would it be possible to have the player blue aura as either an option or occasional.  As a third person view player, I find it rather off putting, despite being a very nice touch.  I look forward to further updates.

That's no problem. I'm not sure how well toggling it on and off will work (to may only change next time you're possessed.) But I'll add it in.

Later on the arua let's you know where Evilynn is, both for scenes, and just walking around the lair.

Right now it's just the two of you, so but later on it will let you walk into a room with six victims and know where Evilynn is.

It just occurred to me... The current version ends up releasing player control in the lair.... But the exit is blocked. Oops.

I'd like to know if the size of the lair is causing problems (use the menu to open everything up if you want to explore).

I'll break it into even more floors if I need to.

Doors to other floors currently do nothing, so if you see one that acts broken, that's why.

1 hour ago, Evilynn said:

That's good to hear. I agree about the brightness, I just don't yet understand why it's bright. I have it set to be darker than the first one, but I had higher priorities at the time (last night)

For the wolf, are you sure it attacked you and not your companion? When under control all combat should not trigger. It's part of Skyrim.

That said, I've learned not to trust the documentation, and it might be possible under some circumstances.

Side note: companions.... Right now I ignore them, but they will cause problems. I'll end up sending them home after the possession.

That's right, the wolf only attacked my companion! Sorry about that!

Hello ! (im french, so sorry for my grammar and other problems).

I have a little probleme with your mod, when I'm going to Evilynn's Lair with Sara, my character need to use an electric power (for be teleport in Evelynn's Lair), and when he use it, my character dont move at all, and he finnaly crash after some second. So why i can't going to Evelynn's Lair ? 

(Thx a lot for youre work :D)

4 hours ago, Evilynn said:

It just occurred to me... The current version ends up releasing player control in the lair.... But the exit is blocked. Oops.

I'd like to know if the size of the lair is causing problems (use the menu to open everything up if you want to explore).

I'll break it into even more floors if I need to.

Doors to other floors currently do nothing, so if you see one that acts broken, that's why.

Thanks for clearing that up. And from what i have seen of the mod so far, well done.

You can at least see the next part by skipping to it in the menu. It's called something like "Sara arrives at lair" in the debug menu.

It's an AI package running on the player, and it should cast the spell and the lair appear. 

If you don't mind, try restarting that quest and see if it works the second time. Menu, debug, and the quest is called something like "travel to lair"

I'm on my phone, so I don't have the exact names.

FYI: you need to close the menu for the quest to start. 

As I said before, you made this Mod with a lot of love and everyone who plays it immediately sees it! :-)
The only thing I miss a bit is a little more initiative... at the moment it runs like in a movie and you can only watch.
You know for sure what I mean by that.

With the update it works like a charm. Just some verification, does it clash with Paradise Halls? That aside, the lair quest. Upon entering the chamber with the soul gem, I had to reload the save file after saving to play the scenes. The animations have a faulty trigger. If you could look into it, that would be great. If you need anything from me, let me know and I will see about trying to get it.

Take away from this, I concur with Krynn, having control over the camera pitch only is really off putting. I love what I have seen, very well written, very good use of animation. Have you tried asking a friend as a voice actor? While the TTS is a great tone of voice for Evilynn, it sometimes off puts spaces and makes it hard to understand. Then Susan/Sara(maybe a typo in narrative box) has the same basic tone. First time using it, and I am impressed with what was done. As I play more, I'll send more feedback.

15 hours ago, noblahblahblahnopeblahblah said:

The mod is working now thanks. Didnt need mcm or debug to start. I cant "wake up" to leave the dreamscape though after selecting to be partner. Or is it intentional for now?

It should automatically take you out at the end of the scene.

Where is it stopping?

Because you asking for feedback here is my personal opinion: 

Just a remark from my side regarding the dungeon. The Dungeon is way to big. I don't know all your plans but currently i don't think that you can decorate and fill every room. I would reduce it and expand with a room if you need to. Keep it small but with a good atmosphere. 

And are sure you want to go with the Dwemer Style? If i got the Story and your intention right i would use the castle assets for creating an old Lair. I don't thinks Evelynn would live in a simple cave.  I was thinking about different styles i already seen and  i could assume that she would build a lair like the Miraak Dungeon. (less Dragon themed ofc.) A Castle in the mountain. 

but as i opened the post, just my personal opinion :-)

Keep up the project. I'm interested in the story because the mod idea itself is fresh and interesting. 

P.S. Can you disable the wolves? They are attacking in the scene not sure if it's intentional or just normal wolves. 

2 hours ago, danta said:

Just so you know I crashed a few times trying to get the girl to walk into the cell. Took me to the 3rd attempt to get through.

In what way did it crash? An actual crash to the desktop? Spell failed cast? Something else?

12 minutes ago, corvusbray said:

With the update it works like a charm. Just some verification, does it clash with Paradise Halls? That aside, the lair quest. Upon entering the chamber with the soul gem, I had to reload the save file after saving to play the scenes. The animations have a faulty trigger. If you could look into it, that would be great. If you need anything from me, let me know and I will see about trying to get it.

Take away from this, I concur with Krynn, having control over the camera pitch only is really off putting. I love what I have seen, very well written, very good use of animation. Have you tried asking a friend as a voice actor? While the TTS is a great tone of voice for Evilynn, it sometimes off puts spaces and makes it hard to understand. Then Susan/Sara(maybe a typo in narrative box) has the same basic tone. First time using it, and I am impressed with what was done. As I play more, I'll send more feedback.

As far as I know it does not clash with Paradise Halls. I love Paradise Halls, but for development I'm running a limited set of mods.

Responding to your TTS and camera questions below.

4 hours ago, Krynn said:

As I said before, you made this Mod with a lot of love and everyone who plays it immediately sees it! :-)
The only thing I miss a bit is a little more initiative... at the moment it runs like in a movie and you can only watch.
You know for sure what I mean by that.

Yes, I know exactly what your talking about. A lot of the problem is simply where we are in the story. Right now Evilynn is using you like a puppet, as her own body. The intent in the story is for you to be a passenger in your own body until she has a second victim to play with. The current content ends just as she leaves your body. 

She will control you at times, but this stretch is basically as bad as I expect it to get. Normally you get choices - she will enjoy forcing the player to choose between two terrible choices. I hope to offer most of the out-of-lair quests in two versions... "I'll fight her every step of the way", aka: "You spend the quest riding in your own body and being punished" and the "I'll obey her so that I can at least choose lesser evils."

I'd love to have actual voice acting, but at this time it's just not reasonable... There are currently multiple problems...

1) The dialog is still changing a lot. - It's out of the question until the dialog is stable.
2) The content (not just sex, not just BDSM, but torture, and rape) - I can't just go to one of the voice actor sites and hire someone to do the lines.
3) Cost - It's not cheap.
4) That said... If anyone is interested in doing the voice acting let me know... :smile:

In time I hope to solve these problems, but that's not something coming soon.

Later on I'll release two version of the mod. One with only Evilynn TTS voiced, and the other with everyone TTS voiced, but that's a couple releases down the road.

33 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

Because you asking for feedback here is my personal opinion: 

Just a remark from my side regarding the dungeon. The Dungeon is way to big. I don't know all your plans but currently i don't think that you can decorate and fill every room. I would reduce it and expand with a room if you need to. Keep it small but with a good atmosphere. 

And are sure you want to go with the Dwemer Style? If i got the Story and your intention right i would use the castle assets for creating an old Lair. I don't thinks Evelynn would live in a simple cave.  I was thinking about different styles i already seen and  i could assume that she would build a lair like the Miraak Dungeon. (less Dragon themed ofc.) A Castle in the mountain. 

but as i opened the post, just my personal opinion :-)

Keep up the project. I'm interested in the story because the mod idea itself is fresh and interesting. 

P.S. Can you disable the wolves? They are attacking in the scene not sure if it's intentional or just normal wolves. 

I originally made the lair so large because of problems I expected to have coding many (100's) of scenes. I don't want to make furniture magically appear as needed for a scene, and when you add in furniture, 5-20 location markers, and things like that it quickly becomes unmanageable in a smaller location - before adding in decorations.

That said, I've figured out better ways to solve most of these problems, so I don't need it to be as large as it is anymore. Now I plan to have 10 sets of generic "scene", and each running scene uses one set to control actor movement. Then I can use the same room for many scenes that match the furniture/location, so I can use a lot less in the way of rooms.

That said, I do want it to be large enough to feel like a city. By the end I want to have 50+ people in the lair, and multiple scenes running at the same time. 

The current layout does NOT feel like a town, it's just a lot of rooms.

I'm going to redesigning it feels more like a few hubs around a centralized set of Rooms for Evilynn and her Partner and/or Henchmen. I'll have places with magical lighting strong enough to grow plants for farming, a source of water, things like that.

When I start on that, I'll take a look at the castle assets, and see how I like them. I do like the Dwemer style, but the brightness of the current lair is driving me crazy. It's on my short list to fix!

Oh, and the wolves: I may do that. I "shouldn't" need to, but that's an easy solution to the problem.

48 minutes ago, Evilynn said:

I've been thinking about how to show Evilynn's emotions with her flat TTS voice.

What about having dialog read like this:

[Amused] Just what do you think you can do to stop me?

Same thing for the other NPC's.

Bring on the Elcor~ That would definitely help, for the moment.

2 hours ago, Evilynn said:

That said, I do want it to be large enough to feel like a city. By the end I want to have 50+ people in the lair, and multiple scenes running at the same time. 

If that's the long-run goal, have you considered having an internal economy where you can buy, for example, enchanted torture devices that you can wear to enhance abilities as the cost of suffering the pain of wearing them? You could even have characters pay for the items by letting themselves be raped or tortured instead of paying with gold.