SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

Guest tomm434

I don't understand the problem here.

What's the difference between:

if eval (1 == call fnSexoutActorValid Myself)
else
    return
endif

and

if eval (1 != call fnSexoutActorValid Myself)
  return
endif

In both variants if function returns any value than 1, script will stop.

Oh bugger an empty if for an else? Who does that. :P

I've only done that a few times but it always irked me inside somehow, so the few times I did do it were because I was putting something in there later and then put a comment in there so I would notice it :)

Hi Pride,

I was test driving the updated Spunk and, while checking the console, I came across these errors. They look similar to what tomm434 had? Unfortunately I didn't have debug on and in the console I couldn't find the "call" thingie. The sex event happened without a problem.

I am using beta10 and the latest versions of everything else (including Spunk 0.9).

Also I found another weird/ misalligned animation before I noticed these errors.

GetEVSt: sexout-amra.esm

GetEVFl: 903.00000

Should I post animation issues here or, in this case since it is sexout-amra, on Amra's thread? Or is there a special thread for the Sexout-Amra file?

~ V.

post-487896-0-78536100-1429770923_thumb.jpg

(Odessa) Are  the Amra 3-ways being excluded from the random picker?

I have yet to see his oral-vaginal, double handjob, or anal-vaginal animations.

There was also a vanilla oral-vaginal with open mouth (5401, 5402?) which

lined up pretty damn good with older Sexout versions which seems to be MIA

Animation 1932 launched as a 3way, with one actor standing motionless and

the other two engaged in a standing male/female face to face that I recognized

as a valid 2 way animation.

@Vachnic: Amra903 looks like this for me:

post-158171-0-90371200-1429810293_thumb.jpg

The alignment isn't perfect (penis clips, in particular), but it doesn't look too bad to me.

@Panthercom: Sexout-Amra.esp adds all its animations to the random picker, the following are 3P animations:

; 3 P
    let Actors   := ar_List "male", "both", "male"
    let Flags    := ar_List "dp", "lay", "vaginal", "anal"
    let Pen      := ar_Map "ato"::"b", "ain"::"anus", "cto"::"b", "cin"::"genital"
    let Anim_Def := ar_Map "idx"::5301 "idle"::"Amra5301" "desc"::"Facing down and sandwiched" "actors"::actors "flags"::flags "pen"::Pen
    call fnSexoutAddAnim Anim_Def

let Actors   := ar_List "male", "both", "both"
    let Flags    := ar_List "doggy", "lay", "vaginal", "anal", "love"
    let Pen      := ar_Map "ato"::"b", "ain"::"genital"
    let Anim_Def := ar_Map "idx"::5302 "idle"::"amra3pMFFDoggy" "desc"::"Two ladies cuddling while one guy screws them" "actors"::actors "flags"::flags "pen"::Pen

let Actors   := ar_List "male", "both", "female"
    let Flags    := ar_List "eat", "oral", "vaginal", "anal", "kiss", "facesit", "cowgirl"
    let Pen      := ar_Map "ato"::"b", "ain"::"genital", "cto"::"a", "cin"::"mouth"
    let Anim_Def := ar_Map "idx"::5303 "idle"::"amra3pFFM" "desc"::"Man takes both a cowgirl and a queen" "actors"::actors "flags"::flags "pen"::Pen

let Actors   := ar_List "male", "both", "both"
    let Flags    := ar_List "oral", "blow", "kneel"
    let Pen      := ar_Map "ato"::"b", "ain"::"mouth" ; , "ato"::"c", "ain"::"mouth" *Yeah, that won't work ;)
    let Anim_Def := ar_Map "idx"::5304 "idle"::"amra3pBJ" "desc"::"Two ladies kneel and take turns fellating man" "actors"::actors "flags"::flags "pen"::Pen

let Actors   := ar_List "male", "both", "male"
    let Flags    := ar_List "nonpen", "handjob", "kneel", "facial"
    let Pen      := ar_Map "ato"::"b", "ain"::"hand", "cto"::"b", "cin"::"hand"
    let Anim_Def := ar_Map "idx"::5305 "idle"::"amra3PHJ" "desc"::"Kneel and give two hand jobs at once" "actors"::actors "flags"::flags "pen"::Pen

Because of the required actor genders/category flags, you will probably not see the last 3 with most mods currently, since they set MFM gender and vaginal and/or anal flags. I'll update Soliciting to use Sexout-Amra this weekend, since I can call them directly since beta8.

Sexout-Amra does not have a #1932 animation, so that will be either a bug in sexout, or the mod calling it.

The 3 ways were all being triggered by Sex Assault.

1932 could be an error on my part; is there a 932?

903 works fine for me too, as well as can be expected when

the actors can't sync with each other. It seems like I read something

about WSex animations that were actually synced together, and the

animator used pickidle (or was it playidle?) instead of whatever is used

in Sexout animations.

Yes, it is set to 2P though.

let Actors   := ar_List "both", "both"
    let Flags    := ar_List "vaginal", "anal", "cowgirl", "lay"
    let Anim_Def := ar_Map "idx"::932 "idle"::"Amra932" "desc"::"Strange angled cow girl" "actors"::actors "flags"::flags

SexAssault currently sets vaginal and anal for 3P, i think it allows MFF. Females with strapons count as male though, I believe.

@Vachnic: Amra903 looks like this for me:

attachicon.gifamra903.jpg

The alignment isn't perfect (penis clips, in particular), but it doesn't look too bad to me.

[snipped]

Hey Odessa :)

For me the rider was a few feet past the head of the dude. So he was humping air and I was... well... suspended in midair pushing down on nothingness. It could have maybe been a fluke. I will keep an eye out if it happens again.

Thank you for checking though.

pride could you take a look at this thread ??

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46051-tutorial-adding-new-animations-to-sexout-with-skeleton-plugin/?do=findComment&comment=1154564

I don't understand it was suppose to be the same animation of the bighorner that was already in sexout but i made a new one using ik contrains but somehow the animation angle for npc don't look right yet the bighorner seem to use the exact off-set the old animation used do you know what could cause this bug from happening ??

Hi Pride,

Here is a debug file which (should) have a complete sex act in it, including those error messages. A bit of background: the sex act was initiated by sexout assault at Moriarty's bar (Gob got lucky!). As I said before, I use Beta10, Spunk 0.9, Assault, Sexout-Amra.

Hope this helps in tracking down what causes the error messages. But, again, the sex act happened normally. The errors are only in console, no errors during gameplay.

debug.txt

Guest tomm434

So many reports!

Anim 802 is missing mesh.

Also I noticed long time ago that in new beta cycle "lag" after scene starts is more noticeable than before. Any change this is going tobe fixed or this new anim system requires much CPU resources?

I'm getting the same error as Vachnic at sex start. Seems like the first reported script fails to retrieve that array with NX_GetEVSTAr that it needs for the foreach loop, in turn throwing something off in the randomizer.

On the beta10 random picker ignoring actor skeletons, so choosing creature animations for humans:

It seems (as observed so far) to happen only if a flag is set, eg: by using SexoutDoPlayerVaginal, which currently sets the "doggy" flag.

Debug logs attached, 2 actors male and female, sex started via CIOS SexoutDoPlayerVaginal, animation chosen 1003 (dog not human).

Load Order: Sexout only.

1003 is:

let actors  := ar_List "dog" "both"
  let flags   := ar_List "doggy" "vaginal" "anal"
  let animDef := ar_Map "idx"::1003 "idle"::"SNG1003" "desc"::"Doggystyle hands and knees" "actors"::actors "flags"::flags
  call fnSexoutAddAnim animDef

sexout-93b10-a.txt

post-158171-0-13595200-1431251832_thumb.jpg

I have debugged this:

The problem is in script fnSexoutGetAnimIntersect

- It loops through the Ar_Keys of the animations array, and erases the elements which don't match the flags.

- Since it is a regular array, the keys no longer match up once one is removed.

Quick Fix: (tested working)

Loop through the keys in reverse.

Line 88:

-    let arKeys := ar_Keys arResult

+    let arKeys := Ar_Sort (ar_Keys arResult), 1 ; Reversed

Line 111:

-    let arKeys := ar_Keys arResult

+    let arKeys := Ar_Sort (ar_Keys arResult), 1 ; Reversed

fnSexoutGetAnimIntersect.txt